Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1549127 times)

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #17875 on: December 07, 2022, 05:00:15 AM »
I'm getting better at it but its going to take a long time to get really good,.
Punch him in the throat...no fancy stuff   :D
i am sure you´ll be picking it up much quicker than most as you are well conditioned.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #17876 on: December 07, 2022, 05:09:16 AM »
You don’t have a fight just because the guys agree. The promoter has to agree to put on the fight and the commission has to sanction it. Typically they try to put on fights that will sell tickets. Promoters are not in the business of putting 2 45 year old guys on the card and commissions won’t usually sanction guys that age for an amateur fight. I haven’t revived and any invite from a promoter. Is get big going to show up and buy tickets doubtful there isn’t exactly a paying audience demanding this.

lol/

This is not a professional fight.

There is no following for “local” fighters, the people who buy tickets are friends and family, do you think  you or Jamie, have a following?

People come for the fights not the fighters.

“My curling meet was canceled because not enough tickets were sold. The promoter didn’t have enough big names.”

lol what a pathetic excuse.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #17877 on: December 07, 2022, 05:15:51 AM »
It’s 2022 you can order a t shirt online and get it in 48 hours welcome to the Brave New World

More lies from horseshit Healy.

Then why were you "scrambling" to find posing trunks?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #17878 on: December 07, 2022, 05:21:41 AM »
It’s 2022 you can order a t shirt online and get it in 48 hours welcome to the Brave New World

Yup.

Very easy to do. A lot of local T-shirt printing companies have specific weight lifting phrases loaded up and ready to go.

Or did you think of the phrase and it was custom made?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #17879 on: December 07, 2022, 05:25:32 AM »
lol/

This is not a professional fight.

There is no following for “local” fighters, the people who buy tickets are friends and family, do you think  you or Jamie, have a following?

People come for the fights not the fighters.

“My curling meet was canceled because not enough tickets were sold. The promoter didn’t have enough big names.”

lol what a pathetic excuse.

Plus they're still struggling to figure out network coverage...

Whether itd be best to stream it on DAZN or ESPN+ OR maybe PPV

Also they're gonna have to find a venue capable of seating the 10 to 12 people that will undoubtedly be attending.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #17880 on: December 07, 2022, 05:29:15 AM »

I can't keep track of these posts at all times of the day and night.  Insomnia worrying me for the contest Saturday

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #17881 on: December 07, 2022, 05:32:02 AM »

Also they're gonna have to find a venue capable of seating the 10 to 12 people that will undoubtedly be attending.

Beak I was talking to a local promoter and he said when scheduling grudge matches from 20 years ago tickets sales aren’t his biggest concern, especially if it was a good and/or controversial fight, but it was merchandise sales.

He explained that money is made in merchandise and concessions. He said it’s hard to sell T-shirts for older fighters no one has heard of on the local scene. Usually if he hasn’t sold a 100 T’s 2 months before a fight he scraps the match from the card.

So Bhanks is probably right. If there isn’t a demand for this no promotion is going to sanction it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #17882 on: December 07, 2022, 05:48:17 AM »
Like I said I am willing to do it if the promoter ask me to do it but that’s how it works the promoter has to invite you. I can’t just show up to UFC 183 and tell them I am ready to go that’s like wearing a Jersey to a football game and expecting to play

I can’t just show up at a Redskins game and say I am here getbig said if I showed up I would get to throw the football. Josh sent me a screenshot of a text he had a retired player send to the coach asking when the next game was which is clearly a contract for me to play it doesn’t work that way

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #17883 on: December 07, 2022, 05:54:05 AM »
Beak I was talking to a local promoter and he said when scheduling grudge matches from 20 years ago tickets sales aren’t his biggest concern, especially if it was a good and/or controversial fight, but it was merchandise sales.

He explained that money is made in merchandise and concessions. He said it’s hard to sell T-shirts for older fighters no one has heard of on the local scene. Usually if he hasn’t sold a 100 T’s 2 months before a fight he scraps the match from the card.

So Bhanks is probably right. If there isn’t a demand for this no promotion is going to sanction it.
:D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17884 on: December 07, 2022, 05:54:39 AM »

ha ha ha ha !!!!   Solid Gold!!!! 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #17885 on: December 07, 2022, 06:01:02 AM »
You don’t have a fight just because the guys agree. The promoter has to agree to put on the fight and the commission has to sanction it. Typically they try to put on fights that will sell tickets. Promoters are not in the business of putting 2 45 year old guys on the card and commissions won’t usually sanction guys that age for an amateur fight. I haven’t revived and any invite from a promoter. Is get big going to show up and buy tickets doubtful there isn’t exactly a paying audience demanding this.

You constantly talk about beating everyone up and killing them so why couldn't it just be at some MMA gym?  Or maybe you are just the bitch everyone knows you to be?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #17886 on: December 07, 2022, 06:07:31 AM »
Like I said I am willing to do it if the promoter ask me to do it but that’s how it works the promoter has to invite you. I can’t just show up to UFC 183 and tell them I am ready to go that’s like wearing a Jersey to a football game and expecting to play

I can’t just show up at a Redskins game and say I am here getbig said if I showed up I would get to throw the football. Josh sent me a screenshot of a text he had a retired player send to the coach asking when the next game was which is clearly a contract for me to play it doesn’t work that way

Yes a local event is very much like a professional sport......

Its definitely not something where you pay a fee and sign a waiver. Theres never been an instance where the pull someone from the crowd because there are not enough fighters.......

You're a clown.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17887 on: December 07, 2022, 06:09:31 AM »

I am sure us getbiggers can find a local MMA gym for this to happen. It does not have to be a sanctioned event.
X

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17888 on: December 07, 2022, 06:12:43 AM »

I will put money on you trying both in the past considering your delusions of grandure.

You are like the drunk friend at the game or fight who claims that he can run rings around the players and knock the champ out

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17889 on: December 07, 2022, 06:13:49 AM »
I am sure us getbiggers can find a local MMA gym for this to happen. It does not have to be a sanctioned event.

All it has to be is like one of the old Gracie challenge matches.   

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #17890 on: December 07, 2022, 06:21:58 AM »
“If the promoter called me and offered me the fight…”

The lies and bullshit from drug addict Brian Wood Healy Hankins never end.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17891 on: December 07, 2022, 06:25:10 AM »
“If the promoter called me and offered me the fight…”

The lies and bullshit from drug addict Brian Wood Healy Hankins never end.
He knows no promoter is going to contact him

Thats his get out clause now

The narcisist will double down on the lies and bullshit if caught

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #17892 on: December 07, 2022, 06:26:50 AM »

He has great expertise when it comes to using the "Four D`s" !

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17893 on: December 07, 2022, 06:27:50 AM »
Thrilla in Manila has nothing on this fight of the century. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #17894 on: December 07, 2022, 06:30:06 AM »
He has great expertise when it comes to using the "Four D`s" !

You sucked four D’s!

Sorry Wes….got carried away there for a moment.  🤣

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17895 on: December 07, 2022, 06:31:29 AM »
You sucked four D’s!

Sorry Wes….got carried away there for a moment.  🤣
I got a legit LOL out of that one !   ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #17896 on: December 07, 2022, 06:34:03 AM »

He could have his fight next weekend in any of 5,000 gyms nationwide if he wanted to.

He tries to make it sound like he’s the only guy on the planet who has climbed into a ring before.

I’m expecting the dual backpedal - no promoter invite + arm injury from his curling farce.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #17897 on: December 07, 2022, 06:35:46 AM »
I got a legit LOL out of that one !   ;D

It was almost like an “auto-response” to a Shizzo post.  🤣

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17898 on: December 07, 2022, 06:37:34 AM »
It was almost like an “auto-response” to a Shizzo post.  🤣
;D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #17899 on: December 07, 2022, 06:40:51 AM »
The same guy that boasts about "storming dojos" to challenge its members says he will only fight if a promoter sanctions it and contacts him.

Are there women only dojos or something?