Author Topic: Dreamed about Eating  (Read 3247 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Dreamed about Eating
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2021, 03:46:22 PM »
Maybe Soemone can tell me where the SEO goes in a forearm??

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2021, 03:47:16 PM »
Who so melting I am mid workout don’t come on here talking about how you are a pro bodybuilder then cant show your physique becasue you admit you don’t have abs despite being 185lbs fucking pounds complete nonsense

Oooooooo....you have veins in your calves and forearms.  Damn, you absolutely are the king shit Ricco.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2021, 03:47:44 PM »
Meh..probably 195.  Perhaps you can share the drug cycle you run for everyone to be amazed by the great Uncle Ricco.  You're simply delusional and desperate for approval.  Keep that thinking going that I am soft as I am sure that keeps you hard.  There is nothing you can say that won't change the fact that EVERYONE has you pegged for what you are.

I don't need to post a pic.  In case it hasn't sunk in I am past those days of thinking being lean makes me something.  I prefer to be more fit.  You called me a fat slob and I just showed I wasn't.  This was one of my workouts this weekend....can you match it? (Note you can not watch TV during it...which I know will be hard for you)

How does doing deadlifts in a t shirt not make you a fat slob it’s called skinny fat if you can’t take the shirt off I would be 0% at your body weight I have been just nonsense

500m Row
50 chest-to-bar pull-ups
25ft. back-rack walking lunge (115#)
25ft. front-rack walking lunge (115#)
25ft. overhead walking lunge (115#)

Time : 10:13

Lifting shoes?   For what?  So you "build your calves"???   :D :D
  it’s called skinny fat you can’t prove you are not a fat slob in a T-shirt you claim to be a bodybuilder and a pro so far nothing indicates that

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2021, 03:52:19 PM »
Oooooooo....you have veins in your calves and forearms.  Damn, you absolutely are the king shit Ricco.

It’s like the basic first indicator start of being in any kind of shape

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2021, 03:53:00 PM »
Maybe Soemone can tell me where the SEO goes in a forearm??
You`re the best bodybuilder to ever post here !!

"The Beast"

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2021, 03:54:05 PM »
  it’s called skinny fat you can’t prove you are not a fat slob in a T-shirt you claim to be a bodybuilder and a pro so far nothing indicates that

Yeah, thats me a fat slob.  Look...I can post a pic of my vascular forearm too!   WEEEEEEEEEEE

I think I will enter a bodybuilding show next weekend like Uncle Ricco

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2021, 03:57:03 PM »
Yeah, thats me a fat slob.  Look...I can post a pic of my vascular forearm too!   WEEEEEEEEEEE

I think I will enter a bodybuilding show next weekend like Uncle Ricco

Vascular yes significantly smaller also yes still no abs also yes

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 22, 2021, 03:59:13 PM »
Who so melting I am mid workout don’t come on here talking about how you are a pro bodybuilder then cant show your physique becasue you admit you don’t have abs despite being 185lbs fucking pounds complete nonsense
In the middle of a workout and arguing on getbig at the same time.

You better be glad you never trained with me I would have trained you into the ground.

No focus/intensity just gear reliance.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #83 on: August 22, 2021, 04:01:00 PM »
It's clear that bhanks is addicted to posting right now. I would know  ;)

What's not clear, is if bhanks will be a flash in the pan around here, or if he will stick around for awhile.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 22, 2021, 04:03:47 PM »

Fucks sake give a rest you fucking loser...
I hoped that shit show you were in would have humbled you a bit, jeez if any more people had turned up you would have dropped a place every time the backstage door opened.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 22, 2021, 04:09:43 PM »
I hoped that shit show you were in would have humbled you a bit, jeez if any more people had turned up you would have dropped a place every time the backstage door opened.

Lets see a current pic Joe oh that is right you haven't posted one in years get back in shape then talk

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 22, 2021, 04:16:06 PM »
Lets see a current pic Joe oh that is right you haven't posted one in years get back in shape then talk

I'll admit, your current physique beats anything I could put on stage right now.
Consider adding a little more back and quad size and entering next years masters nationals.
Keep pumping !

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 22, 2021, 04:16:27 PM »

I dont need to post pics of how I look now

I would rather lose a fucking limb than have your genetic shape
If I did I would still have better balance than you

Get back in your snug fitting Pringles tube you stupid deluded fuck.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 22, 2021, 04:21:02 PM »
So I did a little exercise before bed. I then woke up at 6am and cooked because I was having this dream about eating. I was on the sidelines of a football game (watched football before bed) and it was getting ready to start and I was explaining to the coach I had to eat now. I was aggressively hungry and I was going over to the other sideline to take and eat their food. This is a good sign it means the body has a healthy appetite and is ready to eat, train, and grow. #Beefcake
You're stupid

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 22, 2021, 04:21:50 PM »
That`s what I told him.................BRUT AL TRUTH  ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 22, 2021, 04:22:17 PM »

- You said : " I don't care about abs" yet you want me to post a pic of abs.
- You called me a fat slob and I showed I wasn't
- You thought you would post a pic of a forearm thats vascular....WOW...impres sive.  I just did the same and made sure it was not something you could claim wasn't me.
-  I don't give a flying fuck about being bigger.  Let me remind you, bobble head, that I haven't really cared about that since I said 'fuck bodybuilding' almost 12 years ago.
- You have excuses at the ready any time someone calls you out on your shit.  I love that I am in your head so much that you HAVE to post while training.  Yeah, that's hardcore...keep that up.
- Why don't you give people some current stats on your lifts/workouts so we know how to build a championship physique like you have?

Lastly, and regrettably, I need to send you the bill for my time; what's your Mom's address (I can never remember what it is)?  I will give you the mentally handicapped rate.  Sound good?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 22, 2021, 04:24:47 PM »
Lifting shoes to train light doing extremely high reps aka............"Pink Dumbell City" !!

Dude must think he`s Platz or Kazamier or somebody.....no need for lifting shoes unless you turn off the TV and computer and train fucking hard by challenging yourself on each and every et.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #92 on: August 22, 2021, 04:26:06 PM »
It's clear that bhanks is addicted to posting right now. I would know  ;)

What's not clear, is if bhanks will be a flash in the pan around here, or if he will stick around for awhile.

Bhank is here for the long haul. He’s survived this long he ain’t going anywhere.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #93 on: August 22, 2021, 04:34:28 PM »
Bhank are you going to compete again.?if so are we going to get daily updates till next show wt,pics,x weeks out?also are you going to do a full offseason less absences and bulked smooth.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 22, 2021, 04:50:24 PM »
Lifting shoes to train light doing extremely high reps

Seems odd to have powerlifting shoes for a guy who trains high reps at home.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 22, 2021, 05:06:30 PM »

Well I did sissy squats and calf raises and leg extensions today so I wanted a good solid heal and firm shoe so I can drive into the heal and not roll the ankle on the squats and stay firmly on the toe during calf raises I like the shoes they also come in handy when doing any standing lift keep heals and power firmly planted without slipping

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 22, 2021, 05:15:58 PM »
Well I did sissy squats and calf raises and leg extensions today so I wanted a good solid heal and firm shoe so I can drive into the heal and not roll the ankle on the squats and stay firmly on the toe during calf raises I like the shoes they also come in handy when doing any standing lift keep heals and power firmly planted without slipping

BWAH HA HA HA HA

Lifters for leg extensions and calf raises?????  Who rolls their ankle doing squats??  Sissy squats you GO UP on your toes you dumb fuck.  No wonder you have polio legs.  Its not the adamantium inserts....its the fact you don't know shit about training.  Wes has you pegged 100%

Do you seriously not know the actual reasons to wear lifters??

christ on a cracker you are stupid.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 22, 2021, 05:24:06 PM »
It is odd and so is he!!  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 22, 2021, 05:26:30 PM »
BWAH HA HA HA HA

Lifters for leg extensions and calf raises?????  Who rolls their ankle doing squats??  Sissy squats you GO UP on your toes you dumb fuck.  No wonder you have polio legs.  Its not the adamantium inserts....its the fact you don't know shit about training.  Wes has you pegged 100%

Wear whatever you want I know national record holding powerlifters ( real records not some bullshit natural league) who train in bathroom slippers. I have a broken ankle I never got fixed that rolls I like a firm shoe when squatting and I drive with my heal it is a sissy squat machine heal is firmly planted. And yes your fucking toes will slip doing calf raises in sneakers these shoes keep your feet in one spot they do not slip. Again I am willing to compare my phsyique to yours if you want to talk results and who knows what but you are not willing to do that.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 22, 2021, 05:28:30 PM »
BWAH HA HA HA HA

Are you inferring that mot guys use lifting shoes during heavy compound movements?

I`ve been in the dark all this time.......I use mine for leg extensions,cable crossovers,and pressdown,and sometimes even on seated knee ups super-setted with crunches.

Thanks for the info.....I feel like such a fool.  ;D