Author Topic: 11 Weeks out Mid Atlantic Open and Armed Forces NPC  (Read 41740 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: 11 Weeks out Mid Atlantic Open and Armed Forces NPC
« Reply #150 on: August 29, 2021, 02:46:02 PM »
Brian, do you ever unwind, drink a few beers and watch a sports game?

I think it would be good for you mentally if you chill out a bit more .

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #151 on: August 29, 2021, 02:46:30 PM »
Brian, do you ever unwind, drink a few beers and watch a sports game?

I think it would be good for you mentally if you chill out a bit more .

I went for a walk on the beach today

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #152 on: August 29, 2021, 02:47:42 PM »
Dr just injected 3cc of cortisone into my tennis elbow tendonitis told me not to use the arm for 72 hours. Glad I did chest this morning guess I am training legs this weekend. Anyone else ever have an elbow cortisone shot? Results? Said the bicep tendonitis on the inside I would just have to deal with but hit the outside elbow with cortisone
Cortisone will lead to muscle tears.
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: August 29, 2021, 03:21:56 PM »
Cortisone will lead to muscle tears.

Yeah I was hoping to get PRP and he said they didnt have it and gave me cortisone not real happy about it

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: August 29, 2021, 03:30:27 PM »
You have to already have a degree and 5 years of investment decision making and pass 3 6 hour exams each of which is offered once a year. Each level has about a 30% pass rate I passed all 3 levels on the first attempt. You have to have a passing score on each section not just the entire exam if you fail one section you have to wait a year and take the entire thing over again. Do that The above and you can get one. Schools can not award them good luck

https://www.nysun.com/business/while-ivy-league-mbas-impress-hottest-three/42355/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chartered_Financial_Analyst#:~:text=The%20CFA%20designation%20is%20designed%20to%20demonstrate%20a,charterholder%20is%20held%20to%20the%20highest%20ethical%20standards.

The CFA Level 1 examination in May 2021 made news headlines after plummeting to a record pass rate of 25%.

What do you think is better CFA or CMA?

I know your biased because you have your CFA

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: August 29, 2021, 03:31:21 PM »
What do you think is better CFA or CMA?

I know your biased because you have your CFA

This is my contest prep thread don't really care to give you career advice

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: August 29, 2021, 03:33:02 PM »
This is my contest prep thread don't really care to give you career advice

Contest prep?
Who’s doing a show? Surely, with your decrepit physique your not thinking of going on stage.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: August 29, 2021, 03:33:59 PM »
Can you drink on a contest prep diet?

Or do you drink?

During my off season n my prep my coach had me drink alkaline water only nothing else.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: August 29, 2021, 04:02:00 PM »

Or do you drink?

During my off season n my prep my coach had me drink alkaline water only nothing else.

I don't drink I have had maybe 4 total drinks in the last 6 months I felt ill after all of them as well my digestive system does not handle it well at all

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: August 29, 2021, 04:03:30 PM »
Contest prep?
Who’s doing a show? Surely, with your decrepit physique your not thinking of going on stage.

I know right it is going to be a challenge

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: August 29, 2021, 04:05:18 PM »

Or do you drink?

I asked a guy at the show how much carbs and water he was having after the weigh in and he said he didn't know whatever his coach tells him. Who is competing you or your coach? I may win or lose but it is all me

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: August 29, 2021, 04:06:25 PM »
I don't drink I have had maybe 4 total drinks in the last 6 months I felt ill after all of them as well my digestive system does not handle it well at all

Junk food doesn’t have the same effect?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: August 29, 2021, 04:07:19 PM »

There is no such thing as junk food. Food is what keeps you alive by definition all food is good for you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: August 29, 2021, 04:15:35 PM »
You will never have striated glutes ever. You don't have the development in your lower body to have striations just stop

Striating the glutes would be a lot easier than adding 20lbs of muscle but will see which way we go ideally we can do both

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: August 29, 2021, 05:30:39 PM »

Go tell someone who is starving they can't have calorie dense food because it is junk and bad for them and doesn't have the correct macro proportions fucking nonsense.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: August 29, 2021, 05:32:47 PM »
Go tell someone who is starving they can't have calorie dense food because it is junk and bad for them and doesn't have the correct macro proportions fucking nonsense.

So you don’t track your protein?

I’m supposed to get 50 grams per meal

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: August 29, 2021, 05:32:56 PM »
I want to lean out and shred the glutes I also want to blow the fuck up it is a struggle

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: August 29, 2021, 05:34:29 PM »
So you don’t track your protein?

I’m supposed to get 50 grams per meal

I eat as much as I can everymeal protein is the first primary concern when I am eating enough that my fucking stomach is bursting I am getting plenty of protein I don't count it out daily but the other day it was 300grams of protein when counted out. I get plenty of protein I am eating meat more than 3 times a day

Today I had anorexia I still ate sausage eggs a glass of milk two home made cheeseburgers beef and veggie soup and a store purchased protein smoothie drink. I am feeling feverish and sick today but I may eat again before bed and whatever it is will have protein. I eat plenty of protein. Most guys have to eat protein because they are not eating enough carbs and fat and are just using that extra protein for energy. Carbs and fat are protein sparring

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: August 29, 2021, 05:37:27 PM »
I eat as much as I can everymeal protein is the first primary concern when I am eating enough that my fucking stomach is bursting I am getting plenty of protein I don't count it out daily but the other day it was 300grams of protein when counted out. I get plenty of protein I am eating meat more than 3 times a day

What about carbs? I find if keep my carbs in 75-100 grams range for the day I stay lean.

How many carbs do you eat a day or meal?

Do you do added fats like pb, avacdo, olive oil?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: August 29, 2021, 05:39:56 PM »
What about carbs? I find if keep my carbs in 75-100 grams range for the day I stay lean.

How many carbs do you eat a day or meal?

Do you do added fats like pb, avacdo, olive oil?

I literally eat as much as I can could not eat much today as feeling sick probably heat stroke from toomuch sun or maybe digestive insides hurt and have a fever but whatever again still ate sausage ,eggs, a glass of milk, two home made cheeseburgers, beef and veggie soup, and a store purchased protein smoothie drink. I am feeling feverish and sick today but I may eat again before bed and whatever it is will have protein. I eat plenty of protein. Most guys have to eat more protein because they are not eating enough carbs and fat and are just using that extra protein for energy. Carbs and fat are protein sparring

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: August 29, 2021, 05:46:54 PM »
But yeah not feeling great feel feverish blood pressure is fine resting heart rate is high and have had only 2 cups of coffee earlier today. I do not take any stimulants or thyroid hormones and have been sitting all afternoon and evening. I don’t know probably dying don’t have a thermometer hoping it’s just sun poison

bAF1

• Getbig II
« Reply #171 on: August 29, 2021, 05:52:18 PM »
117 BPM at rest? Are your local shows and plastic trophys worth more than an heart attack? Get yourself checked for fucksake

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: August 29, 2021, 06:14:55 PM »
But yeah not feeling great feel feverish blood pressure is fine resting heart rate is high and have had only 2 cups of coffee earlier today. I do not take any stimulants or thyroid hormones and have been sitting all afternoon and evening. I don’t know probably dying don’t have a thermometer hoping it’s just sun poison

Your cuff might be too small for the size of your arms. I think you can get larger ones on Amazon that bodybuilders use.

You do any rec drugs today? Sunday last few days of summer those usually Jack up my heart rate but kill the appetite. My first prep my coach had me on amphetamines for energy worked but your resting HR is thru the roof. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: August 29, 2021, 06:16:08 PM »
117 BPM at rest? Are your local shows and plastic trophys worth more than an heart attack? Get yourself checked for fucksake

It seems weird but everytime I go to Dr I mention it to the Nurse if they take it and they are just like probably just nervous due to being at a DR. It has been over 100 everyday consistently since I started checking it myself 6 months ago but yeah 117 is creeping higher

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: August 29, 2021, 06:17:26 PM »
Your cuff might be too small for the size of your arms. I think you can get larger ones on Amazon that bodybuilders use.

You do any rec drugs today? Sunday last few days of summer those usually Jack up my heart rate but kill the appetite. My first prep my coach had me on amphetamines for energy worked but your resting HR is thru the roof.

I do not use rec drugs. I even cut my sodium back to reduce the edema. Its also not like I don't do cardio I walked for an hour on the beach this am. Maybe dehydration drinking now have an ice pack on my head I mean yeah I feel sick pretty much after every meal and most of the day so not like I am too concerned when I feel ill. I was at the pool for over an hour today and walked on the beach for over an hour so got a lot of sun