Author Topic: If there's one thing that my time in the Bodybuilding world has taught me it's..  (Read 2607 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Please fill in your best answer.

Mine is

If there's one thing that my time in the Bodybuilding world has taught me it's..that all bodybuilders are liars.

Inspired by Bhank's "I can't even take an advil" comment.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Its all drugs, smoke and mirrors (and lies and water bloat).

SexyCustomSynthesis250

• Getbig II

Mine is

If there's one thing that my time in the Bodybuilding world has taught me it's..that all bodybuilders are liars.

fitness girls will sell their vac packed used socks for drugs
 :o

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Visualize your biceps as mountain peaks and it will be so.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion

You sound bitter and small do you need some training advice send me your workout program for review

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Mine is

I get bleeding stomach ulcers and will pass blood for weeks. I do not and will not take NSAIDS

https://www.medicinenet.com/nonsteroidal_anti-inflammatory_drugs_and_ulcers/article.htm

IroNat

• Getbig V
You sound bitter and small do you need some training advice send me your workout program for review

Body-Buildah would crush you like an ant.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Body-Buildah would crush you like an ant.

Extremely doubtful talks like a bitter small want to be

webstar

• Getbig V
fish, thins the skin

IroNat

• Getbig V
fish thins the skin

Fish fins are good for skin?

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V

Why would I be bitter? Its a joke of a "sport". If you like it, thats great. I think its a bit of a joke (Pro BB).

You couldnt teach me anything about training if you tried. No thx...

Dokey111

• Getbig V
Visualize your biceps as mountain peaks and it will be so.

there you go haha

I would definitely tell my 15 year old self to find something else to do  :'( ;D

EDIT that's not really true.  BB did give me a certain amount of confidence that has served me well through the years.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Why would I be bitter? Its a joke of a "sport". If you like it, thats great. I think its a bit of a joke (Pro BB).

You couldnt teach me anything about training if you tried. No thx...

Meanwhile I am a certified free diver with a 5 minute breath hold. Do you know how to do diaphragmatic breathing to increase your oxygen supply before a lift or a set?  The problem is everyone seems to think bodybuilding is about competing on stage. Bodybuilding is a lifestyle.

IroNat

• Getbig V
Meanwhile I am a certified free diver with a 5 minute breath hold. Do you know how to do diaphragmatic breathing to increase your oxygen supply before a lift or a set?  The problem is everyone seems to think bodybuilding is about competing on stage. Bodybuilding is a lifestyle.

Nobody cares, bro.

webstar

• Getbig V

more bullshit... you would have mentioned this before like you mention everything else. Where is your PADI or PFI certification?

to contribute to this thread.. Drugs are just the finishing touches.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V

And I give you Props for that.

Ill just go to the gym in a scuba setup if I decide to do that kind of breathing.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
BBing is all drugs. From steroids to clen/t3/dnp and diuretics.

Most BBers are mentally ill and/or mentally challenged.

Most BBers are/were drug dealers.

BBing fans are mostly old gay men.

BBing is filled with lies and deceit.

BBing magazines are propaganda being sold just to make money off stupid people.

BBing is very unhealthy at the high level.

Supplements are mostly garbage.

There is no "secret" to getting big.

Genetics are very important.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
BBing is all drugs. From steroids to clen/t3/dnp and diuretics. (This).

Most BBers are mentally ill and/or mentally challenged. (Very retarded actually).

Most BBers are/were drug dealers. (Yup, gym owners / Supp Salesman especially, got t heir money from drug-sales).

BBing fans are mostly old gay men. (Schmoe-Tastic).

BBing is filled with lies and deceit. (and water-bloat).

BBing magazines are propaganda being sold just to make money off stupid people. (This).

BBing is very unhealthy at the high level. (Organ-killing Poison).

Supplements are mostly garbage. (Yup, except maybe FrogTech)  8)

There is no "secret" to getting big. (The secret is: "There are no secrets" - Dave Draper)

Genetics are very important. (Genetic response to growth drugs especially).

Yup ^^^

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Nobody cares, bro.

Well he claims I coulndt teach anything about training but if he doesn't know how to do diaphramic breathing to increase his O2 prior to lifting he is wrong

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
BBing is all drugs. From steroids to clen/t3/dnp and diuretics.

Most BBers are mentally ill and/or mentally challenged.

Most BBers are/were drug dealers.

BBing fans are mostly old gay men.

BBing is filled with lies and deceit.

BBing magazines are propaganda being sold just to make money off stupid people.

BBing is very unhealthy at the high level.

Supplements are mostly garbage.

There is no "secret" to getting big.

Genetics are very important.

Funny becasue all the people I know who are actually in shape don't use any of that shit you are getting commercialized money making propoganda and contest confused with actual bodybuilding the which is a lifestyle real bodybuilders are in shape for LIFE

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Very true
A

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Funny becasue all the people I know who are actually in shape don't use any of that shit you are getting commercialized money making propoganda and contest confused with actual bodybuilding the which is a lifestyle real bodybuilders are in shape for LIFE

I'm talking about Professional Bodybuilding.

Not people who "workout".

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I'm talking about Professional Bodybuilding.

Not people who "workout".

People who workout often take it more serious and have more love and heart than professionals. You want to find the hardest training person in the gym it is usually a teenager just starting out. Being big doesn't define you as a bodybuilder. Working out defines you as a bodybuilder. Effort defines you

Nasser had a great quote about not judging others at the gym said they could be more righteous in their training than him this is yet again another reason I train at home. I would have said something to the people who kicked out the fat girl for a workout bra that shit ain't right she was trying. Training is a religion bodybuilding is a side effect. You don't train to bodybuild you train because you love it. It is more mental than physical. You are a bodybuilder because you train. Bodybuilding is a state of mind your brain changes when you workout.

Training is the Noble quest

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
People who workout often take it more serious and have more love and heart than professionals. You want to find the hardest training person in the gym it is usually a teenager just starting out. Being big doesn't define you as a bodybuilder. Working out defines you as a bodybuilder. Effort defines you

Nasser had a great quote about not judging others at the gym said they could be more righteous in their training than him this is yet again another reason I train at home. I would have said something to the people who kicked out the fat girl for a workout bra that shit ain't right she was trying. Training is a religion bodybuilding is a side effect. You don't train to bodybuild you train because you love it. It is more mental than physical. You are a bodybuilder because you train. Bodybuilding is a state of mind your brain changes when you workout.

Cool story bro.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Cool story bro.

Just saying you don't become a bodybuilder the day you step on stage. You become a bodybuilder the day you pickup a weight and when you stop you are no longer a bodybuilder regardless of how many Mr Olympia titles you have Dorian