Author Topic: Stalking  (Read 6321 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Stalking
« on: March 06, 2022, 07:59:30 PM »
Folks,

I know that not everyone gets along on the forum. Some people you like and some you just don't. I get it, we're human and have our preferences in who we like to interact with. If you don't like someone on the forum, feel free to address it with them via a direct message or even openly if you feel so compelled, but please let's not go ballistic and resort to stalking each other. Moreover, let's try to leave innocent people (friends and family members) out of any forum disputes. These people don't care or even know about GetBig and don't deserve to be harassed.

I know what some of you are thinking, "this shit has nothing to do with me, it's all about Josh". Yes and No. Josh and Bhank have been feuding. I don't know the specifics of why Josh and Bhank don't get along. It's not my problem, but I also don't want this place to become a hazard for people to visit for fear of having their personal and professional lives ruined and/or their friends and family harassed. Nor do I want to keep receiving emails from outsiders asking for assistance. I don't get paid to do this shit. I do it for fun and because I have a great time sharing with you all. You're all honestly like family to me, albeit online. I also have no favorites. I like Josh. We've always "somehow" gotten along. We just get each other and I'm one of the few people he seems to be VERY honest with. For fuck's sake, I know every one of his gimmick accounts and I'm never the person to ban any of them. BUT I also like Bhank. I appreciate what he does bring to the site, that being engagement, content and humor. This guy has no shame in posting up pictures, detailed stories of himself and others and actively participates within many topics posted by others. He is an active and contributing member. Whether he is a "good" person is not for me to judge. Heck, just the other day I told a random, young, homosexual that his purse was ugly and the guy was ready to claw my eyes out. Does that make me evil? No, but I'm far from a saint. So, any without sin cast the first stone but I think it's fair to say that we've had way worse than Bhank (we've had pedophiles & murderers to name a few categories).

If we allow incessant stalking, we (as a site) won't ever grow past the handful of members we have. Participation in forums is already a thing of the past in many respects. We come here for the emotional value, the fact that many of us have become online friends (some even in person) and moreover the fact that some of us have been here for over 20+ years. I'd hate to see us lose what little members we have left due to these types of issues.

I know some of you won't like this post and some might even become my enemies, but know that I hold no preferences and truly want what's best for the forum. If Ron disagrees, he can say so himself. If any of my fellow moderators feel differently, I welcome open dialogue. If the members want to argue this issues, that's fine too. I am not proud and appreciate feedback as well.

"1"

keanu

• Getbig IV
Re: Stalking
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2022, 08:15:07 PM »
Good post. Cancel culture and stalking members, family and friends go far beyond what Getbig is all about.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2022, 08:22:07 PM »
Good post OMR.

As far as the stalking, no one supports this, but Bhanks was kindly told not to post his personal information and family photos on here because of the “lurkers”. Add in the fact that he ticked off Josh, who isn’t someone you want as an enemy, well…. I’ll just kindly remind you Bhanks posted his personal info: address, ID, etc…

It’s unfortunate that these situations happen but as a 40+ year old man Bhanks should have known what he was potentially setting himself up for, Getbig isn’t the the only place on the internet that would do this.

All that said I agree with your sentiments, any poster that generates conversation is a good poster. Except for  Shizzo.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2022, 08:52:24 PM »
Taking OneMoreRep's post to heart I learned that if we want to insult someone here we tell them their purse is ugly!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2022, 08:57:48 PM »
Taking OneMoreRep's post to heart I learned that if we want to insult someone here we tell them their purse is ugly!

Guess you don't know purse is code for cock..

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2022, 09:06:54 PM »
Guess you don't know purse is code for cock..

Oh, Vinny knows the code alright.  He has yet to meet a cock he'd call ugly. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2022, 09:42:05 PM »

You've been stalking me for the past 16 years.  You called my hotel at the 2006 NPC Mountaineer along with Keith, the 2008 Olympia and the 2013 Arnold Classic to where every hotel venue i go to at a fitness event, i have to have the hotel clerk to screen my calls.    Obviously i didnt want to speak to you and its weird for you to have an obsessive interest in a gay black guy and its the reason i directed your website to NAMBLA.  Before you give any input , you should check youself
A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2022, 10:02:42 PM »
A lotta sweet cheek men on getbig these days.  Men dissing each other has turned into stalking.  FOH!

I don't know steroid boy but it appears he tried to impress getbig internet personalities like Xfactor tried too and it backfired on him.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2022, 10:24:04 PM »
I don’t feel bad for Bhank. He was posting his drivers license and other forms of identification on this site. A wise man would never even think of doing that. Sometimes foolish people have to learn the hard way.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2022, 10:50:49 PM »

You've been stalking me for the past 16 years.  You called my hotel at the 2006 NPC Mountaineer along with Keith, the 2008 Olympia and the 2013 Arnold Classic to where every hotel venue i go to at a fitness event, i have to have the hotel clerk to screen my calls.    Obviously i didnt want to speak to you and its weird for you to have an obsessive interest in a gay black guy and its the reason i directed your website to NAMBLA.  Before you give any input , you should check youself

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2022, 01:44:04 AM »

Melvin you exaggerate once again. I did call your hotel during the Olympia when you had a posedown with Billy Guns. You forgot to mention that I called to offer to send some money for expenses because you posted you were using coupons or something like that for food. You said you didn’t need any help and couldn’t talk because you had company with you. I never called you again. I have no idea what Keith did. He did boast about sending a couple of pizzas once that you had to pay for. So you blame me for all the anonymous phone calls. It should have been easy to check because I live in Australia.

Let us clear the record here. I absolutely despise you as a person. In the past I called you out whenever I thought you posted bullshit. Turned out you regularly did that. You never opened a gym, clinic or studio…all pipe dreams.

By the way, I posted proof that I never impersonated Zabo’s girlfriend Lydia on Ironage forum. See below. You can see Lydia Tack has logged in.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2022, 02:39:12 AM »
Melvin you exaggerate once again. I did call your hotel during the Olympia when you had a posedown with Billy Guns. You forgot to mention that I called to offer to send some money for expenses because you posted you were using coupons of something like that for food. You said you didn’t need any help and couldn’t talk because you had company with you. I never called you again. I have no idea what Keith did. He did boast about sending a couple of pizzas once that you had to pay for. So you blame me for all the anonymous phone calls. It should have been easy to check because I live in Australia.

Let us clear the record here. I absolutely despise you as a person. In the past I called you out whenever I thought you posted bullshit. Turned out you regularly did that. You never opened a gym, clinic or studio…all pipe dreams.

By the way, I posted proof that I never impersonated Zabo’s girlfriend Lydia on Ironage forum. See below. You can see Lydia Tack has logged in.

Let's be frank here Vince B.  You called his room in the hopes that you'd be invited over for some kielbasa.  When you found out someone else was getting their comeuppance instead you got your period and have been bleeding ever since. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2022, 02:46:31 AM »
Let's be frank here Vince B.  You called his room in the hopes that you'd be invited over for some kielbasa.  When you found out someone else was getting their comeuppance instead you got your period and have been bleeding ever since.

Another stalker joins in. I called Melvin before he was exposed as being a homosexual. People laughed at him and I felt sorry for him. I am strictly heterosexual. I was one of the members here who urged Ron to give Goodrum Blue Stars. So, AG, keep your gay fantasies to yourself.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2022, 04:07:37 AM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2022, 04:18:18 AM »
Folks,

I know that not everyone gets along on the forum. Some people you like and some you just don't. I get it, we're human and have our preferences in who we like to interact with. If you don't like someone on the forum, feel free to address it with them via a direct message or even openly if you feel so compelled, but please let's not go ballistic and resort to stalking each other. Moreover, let's try to leave innocent people (friends and family members) out of any forum disputes. These people don't care or even know about GetBig and don't deserve to be harassed.

I know what some of you are thinking, "this shit has nothing to do with me, it's all about Josh". Yes and No. Josh and Bhank have been feuding. I don't know the specifics of why Josh and Bhank don't get along. It's not my problem, but I also don't want this place to become a hazard for people to visit for fear of having their personal and professional lives ruined and/or their friends and family harassed. Nor do I want to keep receiving emails from outsiders asking for assistance. I don't get paid to do this shit. I do it for fun and because I have a great time sharing with you all. You're all honestly like family to me, albeit online. I also have no favorites. I like Josh. We've always "somehow" gotten along. We just get each other and I'm one of the few people he seems to be VERY honest with. For fuck's sake, I know every one of his gimmick accounts and I'm never the person to ban any of them. BUT I also like Bhank. I appreciate what he does bring to the site, that being engagement, content and humor. This guy has no shame in posting up pictures, detailed stories of himself and others and actively participates within many topics posted by others. He is an active and contributing member. Whether he is a "good" person is not for me to judge. Heck, just the other day I told a random, young, homosexual that his purse was ugly and the guy was ready to claw my eyes out. Does that make me evil? No, but I'm far from a saint. So, any without sin cast the first stone but I think it's fair to say that we've had way worse than Bhank (we've had pedophiles & murderers to name a few categories).

If we allow incessant stalking, we (as a site) won't ever grow past the handful of members we have. Participation in forums is already a thing of the past in many respects. We come here for the emotional value, the fact that many of us have become online friends (some even in person) and moreover the fact that some of us have been here for over 20+ years. I'd hate to see us lose what little members we have left due to these types of issues.

I know some of you won't like this post and some might even become my enemies, but know that I hold no preferences and truly want what's best for the forum. If Ron disagrees, he can say so himself. If any of my fellow moderators feel differently, I welcome open dialogue. If the members want to argue this issues, that's fine too. I am not proud and appreciate feedback as well.

"1"
                    well said members shouldn't take take themselves so seriously  adopt a live and let live attitude while  adhering to the golden rule.                     
F

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2022, 04:22:35 AM »

;D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2022, 04:24:58 AM »
Bhanks was warned not to do this over and over and over.  Everyone knew exactly what was going to happen and he kept poking that Bear anyway.  Its not just the wife beating that caused this, but a ton of other charges and incidents.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2022, 04:30:55 AM »
Another stalker joins in. I called Melvin before he was exposed as being a homosexual. People laughed at him and I felt sorry for him. I am strictly heterosexual. I was one of the members here who urged Ron to give Goodrum Blue Stars. So, AG, keep your gay fantasies to yourself.

You really should battle it out w Goodrum in real life before you pass.   Would be a match for the ages.   

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2022, 05:15:50 AM »
All of your purses are ugly. 

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2022, 05:19:24 AM »
You really should battle it out w Goodrum in real life before you pass.   Would be a match for the ages.

Haha - yeah - that Turkish Oil Wrestling version where they get really greased up and have to stick their hands down each others leather pants to get to grips with each other! ;D

T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2022, 05:26:18 AM »
Bhanks was warned not to do this over and over and over.  Everyone knew exactly what was going to happen and he kept poking that Bear anyway.  Its not just the wife beating that caused this, but a ton of other charges and incidents.

First off I have never beaten anyone much less a wife. Secondly nothing I did or can do caused or can cause Josh to harass women he doesn't know. I don't even know half the people he is harassing. Josh and Josh alone is responsible for his behavior. His actions are criminal and he would be arrested if he was committing these acts in his country. No one else other than Josh is responsible for Josh actions. When I can't take legal action against this coward hiding in Canada what do I do? If I go to Canada and beat a fat old man with parkinsons to death who gets blamed? Some of these people Josh is harassing are scared that he is dangerous. He is calling people from burner phones in the middle of the night. He has made violent threats against minors. My girlfriends 10 year old daughter is scarred he is going to come to their house and attack them. Her 75 year old mother he has called in the middle of the night is also scarred. The Judge and district attorney he has contacted are furios. They have asked about where he is and what contact the authorities have had with him. They are not worried about me they are worried about Josh the actual convicted violent felon and ex-convict that is harassing them.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2022, 05:30:05 AM »
First off I have never beaten anyone much less a wife. Secondly nothing I did or can do caused or can cause Josh to harass women he doesn't know. I don't even know half the people he is harassing. Josh and Josh alone is responsible for his behavior. His actions are criminal and he would be arrested if he was committing these acts in his country. No one else other than Josh is responsible for Josh actions. When I can't take legal action against this coward hiding in Canada what do I do? If I go to Canada and beat a fat old man with parkinsons to death who gets blamed? Some of these people Josh is harassing are scared that he is dangerous. He is calling people from burner phones in the middle of the night. He has made violent threats against minors. My girlfriends 10 year old daughter is scarred he is going to come to their house and attack them. Her 75 year old mother he has called in the middle of the night is also scarred. The Judge and district attorney he has contacted are furios. They have asked about where he is and what contact the authorities have had with him. They are not worried about me they are worried about Josh the actual convicted violent felon and ex-convict that is harassing them.

Did you read what I said above?  You have not been here a long time like many of us.  Were you not warned this was going to happen if you kept prodding him?   

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2022, 05:40:45 AM »
Did you read what I said above?  You have not been here a long time like many of us.  Were you not warned this was going to happen if you kept prodding him?

whether or not he was warned, avesher has agency in the matter as well.  involving others in real life is unsporting, best to engage your opponent directly

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2022, 05:47:04 AM »
whether or not he was warned, avesher has agency in the matter as well.  involving others in real life is unsporting, best to engage your opponent directly

Josh is up in Canada almost impossible to reach and has nothing to lose by his own admissions.  Why on earth does someone think its a good idea setting that type of person off?  Not smart at all.  I had my own run with him in the past  ;).  Thats why I warned Bhank not to poke the bear knowing what was in store for him. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2022, 05:47:09 AM »

Again I am not responsible for other peoples criminal behavior. What happens when I put him down who is to blame then? Can I plead not guilty and say it is Josh fault for harassing people or will I be held responsible for my actions? Will the catch me at the border? Is it worth it? Do I just turn everything over to the local authorities and hope they handle it? Josh is a sick individual I would absolutely end him on sight. Yet he wants to keep harassing and stalking women he doesn't know while blaming me? It's my fault now he is harassing people that I don't even know??? I am literally getting 3rd party reports about Josh from people I do not know and do not know me. Josh and Josh alone is responsible for his actions no one else. He is terrorizing old women single mothers and minor children he doesn't know. Yet all in the name of exposing me as someone who harasses women? Are you kidding? I had to explain to a 10 year old Josh wasn't allowed to leave Canada and couldn't hurt her. And you people defend this sick shit.