Author Topic: VVV - Goodrum Stolen Valor???  (Read 23652 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: VVV - Goodrum Stolen Valor???
« Reply #375 on: June 20, 2022, 10:18:10 PM »

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #376 on: June 21, 2022, 02:07:19 AM »

I was 2 weeks from finishing before the med issue came up.   Otherwise i would be done
I honestly don't know why you talk about military expertise..you have zero.
Please stop making  a fool of yourself. Maybe you think you have but trust me in some other armies you wouldn't pass basic . You've never done any real soldiering so please shut up.

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #377 on: June 21, 2022, 02:51:40 AM »
Listen up, MORONS. Vince G is a man of unimpeachable integrity, and I'm growing pretty tired of you all questioning him. As many of you know, I am now a professor of Islamic law and I've studied his story carefully. I find no inconsistencies, and for any of you suffering from reading comprehension issues, allow me to summarize:

Vince does not like to talk about his military career. The first reason for this is because it's painful for him to have to dig up old memories of being called a "baby killer" by so-called social justice warriors. You see, Vince is a man of action. He chose to disregard standard procedures of both personal security and integrity. As a recruit, he refused to admit that he was not yet a serving soldier, and rather than follow the usual protocol of leaving the military base dressed in civilian clothes, Vince opted to dress up as a Vietnam veteran and walk around public places in order to ignite the ire of left-leaning civilians who struggled to move on from that terrible war.

Additionally, Vince has stated that his former career is something he "really doesn't give a shit about" and it was "the biggest mistake [he] ever made."

Vince writes that "The military is a job...no different from [him] doing security or working as a correctional officer." Furthermore, Vince doesn't take kindly to public dickery: "serving in the military doesnt [sic] entitle me to be a public dick which is how a lot of them act."

Hence why he concludes authoritatively: "AND THATS WHY I RARELY BRING IT UP".

The OTHER reason Vince refuses to talk about it is because: "It was a painful time in my life because i was going to make a career and be done by the age of 40.  But the rug was pulled out from under me".

There was, however, one positive outcome from this tragic period. Vince notes that "the only good thing was disovering [sic] an undetected health issue".

Despite attending college ROTC, and despite passing all the required medicals to join, a previously undetected health issue cropped up a mere "two weeks" from the end of recruit training. Rather than put Vince through rehab like every other recruit, the military coldly and unceremoniously decided to throw him out of the door immediately. Though, not before putting him to work for those two weeks and awarding him a medal for it.

You will be relieved to know that Vince decided to fix this health issue himself through physical therapy after being discharged, though. And he's now back to full fitness - which is easily evidenced by his athletic, svelte physique.

That's it. Case closed. Now, please, I ask of you all: CLOSE THIS THREAD!!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: June 21, 2022, 02:52:56 AM »
That's not going to happen.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: June 21, 2022, 05:46:43 AM »
I think a long time ago he posted he used the GI Bill to enroll in college courses. Can’t remember years ago.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #380 on: June 21, 2022, 06:19:31 AM »
The thread can be closed when we find out what that mysterious medical condition was that made hapless Goodrum unfit for the armed forces.

https://www.operationmilitarykids.org/military-disqualifications/#:~:text=There%20are%20many%20specific%20medical%20conditions%20that%20may,to%20speak%20with%20a%20local%20U.S.%20Military%20recruiter.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: June 21, 2022, 06:50:31 AM »
Listen up, MORONS. Vince G is a man of unimpeachable integrity, and I'm growing pretty tired of you all questioning him. As many of you know, I am now a professor of Islamic law and I've studied his story carefully. I find no inconsistencies, and for any of you suffering from reading comprehension issues, allow me to summarize:

Vince does not like to talk about his military career. The first reason for this is because it's painful for him to have to dig up old memories of being called a "baby killer" by so-called social justice warriors. You see, Vince is a man of action. He chose to disregard standard procedures of both personal security and integrity. As a recruit, he refused to admit that he was not yet a serving soldier, and rather than follow the usual protocol of leaving the military base dressed in civilian clothes, Vince opted to dress up as a Vietnam veteran and walk around public places in order to ignite the ire of left-leaning civilians who struggled to move on from that terrible war.

Additionally, Vince has stated that his former career is something he "really doesn't give a shit about" and it was "the biggest mistake [he] ever made."

Vince writes that "The military is a job...no different from [him] doing security or working as a correctional officer." Furthermore, Vince doesn't take kindly to public dickery: "serving in the military doesnt [sic] entitle me to be a public dick which is how a lot of them act."

The OTHER reason Vince refuses to talk about it is because: "It was a painful time in my life because i was going to make a career and be done by the age of 40.  But the rug was pulled out from under me".

There was, however, one positive outcome from this tragic period. Vince notes that "the only good thing was disovering [sic] an undetected health issue".

Despite attending college ROTC, and despite passing all the required medicals to join, a previously undetected health issue cropped up a mere "two weeks" from the end of recruit training. Rather than put Vince through rehab like every other recruit, the military coldly and unceremoniously decided to throw him out of the door immediately. Though, not before putting him to work for those two weeks and awarding him a medal for it.

You will be relieved to know that Vince decided to fix this health issue himself through physical therapy after being discharged, though. And he's now back to full fitness - which is easily evidenced by his athletic, svelte physique.

Good summary Mo.

What war was taking place when Vince was discharged that he would have been called a baby killer?

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #382 on: June 21, 2022, 07:12:53 AM »

::)

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #383 on: June 21, 2022, 07:55:47 AM »
Good summary Mo.

What war was taking place when Vince was discharged that he would have been called a baby killer?

Good question, Dave. Difficult to say without knowing the timeline, but I suspect that some ignorant members of the public probably assumed that Vince, as he swanned around Starbucks in uniform trying to get thanked for his service and offered free coffee, might well have been a portly African warlord (Idi Amin or Laurent Kabila, for example) responsible for various crimes against humanity in some far-flung hellhole.

This would have warranted the "baby killer' jibes, though Vince could quite easily have clarified matters by stating that although he was indeed a swarthy fatass in a uniform he had no business walking around in, he was in fact just a recruit who had never served anywhere or played any role in the killing of babies, and he was soon to be discharged for a mysterious (though perfectly treatable) ailment. Given that he made no sacrifices or took part in any operations, I'm not sure why he would have been offended by such comments.

Nonetheless, I find Vince's answers to the questions put to him to be acceptable, and I don't doubt his story. This is why I must now close this thread.

________________________________THREAD CLOSED___________________________________________

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #384 on: June 21, 2022, 07:57:47 AM »
I believe this is a settled issue.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #385 on: June 21, 2022, 08:29:42 AM »

The Legend Mo has spoken, case closed!

/thread

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: June 21, 2022, 08:32:50 AM »
Good question, Dave. Difficult to say without knowing the timeline, but I suspect that some ignorant members of the public probably assumed that Vince, as he swanned around Starbucks in uniform trying to get thanked for his service and offered free coffee, might well have been a portly African warlord (Idi Amin or Laurent Kabila, for example) responsible for various crimes against humanity in some far-flung hellhole.

This would have warranted the "baby killer' jibes, though Vince could quite easily have clarified matters by stating that although he was indeed a swarthy fatass in a uniform he had no business walking around in, he was in fact just a recruit who had never served anywhere or played any role in the killing of babies, and he was soon to be discharged for a mysterious (though perfectly treatable ailment). Given that he made no sacrifices or took part in any operations, I'm not sure why he would have been offended by such comments.

Nonetheless, I find Vince's answers to the questions put to him to be acceptable, and I don't doubt his story. This is why I must now close this thread.

________________________________THREAD CLOSED___________________________________________

This is beautiful.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #387 on: June 21, 2022, 08:52:55 AM »

You have some potential on this board
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #388 on: June 21, 2022, 08:55:31 AM »

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: June 21, 2022, 02:40:25 PM »
The thread can be closed when we find out what that mysterious medical condition was that made hapless Goodrum unfit for the armed forces.

https://www.operationmilitarykids.org/military-disqualifications/#:~:text=There%20are%20many%20specific%20medical%20conditions%20that%20may,to%20speak%20with%20a%20local%20U.S.%20Military%20recruiter.

Someone needs to make a poll and have a betting pool on what condition.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #390 on: June 21, 2022, 02:46:53 PM »
he needs serious mental help

and has totally lost all sense of reality

dont look into it, anymore, case closed

or he will pretend someone is on the phone  right now with your family

only looking that much more like a insane lunatic

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: June 21, 2022, 03:26:35 PM »

a entire thread could be dedicated to the lies he has told and got caught in

what do getbbiggers think the biggest lie melvin has told over the years?

stolen valor ranks up there in my opinion ,  but im sure theres to many to count

lock the thread!!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #392 on: June 21, 2022, 03:59:52 PM »
a entire thread could be dedicated to the lies he has told and got caught in

what do getbbiggers think the biggest lie melvin has told over the years?

stolen valor ranks up there in my opinion ,  but im sure theres to many to count

lock the thread!!!!!

Why don't you reach out to Vince offline and see about sucking his cock.  It's getting a little tired.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: June 21, 2022, 05:08:34 PM »

You have some potential on this board

your existence is to be the laughing stock of the internet

nothing more

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: June 21, 2022, 05:52:22 PM »
Why don't you reach out to Vince offline and see about sucking his cock.  It's getting a little tired.

LOL!

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: June 21, 2022, 10:09:54 PM »
feb-28-2022

melvin goodgums

"1 year military , 10 years security, 2 years law enforcement not counting 4 years ROTC. If i was to go there, i'd likely try to grab an M1 Garaud.  Not going to touch those cheap ass automatic rifles they are handing out.  Only effective short distance and those Chechens would turn me into some dirty swiss cheese by the time i got into range.

Those people are going to fucked up....molotov cocktails???  You would get shot before they had a chance to throw it.  They are going to get mowed down.  I'd prefer to fight like the patriots in the American Revolution...hit and run from a distance"