Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1551829 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #10250 on: July 28, 2022, 06:03:39 AM »
Good for him any chance you are in shape yet?

yep, full round and vascular ,up to 220 from 204
Start my diet Monday, 16 weeks out from my show

Just need to drop the excess carbs I have been eating
My diet will be 24oz rib eye steak and 200gms rice or rice noodles and a splash of oyster sauce

Should be ready about six weeks out and then cruise ito the show

I will let you think you are in shape and stand onstage after a weeks diet.
I like to do it properly

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10251 on: July 28, 2022, 06:07:20 AM »
Who said anything about 20lbs? I am 230lbs now and pretty solid. I am actually dropping water retention now. This is supposed to be a bodybuilding board, yet everyone seems to be against anyone adding any weight. Makes no sense wtf are you guys even doing

you couldnt get there with 500mgs of test a week for a year and Anadrol and eating until you were sick

What do you plan on doing the next 5 weeks to get there?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #10252 on: July 28, 2022, 06:09:36 AM »
you couldnt get there with 500mgs of test a week for a year and Anadrol and eating until you were sick

What do you plan on doing the next 5 weeks to get there?
Does MuscleTech still make supplements?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #10253 on: July 28, 2022, 06:10:55 AM »
yep, full round and vascular ,up to 220 from 204
Start my diet Monday, 16 weeks out from my show

Just need to drop the excess carbs I have been eating
My diet will be 24oz rib eye steak and 200gms rice or rice noodles and a splash of oyster sauce

Should be ready about six weeks out and then cruise ito the show

I will let you think you are in shape and stand onstage after a weeks diet.
I like to do it properly

Funny you claimed to be 226 months ago

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10254 on: July 28, 2022, 06:11:53 AM »
Does MuscleTech still make supplements?

4 hours before weigh in

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10255 on: July 28, 2022, 06:12:30 AM »
Funny you claimed to be 226 months ago
I was, I stopped training , remember.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10256 on: July 28, 2022, 06:14:47 AM »
I posted a pic of the ankle and it is clearly swollen but now everyone says it is swollen from something else so what is the point? I could say the sky is blue post a pic and Getbig would call me a liar and try to argue about it. Since when is saying I was stung by a stingray and have a swollen ankle bragging about an accomplishment?? I was stung my ankle is swollen end of story.

It seems you missed the point, or I wasn't being clear. Saying and posting pictures of your stingray swollen ankle is an excuse. The bragging precedes the excuses.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10257 on: July 28, 2022, 06:26:47 AM »
Funny another board member your buddy Joeswift I believe was just arguing bone size is a myth and any 6 foot 1 man can weigh 180lbs so vice versa any 5 foot 8 man should be able to weigh 300lbs like Nick Walker since according to Joeswift we all have the same size bones. Yet you claim to have small bones. I know I have flaws in symmetry, but I am not going to fix them dieting down I need to outgrow them. The right arm isn't going to get any better losing weight the legs are not going to get any better losing weight. I am not going to have rounder muscle bellies losing weight. Given my frame size I need to be about 240lbs+ to really get some fullness to my legs. I am not sure if I can do that, but I am going to try. Bulking is not some kind of new theory I developed. Also really just hungry woke up starving this am. I am never 10lbs and a couple days away from good condition. As such I need to be at least 10lbs over 225 to drop to 225 on stage and really don't think that is going to be enough legs are still not big enough and are not going to be at 225lbs. So again you be 154-167lbs next summer. I am going to spend the next 9 months eating and training for size then reevaluate in the spring.
OK, you bulk up, I`ll build solid size and get my pro-card.

Good luck.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10258 on: July 28, 2022, 06:37:07 AM »
Let me tell you what I know when I add weight and continue to train then drop weight I have more muscle I can't add muscle at 6% bodyfat I need to add a little fluff to add muscle. Does anyone bulk in contest condition hell no. Do pros stay in contest condition hell no. The only guys who can do that are little guys who are not trying to add any size. I can stay 6% 195lbs year round but I can't make gains like that. I am trying to make real gains. If I want to be 225lbs shredded I need to be 235lbs fluff first. Also again I am actually dropping water weight right now lowering my estrogen retention. I don't have fucking edema I have a swollen ankle from a stingray bite big difference. I have also had Covid the entire fucking month of July. I am just now getting better. I will be in the commercial gym next week and pushing toward 235-240 by the end of August. I know I am gaining muscle as my strength is going up. By all means you starve yourself to 154lbs I am heading North
You don`t even have an eating regimen you just are concerned with calories from shit sources.

Calories don`t equate to building actual muscle tissue they just make you gain or lose weight.

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail ......which you most certainly will do.

You run along now and have a box of donuts or two..... I`ll talk to you later after I eat a meal of chicken,rice,and veggies,I`ll place in the bodybuilding contest and you`ll place in the hot dog eating contest.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #10259 on: July 28, 2022, 06:37:16 AM »
Mr. Stingray can you tell us what happened?

"So there I was in the water minding my own business, when this shaky guy comes up, and starts rubbing my fins. He seems a little geeked out, so I tell 'em "Whoa buddy, I appreciate friendship as much as the next guy, but I'm a very traditional type fish, I don't go for that fag stuff."

Next thing I know, he's trying to finger my spiracle, that's that blowhole looking thing right by my eye, but that's neither here, nor there. So  I take my stinger and I give him a good one right in the ankle. He lets out a yelp, and then goes running off yelling some bullshit about "Can't be faded". It is what it is."

It's this detail that tells me this interview actually happened! ;D ;D ;D
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10260 on: July 28, 2022, 06:37:47 AM »
It seems you missed the point, or I wasn't being clear. Saying and posting pictures of your stingray swollen ankle is an excuse. The bragging precedes the excuses.

I did 2 sets of calf raises instead of the planned 4 because my ankle was bothering me. I am still training. I still train regardless even when I am sick and can't go to the gym. I still post physique pics regardless if I am 205lbs or 230lbs sick or feeling great.  Meanwhile everyone of you jackasses has an excuse why you are not in shape and can't post a single pic indicating you workout at all.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10261 on: July 28, 2022, 06:39:53 AM »
You don`t even have an eating regimen you just are oncerned with calories from hit source.

Caloriedon`t equate to building actual muscke tissue they jut make you gain or lose weight.

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail which you most certainly will do.

You run along now and have a box of donuts I`ll talk to you later after I eat a meal of chicken,rice,and veggies.

Who the fuck is eating donuts??? I am literally eating chicken and rice now at 9:30 am. Just fucking asinine you want to talk about bodybuilding like you are some kind of guru yet then hate on someone if they eat and gain an ounce. Newsflash my diet is 100x better than yours

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10262 on: July 28, 2022, 06:40:38 AM »
It still is dark and there is black around the sting and in the foot again you say post a photo of your swollen ankle I post a photo of my swollen ankle and your still not happy so what is the point? Can you post a photo proving you even lift yet?
You said it was black. I didn't say that, you did. It's not black, it's not dark. It's def swollen. From a sting ray? Idk just why make up bullshit though that your ankle is black? This is why people don't believe you. You get caught out constantly

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10263 on: July 28, 2022, 06:41:18 AM »
Funny another board member your buddy Joeswift I believe was just arguing bone size is a myth and any 6 foot 1 man can weigh 180lbs so vice versa any 5 foot 8 man should be able to weigh 300lbs like Nick Walker since according to Joeswift we all have the same size bones. Yet you claim to have small bones. I know I have flaws in symmetry, but I am not going to fix them dieting down I need to outgrow them. The right arm isn't going to get any better losing weight the legs are not going to get any better losing weight. I am not going to have rounder muscle bellies losing weight. Given my frame size I need to be about 240lbs+ to really get some fullness to my legs. I am not sure if I can do that, but I am going to try. Bulking is not some kind of new theory I developed. Also really just hungry woke up starving this am. I am never 10lbs and a couple days away from good condition. As such I need to be at least 10lbs over 225 to drop to 225 on stage and really don't think that is going to be enough legs are still not big enough and are not going to be at 225lbs. So again you be 154-167lbs next summer. I am going to spend the next 9 months eating and training for size then reevaluate in the spring.
Totally dumb post of bullshit ramblings.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10264 on: July 28, 2022, 06:51:21 AM »
You said it was black. I didn't say that, you did. It's not black, it's not dark. It's def swollen. From a sting ray? Idk just why make up bullshit though that your ankle is black? This is why people don't believe you. You get caught out constantly

Looks pretty dark to me there is black around the ankle I didnt say entire foot was pitch black

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10265 on: July 28, 2022, 06:53:21 AM »
Totally dumb post of bullshit ramblings.

Just saying if people can't be big boned they can't be small boned either. You just have excuses as to why you can't add any muscle after a lifetime of "bodybuilding" which is why you hate on anyone who can and does

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10266 on: July 28, 2022, 07:00:30 AM »
Who the fuck is eating donuts??? I am literally eating chicken and rice now at 9:30 am. Just fucking asinine you want to talk about bodybuilding like you are some kind of guru yet then hate on someone if they eat and gain an ounce. Newsflash my diet is 100x better than yours
NEWSFLASH....don`t make me laugh....you eat haphazardly and have no clue what you are doing except that you`re bilking.....big deal,not impressed......anyone can gorge themselves on shit why not write down what you eat in the eating thread per meal instead of taking random pic of multiple plate of Chinese food,BBQ Wings, and subs chased down with bucket of shitty Gatorade.....list your food meal by meal like the ret of us....you won`t because it would be atrocious and you know it.

No one here is against bulking but it should be done right....Jeff King went up to 300 pounds decades ago and he was till solid.... but ate he like a bodybuilder not an imbecile who eats high calorie laden nonsense just so the scale temporarily reads more on one fucking day and never holds onto the same bodyweight at any given time unless it`s the lesser numbers on the scale.....the higher numbers are caused by over eating and water retention which is temporary.....you know nothing about diet buddy..........not a fucking thing.

If you weighed the magical number of 250 next week it means nothing as no muscle tissue has been added.....ten solid pounds in a year....you better up the dose if you expect that pal cuz you`ve been maxed out since you joined here.....your added weight is mostly water weight and bloat....but you know better......OK Mike Mensa.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10267 on: July 28, 2022, 07:01:25 AM »
I was, I stopped training , remember.

So you started training and dropped to from 226lbs to 204lbs then bulked back up to 220lbs all in the last 3 months yeah right who has been lying about their fucking weight now jackass claiming you were maintaining 226lbs barely eating and not training meanwhile you were 204lbs soft. You know why I eat more than you because I have a metabolism because I actually train and I am not 204lbs of soft dogshit you are a godamn liar which is why you would never post a pic

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10268 on: July 28, 2022, 07:01:48 AM »
Just saying if people can't be big boned they can't be small boned either. You just have excuses as to why you can't add any muscle after a lifetime of "bodybuilding" which is why you hate on anyone who can and does

neither can you, the last 15 months have proved that

You are now maxed out, you are done, you need to cometo terms with that

And do you have a plan for the next 4 weeks to hit 240 or are you just going to keep binge eating like you have been doing for the past year and hope something different happens?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10269 on: July 28, 2022, 07:03:46 AM »
NEWSFLASH....don`t make me laugh....you eat haphazardly and have no clue what you are doing except that you`re bilking.....big deal,not impressed......anyone can gorge themselves on shit why not write down what you eat in the eating thread per meal instead of taking random pic of multiple plate of Chinese food,BBQ Wings, and subs chased down with bucket of shitty Gatorade.....list your food meal by meal like the ret of us....you won`t because it would be atrocious and you know it.

No one here is against bulking but it should be done right....Jeff King went up to 300 pounds decades ago and he was till olid.... but ate he like a bodybuilder not an imbecile who eats high calorie laden nonsense just so the scale temporarily reads more on one fucking day and never holds onto the same bodyweight at any given time unless it`s the lesser numbers on the scale.....the higher numbers are caused by over eating and water retention which is temporary.....you know nothing about diet buddy..........not a fucking thing.

If you weighed the magical number of 250 next week it means nothing as no muscle tissue has been added.....ten solid pounds in a year....you better up the dose if you expect that pal cuz you`ve been maxed out since you joined here.....your added weight is mostly water weight and bloat....but you know better......OK Mike Mensa.

I am 230lbs solid right now but the 154lb 65 year old man doing weighted neck lifts and lying leg raises and wrist curls knows better ok

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10270 on: July 28, 2022, 07:03:58 AM »
So now I have the same bone structure as Padilla,Wilt Chamberlain,Arnold,Hulk Hogan and Danny Devito, etc, etc......we are all the same.....are you nuts or what  ???

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #10271 on: July 28, 2022, 07:07:17 AM »
I am 230lbs solid right now but the 154lb 65 year old man doing weighted neck lifts and lying leg raises and wrist curls knows better ok

Bhanks, if you stop the drugs for a month you won't weigh more than 180 lbs.

When was the last r time you were completely off?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10272 on: July 28, 2022, 07:07:35 AM »
So now I have the same bone structure as Padilla,Wilt Chamberlain,Arnold,Hulk Hogan and Danny Devito, etc, etc......we are all the same.....are you nuts or what  ???

If people are not big boned they are not small boned either trying to blame you being a 154lbs on stage on your bone size when you are 5 foot 8 GTFO you are taller than half the Olympians

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10273 on: July 28, 2022, 07:08:48 AM »
So you started training and dropped to from 226lbs to 204lbs then bulked back up to 220lbs all in the last 3 months yeah right who has been lying about their fucking weight now jackass claiming you were maintaining 226lbs barely eating and not training meanwhile you were 204lbs soft. You know why I eat more than you because I have a metabolism because I actually train and I am not 204lbs of soft dogshit you are a godamn liar which is why you would never post a pic
no, I stopped training and dropped to 204 and then started back training and went to 220

Cant you read?

You will have to wait for pics

Tell you what, if I posts a pic in ten weeks and I look better than you will you leave the board?
I will leave if I dont?

There is a show on the 23rd October that I might do on the run in to my main show on the 12th November
Its an Open Mr UK show, lots of top level competitors getting ready for the NABBA Universe on the 5th November will be entering.
If Im where I expect to be I hope to place top 3.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10274 on: July 28, 2022, 07:14:12 AM »
I`m about 25 pounds heavier than that and I`m 67 and will guarantee I will look great at the contest....that`s all that matters to me I`m like a well oiled machine right now and in the zone.......total tunnelvision baby.

What`s wrong with training neck,abs and forearms bodybuilders have done this since jump street and thousands still do weekly.

My neck measured 17 + 1/2 a few days back, not all that much smaller than your supposedly nineteen inch neck and you outweigh me by a ton....your neck looks like a veritable stack of dimes in all your headshot pics.