Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 146709 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #150 on: July 08, 2022, 12:53:09 PM »
Don't you find that pour a lot more slower when you use less fluid?

I add six ice cubes though. I've found it creates a nice consistency, but that could be the issue when I use less fluid.

4 tbls whole milk, heavy cream or halfnhalf
2 tbls olive oil
1 teaspoon sugar if using unsweetened cocoa powder
3-4 eggs
3 tbls cocoa powder or choco syrup (see above if using unsweetened)
6 ice cubes

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: July 08, 2022, 01:03:20 PM »
A couple of principles of mine from my cycling days were never taking orals more than the first month.

Also test must be taken consistently over the longterm.

250mg’s a week is more powerful than some are saying IMO and with your front load now it would be nice dose to consider for awhile.

Jumping on and off will cause the physical and psychological symptoms IMO.

Yeah 250mg is light years ahead of being natural, but from a muscle building perspective it is not much.

And when people yo-yo with injections it's going to cause problems.

Shoot that Sust every 3-4 days and just stick with it.

I know it's hard for Matt, but he needs to stop overthinking it.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: July 08, 2022, 01:14:52 PM »
Matt should move and go live with Bhanky.

Two unemployed bros just eating, sleeping, training and jabbing eachothers butts.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #153 on: July 08, 2022, 04:01:49 PM »
4 tbls whole milk, heavy cream or halfnhalf
2 tbls olive oil
1 teaspoon sugar if using unsweetened cocoa powder
3-4 eggs
3 tbls cocoa powder or choco syrup (see above if using unsweetened)
6 ice cubes

Olive oil - for why, Bro..?

And I thought I was the only caveman to still occasionally eat raw eggs - no salmonella since I was 11 8) (Taffin disappears from the board a few weeks later in an ironic incident involving a Bloody Mary)
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: July 08, 2022, 04:49:15 PM »
Olive oil - for why, Bro..?

And I thought I was the only caveman to still occasionally eat raw eggs - no salmonella since I was 11 8) (Taffin disappears from the board a few weeks later in an ironic incident involving a Bloody Mary)

Cream = bad fats = raises cholesterol
olive oil = good fats = lowers cholesterol
It's about balance, one offsets the other... or so nutritionists say.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #155 on: July 08, 2022, 05:06:25 PM »
Not to mention the increased caloric intake since Matt has trouble eating.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: July 08, 2022, 08:21:04 PM »
Orals have a short half life and more side effects so after 4 weeks I believe there are diminishing returns compared to side effects.

Usually the long acting ester in Sust (or whatever you take) would start to be more noticeable making it a decent transition into the rest of your cycle.

You really have to think about these drugs in terms of weeks/months or you can run into trouble.

Just like you are subtly seeming more optimistic now the opposite affect will gradually hit you when you come off.

The general consensus seems to be to take HCG as the last ester clears and then taking a SERM when I was using.

Then I’d take creatine as I’d come off and maybe peptides or HGH at a low dose.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #157 on: July 08, 2022, 08:59:38 PM »
One thing I’ll add is that I would use Dbol and not Anadrol so the transition may be a little bit easier on 250mgs. On Anadrol 500 may be a better option to retain your gains.

Once you’d eventually come off the SERM you may need a mild AI depending how your rebound is going too.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #158 on: July 09, 2022, 12:40:11 AM »

I saw a chart about vitamins where they were all linked in a diagram. If you eat too much vitamin c, it lowers the absorption possibility of other vitamins. The same goes for over-consumption of the other vitamins. Very interesting.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: July 09, 2022, 02:32:10 AM »
One thing I’ll add is that I would use Dbol and not Anadrol so the transition may be a little bit easier on 250mgs. On Anadrol 500 may be a better option to retain your gains.

Once you’d eventually come off the SERM you may need a mild AI depending how your rebound is going too.
Anadrol is brutal.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: July 09, 2022, 03:16:47 AM »

You are way out of date on nutrition.

What you eat has little effect on cholesterol levels.

The original study your ideas are based on was bunk.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: July 09, 2022, 05:32:09 AM »

I think it's about 30% of the cholesterol in your body from what you ate and about 70% you made in your liver in response to things like sugars.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: July 09, 2022, 06:25:49 AM »
I think it's about 30% of the cholesterol in your body from what you ate and about 70% you made in your liver in response to things like sugars.

There is no scientific evidence that cholesterol levels even matter.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #163 on: July 09, 2022, 07:36:53 AM »

So was your addition of olive oil to make it more palatable (smoother) or something if it isn't about the nutritional profile..?  Genuinely interested to know if it's something I should try (I like shakes)
T

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #164 on: July 09, 2022, 08:37:03 AM »

Paging Dr. Faggot! Maybe actually go back to Googling everything before distributing your shit pseudoscience, lol lol lol. Allah have mercy.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #165 on: July 09, 2022, 09:20:16 AM »
Orals have a short half life and more side effects so after 4 weeks I believe there are diminishing returns compared to side effects.

Usually the long acting ester in Sust (or whatever you take) would start to be more noticeable making it a decent transition into the rest of your cycle.

You really have to think about these drugs in terms of weeks/months or you can run into trouble.

Just like you are subtly seeming more optimistic now the opposite affect will gradually hit you when you come off.

The general consensus seems to be to take HCG as the last ester clears and then taking a SERM when I was using.

Then I’d take creatine as I’d come off and maybe peptides or HGH at a low dose.

This is correct you really shouldn't be changing the plan on a daily basis you are going to have a bad crash and depression if you just do anadrol only for a couple weeks then go back on an 800 calorie a day diet. You seem to think you gains are just going to be linear and you are going to turn into a monster if you are not careful which is nonsense. You are not going to keep much if you just add the water then stop when the scale moves. You need to be thinking year round TRT at 40 not orals for 4 weeks then diet. Its not just weight you want your body composition to improve which takes time. That anadrol is going to shut you down and you are not replacing the Test you libido mood energy everything is going to crash you should be on test

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: July 09, 2022, 09:28:50 AM »
So was your addition of olive oil to make it more palatable (smoother) or something if it isn't about the nutritional profile..?  Genuinely interested to know if it's something I should try (I like shakes)

I eat keto so keep my fat intake high.

Adding oils to shakes though is a good way to up the calories for weight gaining.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #167 on: July 09, 2022, 09:29:28 AM »
This is correct you really shouldn't be changing the plan on a daily basis you are going to have a bad crash and depression if you just do anadrol only for a couple weeks then go back on an 800 calorie a day diet. You seem to think you gains are just going to be linear and you are going to turn into a monster if you are not careful which is nonsense. You are not going to keep much if you just add the water then stop when the scale moves. You need to be thinking year round TRT at 40 not orals for 4 weeks then diet. Its not just weight you want your body composition to improve which takes time. That anadrol is going to shut you down and you are not replacing the Test you libido mood energy everything is going to crash you should be on test

Why would anyone take diet advice from you when you are the most unhealthiest person here with multiple health problems?
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: July 09, 2022, 09:30:47 AM »
Why would anyone take diet advice from you when you are the most unhealthiest person here with multiple health problems?

By all means SF1900 post up a pic and show us you have any idea what you are talking about. Matt wants to add some size and stay lean in his 40s and wants to do it the smart way well guess what dipshit I have proven a million times I know exactly how to do that. You have not

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: July 09, 2022, 09:32:43 AM »
The general advices is not to use orals like Anadrol for more than 6-8 weeks.

Then off to let your organs recover.

It's unwise to use them for extended periods.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: July 09, 2022, 09:33:45 AM »
By all means SF1900 post up a pic and show us you have any idea what you are talking about. Matt wants to add some size and stay lean in his 40s and wants to do it the smart way well guess what dipshit I have proven a million times I know exactly how to do that. You have not

Says the man who has an arm-length list of medical and physical problems and would weigh 170 if not on drugs.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: July 09, 2022, 09:36:50 AM »
Says the man who has an arm-length list of medical and physical problems and would weigh 170 if not on drugs.

Again I have the build Matt actually wants to emulate you don't. I have done what Matt is trying to do and I am maintaining it. You have not and are not. So fuck yes Matt should be listening to me over you jackass haters. Here is an idea raise your hand if you are over 40 over 200lbs and maintaining single digit bodyfat and have experience with the compounds he is using? I will wait exactly

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: July 09, 2022, 09:44:44 AM »
Again I have the build Matt actually wants to emulate you don't. I have done what Matt is trying to do and I am maintaining it. You have not and are not. So fuck yes Matt should be listening to me over you jackass haters. Here is an idea raise your hand if you are over 40 over 200lbs and maintaining single digit bodyfat and have experience with the compounds he is using? I will wait exactly

So, in addition to your other many incredible talents, you are now Getbig's official drug guru?

The man whose blood pressure is through the roof and has a racing heartbeat?

Yes, you are certainly one to emulate.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #173 on: July 09, 2022, 09:47:07 AM »
On the previous page I told him to up the A-Bombs to 50 and test to 500.....if the guy is intent on doing a cycle why halfstep and keep starting and stopping.....may as well just quit now.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #174 on: July 09, 2022, 09:49:04 AM »

Even if I was out of shape, which I’m not, it would still not take away from the fact that you are an extremely unhealthy individual who should not be offering anyone fitness instruction.
X