Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 148983 times)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #2350 on: September 19, 2022, 05:37:41 PM »
I like Matt but reading his posts is like talking to Dustin Hoffmann in Rain Man

Rain Man (1988) - IMDb

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2351 on: September 19, 2022, 05:46:07 PM »
My god, Matt kissing the assess of some posters is beyond cringe worthy.

And him whining about flexacon being mean to him haha lol “flexacon, why are you being mean to me?” Haha lol
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2352 on: September 19, 2022, 05:55:04 PM »
Any video of this 75# db press for 20 reps yet?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2353 on: September 19, 2022, 06:02:56 PM »

It’s coming after the 405 squat

Hanky will do both on the same day.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2354 on: September 19, 2022, 06:04:34 PM »
Incredible lifts, wes. You're one of the board members who has paid his dues and proven credible enough not need evidence to back up any claims.

Awesome, wes. Just awesome.

You've also made me realize that you can get stronger at age 40 and beyond.

But how did you manage to avoid injury? I'm glad that thanks to you, I have more confidence in maintaining or even increasing my strength with age - but is it not safe to say that injuries are easier to succumb to as you get older.

I have been warming up a bit more, and opting for 2-6 rep maxes, rather than singles.

Do you have any advice on that?

You avoid injury by not lifting like a jackass and dog shit form.

So you are fucked

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2355 on: September 19, 2022, 06:10:20 PM »

And him whining about flexacon being mean to him haha lol “flexacon, why are you being mean to me?” Haha lol
Yes,I had a parsh reading that post to me !!   :D

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2356 on: September 19, 2022, 06:40:38 PM »
Dig the hairdo here.  Were you up all night posting on Getbig?  :D

Don't make any changes to your training, those wheels are coming along nicely.  :D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2357 on: September 19, 2022, 07:25:42 PM »

20-25, full ROM.
Y

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2358 on: September 19, 2022, 07:31:03 PM »
Walter Sobchak is far from a weakling.....not too long ago Jane sent me a video of her doing repetition squats with 225 and Sobchack was front squatting 315 for reps so I know he`s a legit lifter.

Hi Wes !   🙋‍♀️

I hope that you’re doing well. I’m doing a little bit better now and I’m going home to see my Mom in October. She’s doing better and thank you for your kind support.

I am now able to do two full depth squats with 225 lbs and I’m still following your program and some of the program Henda sent me.  Hi Henda !   🙋‍♀️

I am hoping to try a double bodyweight squat in November. So if I plan it correctly I will have to squat 255-260 lbs. For the sake of full disclosure I am squatting with my knee wraps on. I won’t be involved with the stupidity of this thread, but I know damn well I never lied about anyone’s weight.

Chaos, I’m hiking the Grand Canyon in a few weeks and will be staying a day or two in Flagstaff. I will select a house for you to buy me !  🙋‍♀️ Take care Hon.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2359 on: September 19, 2022, 08:06:28 PM »

Anyway, if you have a problem with my posts, either stop reading them or stop being an asshole. I've already put forth the effort to apologize to you for the ONE negative comment I made to you about the vaccine, but given the extent of the lockdowns and other illegal measures in Canada naturally, I was upset with anyone promoting the Big Pharma plandemic joke.

In 2-3 years, NO ONE will openly admit that they fell for this sham.

As for my cycle progress - I made roughly the progress/transformation I expected to make.

I mean, what progress will anyone make on a low-dose oral cycle? IMO,  anywhere between 10-25 pounds would be expected.  I gained 25-27, and was fuller, and sort of more "3D" looking.

That's exactly what I expected.

As for the tiles...I haven't adjusted my camera. It's the default setting for the Moto-E burner phone I have. If I had to guess, I'm just closer to the camera in the newer picture.

Even now since coming off, I'm still over 200-lb, but I've lost that sort of "pop" my muscles had.  Something which I don't think is attainable without juice. It's hard to quantify, but juice just creates a different look.

Please accept my apologies Matt.

It will be interesting to see your most recent pic at 200lbs. Please do all your favourite poses and confirm 200lbs so we can attempt to quantify. Thank you.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2360 on: September 19, 2022, 08:30:07 PM »
Dig the hairdo here.  Were you up all night posting on Getbig?  :D

Don't make any changes to your training, those wheels are coming along nicely.  :D

;D ;D ;D

Those are good natural pictures of me, including the hair.  :D

It's also proof flat everything I lifted when on steroids, I have lifted naturally before. Which reminds me of some of the inadvertent compliments I've been getting on here. For example: Walter Sobchak stated that my current strength level is simply a function of steroids, and when I go off, I will lose my strength.  He doesn't even realize that statement is a COMPLIMENT.  He's suggesting I have strength worth even addressing at all. If I didn't post some impressive lifts, the concept of losing strength after my cessation of steroids wouldn't even be in the conversation.

But anyway, to address Walter: NO, I will not lose strength, as I will now be adjusting my training for a strength program.

Regarding those pictures you posted above, Palumboism: that's what I suspect I will look like in 1-3 months. More or less just back to my normal self.  I didn't even take enough juice to get a new pimple, so I suspect I will return to normal without issue.

Back to my previous question,  Palumboism: do you think I might have a touch of Palumboism? Is part of the process of Palumboism simply natural aging? Does one necessarily have to be juiced to have Palumboism?

I will need a bit more time back in the gym...but I feel like I'm getting a touch of Palumboism.

Also, is there a name for what happened to Scott Steiner and Markus Ruhl? How come their pecs started deteriorating despite neither ever tearing a pec?

I'll probably tear a pec trying to prove my strength on Getbig to people who don't believe video and photographic evidence directly in front of them.  ::)

Speaking of which - I couldn't get 700-lb on the machine press today!  >:(

Oh wait - that's because the machine can't FIT 700-lb.

;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2361 on: September 19, 2022, 08:47:42 PM »

Why are you being mean to me?

SF1900 - I told you before, I know who you are, I know what you're capable of, and I'd never disrespect you. You can ask anyone on here who knows me.

But this begs the question: why are you being mean to me, and saying mean things to me?

Discuss.

PS - I previously stated that B. Hank had one of the best current physiques among Getbig members.

Put another way:

If we had a bodybuilding contest RIGHT NOW - TODAY - he would probably win, or at least place well.

I have no issue telling it like it is.

If he's running three grams of test a week, that's not so impressive.

But  anyway, it's clear to me now that a big part of his training mentality is to surpass others. He can't easily handle someone outperforming him, and needs to shit on those who do.

I have no issue admitting his legs are stronger than mine. Not by a margin out of hand, IMO [6-16 weeks of training], but I have NO PROBLEM acknowledging it.

It really serves you no good to deny reality.

Just like I admit your arms' strength was better than mine. I don't have any issue admitting that.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2362 on: September 19, 2022, 10:30:11 PM »
What a huge difference. Gee, it looks like they got me by 6.45cm. OH MY GOD!!!  ::)

At least I lock out each rep.

Matt,
What are you Selling Here.......
Pictures , DVDs ..............DVDs

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2363 on: September 20, 2022, 12:25:36 AM »
Hi Wes !   🙋‍♀️

I hope that you’re doing well. I’m doing a little bit better now and I’m going home to see my Mom in October. She’s doing better and thank you for your kind support.

I am now able to do two full depth squats with 225 lbs and I’m still following your program and some of the program Henda sent me.  Hi Henda !   🙋‍♀️

I am hoping to try a double bodyweight squat in November. So if I plan it correctly I will have to squat 255-260 lbs. For the sake of full disclosure I am squatting with my knee wraps on. I won’t be involved with the stupidity of this thread, but I know damn well I never lied about anyone’s weight.

Chaos, I’m hiking the Grand Canyon in a few weeks and will be staying a day or two in Flagstaff. I will select a house for you to buy me !  🙋‍♀️ Take care Hon.
Great hearing from you Jane......you  know me I say fucking............ GO FOR IT!!

Have a safe trip and I hope you find your mom in great health.

All the best. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2364 on: September 20, 2022, 01:42:25 AM »

Matt,
What are you Selling Here.......
Pictures , DVDs ..............DVDs

I giggled my tits off reading this thread:

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=679028.0

:D

Nothing for sale, but...hopefully the link below puts an end to the comments from @bhank103 about my strength.  ::)

Machine Press: 540-lb for 4 reps.
Bench Press: 250 for 14 reps.
Dumbbell Bench Press: 120-lb dumbbells for 3 reps, PAUSED.

https://instagram.com/stories/matthew_thunderbay/2931311788534371313

Now does ANYONE have any other claims about my lifts they wish to see verified.

Would people like to see me do a below parallel squat using 385x2?

MY BAD = I CANNOT DO THAT ASS TO THE GRASS.

I can break parallel though [or used to be able to, and could do so again relatively quickly - within a few months, say].

If anyone wants me to verify any of my claims, let me know.

I hate bullshit artists.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2365 on: September 20, 2022, 02:43:26 AM »
WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK...........HONESTLY. ....ONLY HANKY AND HE`S FULL OF SHIT IN MOST CASES.

You`re a strong bastard......that`s all you had to say on page 1 for Christs sake and you are strong as anyone would be using that shitty form.

JUST KIDDING.......KIND OF !!  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2366 on: September 20, 2022, 03:04:48 AM »

Nothing for sale, but...hopefully the link below puts an end to the comments from @bhank103 about my strength.  ::)

I can break parallel though [or used to be able to, and could do so again relatively quickly - within a few months, say].

I hate bullshit artists.

By all means post a 385lbs squat below parallel you can’t do it the only thing that shows squat strength is a ducking squat your so called pin squat is the biggest bullshit I have ever seen. The fuck are you bragging about machine presses and leg slides. You can not do 385lbs ATG you can’t do 385lbs below parallel. In fact I will do one better I don’t think you can squat 315lbs below parallel by all means post a squat video using proper form I don’t think you can do a proper squat at all with any weight

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2367 on: September 20, 2022, 03:05:47 AM »
WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK...........HONESTLY. ....ONLY HANKY AND HE`S FULL OF SHIT IN MOST CASES.

You`re a strong bastard......that`s all you had to say on page 1 for Christs sake and you are strong as anyone would be using that shitty form.

JUST KIDDING.......KIND OF !!  ;D

No he isn’t strong half and quarter reps mean Jack shit a full range of motion isnt a little harder it’s exponentially harder

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2368 on: September 20, 2022, 03:12:12 AM »
No he isn’t strong half and quarter reps mean Jack shit a full range of motion isnt a little harder it’s exponentially harder
I mentioned his lack of form.....and as far as you go that is not how to pump and measure your neck firstly,you will never press the 75`s for that many reps or the 25 pounders for 75 reps,secondly or squat parallel or below with 405,thirdly.....these are fruitless goals.....your aim should be on hypertrophy so that we van both enter one big masters class and I can give you the comeuppance that you so richly deserve.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #2369 on: September 20, 2022, 03:27:47 AM »
Matt's a strong guy with or without peds; however, he's a weak and impoverished person on the affirmationomic scale.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #2370 on: September 20, 2022, 03:32:21 AM »
Sounds like it’s a “no” on the 25x75 video.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #2371 on: September 20, 2022, 04:22:18 AM »
I can`t believe I read this bullshit thread........ of course I skipped most of Matts regurhgitated repetitive bullshit.

I`m ready to gouge out my fucking eyes with a spoon................GEE ZUS.

I have outsquatted and outbenched both of these cats at an older age.....no brag,just fact.

Haven`t benched in years choosing to concentrate on building ,more upper pecs like most intelligent bodybuilders do after building sufficient chest mass over time....still after not benching for more than 8 years at the time I won first place in a bodyweight for reps contests getting over 20 perfect reps in Rochester NY.....got the trophy to proved it.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #2372 on: September 20, 2022, 05:14:09 AM »
I also wanted to see a comparison vid to musclematters bicep flex in the gym. No response...

Sounds like it’s a “no” on the 25x75 video.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2373 on: September 20, 2022, 05:40:42 AM »

I hate bullshit artists.

Nice Heave Hoe Paul Bunion.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2374 on: September 20, 2022, 05:45:48 AM »
Matt's a strong guy with or without peds; however, he's a weak and impoverished person on the affirmationomic scale.
note to self...look up the word affirmationomic  :D