Author Topic: muscle matters - my food, training, and everything else.  (Read 48031 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: muscle matters - my food, training, and everything else.
« Reply #325 on: July 11, 2022, 10:06:17 AM »
Open it on film or it doesn`t count.

This is the last time I will ever tape my neck for Getbig and fyi a dress shirt sits lower on the neck than the tape where it is actually thicker

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #326 on: July 11, 2022, 10:06:20 AM »
haHaHaHahaHa! …. (This is “ normal “ for me)
And Mike Arvilla takes best chest,best arms, best feet, and the most muscular trophies.  lol  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: July 11, 2022, 10:07:56 AM »
This is the last time I will ever tape my neck for Getbig
Thank you for that now, if we could only get you to stop posting the same redundant pics in the same boring pose cuz you are scared to post the mandatory poses.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: July 11, 2022, 10:22:19 AM »
This is the last time I will ever tape my neck for Getbig and fyi a dress shirt sits lower on the neck than the tape where it is actually thicker

Less tongue action Bhanky. Makes you look like a druggy.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: July 11, 2022, 10:23:27 AM »
Less tongue action Bhanky. Makes you look like a druggy.

pretty sure he is doing coke on a monday afternoon.

at the very least mdma.. pasty mouth is a dead give away

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #330 on: July 11, 2022, 10:38:39 AM »
And Mike Arvilla takes best chest,best arms, best feet, and the most muscular trophies.  lol  ;D
My Feet are “ MR OLYMPIA “ caliber! 🤘(shredded / full as a house / Dick Skin vascular!) 🤘  ;D ;D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: July 11, 2022, 10:39:47 AM »
pretty sure he is doing coke on a monday afternoon.

at the very least mdma.. pasty mouth is a dead give away

Yes. The jaw is out of control too.

Kinda sad to see.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: July 11, 2022, 10:41:11 AM »
Yes. The jaw is out of control too.

Kinda sad to see.

Very, Hanky you need to get some help.

https://changingtidesobx.com/

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: July 11, 2022, 10:43:11 AM »
They sent me 2 the other one is still in plastic do I need to open it from the plastic on film and then tape? I mean seriously it's ridiculous. I have taped on film a dozen times I have weighed myself on film a dozen times and you guys still say I am lying about my wieght and measurements. I even provided government documentation on my height and you all still insist I am lying fucking nonsense

Government documents from 20 years ago….

Since then you’ve had back and knee issues that affect your height. Stop with the bs dude. What is your height TODAY.

Also fake tapes are shrink wrapped as well. We will need to see a purchase order for 2 real tapes now to believe you.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: July 11, 2022, 10:45:21 AM »

Also did I call this or what?

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • IFBB pro/lifetime natural
« Reply #335 on: July 11, 2022, 10:48:06 AM »
By all means continue to follow his expertise on diet eating and training and you can learn how to be 154lbs oh wait you already got that down. Tell us Wes what weight class do you plan to compete in next summer at Nationals? Do they have a bantomweight?

When did I claim I am an expert on eating and training? When did I give anyone my advice on eating and training?

I start this thread to post something I think I could share with getbig community. If you don't like what I post, why can't you just ignore my post or start one of your own?

It seems my 154lbs bodyweight really bothers and hunts you? I won my IFBB pro card with my 154lbs bodyweight. It actually was 162lbs on that day on the stage after I carbbed up.

You really don't get it, do you? My goal is to win my IFBB pro card, I don't care about how big I should be, how heavy my bodyweight is. The only thing I care about is how my physique should look with my best condition on the stage. For me, that would be I compete in the class of lightweight. Especially I am lifetime natural. You don't think I could compete in the different class with a heavier bodyweight? Of course, I could, but that way I won't win my pro card. I beat 2 guys in the lightweight class for master over 40, that equals 33% chance of winning my IFBB pro card. For master over 40 middleweight, light heavy weight, heavyweight, there are 11, 10 and 10 competitors respectively. So, what do you think it would be easier for me to win my pro card?

I don't know why you always brag about your height, bodyweight and how lean you are here on internet. Do you want to be a bodybuilder and win your pro card as well? Do you want to prove you are better than the entire getbig community? why can you sign up a national show and win your own pro card in your real life?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: July 11, 2022, 11:14:48 AM »
My Feet are “ MR OLYMPIA “ caliber! 🤘(shredded / full as a house / Dick Skin vascular!) 🤘  ;D ;D
You crazy bastard.  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: July 11, 2022, 11:19:58 AM »
When did I claim I am an expert on eating and training? When did I give anyone my advice on eating and training?

I start this thread to post something I think I could share with getbig community. If you don't like what I post, why can't you just ignore my post or start one of your own?

It seems my 154lbs bodyweight really bothers and hunts you? I won my IFBB pro card with my 154lbs bodyweight. It actually was 162lbs on that day on the stage after I carbbed up.

You really don't get it, do you? My goal is to win my IFBB pro card, I don't care about how big I should be, how heavy my bodyweight is. The only thing I care about is how my physique should look with my best condition on the stage. For me, that would be I compete in the class of lightweight. You don't think I could compete in the different class with a heavier bodyweight? Of course, I could, but that way I won't win my pro card. I beat 2 guys in the lightweight class for master over 40, that equals 33% chance of winning my IFBB pro card. For master over 40 middleweight, light heavy weight, heavyweight, there are 11, 10 and 10 competitors respectively. So, what do you think it would be easier for me to win my pro card?

I don't know why you always brag about your height, bodyweight and how lean you are here on internet. Do you want to be a bodybuilder and win your pro card as well? Do you want to prove you are better than the entire getbig community? why can you sign up a national show and win your own pro card in your real life?

Good post brother....I agree 100%....if you won as a Heavyweight he would still be a jealous asshole.....trust me he is a spoiled insecure muthafucker.

Great win my friend, don`t let him bother you just laugh at him and know that he will NEVER win his pro-card. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA   :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: July 11, 2022, 11:27:20 AM »

Who makes your bespoke dress shirts? Surely, you don't buy them off the rack. A shirt with an 18" neck would probably look like a giant bag on you.

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • IFBB pro/lifetime natural
« Reply #339 on: July 11, 2022, 11:31:55 AM »
Good post brother....I agree 100%....if you won as a Heavyweight he would still be a jealous asshole.....trust me he is a spoiled insecure muthafucker.

Great win my friend, don`t let him bother you just laugh at him and know that he will NEVER win his pro-card. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA   :D

Thank you, Wes.

You know, I really want to see him doing a national show. That way he will learn how brutal the competition is at national level.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: July 11, 2022, 11:42:09 AM »
Thank you, Wes.

You know, I really want to see him doing a national show. That way he will learn how brutal the competition is at national level.
I agree, I`ve been there and it`s tough.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: July 11, 2022, 01:33:39 PM »
hanky shaking and twitching during the video.

Too many amphetamines.

Has to use his teeth to open a small plastic bag.

Also, what's with the bruise on your inner bicep?

Are you injecting there?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: July 11, 2022, 01:36:00 PM »

fucks sake hes bought another one

And shaking like a shitting dog
Looks like a fucking crackhead.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #343 on: July 11, 2022, 01:39:20 PM »

Those feet belong in two paper bags, in the stall of a mens bathroom, at a truckstop in Arkansas.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: July 11, 2022, 01:42:04 PM »

looks like they belong on this guy

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: July 11, 2022, 01:44:44 PM »

Too many amphetamines.

Are you injecting there?

My god

Hanky what drugs are you taking.

Or how much clen are you on?

Shaking like a damn leaf

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #346 on: July 11, 2022, 01:45:01 PM »

You really don't get it, do you? My goal is to win my IFBB pro card, I don't care about how big I should be, how heavy my bodyweight is. The only thing I care about is how my physique should look with my best condition on the stage. For me, that would be I compete in the class of lightweight. Especially I am lifetime natural. You don't think I could compete in the different class with a heavier bodyweight? Of course, I could, but that way I won't win my pro card. I beat 2 guys in the lightweight class for master over 40, that equals 33% chance of winning my IFBB pro card. For master over 40 middleweight, light heavy weight, heavyweight, there are 11, 10 and 10 competitors respectively. So, what do you think it would be easier for me to win my pro card?

Don’t worry about it, the jealousy he wears stinks like a bad cologne.

You won your Pro Card…he lies about coming in last place.

DFL = dead fucking last.

That is Brian Wood Healy Hankins’ accomplishment after years of continuous drug use.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: July 11, 2022, 01:47:15 PM »
Don’t worry about it, the jealousy he wears stinks like a bad cologne.

You won your Pro Card…he lies about coming in last place.

DFL = dead fucking last.

That is Brian Wood Healy Hankins’ accomplishment after years of continuous drug use.

If Hanky entered the worlds biggest loser cometition he would still place last because hes a fucking loser.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #348 on: July 11, 2022, 01:47:22 PM »

Too many amphetamines.

Are you injecting there?

I have never done a site injection nor do I plan to not sure how many times I can tell you people this again and again. I have some ingrown hairs from shaving that I scratched on the inside of my bicep not a bruise and almost healed. Also, no amphetamines I have even taken drug test recently no illegal drugs at all I do not use amphetamines or any weird otc stimulants I had one cup of coffee today.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: July 11, 2022, 01:48:20 PM »
I have never done a site injection nor do I plan to not sure how many times I can tell you people this again and again. I have some ingrown hairs from shaving that I scratched on the inside of my bicep not a bruise and almost healed. Also, no amphetamines I have even taken drug test recently no illegal drugs at all I do not use amphetamines or any weird otc stimulants I had one cup of coffee today.

so why all the shaking?
Is it Parkinsons syndrome...?