Author Topic: Cheri Lane is competing!  (Read 61214 times)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: Cheri Lane is competing!
« Reply #375 on: April 27, 2006, 04:17:09 PM »
i watch Michael try and choke down a meal every 3 hours and it sometimes looks painful. 

Nope.  You're going to be doing the same thing and you're going to be thrilled for your next meal.  In fact, if you get rice, you'll eat the very last grain.  If you get oatmeal, when your spoon or fork won't pick up the last "little bit" in the bowl, you'll turn your fork around and use the handle to get it all.  Good times ahead!!! ;D
R

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: April 27, 2006, 04:18:25 PM »
I was looking at Fitness originally where I was on a gymastic team for several years when I was younger, but Michael and I were in a car accident 2 weeks ago and it not only did a number on my car ($4500 worth of damage) but it also wrecked my right shoulder (damn seatbelt didn't keep me from hitting the passenger side door) and back.  Therefore, I will most likely be doing Figure.  I am actually going to see an orthopedic doctor today and will see what he says.

Hope you two are feeling better.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: April 27, 2006, 04:52:11 PM »
Cheri, you are gonna need someone to oil you up backstage..  I can get all those hard to reach areas when Mike is getting the camera ready in the stands..
lol, ummmm I'm thinking Michael might have something to say about that ARMZ  ;)
:D Weee

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: April 27, 2006, 04:53:08 PM »
Good Luck Cheri... I am sure you'll put in a good effort and do well!

Thank you AVBG.   :D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: April 27, 2006, 04:54:45 PM »
Nope.  You're going to be doing the same thing and you're going to be thrilled for your next meal.  In fact, if you get rice, you'll eat the very last grain.  If you get oatmeal, when your spoon or fork won't pick up the last "little bit" in the bowl, you'll turn your fork around and use the handle to get it all.  Good times ahead!!! ;D
OMG, that's funny!  Yup, good times ahead....now pass those chocolate eggs.   :)

On a serious note, I know, I know.  I am actually very excited and will do what it takes Captain S.  ;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: April 27, 2006, 04:56:08 PM »
Hope you two are feeling better.

We're working on it.  Thank you knny   :)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: April 27, 2006, 05:00:05 PM »

Amen Stella.  Happened to me today at noon.....I WANT MORE RICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: April 27, 2006, 05:21:40 PM »
now pass those chocolate eggs. 

None for you! >:(

Actually, you've got plenty of time.... :)

Amen Stella.  Happened to me today at noon.....I WANT MORE RICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

;D  War-Horse are you dieting for a show?

----------Laura, check your EMAIL
R

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: April 27, 2006, 05:28:35 PM »
None for you! >:(

Actually, you've got plenty of time.... :)
----------Laura, check your EMAIL
WOW!

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #384 on: April 27, 2006, 06:06:11 PM »
I'm also competing.  I'm 90 weeks out.

lmoa
TEAM WOLF

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: April 27, 2006, 06:19:49 PM »
Hi Stella, Yes I am.  was going to do a musclemania but found out disturbing faggy stuff about Lou Zwick....so Ill go elsewhere.LOL   I may just jump in with the druggies and go from there.

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #386 on: April 27, 2006, 06:26:16 PM »

That is the absolute truth-I also lick the Tablespoon I use to measure my peanut butter.

Good luck Cheri, you may have already said but what show are you planning on doing?
Jennifer

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #387 on: May 12, 2006, 07:06:51 AM »
For the record:

Mike was my client last summer.  I built that site and Cheri has run it for the last 9 months.

Contact any of my clients and they'll tell you the same thing.  I am a stone cold professional.  Ron knows.  Wayne knows.  Rhino and Vinny know.  The 60+ site owners I've worked with in the last 4 months all know.  I leak nothing. I am completely professional with all business partners.  

I built that little page based upon info Mike & Cheri posted on the boards.  Nothing there is new.

Cheri Lane hasn't seen it- she just heard what people told her.  It's not about kids, it's about her.  And "trying to air dirty laundry" is not true.  if I wanted to post the page, I would PM it to everyone and humiliate her. I won't do that.  I just made it so Cheri would back off.  Many of you read the thread that night.  She posted morphed pics, insulted my family & business, & BEGGED me to make a comeback.  FOUR times, I begged her for a truce.  Her response? "Hit me with your best shot".

Many of you saw it.  I'll repost my requests.  I asked her over and over to stop.  She would not.  I don't know what else to do with her.  She is an immature woman, instigating fights after I apologized and begged for a truce.  She just kept trashing my business, my marriage, etc.  So I didn't start that.  Cheri, you insulted first, and repeatedly.  And I did nothing but deliver you guys a great site which you were VERY proud of back then, remember?  It was posted all over the boards.  

I apologize for any misunderstanding and I will be walking away from this topic.  Cheri and Mike, good luck.   All of my clients know what kind of man and what kind of professional I am.  I deliver a great, confidential product in fast times.  To say otherwise is an outright lie. Peace.

Wow, this is pretty professional.  So, let me get this straight: You became angry at some of your clients, and then you posted their personal information. Is this correct?

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #388 on: May 12, 2006, 07:08:40 AM »

Wow, this is pretty professional.  So, let me get this straight: You became angry at some of your clients, and then you posted their personal information. Is this correct?

Shut The Fukk Up and Train.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #389 on: May 12, 2006, 07:10:53 AM »
Shut The Fukk Up and Train.

For someone that's not 240, you sure do take offense to everything that's said about him on this board.  Uh-oh, busted.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #390 on: May 12, 2006, 07:18:17 AM »
Cheri, you are gonna need someone to oil you up backstage..  I can get all those hard to reach areas when Mike is getting the camera ready in the stands..

dude, that position has a line waiting around the block. You will have to fight 20 dudes for it.
Here comes the money shot

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: May 12, 2006, 07:33:30 AM »

For someone that's not 240, you sure do take offense to everything that's said about him on this board.  Uh-oh, busted.

You remind me of LuciusFox, I don't take offense at everything you say. I take offense because I can't escape you. Each and every thread that 240 posts in you pop up and start ragging on him.

Why can't you follow your obsession through private messages?

Do you realize that all your posts bash 240? You contribute nothing else, and the question is why?

What did 240 do to you to cause such obsession.

Oh, and the fact that you're fat, wear eyeliner and also wear a shirt that says "Shut The Fukk Up And Train" is incredibly funny.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: May 12, 2006, 07:34:45 AM »
 ::)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: May 12, 2006, 07:38:01 AM »
copy-cat

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: May 12, 2006, 07:45:11 AM »

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #395 on: May 12, 2006, 10:02:15 AM »
I'm also competing.  I'm 90 weeks out.

That is so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #396 on: May 12, 2006, 10:03:14 AM »
i love Cheri Lane!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: May 12, 2006, 10:04:37 AM »
i love Cheri Lane!
<giggling>  I love u 2 Michael.  :-*

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #398 on: May 12, 2006, 10:06:29 AM »
 :-*

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: May 12, 2006, 10:07:30 AM »
You remind me of LuciusFox, I don't take offense at everything you say. I take offense because I can't escape you. Each and every thread that 240 posts in you pop up and start ragging on him.

Why can't you follow your obsession through private messages?

Do you realize that all your posts bash 240? You contribute nothing else, and the question is why?

What did 240 do to you to cause such obsession.

Oh, and the fact that you're fat, wear eyeliner and also wear a shirt that says "Shut The Fukk Up And Train" is incredibly funny.

Most of my posts are positive, though ;D