Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1550302 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #3050 on: November 09, 2021, 08:16:44 AM »
11-09-21
Back,Traps,Neck:
DB Rows - 3 X 12
DB Pullovers - 3 X 12
DB Shrugs - 3 X 15-20
Plate Neck Raises - 3 X failure

Good one Wes....way to go buddy....keep pumping.  LOL  ;D

Sweet.   

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #3051 on: November 09, 2021, 08:20:20 AM »
11-09-21
Back,Traps,Neck:
DB Rows - 3 X 12
DB Pullovers - 3 X 12
DB Shrugs - 3 X 15-20

seems like a lot of work for nothing. Terrible  :D :D :D
"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3052 on: November 09, 2021, 08:26:52 AM »
>:( >:( >:( >:(

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #3053 on: November 09, 2021, 08:27:50 AM »
"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3054 on: November 09, 2021, 08:30:12 AM »

For Bhank to not realize the benefit of just plain old fashioned   "work"   speaks volumes.   Sad honestly.   He is looking for a way to do the least amount while looking a certain way, essentially a "hack" to get to an end point.   

The Journey is the victory.     

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #3055 on: November 09, 2021, 08:31:38 AM »
For Bhank to not realize the benefit of just plain old fashioned   "work"   speaks volumes.   Sad honestly.   He is looking for a way to do the least amount while looking a certain way, essentially a "hack" to get to an end point.   

my favorite part so far is sleeves too big sleeves too small. Im keeping a file of all his excuses in case I need to use one for some reason in the future.
"

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #3056 on: November 09, 2021, 08:38:12 AM »
ok boys and boys---this is publicly viewable and he has posted his youtube channel here so I am absolutely not breaking the rules. I dont have to explain this to anyone on here

"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3057 on: November 09, 2021, 08:39:25 AM »
Seems very pleasant and sweet and nice.   

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #3058 on: November 09, 2021, 08:41:25 AM »
Seems very pleasant and sweet and nice.

Ive cracked 3 off to her
"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3059 on: November 09, 2021, 08:46:41 AM »
ok boys and boys---this is publicly viewable and he has posted his youtube channel here so I am absolutely not breaking the rules. I dont have to explain this to anyone on here

Didn't he say burpees were useless, yet he has this really sweet and nice lady do them on the beach? 

WTF   >:(

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #3060 on: November 09, 2021, 08:49:55 AM »
Didn't he say burpees were useless, yet he has this really sweet and nice lady do them on the beach? 

good point sir, he did say that
"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3061 on: November 09, 2021, 08:51:51 AM »
noods for proof?  :-*
I`m not wearing any pants while posting but like Dexter,my camera broke.

I owe you a few !  LOL  :D

EXTREME HOMO  ;D

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #3062 on: November 09, 2021, 08:53:29 AM »
I`m not wearing any pants while posting but like Dexter,my camera broke.

I owe you a few !  LOL  :D

EXTREME HOMO  ;D

with his gal now on here may as well keep the pants off  :D
"

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #3063 on: November 09, 2021, 09:02:01 AM »

I find the funniest part of this video bhanks voice. Its that the most homo voice ever? Should consider hosting Rupauls drag race
"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3064 on: November 09, 2021, 09:02:29 AM »

I guess comedy is lost around here. I am not making her do burpees. I am not training her we just enjoy walking the beach. I am literally making fun of people who do burpees on the beach.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3065 on: November 09, 2021, 09:03:56 AM »
I guess comedy is lost around here. I am not making her do burpees. I am not training her we just enjoy walking the beach. I am literally making fun of people who do burpees on the beach.

As you should enjoy , she seems awesome. 

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #3066 on: November 09, 2021, 09:04:37 AM »

boy shes gonna be happy she has made it onto getbig now
and dont even think of saying she doesnt care. Based on my convos with her she cares A LOT

haha shes dumping you, granted I think she has already as you dont care about her or respect her one bit since you continue to stay here
"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3067 on: November 09, 2021, 09:12:27 AM »

Right now after a 5 year complete and inactive layoff eating motly crap,I  only use barbells and dumbells as I rebuild my physique.

I did some thinking (very rare for one such as I) LOL  ;D ........and I came to the conclusion after much analysing that mot of the machines suck no matter what the brand name......not all ofcourse, but I never felt them in the targeted musclegroup.

For instance........pulldown s....never felt them in my lats.... same as cable rows and I know how to etablish a strong mind/muscle connnection....but did them both forvdecades.

Leg Press and Hacks are great,as are Leg Exts.,and to a degree pressdowns..........but for the most part I was just doing them for variety and becaue everyone else did.

Making great progres now with just weights and will start doing chins soon.....honetly dont think I could do many right now at first.

I took off three weeks soon after I started back again asking myself why I do this shit.........then I looked in the mirror and knew the answer.

I could only do 5 shaky pushups at the start and my gut hit the floor before my chest did.....nowI am doing 55 pound flyes for sets of 12 and 70 pound DB benches for around 8.....far from my former best but I`m forging ahead.

Oh yeah,lost 6 or motre inches on my waist just by cutting junk out of my diet entirely.

I could always drop down and do 60 -70 perfect textbook pushups when I did that shaky 5 rep set,I knew it was time to get busy again.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3068 on: November 09, 2021, 09:21:10 AM »
Good stuff Wes.

If you really want to feel an exercise in your back, I'd suggest the chest supported row.

I do them by taking my weight bench and putting up on some platforms.  Then, lay forward on bench and pull two DB or Kettlebells from the floor.  If you concentrate on middle back, squeeze, and pull elbows to the ceiling, I can feel it more in my back than any exercise.

May vary for others, but can't hurt to give it a shot.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3069 on: November 09, 2021, 09:43:40 AM »
Alcohol is a preservative !!  ;D

This means I should be very well preserved.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3070 on: November 09, 2021, 09:47:41 AM »
Once trained and the mechanical motion and fiber recruitment and CNS adaption has been achieved you really are not going to get any stronger without getting bigger also yes absolutely as you get bigger you get stronger. You can argue how strong a little guy is but take that liottle guy who is strong at an exercvise he has adapted to and let him add 20lbs of bodyweight and he is absolutely going to be even stronger at it. Also you can argue a big guy doesnt lift much but let him get bigger and he will lift more. Size and strength are absolutely positively correlated. Training low reps will make you better at low reps as you will learn to recruit everything but once you have recruited everything you need to add muscle to get any stronger. Once technique is mastered more size is the only real way to get stronger. You want to get strong get big

Got it.  ::) ::) ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3071 on: November 09, 2021, 09:53:50 AM »
neg--would bring upon my 117th ban

That many? Wow! Gotta be a record.  ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #3072 on: November 09, 2021, 09:56:49 AM »
11-09-21
Back,Traps,Neck:
DB Rows - 3 X 12
DB Pullovers - 3 X 12
DB Shrugs - 3 X 15-20

Did you sleeve or wrap?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #3073 on: November 09, 2021, 09:59:02 AM »
Right now after a 5 year complete and inactive layoff eating motly crap,I  only use barbells and dumbells as I rebuild my physique.

I did some thinking (very rare for one such as I) LOL  ;D ........and I came to the conclusion after much analysing that mot of the machines suck no matter what the brand name......not all ofcourse, but I never felt them in the targeted musclegroup.

For instance........pulldown s....never felt them in my lats.... same as cable rows and I know how to etablish a strong mind/muscle connnection....but did them both forvdecades.

Leg Press and Hacks are great,as are Leg Exts.,and to a degree pressdowns..........but for the most part I was just doing them for variety and becaue everyone else did.

Making great progres now with just weights and will start doing chins soon.....honetly dont think I could do many right now at first.

I took off three weeks soon after I started back again asking myself why I do this shit.........then I looked in the mirror and knew the answer.

I could only do 5 shaky pushups at the start and my gut hit the floor before my chest did.....nowI am doing 55 pound flyes for sets of 12 and 70 pound DB benches for around 8.....far from my former best but I`m forging ahead.

Oh yeah,lost 6 or motre inches on my waist just by cutting junk out of my diet entirely.

I could always drop down and do 60 -70 perfect textbook pushups when I did that shaky 5 rep set,I knew it was time to get busy again.

Good, Wes!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3074 on: November 09, 2021, 09:59:42 AM »
Got it.  ::) ::) ::)

Fuck are you really going to sit here and pretend adding 20lbs of muscle isn't going to increase someones strength?????