Author Topic: VVV - Goodrum Stolen Valor???  (Read 23564 times)

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
VVV - Goodrum Stolen Valor???
« on: March 08, 2022, 11:29:23 AM »
Vince - it’s EXTREMELY SIMPLE. Supply your DD-214 or don’t. A division of my company can access 100% of every military record for the past 75 years (maybe more) - but I don’t want to Dox that.

If you dropped out of basic you are no more a veteran or former member of US Armed Forces than a 80 year old Vietnamese rice paddy worker. And if you have ANY integrity you will state that you apologize for LYING about having been a member of the military.
That would suffice at least for me. I’ve defended you on here many many times. Please prove to me a man of character, courageous enough to admit fault.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: VVV - Goodrum - Stolen Valor????
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2022, 11:36:37 AM »
Are there things, MM?

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2022, 11:40:49 AM »
Vince - it’s EXTREMELY SIMPLE. Supply your DD-214 or don’t. A division of my company can access 100% of every military record for the past 75 years (maybe more) - but I don’t want to Dox that.

If you dropped out of basic you are no more a veteran or former member of US Armed Forces than a 80 year old Vietnamese rice paddy worker. And if you have ANY integrity you will state that you apologize for LYING about having been a member of the military.
That would suffice at least for me. I’ve defended you on here many many times. Please prove to me a man of character, courageous enough to admit fault.
You sound defiled  8)

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2022, 11:42:04 AM »
One of the all-time classic GB threads was when Soul Crusher was outed for implying he served when the closest he came was a couple of semesters at a local maritime college.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2022, 11:42:16 AM »
Would you share a foxhole with him?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2022, 11:44:54 AM »
One of the all-time classic GB threads was when Soul Crusher was outed for implying he served when the closest he came was a couple of semesters at a local maritime college.

We don't talk about that no mo'.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2022, 11:52:13 AM »
vince 'served' in the army.
he ran the mess-hall

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2022, 11:54:12 AM »
Stolen Valor???? 

I would go with a resounding YES

If he had been a member of the military you can be pretty certain he would Navy Mike it and found a way to claim disability.

No disability = Stolen Valor

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2022, 12:18:21 PM »
What I like about this calling out of Vince for these “serious” allegations is that it won’t affect him at all even if it’s proven he lied.

He will have a well crafted response and then will insult MM.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2022, 12:46:25 PM »

Ive explained this over the years.  I was discharged due to a medical issue so the only thing that is on my DD214 is my rifle qualification, a Nationsl Defense Medal , and a Validation of Profencency that bumped my starting rank to Private First Class for obtaining the rank of Cadet Major in ROTC.  I was ionly in long enough to complete rifle qualifications.  The rest of my time while waiting for my official discharge was guarding the armory at Ft Jackson as i had to complete my medical tests

I have my DD214 but im not obviously posting it up here.l as it has my SSN number and personal information you ass clown.  But i have no need to lie about what i consider a miserable point on my life to where i spent 4 years in ROTC training and study just for a few months of actual service
A

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2022, 12:48:00 PM »
What I like about this calling out of Vince for these “serious” allegations is that it won’t affect him at all even if it’s proven he lied.

He will have a well crafted response and then will insult MM.

Vince is the epitome of 1st ballot hall of famer. Is there a bigger name in Bodybuilding message board history/lore?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2022, 01:04:13 PM »

There is nothing to talk about.   I owned up to that.  I failed out due to grades.  I was recruited for track and field after being All American in the Hammer Throw in HS and wanted to lift weights and throw, not do calc and chemistry and failed out.    Kings Points is one of the Federal Service Academies like the others.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2022, 01:08:39 PM »
Would you share a foxhole with him?
I'm not letting him anywhere near my hole.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2022, 01:27:20 PM »

Ive explained this over the years.  I was discharged due to a medical issue so the only thing that is on my DD214 is my rifle qualification, a Nationsl Defense Medal , and a Validation of Profencency that bumped my starting rank to Private First Class for obtaining the rank of Cadet Major in ROTC.  I was ionly in long enough to complete rifle qualifications.  The rest of my time while waiting for my official discharge was guarding the armory at Ft Jackson as i had to complete my medical tests

I have my DD214 but im not obviously posting it up here.l as it has my SSN number and personal information you ass clown.  But i have no need to lie about what i consider a miserable point on my life to where i spent 4 years in ROTC training and study just for a few months of actual service

You can block out personal information and post it. It shouldn't be difficult for a someone with a MENSA member IQ to figure out how to do that.

But just in case... I've included an example for you

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2022, 01:29:18 PM »
Navy Mike reading this thread contemplating a return to the fold

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2022, 01:33:13 PM »
You can block out personal information and post it. It shouldn't be difficult for a someone with a MENSA member IQ to figure out how to do that.

But just in case... I've included an example for you

I dont need to put shit up for your approval.  You can kiss the darkest part of my ass.  Fuck you and fuck your momma
A

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2022, 01:37:50 PM »
I dont need to put shit up for your approval.  You can kiss the darkest part of my ass.  Fuck you and fuck your momma

You don't need to post shit. I 100% wouldn't post shit in your situation and I don't care about stolen valor. It's not really a thing people care about where I live.

But keep up the drama and denial and that will probably push  Marvin Martian to check for himself. That's the outcome I'm looking for. Just helping things along  ;)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2022, 01:41:17 PM »
stolen valour

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2022, 01:47:14 PM »
Just had intel from getbigs arch investigator Josh that hes currently looking into Vinces claims

News at 11

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2022, 02:08:36 PM »
Stolen Valor means that you are claiming military or embellishing your service for monetary gain.  The only money i made was a monthly paycheck of 995 bucks

Since then...obviously nothing
A

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2022, 02:11:07 PM »
Just had intel from getbigs arch investigator Josh that hes currently looking into Vinces claims

News at 11
;D
T

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2022, 02:16:05 PM »
Vince doesn’t have to post anything personal.  What a silly thing to ask him to show.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2022, 03:05:10 PM »
Stolen Valor means that you are claiming military or embellishing your service for monetary gain.  The only money i made was a monthly paycheck of 995 bucks

Since then...obviously nothing

Vince laying the foundations down to enable him to pivot when the truth comes.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2022, 03:08:23 PM »

So what was the medical disability? You have to pass a rather thorough medical at Meps. I had to get multiple waivers for my knees. Did you go through Basic training?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2022, 03:09:42 PM »
Top 30 all time getbig legends like SC and VVV answer to nobody.
Y