Author Topic: NOT a impressive lift but...  (Read 4921 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: NOT a impressive lift but...
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2006, 06:19:58 AM »
i'm talking about a for real 250 guy not some 250lb. scrub, you know 500lb. bench for a few reps, 750 lb. squats and deads for reps, 365 behind the necks that type of stuff, the studs not the scrubs and you have to remember that Eddie Robinson benched 615 officially in competition.
dont twist the thread.. i never said eddie robinson isnt a strong guy... i merley said the hoopla been made about 200lb extension in the article was over the top....

@alexx my videos work... go to the picture forum..click on any one..i think the's like 10 there..
choice is an illusion

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2006, 07:34:58 AM »
are you sure that wasn't you had the head of a 200lb guys penis in your mouth and he got a boner and you rose off the floor...

sorry for the random attack i just though it sounded funny to me and im bored so i wrote it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2006, 02:14:12 PM »
Yeah no offence or anything but meso you are kind of small to be doing that kind of weight.
Alexxx can't see your videos :(

Post some pics!
alexxx be quite no hs not.  i do the 120s and hes bigger than me.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2006, 02:17:07 PM »
alexxx be quite no hs not.  i do the 120s and hes bigger than me.

lol you are totally out of your mind!

First of all Meso knows that I give him respect for achieving a physique that is totally out of your reach. Second there is no way a skinny twerp like you can ever raise that much weight over your head.
just push some weight!