Author Topic: Dreamed about Eating  (Read 3250 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Dreamed about Eating
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2021, 11:35:17 AM »
Exactly...who gives a fuck what I looked like back then?  Seems like I struck a nerve.  I have 10 years on you and don't have 1/10 the health issues you do bobble head.  I am healthy (BP not rampant and out of control like you).  I am not the one craving attention on this board like you.  I also don't take pics of myself in front of a tiny pantry door claiming to be 'wider than a closet'

Awww did that hurt your feelings?  I can call myself a pro, because I was...unlike you who is and will forever be a never-will.  I think I am going to call you Uncle Ricco from now on.  Beyond that, I can tell you that not one of my shows did I ever have only 2 or 3 competitors in my weight class. 

Reminder here...I stopped chasing the 'plastic trophy' because it got boring.  I am in great shape.  Are you going to add your "NPC wins" to your resume?  Its as credible as the WNBF.  Ask 10 people on the street and they will say "what the fuck is the npc??"  You say the past doesn't matter yet there you are spouting about how you looked 20 years ago. 

The fact I am responding like this should supercharge you because I am feeding that addiction of yours.  I could spout off about how much I still deadlift, what I overhead squat, my conditioning, etc....but you are defined by 'look at this number on the scale' and 'look I am lean as fuck'.  What a sad existence for poor Uncle Ricco

You are not in great shape or you would post a pic to prove it. You are a liar you spent 20 years doing shows because you liked to show you were in shape if your were you would you can't so you wont. Also again WBNF is a joke they are not pros you are misrepresenting your qualifications and experience. And no  a show doesn't mean anything but a current pic means everything and you don't have one so you are just another old fat slob hater.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2021, 11:49:21 AM »
Bhank,
Find this guy and kick his azz.  He's not in his sixties yet but don't let that stop you.
Teach him some manners!
Put him in one of your MMA/wrestling holds and make him your biotch.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2021, 11:53:44 AM »
Bhank looks better now than Bill Pearl does at 91.
That's all that matters, right Bhank?
Let Bill Pearl post some current pics of himself at 91!
F*ck Bill Pearl, right Bhank?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2021, 12:12:45 PM »

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2021, 12:17:08 PM »
You are not in great shape or you would post a pic to prove it. You are a liar you spent 20 years doing shows because you liked to show you were in shape if your were you would you can't so you wont. Also again WBNF is a joke they are not pros you are misrepresenting your qualifications and experience. And no  a show doesn't mean anything but a current pic means everything and you don't have one so you are just another old fat slob hater.

Serotonin levels peaking for you Uncle Ricco?  I spent that time THINKING bodybuilding was something that it wasn't.  "you can't so you won't"...geezus are you 12 years old?

Qualifications and experience?  HA HA HA HA.  Wow Ricco...you really are delusional.  You went the pharmaceutical route.  No biggie.  Just don't sit there telling people you're some genetic freak.

Here's a fat slob pulling some deads.  Care to show everyone you can do better?

https://streamable.com/njlts3

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2021, 12:45:01 PM »
Serotonin levels peaking for you Uncle Ricco?  I spent that time THINKING bodybuilding was something that it wasn't.  "you can't so you won't"...geezus are you 12 years old?

Qualifications and experience?  HA HA HA HA.  Wow Ricco...you really are delusional.  You went the pharmaceutical route.  No biggie.  Just don't sit there telling people you're some genetic freak.

You want credit for what you supposedly don’t take or deadlifting we are talking about bodybuilding here. I dont give a fuck about your deadlifting you look like you weigh 185 I bet you are soft as well let’s see the shirt off and current today not some video from who knows when. Age weight? Let’s see the actual muscle condition are you jacked abs shredded today? I know I am

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2021, 12:53:02 PM »
Placings don't matter what you look like matters and yeah I look damn good for 25 years old much less 43 years old with half a dozen orthopedic surgeries titanium bolts in both knees and Crohns disease

Before you ever competed you said you were going to roll out of bed and win, and you were dead set on beating everyone and winning a sword  :D

Now that that didn’t happen you make excuses

You are always sick too, are you even going to make it to 50? There’s always something wrong with you

Still going to wait until you reach 257/261, go for broke

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2021, 01:23:23 PM »
You want credit for what you supposedly don’t take or deadlifting we are talking about bodybuilding here. I dont give a fuck about your deadlifting you look like you weigh 185 I bet you are soft as well let’s see the shirt off and current today not some video from who knows when. Age weight? Let’s see the actual muscle condition are you jacked abs shredded today? I know I am

You claimed I am a fat slob and the vid (which is pretty current) shows I am not.  I don't sit here and take selfie after selfie looking for approval from others.  Now you're backpedaling after seeing it too.  In fact, just like I predicted...its all about a 'weight' for you.  I don't need to be sub 8% Ricco.  Now your asking for a shirtless pic from me....latent tendencies maybe?  Got no problem with it, just come out of the closet you're wider than.

As far as age goes...do the math retard...I said I have nearly 10 years on you.  I am sure your computer and/or phone has a calculator on it.  Your self worth = shredded abs.  Pathetic. 

Go eat some peach cobbler before you stroke out shit stain.  Smash that keyboard because you keep getting destroyed over and over again.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2021, 01:37:48 PM »

Bhank, did you join the Taliban?! Was it the whole "keeping bitches in line" thing that attracted you to it?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2021, 02:28:41 PM »

Decent deadlifts for your size but I don't understand this fad of dropping the weights from the top like that. >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2021, 02:37:45 PM »
Decent deadlifts for your size but I don't understand this fad of dropping the weights from the top like that. >:(

Last rep drop on dead’s is pretty standard.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2021, 02:41:14 PM »
You claimed I am a fat slob and the vid (which is pretty current) shows I am not.  I don't sit here and take selfie after selfie looking for approval from others.  Now you're backpedaling after seeing it too.  In fact, just like I predicted...its all about a 'weight' for you.  I don't need to be sub 8% Ricco.  Now your asking for a shirtless pic from me....latent tendencies maybe?  Got no problem with it, just come out of the closet you're wider than.

As far as age goes...do the math retard...I said I have nearly 10 years on you.  I am sure your computer and/or phone has a calculator on it.  Your self worth = shredded abs.  Pathetic. 

Go eat some peach cobbler before you stroke out shit stain.  Smash that keyboard because you keep getting destroyed over and over again.

Ok you are 185lbs not a fat slob just a skinny little guy who admits he is soft not 8% I don't care about abs I have them by default because I am actually in shape no one gives a fuck what you deadlift if you are soft and 185lbs gtfo

You want to call my physique piss poor then show a video of you deadlifting in  T shirt lets see your actual physique if you want to call mine piss poor and claim to be some kind of pro

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2021, 02:42:56 PM »
Last rep drop on dead’s is pretty standard.
Since when ??? I've never seen anyone in person do that just recently started seeing people do that in their videos.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2021, 02:47:14 PM »

A pro who can't show his physique lol shut the fuck up loser

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2021, 02:50:53 PM »
Since when ??? I've never seen anyone in person do that just recently started seeing people do that in their videos.

Think it's more common now that many gyms are switching to mostly bumper plates. Dropping on the last rep is somewhat common in Olympic Lifting and Crossfit. I've seldom seen it back when everything was metal plates.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2021, 02:52:41 PM »

Krank,
Good lifting.
How much weight is that?  Are those 45lb plates?
(Be careful!  Bhank wants to kick your azz.  ;))

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2021, 03:24:38 PM »
Krank,
Good lifting.

Are we powerlifting now? I want calves on my legs not plates on bars luckily they are coming along nicely now

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2021, 03:26:57 PM »
Are we powerlifting now? I want calves on my legs not plates on bars luckily they are coming along nicely now
Dollar Tree Sneakers Of Peace

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2021, 03:31:15 PM »
Dollar Tree Sneakers Of Peace

Come on these are my favorite addidas weight lifting shoes a they bad

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 22, 2021, 03:33:24 PM »

Normally I don't but that knurling on the bar was fucking with my hand.  Thats why I shook it out after.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 22, 2021, 03:34:07 PM »
Krank,
Good lifting.

415#....

Yeah, he's melting because I don't live my life at 5% bodyfat.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 22, 2021, 03:36:20 PM »

Really? I’ve seen this done my whole lifting life. It’s not something everyone does and usually when it’s done it is a douche move but it’s not anything “new”.

It’s the equivalent of dropping dumbbells. People do it and it’s obnoxious.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 22, 2021, 03:36:45 PM »
415#....

Yeah, he's melting because I don't live my life at 5% bodyfat.

Who so melting I am mid workout don’t come on here talking about how you are a pro bodybuilder then cant show your physique becasue you admit you don’t have abs despite being 185lbs fucking pounds complete nonsense

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2021, 03:42:43 PM »
Meanwhile mid leg workout where you at bro let’s see you deadlift something show me those pro forearms lol

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2021, 03:44:57 PM »
Ok you are 185lbs not a fat slob just a skinny little guy who admits he is soft not 8% I don't care about abs I have them by default because I am actually in shape no one gives a fuck what you deadlift if you are soft and 185lbs gtfo

You want to call my physique piss poor then show a video of you deadlifting in  T shirt lets see your actual physique if you want to call mine piss poor and claim to be some kind of pro

Meh..probably 195.  Perhaps you can share the drug cycle you run for everyone to be amazed by the great Uncle Ricco.  You're simply delusional and desperate for approval.  Keep that thinking going that I am soft as I am sure that keeps you hard.  There is nothing you can say that won't change the fact that EVERYONE has you pegged for what you are.

I don't need to post a pic.  In case it hasn't sunk in I am past those days of thinking being lean makes me something.  I prefer to be more fit.  You called me a fat slob and I just showed I wasn't.  This was one of my workouts this weekend....can you match it? (Note you can not watch TV during it...which I know will be hard for you)

500m Row
50 chest-to-bar pull-ups
25ft. back-rack walking lunge (115#)
25ft. front-rack walking lunge (115#)
25ft. overhead walking lunge (115#)

Time : 10:13

Lifting shoes?   For what?  So you "build your calves"???   :D :D