Author Topic: Texas school shooting  (Read 25749 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Texas school shooting
« Reply #275 on: May 27, 2022, 01:49:23 AM »
Sorry no you dont get to spend 10 minutes discussing your options outside with a dozen other armed officers while kids are being shot in a school you go in immediately no excuse
FUCK THE POLICE

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #276 on: May 27, 2022, 02:50:32 AM »
Coach, this is pathetic.  The cops -- who are not your friends, by the way -- fucked up bigtime.  They are sniveling cowards. Period.

yes disappointing to see Coach so horny for the Boys in Blue

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #277 on: May 27, 2022, 04:24:18 AM »
You aren't going to stop it. Most of these people are trying to prove a point/agenda, and almost all of them are willing to die for the cause.

Unless you have airport type security to get in to a school, then completely lock the school down once in session, these things will still happen.

Guns have nothing to do with it. It's the mental state of these people that are willing to murder for no reason. These are the new age serial killers and mass Murderors.

Nothing will stop someone from killing or attempting to kill, if they are motivated enough.

You could stab a teacher in the neck with a sharpened pencil. As a society we are getting desensitized to death.

When I was a kid, I remember that VHS tape series called 'Faces Of Death" was as taboo as you could get. Now, you can go watch a video of your favorite rapper getting gunned down in the street, or a poor lady getting a Call Of Duty style headshot in front of a supermarket.

The war zone has been brought to our doorsteps.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: May 27, 2022, 04:25:41 AM »
Yes, he should move somewhere safe, like Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, or the Ukraine.

🙄

My point is, if he "knows" it is not safe for his kid to go to school in the USA, and he knows other countries that are statistically safer, and his kid gets shot at school, then isn't he complicit in the crime? He didn't protect his kid! He willingly sent him into a dangerous situation.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: May 27, 2022, 04:34:34 AM »
Whoa

https://notthebee.com/article/the-uvalde-shooter-let-off-shots-outside-the-school-for-12-minutes-before-entering

That school was stupid.

Shooter shooting outside for 12 minutes before entering the unlocked school door.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #280 on: May 27, 2022, 04:34:39 AM »
You aren't going to stop it. Most of these people ate trying to prove a point/agenda, and almost all of them are willing to die for the cause.

Unless you have airport type security to get in to a school, then completely lock the school down once in session, these things will still happen.

Guns have nothing to do with it. It's the mental state of these people that are willing to murder for no reason. These are the new age serial killers and mass Murderors.

Nothing will stop someone from killing or attempting to kill, if they are motivated enough.

You could stab a teacher in the neck with a sharpened pencil. As a society we are getting desensitized to death.

When I was a kid, I remember that VHS tape series called 'Faces Of Death" was as taboo as you could get. Now, you can go watch a video of your favorite rapper getting gunned down in the street, or a poor lady getting a Call Of Duty style headshot in front of a supermarket.

The war zone has been brought to our doorsteps.

Exactly this...
I get it, most people want to blame the gun. I dont hear too much in the news about how fucked up society has become.
Actually, they try to promote mental-illness people as "normal" (Trannies, non-genders, pregnant men, etc).
Of course the tool being used (gun) is part of this, but as said, if no such thing, they would torch the school with all inside, molotovs, etc. (Trucks w/ fertilizer, bombs, etc).
I fully support strict background checks and other methods, but bad-guys will get illegal guns when they can.
Also, how many times have background checks failed? Many, dumb-ass humans making mistakes, cutting corners, etc.

People and society are the problem. The media, the woke-left trying to promote mental illness as something else (normal) they can take some blame here.
Many mass shooters are on depression drugs, SSRI's, etc. Big pharma and corrupt system can also take some blame.
There can be a lot to point at, however libz always go right to the tools being used, not the retard who used them, and the reason. (Mentally deranged fuck-ups).

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #281 on: May 27, 2022, 04:34:53 AM »
Officers waited for back-up during Texas school shooting because ‘they could’ve been shot’: lieutenant

https://nypost.com/2022/05/26/texas-cops-feared-getting-shot-during-uvalde-school-shooting-lieutenant/

A Texas state police official said officers outside the Uvalde school where a gunman slaughtered 19 fourth-graders and two teachers Tuesday waited for backup to engage the shooter because they feared “they could’ve been shot.”

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #282 on: May 27, 2022, 04:42:00 AM »
Officers waited for back-up during Texas school shooting because ‘they could’ve been shot’: lieutenant

https://nypost.com/2022/05/26/texas-cops-feared-getting-shot-during-uvalde-school-shooting-lieutenant/

A Texas state police official said officers outside the Uvalde school where a gunman slaughtered 19 fourth-graders and two teachers Tuesday waited for backup to engage the shooter because they feared “they could’ve been shot.”

If true, then I don't agree with that. It's what they signed up for, and an elementary school is the single most important time to risk being shot to save kids.

This is also why I think cops should always have a partner. It's become too dangerous for lone cops to be in any situation alone.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: May 27, 2022, 05:13:59 AM »
If true, then I don't agree with that. It's what they signed up for, and an elementary school is the single most important time to risk being shot to save kids.

This is also why I think cops should always have a partner. It's become too dangerous for lone cops to be in any situation alone.

it's also why the "put more cops in schools!" argument is silly.  We had half a dozen or more kitted out cops on site and they failed to intervene.  Fucking CBP had to save the day lol

Whats the point of these bloated police budgets, body armor, and fancy rifles if when it becomes time to use them, they just stand around?  That money would have been better spent elsewhere, as it clearly failed to make a positive difference here.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #284 on: May 27, 2022, 05:46:52 AM »
But Dems say no one needs guns...

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #285 on: May 27, 2022, 05:49:13 AM »
Coach, this is pathetic.  The cops -- who are not your friends, by the way -- fucked up bigtime.  They are sniveling cowards. Period.

Shut up asshole.

Ive never seen so many useless ignorant pieces of shit chime in on one thread that they know absolutely nothing about.

Stefaggo obviously an ignorant ho with a smelly twat but some of you other assholes are a true disappointment.

One of the cops lost his wife and his child in the school shooting. I suppose he was playing with his dick when they were getting murdered.

The cop who was shot in the head? A true sniveling coward. Also probably playing with his dick.

The cop who shot the gunmen? Yep. Playing with his dick. You guessed it. Total fucki g coward.

If only any of these men were brave enough to post on getbig.

LOL. You are such a dumb fucking girl.

All of your theories about the cops being coward are bullshit and have been thoroughly debunked. You're spreading disgusting rumours that you hezrd on twitter.

Your contributions here are nothing more than vile gossip.

Just like a bitch to gossip about shit he hesrd on twitter. You bitch ass motherfuckers offering your nonsensical tripe about these 'snivelinv cowards playing with their dicks' yall dont have an ounce of courage and would never ever do jack shit if put in anykind of situation that threatened anyone.

I hope the kind of pain these people are feeling comes to you someday. The cop who lost his wife and kid in the school and theirs cocksuckers like stefaggo just spewing stupidity into the world. I hope one day when the absolute weight of the world is on your shoulders and you are litteraly on the edge I hope some asshole you dont know, never met, comes along and pushes you over.

The irony of a keyboard gossiping bitch callinv these cops cowards. LOL. Alot of bitches in this thread that wouldnt do a fucking thing.

LOL. Fucking A.   Ive seen it all. Guys typing on their keyboards calling guy taking gunfire cowards.

You know who's stopped about 75% of school shooting s? Ill give you a hint: you call them sniveling cowards. YeH the cops do. In fact with a few small exceptions , very rare instances, its always the cops that kill the fucker, capture the fucker, or track the fucker down in the rare occasions they stop shooting and lesve.

Who tge fuck else do you think responds to school shootings?

Oh let .me guess. Wait a minute. Still thinking. Who other than police deal with these things? Ill wait.......we should start sending bodybuilders in. Everyone knows how brave you have to be to yank a thong up your asd and prance on stage.

Ill wait for you to tell who the fuck else ends these shootings? 

This other idiot going on about bloated police budgets. Whst fucking year do you think this is? Hahaha lol. Most major police departments have been defunded. And the results have been disasterous. What, were you living under a rock the past 2 years? LOL. You musf think its 1996.

The ammount of information a available about what a really really bad decision to cut police was is so abundantly clear. Places. Like Portland where the homicide rate is up 300:. Lol! 
Yeah. Take cops out of schools because for the next school shooter we'll send in.....uh. who? Even though you dont want to hear it , it was still the cops that ended this and the fact is no one else will and as of now theres no plan B. Jackass.

Do me a favor and think just a little bit before you spew your ignorance onto a keyboard.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #286 on: May 27, 2022, 07:43:01 AM »
Shut up asshole.

Ive never seen so many useless ignorant pieces of shit chime in on one thread that they know absolutely nothing about.

Stefaggo obviously an ignorant ho with a smelly twat but some of you other assholes are a true disappointment.

One of the cops lost his wife and his child in the school shooting. I suppose he was playing with his dick when they were getting murdered.

The cop who was shot in the head? A true sniveling coward. Also probably playing with his dick.

The cop who shot the gunmen? Yep. Playing with his dick. You guessed it. Total fucki g coward.

If only any of these men were brave enough to post on getbig.

LOL. You are such a dumb fucking girl.

All of your theories about the cops being coward are bullshit and have been thoroughly debunked. You're spreading disgusting rumours that you hezrd on twitter.

Your contributions here are nothing more than vile gossip.

Just like a bitch to gossip about shit he hesrd on twitter. You bitch ass motherfuckers offering your nonsensical tripe about these 'snivelinv cowards playing with their dicks' yall dont have an ounce of courage and would never ever do jack shit if put in anykind of situation that threatened anyone.

I hope the kind of pain these people are feeling comes to you someday. The cop who lost his wife and kid in the school and theirs cocksuckers like stefaggo just spewing stupidity into the world. I hope one day when the absolute weight of the world is on your shoulders and you are litteraly on the edge I hope some asshole you dont know, never met, comes along and pushes you over.

The irony of a keyboard gossiping bitch callinv these cops cowards. LOL. Alot of bitches in this thread that wouldnt do a fucking thing.

LOL. Fucking A.   Ive seen it all. Guys typing on their keyboards calling guy taking gunfire cowards.

You know who's stopped about 75% of school shooting s? Ill give you a hint: you call them sniveling cowards. YeH the cops do. In fact with a few small exceptions , very rare instances, its always the cops that kill the fucker, capture the fucker, or track the fucker down in the rare occasions they stop shooting and lesve.

Who tge fuck else do you think responds to school shootings?

Oh let .me guess. Wait a minute. Still thinking. Who other than police deal with these things? Ill wait.......we should start sending bodybuilders in. Everyone knows how brave you have to be to yank a thong up your asd and prance on stage.

Ill wait for you to tell who the fuck else ends these shootings? 

This other idiot going on about bloated police budgets. Whst fucking year do you think this is? Hahaha lol. Most major police departments have been defunded. And the results have been disasterous. What, were you living under a rock the past 2 years? LOL. You musf think its 1996.

The ammount of information a available about what a really really bad decision to cut police was is so abundantly clear. Places. Like Portland where the homicide rate is up 300:. Lol! 
Yeah. Take cops out of schools because for the next school shooter we'll send in.....uh. who? Even though you dont want to hear it , it was still the cops that ended this and the fact is no one else will and as of now theres no plan B. Jackass.

Do me a favor and think just a little bit before you spew your ignorance onto a keyboard.

I tend to ignore cop haters like Stephano, etc

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: May 27, 2022, 07:45:23 AM »
We're not saying all cops are cowards...just these 40 cops who stood around for an hour+ wearing all the fancy guns and body armor playing with their dicks, waiting for REAL MEN to show up and save the kids.

So, Beak, are you a cop?  If so I hope you wouldn't have stood around playing with your dick for an hour, handcuffing parents, like those cops in Uvalde did.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: May 27, 2022, 07:48:19 AM »
I tend to ignore cop haters like Stephano, etc

Coach,

With all your pretend-commando-end-of-world training I hope you wouldn't have stood around for an hour playing with your dick while the kids were shot.

You could be a pretend-cop like Elvis, Lou Ferrigno or Steven Seagal.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #289 on: May 27, 2022, 07:55:56 AM »
I used to do a lot of CQB, Coach. Done it on live operations - all the cool, movie-type stuff of sneaking up when it's dark, etc. It's not hard. You could even teach a Getbigger to do it. Yes, fatal funnels and all these buzzwords are relevant when you're first explaining concepts, but all it means is to be aware of running head-on into an entrance and getting gunned down. What are the fundamentals of CQB? Speed, surprise, and violence of action. Or, at least it was back when I did it.

Along with regular training we go twice a month on the weekends. Where we train live fire is set up with shoot houses. We will do 2, 3 and 5 man teams, flashbangs, smoke, etc. Our instructors are former Seals, Rangers, Special Ops and Swat Commanders. Been doing this consistently 3-5 days week for about the last 4 years. It’s one of those useful hobbies. That being said, I posted the video to I guess back one of my original posts. They should have entered sooner but from what I understand the closest tactical team (with equipment) was about an hour away. You probably know as well as I a regular patrol cop isn’t trained for this, usually the extent of their training after the Academy then hired on is a qualification shoot from 25 and 50 yards out every 6-12mos

You don't gather around whiteboards when kids are being shot. You get in a stack, if possible, and you go in. Especially in an active-shooter situation at a school - I'm not expecting to go up against Billy The Kid. I'm sure you agree. Still, I don't know what happened on the ground or what the situation was regarding the police that day as I've not read up on it and I'm not interested to. it's just a shit, tragic event. I'm merely venting my own opinion.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #290 on: May 27, 2022, 07:59:44 AM »
Coach,

With all your pretend-commando-end-of-world training I hope you wouldn't have stood around for an hour playing with your dick while the kids were shot.

You could be a pretend-cop like Elvis, Lou Ferrigno or Steven Seagal.

I work in a school. No I wouldn’t hesitate. Not sure why you would call it “pretend” most out there can shoot a gun but they can’t SHOOT a gun if that makes sense. Sounds like I’m pissing some people off. I don’t apologize for this. I chose to start training like this to protect my family.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: May 27, 2022, 08:24:41 AM »
I work in a school. No I wouldn’t hesitate. Not sure why you would call it “pretend” most out there can shoot a gun but they can’t SHOOT a gun if that makes sense. Sounds like I’m pissing some people off. I don’t apologize for this. I chose to start training like this to protect my family. How do you protect yours?

Not by walking carrying a sidearm in my gymbag.  I don't live in Dodge City in the 1870s.

Like I said before, I used to carry on my job for years.

Are you a school security guard? 

Hmm...  Carrying a gun to the gym in your gym bag, practicing in shoot-houses, shooting 500 rounds a month at a range, etc.

Are you going on covert missions with the Navy Seals?  Did they invite you to go along on the next mission?

Just creates paranoia in your mind.

Do you look around constantly in case someone might attack you and you have to shoot them?   Can you quick draw fast enough?

How about a ankle holster for backup?  Do you have one?  I wore one. 

You never know the perp might wrestle your primary away and you need that backup.

An extra pump shotgun for your car wouldn't hurt.  Extra clips for an extended shootout.

Tactical knife.  Be prepared!

Don't forget to learn unarmed self-defense.  Quick and brutal techniques are best. 

Keep your guns locked up so your kids don't get at them.  Unfortunately, then you can't get at them either.

A relative of mine was a cop, kept his service revolver in the closet.  His son killed himself with it.  Very bad.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #292 on: May 27, 2022, 08:34:28 AM »
Not by walking carrying a sidearm in my gymbag.  I don't live in Dodge City in the 1870s.

Hmm...  Carrying a gun to the gym in your gym bag, practicing in shoot-houses, shooting 500 rounds a month at a range, etc.

Are you going on covert missions with the Navy Seals?  Did they invite you to go along on the next mission?

Do you look around constantly in case someone might attack you and you have to shoot them?   Can you quick draw fast enough?

You never know the perp might wrestle your primary away and you need that backup.

An extra pump shotgun for your car wouldn't hurt.  Extra clips for an extended shootout.

Don't forget to learn unarmed self-defense.  Quick and brutal techniques are best. 

Keep your guns locked up so your kids don't get at them.  Unfortunately, then you can't get at them either.

A relative of mine was a cop, kept his service revolver in the closet.  His son killed himself with it.  Very bad.

No, I’m a coach. And it’s not being paranoid it’s being prepared. Most people don’t know what do if someone breaks in their home let alone in public

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: May 27, 2022, 08:38:19 AM »
They are not sending us their best

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #294 on: May 27, 2022, 08:46:24 AM »
Coach, I believe your intentions are both sincere and your heart is in the right place.

There is a lot of ignorance being posted on here, and I’m gonna start this post out by saying I fully support the police and the job that they do. The cowards that I called out, which it may or may not flesh out to be true, are the two people who supposedly engage this kid before he entered the school.

The rest of the cops were following their departments ill-advised procedures. The sheriff should be had to blame for that.

I think the main problem is, people have expectations of the police that are not based in the facts. Police exist to catch criminals, either in the act or after they have committed a crime. They are not there to prevent people from doing crimes. To do that, we would all have to give up our freedoms. As well as our rights to due process.

The reality is, in a free society, the only person that is ultimately responsible for your moment to moment personal safety- is YOU. This is why the second amendment was so important in a free society. The police are not going to be hanging out in your living room waiting for someone to kick in your front door and murder your family. That’s your job. And to do your job you should be allowed to possess the proper tools.

Guns are tools. Period. Automobiles are tools as well, and we are perfectly fine with allowing 60 to 70,000 people a year be killed on the highways (almost all of which are not suicides by the way). No one is politicking to remove your rights to travel in your vehicle as you see fit. No one has fitted cars with a device that forces you to drive the speed limit everywhere you go. There is a certain acceptance of the fact that some people are gonna die so that we can all be free to drive around the country as we see fit. There are a lot more guns in this country than there are cars on the road at any given point in time. Because we are free, and they cannot take away your rights until you have proven that you no longer deserve them, criminals will always be allowed to flourish in a free society right up to the point that they commit their crimes. This is just a fact that cannot be changed, ignored, or denied.

Since no one will ever be able to predict when someone will go suicidal and attempt to bring harm upon a school, the only way to stop schools from being shot up is to put security measures in place that would forcibly halt said perpetrator in his tracks as he attempted to do it. I believe many in our government are perfectly happy with this being nonexistent so they can use tragedies to gain power and take away rights from the masses. As you can see from this thread, there are plenty of Americans that would gladly lay down their freedoms just to be falsely told that they have some sense of security.

That’s not what America was founded on, and that’s not what Americans expect in their day-to-day lives. The police will never be able to protect you, but they will hopefully hunt down and bring justice to the person who kills you and your family. That’s the most you should ever expect for the police force in a free society.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: May 27, 2022, 08:51:22 AM »

great postings.  everyone thinks they are making their family safer by keeping a gun in the household but the odds do not support it

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #296 on: May 27, 2022, 08:52:06 AM »
Coach, I believe your intentions are both sincere and your heart is in the right place.

There is a lot of ignorance being posted on here, and I’m gonna start this post out by saying I fully support the police and the job that they do. The cowards that I called out, which it may or may not flesh out to be true, are the two people who supposedly engage this kid before he entered the school.

The rest of the cops were following their departments ill-advised procedures. The sheriff should be had to blame for that.

I think the main problem is, people have expectations of the police that are not based in the facts. Police exist to catch criminals, either in the act or after they have committed a crime. They are not there to prevent people from doing crimes. To do that, we would all have to give up our freedoms. As well as our rights to due process.

The reality is, in a free society, the only person that is ultimately responsible for your moment to moment personal safety- is YOU. This is why the second amendment was so important in a free society. The police are not going to be hanging out in your living room waiting for someone to kick in your front door and murder your family. That’s your job. And to do your job you should be allowed to possess the proper tools.

Guns are tools. Period. Automobiles are tools as well, and we are perfectly fine with allowing 60 to 70,000 people a year be killed on the highways (almost all of which are not suicides by the way). No one is politicking to remove your rights to travel in your vehicle as you see fit. No one has fitted cars with a device that forces you to drive the speed limit everywhere you go. There is a certain acceptance of the fact that some people are gonna die so that we can all be free to drive around the country as we see fit. There are a lot more guns in this country than there are cars on the road at any given point in time. Because we are free, and they cannot take away your rights until you have proven that you no longer deserve them, criminals will always be allowed to flourish in a free society right up to the point that they commit their crimes. This is just a fact that cannot be changed, ignored, or denied.

Since no one will ever be able to predict when someone will go suicidal and attempt to bring harm upon a school, the only way to stop schools from being shot up is to put security measures in place that would forcibly halt said perpetrator in his tracks as he attempted to do it. I believe many in our government are perfectly happy with this being nonexistent so they can use tragedies to gain power and take away rights from the masses. As you can see from this thread, there are plenty of Americans that would gladly lay down their freedoms just to be falsely told that they have some sense of security.

That’s not what America was founded on, and that’s not what Americans expect in their day-to-day lives. The police will never be able to protect you, but they will hopefully hunt down and bring justice to the person who kills you and your family. That’s the most you should ever expect for the police force in a free society.

This is a great post

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #297 on: May 27, 2022, 08:53:06 AM »
Sounds wonderful.  So a small town with 28 cops becomes a small town with 88 cops.  What could possibly go wrong?

You wouldn't even be preventing school shootings.  (You'd arguably be causing more, and hastening the degradation and deracination of American society.)  You would get more speeding tickets, though.  And you'd be paying for all of those extra salaries.

Real dog-brained proposal.

Can I just applaud your judiciously employed vocabulary here - very nice work 8)
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #299 on: May 27, 2022, 10:19:10 AM »
I used to do a lot of CQB, Coach. Done it on live operations - all the cool, movie-type stuff of sneaking up when it's dark, etc. It's not hard. You could even teach a Getbigger to do it. Yes, fatal funnels and all these buzzwords are relevant when you're first explaining concepts, but all it means is to be aware of running head-on into an entrance and getting gunned down. What are the fundamentals of CQB? Speed, surprise, and violence of action. Or, at least it was back when I did it.

You don't gather around whiteboards when kids are being shot. You get in a stack, if possible, and you go in. Especially in an active-shooter situation at a school - I'm not expecting to go up against Billy The Kid. I'm sure you agree. Still, I don't know what happened on the ground or what the situation was regarding the police that day as I've not read up on it and I'm not interested to. it's just a shit, tragic event. I'm merely venting my own opinion.

You can't tell an armchair commando like Qoach anything when it comes to stuff like this.  He has already ran the pretend scenario over and over in his empty head on how he would have done things as a one man Rambo army.   ::)

The cops fucked up.  Worrying about what kind of weapon it is or is not is pointless when kids are being killed.