Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1525204 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #26050 on: February 06, 2023, 10:16:13 AM »
the longer he doesnt post increases the chances of him killing his fiance..

Maybe one of the GB internet sleuths should call in a welfare check to the home?    :D  :D  :D  :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #26051 on: February 06, 2023, 10:19:04 AM »
Maybe one of the GB internet sleuths should call in a welfare check to the home?    :D  :D  :D  :D
You say it as a joke, but some dumb guy might actually do it.  Don't take it there, people.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26052 on: February 06, 2023, 10:23:43 AM »
You know he is monitoring these posts and just itching to post in response, until the willpower fails ans we are right back into the thunderdome.
He'll be along shortly. It's just a matter of time. He'll drop an update photo of his completely unchanged physique from the day he joined the board. He'll make no reference to how he said he was leaving like the ten other times he left. I know you're reading this Brian. You're a friendless loser but come home. Getbig accepts you for a closeted gay man you are

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #26053 on: February 06, 2023, 10:27:59 AM »
He is probably in the emergency room with torn rectum biceps

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #26054 on: February 06, 2023, 10:36:38 AM »
What do you wear, old man? Do you dress as James Bond for every activity?

Doubtful....but he surely doesn't dress in a moo moo like you do.  Move every once in a while and perhaps the bed sores will heal.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #26055 on: February 06, 2023, 10:43:43 AM »
Doubtful....but he surely doesn't dress in a moo moo like you do.  Move every once in a while and perhaps the bed sores will heal.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26056 on: February 06, 2023, 10:56:30 AM »
A moo moo lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26057 on: February 06, 2023, 11:09:05 AM »
Hanky is LAZY.   He wants to be a powerlifter without the S-D-B lifts.   But do some strict curl stupidity and go around in a neoprene suit telling others he is now a "powerlifter" 

He wants to look like a BB - but hates work so he does tons of drugs.  But that is causing all these health ailments he deals with instead of reverting to his natural self.   

He wanted to be a MMA fighter but didnt want to put in the work and thought drugs would get him by, hence the Clegg fiasco. 

He wanted to be a stock broker or banker, so he calls himself financial analyst or whatever dealing with hit in the rear car bumper accidents for Geico. 

He says he is not a twink but look that the evidence!  holy S!!! 

And on and on and on.   

I don't think there is a single post on the gram with more than handful of likes.  Not the nudes, not the curls, not the one of his soon to be wifes' behind, nothing.   

Getbig has given to Bhanks what he can't get anywhere else in life.   Attention. 

He can't quit GB and will be back shortly. 

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #26058 on: February 06, 2023, 11:12:34 AM »
I love how in the curls for reps videos he shows us how many with his fingers like we can't count such a small amount.
http://www.instagram.com/p/Cnc4evUpiyZ

^^^^ Zero full extension !

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26059 on: February 06, 2023, 11:29:32 AM »
Hanky is LAZY.   He wants to be a powerlifter without the S-D-B lifts.   But do some strict curl stupidity and go around in a neoprene suit telling others he is now a "powerlifter" 

He wants to look like a BB - but hates work so he does tons of drugs.  But that is causing all these health ailments he deals with instead of reverting to his natural self.   

He wanted to be a MMA fighter but didnt want to put in the work and thought drugs would get him by, hence the Clegg fiasco. 

He wanted to be a stock broker or banker, so he calls himself financial analyst or whatever dealing with hit in the rear car bumper accidents for Geico. 

And on and on and on.   

I don't think there is a single post on the gram with more than handful of likes.  Not the nudes, not the curls, not the one of his soon to be wifes' behind, nothing.   

Getbig has given to Bhanks what we can't get anywhere else in life.   Attention. 

Excellent summary

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #26060 on: February 06, 2023, 11:29:55 AM »

And on and on and on.   

Getbig has given to Bhanks what we can't get anywhere else in life.   Attention. 

Haha, i noticed the like thing as well.

Brian gets 2-3 likes per post.

1 like is from Get Big's resident Mall cop when he is bored of checking receipts of customers leaving the store.

You remove him and he is down to 1 like. He has had the occasion zero likes per post.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #26061 on: February 06, 2023, 11:36:39 AM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #26062 on: February 06, 2023, 11:51:03 AM »
It’s always a good day for ragdollin’

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26063 on: February 06, 2023, 11:56:16 AM »
For all the other BS with him, there is little doubt he enjoys all the time with his son so that is one redeeming quality at least.   But why he posts all these things publicly, no freaking idea. 

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #26064 on: February 06, 2023, 12:10:18 PM »
It’s always a good day for ragdollin’

That’s pretty cool, My kids love when I toss them real high in the pool.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26065 on: February 06, 2023, 12:11:15 PM »
I love how in the curls for reps videos he shows us how many with his fingers like we can't count such a small amount.
He probably thinks everyone`s as dumb as he is.....remember,13 is 15 in Hankyville.  :D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #26066 on: February 06, 2023, 12:17:20 PM »
For all the other BS with him, there is little doubt he enjoys all the time with his son so that is one redeeming quality at least.   But why he posts all these things publicly, no freaking idea.

He obviously doesn't care enough about his kid to take his health seriously and make sure he's around to see the kid grow up. Instead he abuses drugs just so he can say he's big and lean.

He's a selfish POS who never should have had a kid in the first place.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26067 on: February 06, 2023, 12:18:19 PM »
He obviously doesn't care enough about his kid to take his health seriously and make sure he's around to see the kid grow up. Instead he abuses drugs just so he can say he's big and lean.

He's a selfish POS who never should have had a kid in the first place.

Imagine if the ex came on to GB to tell stories?   :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26068 on: February 06, 2023, 12:26:43 PM »
                              he came expecting adoration and stayed for the abuse.   :D ;D :)
F

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26069 on: February 06, 2023, 12:31:18 PM »

Who the F wears a shirt like this?

http://www.instagram.com/p/Cnc4evUpiyZ

Brian's T-shirt is cool. Something different not just the same old - same old rag you see folks wearing everywhere, every day. 

Brian's Instagram shows a different, happier side of him than the image he presents on Getbig. Maybe Getbig brings out the worst in him. LOL!

Hey Brian, did your girlfriend give you this shirt. If so, I think she's trying to spice up your wardrobe. Now if you could just get her to iron your clothes or at least hang them up as soon as they come out of the dryer, you could lose the homeless bum look. Come to think of it, why don't you take your clothes to a laundry... you can afford it. It saves time and effort.

Here is a link to a website that has some other interesting artistic T-shirts: https://www.designbyhumans.com/shop/t-shirt/men/minimal-solar-system-white-ink-edition/1603013/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26070 on: February 06, 2023, 12:41:52 PM »
Been waiting 4 months for the channel to launch. He must be batching videos as we speak….

The look on Brian's dog's face is priceless at :58. Brian, quit frightening the poor pup with your jerky videos.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26071 on: February 06, 2023, 12:42:47 PM »
                              he came expecting adoration and stayed for the abuse.   :D ;D :)

Isnt that what he paid for?   :D ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26072 on: February 06, 2023, 12:44:09 PM »
The look on Brian's dog's face is priceless at :58. Brian, quit frightening the poor pup with your jerky videos.
the dog ran off knowing that when he logs off thats the time he fucks the dog...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26073 on: February 06, 2023, 12:44:26 PM »
When Prime calls someone a "Homeless Bum" . . . .

Damn first going after Shizzo and now Bhanks. 

:D ;D

Brian's T-shirt is cool. Something different not just the same old - same old rag you see folks wearing everywhere, every day. 

Brian's Instagram shows a different, happier side of him than the image he presents on Getbig. Maybe Getbig brings out the worst in him. LOL!

Hey Brian, did your girlfriend give you this shirt. If so, I think she's trying to spice up your wardrobe. Now if you could just get her to iron your clothes or at least hang up them as soon as they come out of the dryer, you could lose the homeless bum look. come to think of it, why don't you take your clothes to a laundry... you can afford it. It saves time and effort.

Here is a link to a website that has some other interesting artistic T-shirts: https://www.designbyhumans.com/shop/t-shirt/men/minimal-solar-system-white-ink-edition/1603013/

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #26074 on: February 06, 2023, 12:44:32 PM »