Author Topic: Make Matt C sexual again  (Read 16443 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Make Matt C sexual again
« on: March 27, 2022, 05:23:45 AM »
How can we help him, so he gets the juices flowing again?

honestly, even sex isn't for me these days.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: This man needs our help
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2022, 05:55:13 AM »
How can we help him, so he gets the juices flowing again?

Oh you guys haven't seen his Instagram rants on women and the evil one from 2018 that ruined his life. He had a good one in 2020 apparently but still isn't over the damage from 2018. Matt has a really negative view of women. He needs to find a nice on but seems to think paying for an occasional whore is better as he thinks he is clearly better off alone. He is probably looking for the wrong attributes in a woman. If he was in my town I would fix him up with a nice girl.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2022, 06:00:13 AM »
Oh you guys haven't seen his Instagram rants on women and the evil one from 2018 that ruined his life. He had a good one in 2020 apparently but still isn't over the damage from 2018. Matt has a really negative view of women. He needs to find a nice on but seems to think paying for an occasional whore is better as he thinks he is clearly better off alone. He is probably looking for the wrong attributes in a woman. If he was in my town I would fix him up with a nice girl.
At least he doesn`t punch them around and beat them up.....................l oser.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2022, 06:06:18 AM »
At least he doesn`t punch them around and beat them up.....................l oser.

Never punched a woman in my life but I see you continue to push lies about me because you are jealous that I am actually large and in charge while you are petite old and frail. Just admit I saved your life and have given you purpose again soon you will be able to carry the groceries to your car all by yourself. You are just an angry little elf

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2022, 06:13:35 AM »
Never punched a woman in my life but I see you continue to push lies about me because you are jealous that I am actually large and in charge while you are petite old and frail. Just admit I saved your life and have given you purpose again soon you will be able to carry the groceries to your car all by yourself. You are just an angry little elf
Go pay someone to buttfuck you loser.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2022, 06:13:56 AM »
▫️

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2022, 06:19:05 AM »
Go pay someone to buttfuck you loser.

Unlike yourself I am not a soggy old man. Not into that gay shit but if I was I certainly wouldn't need to pay anyone for it. Fuck you soggy old F are weird

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2022, 06:19:43 AM »
▫️

No domestic violence charges or convictions here sorry try again

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2022, 06:25:27 AM »
Matts a good lad needs to just dust himself off and move forward by denying himself happiness he’s Still letting the horrible bitch ex win even though she long gone

Also a ml of this a week helps 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2022, 06:28:45 AM »
Unlike yourself I am not a soggy old man. Not into that gay shit but if I was I certainly wouldn't need to pay anyone for it. Fuck you soggy old F are weird
You can lie to me but you cant lie to yourself.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2022, 06:36:31 AM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2022, 06:36:58 AM »

Here's the thing:

I own my own house and car, and a few things beyond that. I also have three kids.

Why potentially fuck that up with a BAD relationship? Yes, they can be good - but there is NO CHANCE that I'm risking that.

Something happened to me though...for my brain to shut off even for sex, it had to be pretty bad. I mean, this piece of shit was hiding a 5-year Percocet habit. That is an AWFUL thing to bring into a relationship. I'd go so far as to say it's not ok to bring that in. Especially when the habit IS affecting your relationships with other people.

There were other lies too - from the onset, I asked if she was a feminist after I saw a post of hers shared from "Feminist Today".

And look - I ASKED HER. THE ANSWER WAS YES. Had she said yes, the matter would have been done right then and there! Likewise, I had known her drug use history was so extensive. But she lied about the first, and withheld or lied about the second too.

Ultimately, I was lied to.

No, I won't recover.

Nor do I want to meet any new women ever again. I have a Zero Tolerance policy for women now. I can't even fathom my reaction if a woman violates my boundaries again.

And I've held steady on this state of mind for over three years now, so I can't imagine it will change. I did have a girlfriend in 2019-2020, who I even got pregnant [she miscarried], but meeting her was an ASTONISHING coincidence. Remarkable, really - as I have refused to meet any new women since 2019-01-01 - and I've held to that.

Again - I won't recover. Nor do I even want to.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2022, 06:42:50 AM »
You can lie to me but you cant lie to yourself.

Here is the truth old man you are frail and petite and wouldn't dare be rude and nasty to me in real life calling me a women beater or a fag because we both know I would break your fucking face. I don't care if you are 90 you are not going to talk to me like that in real life and we both know it

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2022, 06:48:48 AM »
Here is the truth old man you are frail and petite and wouldn't dare be rude and nasty to me in real life calling me a women beater or a fag because we both know I would break your fucking face. I don't care if you are 90 you are not going to talk to me like that in real life and we both know it
I`m not afraid of you in the least asshole....if you lived right next door to me I`d say the same things to your face with all your phony tough guy nonsense and beating up a Black bear bullshit.......fucking clown.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2022, 06:52:32 AM »

Your squeeze is pretty nice.

Does she want to downgrade and move to Canada?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2022, 06:53:24 AM »
I`m no afraid of you in the least asshole....if you lived right next door to me I`d say the same things to your face with all your phony tough guy nonsense and beating up a Black bear bullshit.......fucking clown.

You wouldn't look at me sideways stop the nonsense

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2022, 06:56:14 AM »
Your squeeze is pretty nice.

Does she want to downgrade and move to Canada?

You may want to get your T levels checked if you really have no interest in woman anymore. There are lots of nice women out there the problem is they get overlooked just like nice guys. All the assholes bitches and crazies have full dating calendars

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2022, 07:02:24 AM »
 Seriously guys, what's the deal with bhanks and this "woman beating" nonsense? Has it been 100% verified that he has done it?

Accusing somebody of being a woman beater, is almost as bad as accusing somebody of being a pedo.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2022, 07:02:38 AM »
You wouldn't look at me sideways stop the nonsense
Actually you dont worry me and I dont think of you at all only when destroying you on here verbally .....you may own a lot of expensive toys and shit mommy bought you but you are a still a loser of monumental proportions.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2022, 07:07:16 AM »
You may want to get your T levels checked if you really have no interest in woman anymore. There are lots of nice women out there the problem is they get overlooked just like nice guys. All the assholes bitches and crazies have full dating calendars

You know what...that might be it.

My T levels have always been mid-range or just over...never low, but never high for that matter either.

If it is low T levels, it was environment that drove it down - first by going through this miserable experience, then by gym closures that went on and on...

And, ultimately, I just don't want to get any better - or frankly, live at anymore. I'm not going to do well under a communist society. And that's what Canada is on the way to becoming. And at a rate much faster than before.

I would say: if I die of a Fentanyl overdose, it was solely acquired for that reason. It saddens me that I'm too much of a coward to commit suicide...I'm not that much of a coward on anything else.

Regarding relationships, here are two that I know of:

One friend of mine locked his girlfriend out of his/their apartment after a fight, and she shit in their yard.

Another friend of mine is facing a DUI charge, quite possibly because she was drugged by her ex-boyfriend.

Is this the kind of shit people put up with from other people in relationships??

Why??

The good news is - no woman will ever have a negative influence on me ever again. Because no woman will ever have any influence on me ever again.

Initially, I was shocked about how many women tried to talk me out of not talking to women ever again. That was disgraceful to me...imagine trying to make a woman talk to men who didn't want to. Once they realized how strong my resolve was...they stopped trying though.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2022, 07:13:20 AM »
Seriously guys, what's the deal with bhanks and this "woman beating" nonsense? Has it been 100% verified that he has done it?

Accusing somebody of being a woman beater, is almost as bad as accusing somebody of being a pedo.

I'm glad you asked.

I had thought he slipped during the time when he had his cane, and accidentally bopped her on her head...but I hate when stories like that are taken out of context. He had a cane at the time to help with his weak leg. In any case - accident happens.

But FYI, I'm not clear if that happened - or what did at all, if anything.

I'm glad you asked, because I'd like to know myself.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2022, 08:50:58 AM »
You know what...that might be it.

My T levels have always been mid-range or just over...never low, but never high for that matter either.

If it is low T levels, it was environment that drove it down - first by going through this miserable experience, then by gym closures that went on and on...

And, ultimately, I just don't want to get any better - or frankly, live at anymore. I'm not going to do well under a communist society. And that's what Canada is on the way to becoming. And at a rate much faster than before.

I would say: if I die of a Fentanyl overdose, it was solely acquired for that reason. It saddens me that I'm too much of a coward to commit suicide...I'm not that much of a coward on anything else.

Regarding relationships, here are two that I know of:

One friend of mine locked his girlfriend out of his/their apartment after a fight, and she shit in their yard.

Another friend of mine is facing a DUI charge, quite possibly because she was drugged by her ex-boyfriend.

Is this the kind of shit people put up with from other people in relationships??

Why??

The good news is - no woman will ever have a negative influence on me ever again. Because no woman will ever have any influence on me ever again.

Initially, I was shocked about how many women tried to talk me out of not talking to women ever again. That was disgraceful to me...imagine trying to make a woman talk to men who didn't want to. Once they realized how strong my resolve was...they stopped trying though.

Jesus man go on tinder get a date and try to lighten up go out and enjoy yourself and talk to a woman for a couple hours and have a drink and try to get laid you might feel better

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2022, 08:52:03 AM »
Isn't Matt pretty much asexual now? I long assumed he was a closeted homo, but his posts now read like he is disgusted by anything sexual.

So I was right.

Just join an nice upmarket gym and you'll find plenty of tight body lycra clad women and just spend half your workout starring at their asses.

If that doesn't work consider sending prime a PM and a visit to a glory hole.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2022, 09:14:16 AM »

Brian Wood Healy Hankins the only things you’ve ever beat are small females and your dad’s erect cock.

Lying wifebeating twink phaggot.

Fuck you, your bald Downs Syndrome head, and the little attention whore closet homo Matt Canning.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Make Matt C sexual again
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2022, 10:52:29 AM »
Matt, when did you lose your desire for sexy time?