Author Topic: Stalking  (Read 6349 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Stalking
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2022, 06:20:24 PM »
You are 100% correct.

I was wrong. I’m not implying it was right to go after Bhanks or his known associates, only that he put them in this position.

Congrats.  I never know when you are fucking with me or not.  Your troll game is that good.   ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2022, 06:25:22 PM »
Congrats.  I never know when you are fucking with me or not.  Your troll game is that good.   ;D

LOL!

I’m being serious.

This site has always freaked me out because people go to far.  Wiggs, the Vinces, TA, Alex, Onlymom, etc… have all been messed with off the board.

That’s a headache I wouldn’t want to deal with.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2022, 06:27:21 PM »
Josh didn’t make a move until after Brian was posting videos of himself and his son. Brian was using foul language in the videos.

The next day, Brian asked: which one of you contacted my mommy on Facebook?

Josh admitted that he was the one, and he said that it was not proper for Brian involve his son on videos that were made for getbig. Not to mention that swearing in front of his son in the videos was absolutely wrong. Josh explained himself quite well.

Thats when Brian turned into a tough guy, and he initiated the threats.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2022, 07:07:13 PM »

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2022, 07:59:37 PM »
Folks,

I know that not everyone gets along on the forum. Some people you like and some you just don't. I get it, we're human and have our preferences in who we like to interact with. If you don't like someone on the forum, feel free to address it with them via a direct message or even openly if you feel so compelled, but please let's not go ballistic and resort to stalking each other. Moreover, let's try to leave innocent people (friends and family members) out of any forum disputes. These people don't care or even know about GetBig and don't deserve to be harassed.

I know what some of you are thinking, "this shit has nothing to do with me, it's all about Josh". Yes and No. Josh and Bhank have been feuding. I don't know the specifics of why Josh and Bhank don't get along. It's not my problem, but I also don't want this place to become a hazard for people to visit for fear of having their personal and professional lives ruined and/or their friends and family harassed. Nor do I want to keep receiving emails from outsiders asking for assistance. I don't get paid to do this shit. I do it for fun and because I have a great time sharing with you all. You're all honestly like family to me, albeit online. I also have no favorites. I like Josh. We've always "somehow" gotten along. We just get each other and I'm one of the few people he seems to be VERY honest with. For fuck's sake, I know every one of his gimmick accounts and I'm never the person to ban any of them. BUT I also like Bhank. I appreciate what he does bring to the site, that being engagement, content and humor. This guy has no shame in posting up pictures, detailed stories of himself and others and actively participates within many topics posted by others. He is an active and contributing member. Whether he is a "good" person is not for me to judge. Heck, just the other day I told a random, young, homosexual that his purse was ugly and the guy was ready to claw my eyes out. Does that make me evil? No, but I'm far from a saint. So, any without sin cast the first stone but I think it's fair to say that we've had way worse than Bhank (we've had pedophiles & murderers to name a few categories).

If we allow incessant stalking, we (as a site) won't ever grow past the handful of members we have. Participation in forums is already a thing of the past in many respects. We come here for the emotional value, the fact that many of us have become online friends (some even in person) and moreover the fact that some of us have been here for over 20+ years. I'd hate to see us lose what little members we have left due to these types of issues.

I know some of you won't like this post and some might even become my enemies, but know that I hold no preferences and truly want what's best for the forum. If Ron disagrees, he can say so himself. If any of my fellow moderators feel differently, I welcome open dialogue. If the members want to argue this issues, that's fine too. I am not proud and appreciate feedback as well.

"1"

TL/DR…

🤣

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2022, 01:20:41 AM »
brian came here with guns a blazing. (17 inch guns apparently)
insulting everyone, challenging everyone, saying how superior he is, etc
then continues to post tons of personal info on the interwebz
then has twitter posts about "no 150 girl would last 2 mins with me" (or similar)
(then has woman beating arrests and world-record charges against him (72)
he obviously didn't do a lick of getbig homework

I dont attribute that to AbeG "girl/victim wearing a skirt" comparison
its more like going into a biker-bar and spouting off about how "tough you are and you can kick anyone's ass there".
youre going to end up getting bothered.
most who go to a biker bar, sit quietly, having a beer, will not be bothered.

takes two to tango there fella

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2022, 02:00:14 AM »
brian came here with guns a blazing. (17 inch guns apparently)
insulting everyone, challenging everyone, saying how superior he is, etc
then continues to post tons of personal info on the interwebz
then has twitter posts about "no 150 girl would last 2 mins with me" (or similar)
(then has woman beating arrests and world-record charges against him (72)
he obviously didn't do a lick of getbig homework

I dont attribute that to AbeG "girl/victim wearing a skirt" comparison
its more like going into a biker-bar and spouting off about how "tough you are and you can kick anyone's ass there".
youre going to end up getting bothered.
most who go to a biker bar, sit quietly, having a beer, will not be bothered.

takes two to tango there fella

If we were in a Biker Bar I would kill Josh. He is not confronting and messing with me. He is stalking and harassing at least a dozen different women that I know about so far. Half of which I have never met in my life and have no association with at all. Calling women he doesn't know in the middle of the night from multiple burner phones does not make Josh a tough guy

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2022, 02:29:57 AM »

You've been stalking me for the past 16 years.  You called my hotel at the 2006 NPC Mountaineer along with Keith, the 2008 Olympia and the 2013 Arnold Classic to where every hotel venue i go to at a fitness event, i have to have the hotel clerk to screen my calls.    Obviously i didnt want to speak to you and its weird for you to have an obsessive interest in a gay black guy and its the reason i directed your website to NAMBLA.  Before you give any input , you should check youself

Brutal if tru

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2022, 03:38:52 AM »
Brutal if tru

Goodrum isn’t clever but neither is he a dumbass. He knows that online it is difficult to prove truth or falsehood. Just keep repeating allegations and many people will believe it. Besides, he is a pathological liar and hasn’t achieved much in life. He goes out of his way to spread misery around.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #84 on: March 08, 2022, 03:47:21 AM »
If we were in a Biker Bar I would kill Josh.

Do you hear yourself talking? You have no idea who you are dealing with. Ask yourself what each of you has to lose. He has nothing to lose. I never mess with people like that. He has no right to involve other people but he doesn’t follow civil rules. You are in a no win situation.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #85 on: March 08, 2022, 04:34:55 AM »

Do you hear yourself talking? You have no idea who you are dealing with. Ask yourself what each of you has to lose. He has nothing to lose. I never mess with people like that. He has no right to involve other people but he doesn’t follow civil rules. You are in a no win situation.

Bhank has been saying things like that for about 6 months. Now he complains to us that he’s in this situation. Bhank is dumber than Joe Biden.

C’MON MAN

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #86 on: March 08, 2022, 04:41:37 AM »
If we were in a Biker Bar I would kill Josh.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: March 08, 2022, 08:42:28 AM »
It's more akin to blaming a rape victim because she wore a mini skirt whilst in pakistan in a village full of horny men that hasn't seen a female for decades

Wow.,,,,her ego went up to Bhanksy level that day.  Assuming she isn't dead after being gang raped. ???

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: March 08, 2022, 08:44:32 AM »
Again that is not how life works Josh and Josh alone is responsible for his actions. If Josh actually showed up he would be dead. If Josh lived in the US he would be under a restraining order. Josh is a fat jealous Coward hiding behind a border.

Thanks for your wisdom oh great delusional one.  Here's how life works......action = reaction, and so on.  It ain't that hard to understand.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #89 on: March 08, 2022, 08:45:02 AM »
Bhank has been saying things like that for about 6 months. Now he complains to us that he’s in this situation. Bhank is dumber than Joe Biden.

C’MON MAN

Bhanks needs to realize who he is dealing with

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #90 on: March 08, 2022, 12:53:07 PM »
I know I'm in the minority here but blaming Brian for Josh's actions is akin to blaming a rape victim because he or she wore a mini skirt.

:D

Inclusive post goes unnoticed...

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #91 on: March 08, 2022, 12:56:16 PM »

Haha - me too - this is me picking my way through Dave's posts trying not to look more of a dick than usual ;D

T

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 08, 2022, 01:06:41 PM »
Bhanks needs to realize who he is dealing with

That is a great scene.

Is that Scott Eastwood playing the white kid?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 08, 2022, 01:08:39 PM »
:D

Inclusive post goes unnoticed...

Nothing escapes Taffy.

You are awesome, bro.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 08, 2022, 01:09:49 PM »
That is a great scene.

Yes

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 08, 2022, 01:23:32 PM »
Thanks for your wisdom oh great delusional one.  Here's how life works......action = reaction, and so on.  It ain't that hard to understand.

Based on everything we know about hanky and his past, he absolutely wanted a reaction. His entire life has been this way and i've seen the documentation to prove it.

hanky was warned and had a chance to have things calm down, but the narcissistic douchebag simply cannot let go of confrontation. His entire life has been this way. Yet when he is given a chance for a "real" altercation he bitches out and makes excuses.

He's looking for attention and conflict. Just his posts in this thread prove that.

Getbig has always been about outing pieces of trash like hanky, but it has gone soft here. I would like to see more members here, but it has been like this for a long time.

People don't have the rap sheet he has because they are good honest people. He's lucky that his money can buy him out of things.

I personally wouldn't go after someone outside of the forum, but seeing all the evidence about this guy is mind blowing.

He's completely full of shit and there is not a single person that has met him who actually likes him. Everyone thinks he's a cock holster, which he is.

Now he thinks he can kill Josh in "self defense". ::)

hanky had webstar banned because he thought he was Josh, he isn't and i can confirm it easily.

I'm done harassing the wife beating cock holster, it's just not fun anymore.

But to anyone who believes a thing he says is true, you have no idea who he really is. Claiming Josh is contacting random girls he's never met; yet they all know hanky pretty well and have some interesting things to say about him and how he treats people, mainly women.

Oh well, it was fun watching him melt down the last few months.

I guess i'll go back to commenting on his bobble head and upcoming organ failure.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #96 on: March 08, 2022, 01:28:29 PM »
Based on everything we know about hanky and his past, he absolutely wanted a reaction. His entire life has been this way and i've seen the documentation to prove it.

hanky was warned and had a chance to have things calm down, but the narcissistic douchebag simply cannot let go of confrontation. His entire life has been this way. Yet when he is given a chance for a "real" altercation he bitches out and makes excuses.

He's looking for attention and conflict. Just his posts in this thread prove that.

Getbig has always been about outing pieces of trash like hanky, but it has gone soft here. I would like to see more members here, but it has been like this for a long time.

People don't have the rap sheet he has because they are good honest people. He's lucky that his money can buy him out of things.

I personally wouldn't go after someone outside of the forum, but seeing all the evidence about this guy is mind blowing.

He's completely full of shit and there is not a single person that has met him who actually likes him. Everyone thinks he's a cock holster, which he is.

Now he thinks he can kill Josh in "self defense". ::)

hanky had webstar banned because he thought he was Josh, he isn't and i can confirm it easily.

I'm done harassing the wife beating cock holster, it's just not fun anymore.

But to anyone who believes a thing he says is true, you have no idea who he really is. Claiming Josh is contacting random girls he's never met; yet they all know hanky pretty well and have some interesting things to say about him and how he treats people, mainly women.

Oh well, it was fun watching him melt down the last few months.

I guess i'll go back to commenting on his bobble head and upcoming organ failure.
When Load doesn't have anything good to say about someone you know they must be a complete POS. One of the more helpful posters here.
T

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #97 on: March 08, 2022, 01:29:17 PM »
just the other day I told a random, young, homosexual that his purse was ugly and the guy was ready to claw my eyes out.

"1"

What happened next?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 08, 2022, 01:31:02 PM »
That is a great scene.

Yes

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 08, 2022, 01:31:26 PM »
What happened next?

OMR bitch slapped the pansie what do you think!    :D  :D  :D  :D  :D   ;D  ;D  ;D