Author Topic: Stalking  (Read 6327 times)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Stalking
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2022, 02:46:23 PM »
Folks,

I know that not everyone gets along on the forum. Some people you like and some you just don't. I get it, we're human and have our preferences in who we like to interact with. If you don't like someone on the forum, feel free to address it with them via a direct message or even openly if you feel so compelled, but please let's not go ballistic and resort to stalking each other. Moreover, let's try to leave innocent people (friends and family members) out of any forum disputes. These people don't care or even know about GetBig and don't deserve to be harassed.

I know what some of you are thinking, "this shit has nothing to do with me, it's all about Josh". Yes and No. Josh and Bhank have been feuding. I don't know the specifics of why Josh and Bhank don't get along. It's not my problem, but I also don't want this place to become a hazard for people to visit for fear of having their personal and professional lives ruined and/or their friends and family harassed. Nor do I want to keep receiving emails from outsiders asking for assistance. I don't get paid to do this shit. I do it for fun and because I have a great time sharing with you all. You're all honestly like family to me, albeit online. I also have no favorites. I like Josh. We've always "somehow" gotten along. We just get each other and I'm one of the few people he seems to be VERY honest with. For fuck's sake, I know every one of his gimmick accounts and I'm never the person to ban any of them. BUT I also like Bhank. I appreciate what he does bring to the site, that being engagement, content and humor. This guy has no shame in posting up pictures, detailed stories of himself and others and actively participates within many topics posted by others. He is an active and contributing member. Whether he is a "good" person is not for me to judge. Heck, just the other day I told a random, young, homosexual that his purse was ugly and the guy was ready to claw my eyes out. Does that make me evil? No, but I'm far from a saint. So, any without sin cast the first stone but I think it's fair to say that we've had way worse than Bhank (we've had pedophiles & murderers to name a few categories).

If we allow incessant stalking, we (as a site) won't ever grow past the handful of members we have. Participation in forums is already a thing of the past in many respects. We come here for the emotional value, the fact that many of us have become online friends (some even in person) and moreover the fact that some of us have been here for over 20+ years. I'd hate to see us lose what little members we have left due to these types of issues.

I know some of you won't like this post and some might even become my enemies, but know that I hold no preferences and truly want what's best for the forum. If Ron disagrees, he can say so himself. If any of my fellow moderators feel differently, I welcome open dialogue. If the members want to argue this issues, that's fine too. I am not proud and appreciate feedback as well.

"1"

Good post, but the bolded part is especially true.  The site if it's growing at all is made up of mostly older guys now, and maybe covid/jab/politics has made a lot of us that used to see eye to eye or at least respectful to one another be down right mean at times.  I know I am guilty of it.  I never have understood posting up personal pics, my addy, phone, or pics of family or friends, etc.  Keep that shit on your FB or whatever social you use, and keep that to yourself if you do.  Everyone that's been here for awhile knows that some especially Josh gets bored, tries to stir things up, and is willing to take it as far as necessary when he see's fit.  Sometimes I get a kick out of it, and sometimes I'm just like "time to get off GB for a bit, cuz shit is getting outta hand again"

I don't think anyone disagrees or is going to get upset with you for your post, but there is a consensus via pm's that "we don't like your new purse"   ;)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2022, 02:55:11 PM »
So you are saying a 10 year old girl deserves to be scarred and crying becasue of Josh and his personality disorder?

No one is saying that. What you constantly refuse to listen to is that your attention whoreing, and search for validation has put the 10 year old girl in that situation .....if that ever really happened. 

You refuse to listen to reasonable advice about consequences of the info you post.  Josh has BPD, and everyone knows he can be triggered.  It's a bad combo on this, and likely any other board.

Don't leave the honey out by the campsite when you go to sleep at night, and not expect a bear to tear apart your campsite to wake you up.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2022, 02:56:38 PM »
No one is saying that. What you constantly refuse to listen to is that your attention whoreing, and search for validation has put the 10 year old girl in that situation .....if that ever really happened. 

You refuse to listen to reasonable advice about consequences of the info you post.  Josh has BPD, and everyone knows he can be triggered.  It's a bad combo on this, and likely any other board.

Don't leave the honey out by the campsite when you go to sleep at night, and not expect a bear to tear apart your campsite to wake you up.
Spot on, Hankins will have to learn the hard way.
T

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2022, 03:15:39 PM »
Spot on, Hankins will have to learn the hard way.

Do you think that's possible Deadz?  Seems like if this thread had to be created, he still doesn't get it and if anything he said was true.....that should've been "the hard way", no? ???

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2022, 03:21:30 PM »

Again that is not how life works Josh and Josh alone is responsible for his actions. If Josh actually showed up he would be dead. If Josh lived in the US he would be under a restraining order. Josh is a fat jealous Coward hiding behind a border.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2022, 03:24:47 PM »
Again that is not how life works Josh and Josh alone is responsible for his actions. If Josh actually showed up he would be dead. If Josh lived in the US he would be under a restraining order. Josh is a fat jealous Coward hiding behind a border.

surely you mean he would be dead after he showed up.
Im pretty sure he wouldnt arrive dead

Oh, and making death threats online is also frowned upon by law enforcement.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2022, 03:28:06 PM »
Do you think that's possible Deadz?  Seems like if this thread had to be created, he still doesn't get it and if anything he said was true.....that should've been "the hard way", no? ???
Degrees of the hard way. Hankins hasn’t gotten there yet.
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2022, 03:28:39 PM »
surely you mean he would be dead after he showed up.
Im pretty sure he wouldnt arrive dead

Oh, and making death threats online is also frowned upon by law enforcement.

I am not making threats. Josh has threatened physical harm to my minor child. He admits to having known mental disorders with multiple assault convictions. If I see him, I will absolutely end him in self-defense of my family. I won't apologize about it to you or anyone else.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2022, 03:39:12 PM »
I am not making threats. Josh has threatened physical harm to my minor child. He admits to having known mental disorders with multiple assault convictions. If I see him, I will absolutely end him in self-defense of my family. I won't apologize about it to you or anyone else.

has he threatened your major child as well?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2022, 03:39:43 PM »

It’s posts like this that fan the flames.   Just let it go.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2022, 03:41:46 PM »

Should you look into a restraining order so if he does show it you have legal liability?

Also this judge hes pursuing should be able to label the harrassment as a form of terrorism. You cant harass judges like that here.

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2022, 03:58:24 PM »
Lmfao that's some classic Getbig

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2022, 04:02:59 PM »
BILLY FUCKING BADASS.

Fucking clown.  :D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2022, 05:21:08 PM »
I know I'm in the minority here but blaming Brian for Josh's actions is akin to blaming a rape victim because he or she wore a mini skirt. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2022, 05:24:32 PM »
Good post. Cancel culture and stalking members, family and friends go far beyond what Getbig is all about.

Lolol are you kidding? That's exactly what Getbig has been about.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2022, 05:33:07 PM »

Josh does know what he is doing. No doubt about that. However, if he truly has BPD then I doubt he can control what is driving him. Brian keeps motivating Josh to continue what he is doing. People have been explaining this to BH to no avail. You are not dealing with a normal guy so expect more of the same if you don't change what you are doing. The more you post about Josh the more he will be convinced that you need to be taught a lesson. I agree that what he does by contacting people you know is hardly nice or even fair but then, again, you are dealing with a guy with a serious mental disorder.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2022, 05:42:31 PM »
Josh does know what he is doing. No doubt about that. However, if he truly has BPD then I doubt he can control what is driving him. Brian keeps motivating Josh to continue what he is doing. People have been explaining this to BH to no avail. You are not dealing with a normal guy so expect more of the same if you don't change what you are doing. The more you post about Josh the more he will be convinced that you need to be taught a lesson. I agree that what he does by contacting people you know is hardly nice or even fair but then, again, you are dealing with a guy with a serious mental disorder.

In other words, Brian is like Nick Nolte’s character in the film “Cape Fear”. Josh is like Robert DeNiro’s character.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #67 on: March 07, 2022, 05:55:08 PM »

Like i said,  i'll take Shawns word over yours.. prob read that the ip's came from the same place or that she was contacted...acting like you were banned for no reason.   You know you got banned for impersonating Zabo's wife....i'd doubt she would come to Ironage.

The fact that you saved the posting also is a telling sign.  Who saves old postings like that

And...you admitted to calling my hotel...like i said..STALKER.  if you despise me do much, why do you continue to pester me

I despise you because you are a pathological liar. Here you are insisting that I impersonated Lydia Tack. Go to her Facebook page and ask her. No, you prefer to hold your false beliefs about me because that justifies opening a nasty web page in my name. You are a nasty lowlife.

I don't think I can get it through your thick head that I don't lie when I post things on the internet. It is called having integrity. If you can prove that I impersonated Zabo's wife on Ironage then you can have my factory and all the contents. How about that? Whatever possible motive could I have to impersonate a known identity from the old days? None whatever yet you keep posting your bullshit as if it were factual. I don't accept that Shawn Perine told you that because he would have known otherwise. Several Ironagers have contacted Lydia via the net and some in person. She posted on Ironage and you had better deal with it. When she was in Sydney in 2018 she gave me a USB stick with the complete thread about Zabo on Ironage. Over 100 pages of stories and photos. It is a real shame Ironage is no more.

Yes, I called you in Vegas to see if you needed money to buy food. That isn't stalking. I never called you again after that yet I recall your posting that I called your home several times. Goodrum, you are a pathological liar. Plus, you exaggerate things if it suits your agenda.

The real motive behind your attacks on me is the huge volume of put downs and insults you have received over the years on the bodybuilding forums. Since most of those abusers are anonymous you singled me out to defame. Your ability to assess information is truly limited. You literally have no shame whatever.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2022, 05:55:15 PM »
Pot meet kettle.

You decided to put everyone you know at risk when you posted your personal info.
Bhanks updated Getbig on his contest journey.  His name would be known right there. That's all a stalker would need.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 07, 2022, 06:04:01 PM »
I know I'm in the minority here but blaming Brian for Josh's actions is akin to blaming a rape victim because he or she wore a mini skirt.

Not a fair comparison.

If Bhanks was minding his own business on here posting bb pics and workout videos( not posting his address, ID, etc..) I would agree. Posting his address and offering to fight anyone was literally an invite to be messed with.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 07, 2022, 06:10:46 PM »
Bhanks updated Getbig on his contest journey.  His name would be known right there. That's all a stalker would need.

I might be wrong but I’m sure he posted his info BEFORE his contest.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #71 on: March 07, 2022, 06:11:18 PM »
Not a fair comparison.

If Bhanks was minding his own business on here posting bb pics and workout videos( not posting his address, ID, etc..) I would agree. Posting his address and offering to fight anyone was literally an invite to be messed with.

I agree that he should have kept his personal stuff to a minimum.  He's guilty of being to eager to answer every challenge, critique or what have you.  That being said, if I leave my wallet in the car unlocked in plain sight and it gets stolen, I'm stupid.  But that doesn't justify stealing.  The wrong is the steal.  Here, the wrong is going after people off the board, let alone family and friends.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 07, 2022, 06:13:53 PM »

It's more akin to blaming a rape victim because she wore a mini skirt whilst in pakistan in a village full of horny men that hasn't seen a female for decades

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #73 on: March 07, 2022, 06:14:48 PM »
It's more akin to blaming a rape victim because he or she wore a mini skirt whilst in pakistan in a village full of horny men that hasn't seen a female for decades

You are correct.  I wasn't clear enough.   ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 07, 2022, 06:17:28 PM »
I agree that he should have kept his personal stuff to a minimum.  He's guilty of being to eager to answer every challenge, critique or what have you.  That being said, if I leave my wallet in the car unlocked in plain sight and it gets stolen, I'm stupid.  But that doesn't justify stealing.  The wrong is the steal.  Here, the wrong is going after people off the board, let alone family and friends.

You are 100% correct.

I was wrong. I’m not implying it was right to go after Bhanks or his known associates, only that he put them in this position.