Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1522811 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #18275 on: December 09, 2022, 09:52:48 AM »
Pre-contest orange roughy loading was a bad idea

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #18276 on: December 09, 2022, 09:53:38 AM »
Pre-contest orange roughy loading was a bad idea

But is a good topic to slip the word “shart” into….

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #18277 on: December 09, 2022, 09:58:26 AM »
I have a nice home a good job a loving fiancé and some beautiful kids. All of whom are going to come out and support me Saturday at the strict curl. Why not because they care about weightlifting at all but because they want to support me. Then we are all going snowboarding for my birthday. Yet Somehow I am supposed to be a loser in life because I wasn’t declared the winner in a mma match 20 years ago or a bodybuilding show??? You guys need to re-examine your priorities. And guess what I am not going to win tomorrow there is a guy in my weight class planning to open with a 167 I can’t curl 167. Does that make me a loser should I not compete since I won’t win? I am going to do my best and then next year I am going to try and do better than I did this year because again the only person I am really competing with is myself. It doesn’t matter who shows up it’s weightlifting not a subjective pageant your numbers go down in your lifting history regardless. I plan to lift as much as I can this year and try to lift more next year that would be a win

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #18278 on: December 09, 2022, 10:07:26 AM »
I have a nice home a good job a loving fiancé and some beautiful kids. All of whom are going to come out and support me Saturday at the strict curl. Why not because they care about weightlifting at all but because they want to support me. Then we are all going snowboarding for my birthday. Yet Somehow I am supposed to be a loser in life because I wasn’t declared the winner in a mma match 20 years ago or a bodybuilding show??? You guys need to re-examine your priorities. And guess what I am not going to win tomorrow there is a guy in my weight class planning to open with a 167 I can’t curl 167. Does that make me a loser should I not compete since I won’t win? I am going to do my best and then next year I am going to try and do better than I did this year because again the only person I am really competing with is myself. It doesn’t matter who shows up it’s weightlifting not a subjective pageant your numbers go down in your lifting history regardless. I plan to lift as much as I can this year and try to lift more next year that would be a win

We don’t need to re-examine our priorities.

You’re a loser because you’re a sociopathic liar.

Your immaturity and psychopathic behavior have no reflection on us.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18279 on: December 09, 2022, 10:08:25 AM »
yeah dude is a 5 time powerlifting world champ coming out of South Carolina and is apparently cutting weight now to make 220 so assuming he makes weight and hits his opener he is going to win but he is also a 5 time world champion powerlifter it’s my first meet

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #18280 on: December 09, 2022, 10:09:12 AM »
yeah dude is a 6 time powerlifting world champ coming out of South Carolina and is apparently cutting weight now to make 220 so assuming he makes weight and hits his opener he is going to win but he is also a 5 time world champion powerlifter it’s my first meet

FUCK OFF, LIAR.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #18281 on: December 09, 2022, 10:14:53 AM »

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right. I talk too much. I also brag too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you, but I'm dumb as a rock. Well, you think what you want about me. I'm not changing. I like me. My girlfriend likes me. My curl friends like me. 'Cause I'm a vapid article. What you see is what you get.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18282 on: December 09, 2022, 10:16:01 AM »
FUCK OFF, LIAR.

I am just going on what it says on his Facebook I looked at the sign up sheet that showed everyone’s opener at weigh ins during lunch. I weighed in at 219. This guy also competed at the Arnold last year so you can go look up his lifts. He already has national titles it’s my first meet next year when he comes back it might be different this year I am just having fun

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #18283 on: December 09, 2022, 10:23:53 AM »
I don't need to justify anything I am not on drugs. My workouts are also great and I have the results to prove it. I have never been on parole in my life. I am supposed to feel bad I don't get declared the winner in a subjective event? Does that in anyway change my training diet or actual size and condition?

You specifically said you could not leave the state to fight Walter because you were on probation.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #18284 on: December 09, 2022, 10:24:44 AM »
I am just going on what it says on his Facebook I looked at the sign up sheet that showed everyone’s opener at weigh ins during lunch. I weighed in at 219. This guy also competed at the Arnold last year so you can go look up his lifts. He already has national titles it’s my first meet next year when he comes back it might be different this year I am just having fun

FUCK OFF, CHILD.

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • IFBB pro/lifetime natural
« Reply #18285 on: December 09, 2022, 10:25:14 AM »
World natural powerlifting Federation?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

natural

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #18286 on: December 09, 2022, 10:26:18 AM »

As do you bitch.

When will you get it through your fucking bald head that some people on here don't live their lives around how lean they are.  Some us aren't into the monotony of bodybuilding-style training.  Some like to try and push the boundaries of where we are chronologically vs physiologically.  Yet you can't accept it.  Now you're typing up some diatribe about how you live this enriched and fulfilling life...yet you STILL clamor for praise and acceptance from people on here.

Stop acting like you're this elite level something....have some fucking humility.  Then again, thats like asking you to actually live in reality...which we all know you don't you simplistic bitch

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18287 on: December 09, 2022, 10:26:36 AM »
You specifically said you could not leave the state to fight Walter because you were on probation.

Wow do you even read what you right? Review it again

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18288 on: December 09, 2022, 10:27:28 AM »
As do you bitch.

When will you get it through your fucking bald head that some people on here don't live their lives around how lean they are.  Some us aren't into the monotony of bodybuilding-style training.  Some like to try and push the boundaries of where we are chronologically vs physiologically.  Yet you can't accept it.  Now you're typing up some diatribe about how you live this enriched and fulfilling life...yet you STILL clamor for praise and acceptance from people on here.

Stop acting like you're this elite level something....have some fucking humility.  Then again, thats like asking you to actually live in reality...which we all know you don't you simplistic bitch

You are a slob I am a fucking god in comparison

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #18289 on: December 09, 2022, 10:31:07 AM »

What your mouth convict.....

You're nothing in the scope of things.  Own it...

You're a broken down, never will be, fake ass, beta, bottom cuck.  How someone doesn't slap the bitch out of you on a daily basis is beyond me.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #18290 on: December 09, 2022, 10:33:43 AM »
Wow do you even read what you right? Review it again

I can read.

Probation is the result of a criminal sentence, parole is being let out of jail. You have been arrested. Multiple times. Do you want to continue to play semantics and keep getting owned convict?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #18291 on: December 09, 2022, 10:40:40 AM »
How can I fail?? This isn’t some kind of exam with a passing score. But yeah this is supposed to be my peak weak and I have been unable to eat much and  getting up 6 times a night to use the bathroom. I had planned to be heavier but I have had diarrhea and gas bloating for a week and a half. I also threw up blood 2 nights ago which I am also passing have some kind of bleeding stomach ulcer again. Welcome to my world. I will still make my lifts it’s just not ideal

Jeez - How many Physical Ailments do You Have ?
Can you list Them in Alphabetical order - FFS you're 44 & a Physical Wreck
Maybe Just maybe you should Re-evaluate Why you're so Fucked up,
Even drastically Change a Few Things You're Doing !!

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18292 on: December 09, 2022, 10:43:16 AM »

God of loser for sure.

With abusing drugs for decades, you got last place at a shit local show, you chickened out your last show.

You have never ever achieved anything.

Every thing you went to compete, you got dead last place lost.

When you lost, it’s all judges’ fault, they are not fair and subjective.

You never win anything, and you will not.

One eternal loser losing for life.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18293 on: December 09, 2022, 10:44:14 AM »
What your mouth convict.....

You're nothing in the scope of things.  Own it...

You're a broken down, never will be, fake ass, beta, bottom cuck.  How someone doesn't slap the bitch out of you on a daily basis is beyond me.

You are just a short chubby guy wtf are you talking about your entire body is loose skin

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18294 on: December 09, 2022, 10:45:55 AM »
God of loser for sure.

With abusing drugs for decades, you got last place at a shit local show, you chickened out your last show.

You have never ever achieved anything.

Every thing you went to compete, you got dead last place lost.

When you lost, it’s all judges’ fault, they are not fair and subjective.

You never win anything, and you will not.

One eternal loser losing for life.

You know you are softer than pillsbury in your most recent pic your ducking belly button is 4 inches deep not even a hint of abs or chest just one solid torso blob but you have a pro card your awesome lol gtfo munchkin

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18295 on: December 09, 2022, 10:49:41 AM »
If a doctor prescribes 300mg for TRT then 300mg is TRT you can spend all day arguing 700 pages still doesn’t change the fact that you are wrong

My Doctor who resides In The Black Hole of Calcutta Prescribes Me
2000mgs of Sustanon a day - When my Test Levels sometimes Drop He ups it to 3000mgs a day - So Don't You be saying I'm Not Natural - If my Doctor Prescribes Me
2-3000mgs Then That Is TRT Dose  - Would you like His Contact Details. ??

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18296 on: December 09, 2022, 10:50:05 AM »
You know you are softer than pillsbury in your most recent pic your ducking belly button is 4 inches deep not even a hint of abs or chest just one solid torso blob but you have a pro card your awesome lol gtfo munchkin

I am an IFBB pro.

You are a shit loser.

My belly button could be 80 inches thick, I am still an IFBB pro.

You are a shit loser. You will never be a pro. You will never win anything.

I’m feeling so awesome as an IFBB pro.

You are a shit loser.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #18297 on: December 09, 2022, 10:50:55 AM »

But you ARE NOT NATURAL. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18298 on: December 09, 2022, 10:52:33 AM »

Yet He Wipes the Floor with You in How he looks & What he's Won
And We Don't hear him complaining of a long long list of Physical Ailments -
He Wins Again.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #18299 on: December 09, 2022, 10:54:20 AM »

Exactly….

I’ve forgotten what his excuse was for not fighting in-state.

I think he was pretending he was going to go to Canada to fight Leech Rehaluk?