Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 148694 times)

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #1150 on: August 07, 2022, 09:36:50 PM »
Wes 68 trophies start to sound a little less impressive when you see how many they give away every show

Then it must make you feel like a total LOSER since they give away so many at every show and you still haven’t received EVEN ONE?? 😂  I just fckn with ya man. You are lean man, you just don’t have the size or shape for BB. It’s really not that big a deal

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1151 on: August 07, 2022, 09:47:38 PM »
Then it must make you feel like a total LOSER since they give away so many at every show and you still haven’t received EVEN ONE?? 😂  I just fckn with ya man. You are lean man, you just don’t have the size or shape for BB. It’s really not that big a deal

I have spent the last decade of my life swimming, surfing, snowboarding, kitesurfing, and diving vs bodybuilding. I just got seriously back into this 3 years ago to fix my knee issues when I had my son. I have made a lot of gains in those 3 years give it a few more and I will get there. I had to get past the injuries first to even train right but I am there now training is great. Besides not planning to do the Open IFBB but maybe Masters Nationals NPC. I am at the Classic Limit after a cut now. I would have done very well in Classic this year. But the goal is to go bigger as want to really add some leg size. Give it a year don't sell me down the river yet I am making real gains. I will surpass previous form

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1152 on: August 07, 2022, 11:00:23 PM »
Looks like I'm holding steady around 205-lb.

I probably range from about 204-207 most days, seldom going as low as 202, and only hitting 210 yesterday.

I've reduced my Anadrol slightly, now at 15mg daily - Anadrol only.

While I'm tempted to go up to 220, just because, since I intend to drop potentially to as low as 165 - maybe even lower - I don't want my weight to fluctuate *too* much.

Also, I'll be honest - I'm quite pleased with my current look.

I was able to do 100-lb dumbbells for eight reps today for the seated overhead press.

I'm quite confident about getting 225x25 on my next bench workout, later this week.

Hopefully I'll hit 27 the week after that, and 225x30 before the month ends.  :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1153 on: August 07, 2022, 11:15:36 PM »

Move over Kim K and Pete, the Osborne - Canning May December romance is kaput after nearly 20 years :(.

Romance? That's a laugh!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1154 on: August 07, 2022, 11:20:22 PM »
Marvin Martian:

You asked why you would care if someone said you had a small dick.

You may be missing a small detail here: I DO have a small dick - when FLACCID. Pictures verify that.

It's about half the size of Mark Dugdale's flaccid dick. Maybe 1/3.

But it's by no means small when erect.

So it didn't sit well with me that people would think I have a micro-penis because I have a small flaccid cock.

I wouldn't want to be known for having a small dick, so it does matter to me.

I don't want untrue things said about me. Make fun of me for being 5'9". At least it's the truth. But I'd be annoyed if any attribute of me was being misrepresented.

While this cycle is ending, and after it's over, I'll get back to strength training, and post some good lifts. Hopefully a 350+ bench, 520+ deadlift, and some other good stuff.

I frankly don't give a shit what people think of me if what they think is the truth.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1155 on: August 07, 2022, 11:38:18 PM »
Romance? That's a laugh!

Can you just let everyone know I don't have a SMALL dick, at least? Please, can you give me that!

Similar to the claims about me having a small dick, Walter Sobchak claims I weighed 160.  ::) Generally, I maintained a 170-lb body weight while natural.

I did that intentionally, for good health. So when he claims I was 160 and speaking like I couldn't get heavier than that, it's just a false narrative: I wasn't 160 [not usually], and it was NEVER because I couldn't gain weight.

But it was CLOSE to the truth, in that I was 170 [close to 160]. The idea I couldn't be heavier was bullshit.

Of course that loser Walter Sobchak knows that it's easy to make fun of someone who is 160, than someone who is 170, but could be 180-200 if he wanted, and even 220 on juice.

The point of this cycle was just to enjoy the added mass, but it will also prove to the board that I could have always been bigger and stronger, had I been willing to take more risks.

The board will have no choice but to acknowledge that I CHOOSE to be light. And for perfectly good reasons, all of which are health reasons.

I don't like knowing that people think I plateaued at the level I was at and that I was unable to grow beyond that, or get stronger than that. That's completely untrue. In reality, I consciously made it a point to be that weight every one of those years.

One local Strongman in town would trash me for the same reason. The stupid fuck ended up having a heart attack at a Strongman contest because he took too many Cheque Drops.  ::) What a fucking loser - GEE, MIGHT THAT BE WHY I'M CONSERVATIVE WITH MY HEALTH CHOICES?!

Furthermore, I'm stronger than most people even despite the body weight restrictions I imposed on myself. But that needs to be clear: I IMPOSED THOSE LIMITATIONS.

Big shocker that my progress sped up once I removed them.

Lastly, for Walter Sobchak making fun of me for "only" getting the Northwestern Ontario record if I bench press 225x30...how much of a DELUSIONAL FUCKING MORON would someone have to be to not be impressed with that?

ANY FUCKING PERSON WHO TRAINS knows 225x30 is impressive.

The way he talks, it sounds like he doesn't even train.

There are only two views to have of my strength, no matter who you are:

[1] I'm strong, period. Or:
[2] I'm strong for my size.

When you bench press 2x your body weight and deadlift 3x your body weight, you are strong for ANY body weight.

Not that I can bench press 400 and deadlift 600 at 200, but at 170, I'm pretty close to those percentages.

Anyone making fun of a 170-lb'er who deadlifts 500 is a fucking retard. If Walter Sobchak weighs 263 as claimed and deadlifts 600, why would he make fun of him for weighing almost 100-lb less than him and deadlifting only 100-lb less?

Or is he 263, deadlifting 700? If he deadlifted 700, he wouldn't be making fun of me for deadlifting 500, and I would STILL be stronger than him pound for pound.

Or is he 263 deadlifting 800? If yes then, CONGRATULATIONS, he's as strong as I am, pound for pound. And even if he COULD lift that, he would acknowledge me as being strong, pound for pound.

That's why I'm convinced this stupid fuck doesn't even train AT ALL.

At least now he's saying - "Oh, you're only lifting what you do because of the juice."

The implication there is that I'm strong.

If I get off PED's and go back to strength training, and allow my body weight to settle at 180, I could see myself deadlifting 540 - 3x body weight.

I'm strong for my size, which is probably all I ever claimed to be.

I failed on my 120-lb dumbbells video, but wait until later this week when I hit 225x25 on the bench for the second time in my life. Hopefully that will redeem me, before I hit 225x30 later this month. Though I'm 100% confident in getting 225x25+, I'm only maybe 70% confident about getting 30 reps. It would mean a lot to me to get that lift.

Hopefully I can get 315x10+. That should settle some claims about my not being strong.

Walter Sobchak is utterly delusional

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1156 on: August 07, 2022, 11:43:41 PM »
I won mine from 1987-2011 when classes were stacked.....nobody gave me anything,I worked my ass for them.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1157 on: August 07, 2022, 11:55:24 PM »
Wrong again! What I said was that the gains you were seeking didn't require the use of steroids. And, I (and others) gave you advice of what you could do to make those gains, while you were blubbering and wailing about not having those roids at the time.

The consensus across the board was that your diet SUCKED.

Your insecurity about being pumped all the time is just as ridiculous as mine was nearly TWENTY YEARS AGO, when I used to do push-ups at the water park like a blithering fool. I'm much bigger, ice cold, than I ever way doing that foolishness back in the day.

My diet only "sucked" from a bodybuilding POV.

My diet was extremely healthy.

That being said, you are WRONG that I can achieve my current look naturally. I can achieve my current BODY WEIGHT naturally.

That's not the same thing, MCWAY.

The perpetual fullness and hardness I have to my muscles - I can't achieve without PED's.

I have shared some photos that I took without having a pump, and I look better un-pumped than I used to look, even with a pump - or maybe BARELY looked like, even with a pump.

So you're wrong about achieving this naturally.

MCWAY - you claimed to be 220 naturally at 5'9", right?

Well - I'm one meal away from being 210 right now. Let's compare photos.

Of course I look better than you, and you know it. As I said, it's not just about being a certain weight - it's that full, pumped look, that a person can't get without steroids.

Also - my waist is 35" when I'm 200 naturally. It's only 32" thanks to steroids.

I also think it's ridiculous that some anonymous person like you talks shit about steroids, when over 99% fitness influencers are juiced. GEE, DO YOU THINK THAT'S MAYBE WHY THEY USE STEROIDS?

Steroids will take ANY of us to our goals, faster. I simply CANNOT have my physique looking this full and lean without PED's. I can be maybe 190, and just as lean, and with the waist size I have at 205-210, but NOTHING I can do to change my diet would have me looking like this - OR AT LEAST NOT THIS QUICKLY.

I said befoe it would take me 18 months to naturally achieve what I could achieve on steroids in two months.

I was wrong.

In reality, it would take over 18 months to achieve what I can on steroids in THREE WEEKS.

Yes, I can make improvements just from eating more. My current progress is so high not JUST because of PED's - but also from eating more AND from muscle memory.

But AS I ALREADY EXPLAINED, MCWAY: I DON'T WANT TO EAT THIS MUCH FOR MONTHS OR YEARS.

Thanks to PED's, I am able to just eat this month's for weeks or months, and achieve a look that it would have taken me well over a year, if not YEARS to achieve naturally.

Fuck that - I won't do it. I have ZERO interest. But I'm glad to do it just for the summer, and shrink again immediately after it's over.

Exactly who are you trying to impress?

The three women I fucked in the last 43 days?

It's possible it would have happened anyway...but basically steroids are allowing me to be pumped at 50% of a full pump, 24/7.

All of us who work out know we look our best while pumped, and can look sort of "meh", even later that same day.

It's that full pumped look that catches the eye. And that's what people notice.

Let's pretend I could get to this size naturally - ok, fine. And that would require me eating 1,000 extra calories daily for...forever, basically?

Meanwhile, I could just run juice for two months, and shrink in the winter - then get my physique back each summer.

Arguably, is that REALLY that much less healthy?

MCWAY - we are both 5'9". I spent most of the past decade at 170. You spent most of it at 220. And you have the audacity to talk to me about health, when you spent a decade if not decades carrying around 50-lb more weight than me?

Seriously?

Here are pictures of me NOT PUMPED [taken on full off-days]. The reality is, I can ONLY look like this while pumped, naturally. And THAT may be the worst part of natural training. If I could look full and pumped more often while naturally, I probably would not have any interest in juice.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1158 on: August 07, 2022, 11:57:11 PM »
I won mine from 1987-2011 when classes were stacked.....nobody gave me anything,I worked my ass for them.

Great work, wes.

Yes... contest wins and pro cards used to mean something...now it's like there is a category for everyone to win. But hey = more money, which could help bodybuilding, right?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #1159 on: August 08, 2022, 01:50:11 AM »
Fakest IFBB show ever. And who gets 5 trophies for one show?

Overall champion

Heavyweight champion

Most Muscular

Most Hung

The Peter North Adward for Largest Ropes

That’s 5 right there

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1160 on: August 08, 2022, 02:27:54 AM »
Overall champion

Heavyweight champion

Most Muscular

Most Hung

The Peter North Adward for Largest Ropes

That’s 5 right there

Yep - that's me!

The Peter Northwestern Ontario Award for Most Consecutive Ropes in a Row - 1st Place, Lightweight & Overall!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1161 on: August 08, 2022, 02:34:51 AM »
MCWAY:

Tell me more about how much better I will look applying the asinine training principles you use as a natural.  ::)

NO, I will not be able to look as good naturally, short of literally following a perfect regimented diet program for a year or more.

I told - I'M SPENDING A FUCKING YEAR COUNTING EVERY GRAM OF PROTEIN I EAT TO LOOK LIKE HOW I CAN FROM TAKING 15MG OF ANADROL DAILY FOR THREE WEEKS.

I don't have the patience to follow such a system - and you grossly underestimate the health costs of eating more.

So you think you weighing 220-lb at 5'9" naturally is healthier than .e being 170-lb at 5'9", and using female doses of steroids twice a decade?

STOP.

Go back to reading vintage muscle mags while drinking your shaker cup full of Cell-Tech.

And "steroids are just the finishing touch", lmao!!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1162 on: August 08, 2022, 02:35:58 AM »
"Steroids are just the finishing 1% touch".

LOL!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1163 on: August 08, 2022, 03:10:12 AM »

Also - my waist is 35" when I'm 200 naturally. It's only 32" thanks to steroids.

That doesn't even make sense

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1164 on: August 08, 2022, 03:39:11 AM »
That doesn't even make sense

Why not?

At 200-lb naturally, I was fatter - hence my waist was bigger.

At 200-lb on PED's, more of the weight gain has been muscle [by proportion], and my waist/stomach hasn't gained the same amount of fat.

I've been this weight before, but I've never been this lean at this weight before.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1165 on: August 08, 2022, 03:41:54 AM »
Why not?

At 200-lb naturally, I was fatter - hence my waist was bigger.

At 200-lb on PED's, more of the weight gain has been muscle [by proportion], and my waist/stomach hasn't gained the same amount of fat.

I've been this weight before, but I've never been this lean at this weight before.

Just because you are leaner now than you were last time at 200lbs doesn't mean you cant get to 200lbs clean and be leaner than you are now. Peds did not shrink your waist they do not make your waist smaller. You not having as much fat is a function of your diet and training not anadrol. Have you considered you may just be more motivated to train hard and eat right?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1166 on: August 08, 2022, 03:58:49 AM »
Lol…bragging about 100 pound overhead presses while being on PEDs.

I was doing close to 100 pound over head presses while being natty.

You have crap Genetics.

That's a really good lift, if you did 100-lb dumbbells overhead.

I have done it before naturally too. At 170-lb body weight.

I have literally seen three people in my life do 100-lb+ dumbbells for seated overheads in my entire time training at commerical gyms, from 2001 to present day.

NO ONE does 100-lb dumbbells. How often do you EVER see anyone do 100-lb dumbbell overhead presses?

Are you suggesting that at your gym, that happens with any frequency at all?

There might be 50 men in my entire city who can do 100-lb dumbbells overhead. More likely, under 25 men.

But we can prove what I'm saying, SF1900 - take a picture every time you see someone use 100-lb+ dumbbells for overhead press. Take a picture of the person locking out a rep. Do this every time you see that this month.

I guarantee you will not see five people lift that, even in the biggest gym in your city. For me, I haven't seen five people do that in my entire life.

Furthermore, I am on ~15mg Anadrol daily, and I am not training for strength. So for me to be lifting weight I previously did while training for strength, while currently training for hypertrophy only, is very good.

I have to admit, benching 225x22 surprised me a little. I generally only get 15+ if I'm specifically benching 225 each week, to get stronger at that weight.

But I haven't been bench pressing lately, nor training for strength. I've been consistently doing higher reps, for muscle.

So today I got the 100's for 8 reps overhead. I can't recall getting that many reps before...but for not training for strength, I'm fairly close to as strong as I've ever been.

That being said, I need to reiterate: no one presses 100's or more. As I said, there aren't even 50 guys in my city who can do that, and they are ALL on PED's. And maybe one of them weighs less than I do.

You seem to be suggesting that if someone doesn't have a national record, that they "suck".

I'm stronger than 99.9% of males. There are over 50,000 makes in my city. Under 50 of them are stronger than me. And this is where Getbig baffles me - so if you're only stronger than 99.9% of men, it means you suck? Apparently?

If I start training for strength, I'll be bench pressing 350+ within a month. Nobody bench presses 350 - PED's or not.

Also, if I suck at anything - pressing strength is NOT that thing.

Video:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdzEcekASYH/

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1167 on: August 08, 2022, 04:14:26 AM »
Just because you are leaner now than you were last time at 200lbs doesn't mean you cant get to 200lbs clean and be leaner than you are now. Peds did not shrink your waist they do not make your waist smaller. You not having as much fat is a function of your diet and training not anadrol. Have you considered you may just be more motivated to train hard and eat right?

Eat right = yep!!!

Yes sir!

I've probably literally doubled my calories, thanks to the advice and guidance from you and other Getbiggers in here [well - and being on gear!!].

Regarding training - I generally always train very hard. I'm a very consistent hard trainer.

In fact...I've held back a little in training specifically because Van Bilderass and another Getbigger said that people are more likely to get injured on gear. As in, they feel so strong that they lift weight their muscles can handle, but not their ligaments and tendons. Then they get injured.

So while I can say I am training hard right now, I've been holding back doing set after set at low reps, opting to go 12-20 reps way more than going low reps. Although I consider 8-12 being in the bodybuilding range, I think higher reps is more conducive to muscle building than lower reps, e.g., a 15-rep set is better than an 8-rep set, IMO.

And of course, 1-6 reps is in the strength range! So I allow myself one set of six reps or fewer, per workout.

My fear is my muscles may be able to lift the weight because of the gear, but what if my tendons can't handle it, and I get injured?

So I've been very cautious. NOT to say I'm not training hard - but I'm just doing higher-ish reps, and holding back just a touch, when it comes to failure. That may mean leaving a rep or two in the tank.

But my diet is WAY better [meaning, more calories]!

As for my waist:

Normally, if I go from 183 to 208, I would add five inches to my waist.

!!

But that didn't happen this time.

Wouldn't it stand to reason that PED's allowed me on gain more lean mass than a natural bulk?

?

If you're saying I could theoretically gain the same type of mass naturally...I agree. But - by using Anadrol, I did it within weeks.

I wanted to look like this for this summer. That would not have been possible without gear.

Also, I still look pumped, even hours since my workout - again, that type of perpetual pump is simply not possible without gear.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1168 on: August 08, 2022, 04:18:04 AM »

Video:

To be honest those dumbells should be resting on your shoulders at the bottom before the press these are not full reps. Just like with the bench your first rep was 10x harder because it was from the bottom every rep needs to start at the bottom like when you first lift them up and they are on your shoulders not halfway down

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1169 on: August 08, 2022, 04:21:24 AM »
As for MCWAY - he is 5'9" and 220-lb and fat. That's why he doesn't post any pictures.

Again, it's not the weight - it's that full and pumped all-day look. The other thing is - I'm not willing to add 1,000 extra calories a day to do this naturally. So using gear once every five years is unhealthy? But eating 1,825,000 in that same time period isn't unhealthy? MCWAY probably literally ate 3,650,000 more calories than me in the past five years, while carrying 50-lb more than me. He has never looked as good as I do now.

MCWAY weighing 50-lb more than I do is something I guarantee adversely impacts his health more than my using gear once every five years, let alone at the doses I'm using.

I am in no way, shape, or form interested in either eating more than I normally do, on a regular basis, to do this naturally.

Just as I'm not willing to run gear more often - I don't want to take the health risks.

As every pro bodybuilder we EVER HEARD OF dies before they reach 65, you will understand why I feel this way.

Of course I'm being overly cautious. But these things are hard to measure. I'm sure I could be 185 and healthy...but I'm less sure that I could be 200+ and healthy.

It's hard to know for sure, so I err on the side of caution.

I just don't think it's possible for me to look like this naturally. I could be bigger/heavier, but the pumped and full look basically 24/7 - I don't see any natural way to achieve that.

I wonder if that's why 99.9% of people in the fitness industry use steroids?  ::)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1170 on: August 08, 2022, 04:53:12 AM »
Can you just let everyone know I don't have a SMALL dick, at least? Please, can you give me that!

Similar to the claims about me having a small dick, Walter Sobchak claims I weighed 160.  ::) Generally, I maintained a 170-lb body weight while natural.

I did that intentionally, for good health. So when he claims I was 160 and speaking like I couldn't get heavier than that, it's just a false narrative: I wasn't 160 [not usually], and it was NEVER because I couldn't gain weight.

But it was CLOSE to the truth, in that I was 170 [close to 160]. The idea I couldn't be heavier was bullshit.

Of course that loser Walter Sobchak knows that it's easy to make fun of someone who is 160, than someone who is 170, but could be 180-200 if he wanted, and even 220 on juice.

The point of this cycle was just to enjoy the added mass, but it will also prove to the board that I could have always been bigger and stronger, had I been willing to take more risks.

The board will have no choice but to acknowledge that I CHOOSE to be light. And for perfectly good reasons, all of which are health reasons.

I don't like knowing that people think I plateaued at the level I was at and that I was unable to grow beyond that, or get stronger than that. That's completely untrue. In reality, I consciously made it a point to be that weight every one of those years.

One local Strongman in town would trash me for the same reason. The stupid fuck ended up having a heart attack at a Strongman contest because he took too many Cheque Drops.  ::) What a fucking loser - GEE, MIGHT THAT BE WHY I'M CONSERVATIVE WITH MY HEALTH CHOICES?!

Furthermore, I'm stronger than most people even despite the body weight restrictions I imposed on myself. But that needs to be clear: I IMPOSED THOSE LIMITATIONS.

Big shocker that my progress sped up once I removed them.

Lastly, for Walter Sobchak making fun of me for "only" getting the Northwestern Ontario record if I bench press 225x30...how much of a DELUSIONAL FUCKING MORON would someone have to be to not be impressed with that?

ANY FUCKING PERSON WHO TRAINS knows 225x30 is impressive.

The way he talks, it sounds like he doesn't even train.

There are only two views to have of my strength, no matter who you are:

[1] I'm strong, period. Or:
[2] I'm strong for my size.

When you bench press 2x your body weight and deadlift 3x your body weight, you are strong for ANY body weight.

Not that I can bench press 400 and deadlift 600 at 200, but at 170, I'm pretty close to those percentages.

Anyone making fun of a 170-lb'er who deadlifts 500 is a fucking retard. If Walter Sobchak weighs 263 as claimed and deadlifts 600, why would he make fun of him for weighing almost 100-lb less than him and deadlifting only 100-lb less?

Or is he 263, deadlifting 700? If he deadlifted 700, he wouldn't be making fun of me for deadlifting 500, and I would STILL be stronger than him pound for pound.

Or is he 263 deadlifting 800? If yes then, CONGRATULATIONS, he's as strong as I am, pound for pound. And even if he COULD lift that, he would acknowledge me as being strong, pound for pound.

That's why I'm convinced this stupid fuck doesn't even train AT ALL.

At least now he's saying - "Oh, you're only lifting what you do because of the juice."

The implication there is that I'm strong.

If I get off PED's and go back to strength training, and allow my body weight to settle at 180, I could see myself deadlifting 540 - 3x body weight.

I'm strong for my size, which is probably all I ever claimed to be.

I failed on my 120-lb dumbbells video, but wait until later this week when I hit 225x25 on the bench for the second time in my life. Hopefully that will redeem me, before I hit 225x30 later this month. Though I'm 100% confident in getting 225x25+, I'm only maybe 70% confident about getting 30 reps. It would mean a lot to me to get that lift.

Hopefully I can get 315x10+. That should settle some claims about my not being strong.

Walter Sobchak is utterly delusional

I'm thinking you've seen the movie Casino.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1171 on: August 08, 2022, 04:55:28 AM »
Yep - that's me!

The Peter Northwestern Ontario Award for Most Consecutive Ropes in a Row - 1st Place, Lightweight & Overall!

Matt - you have to admit that you DO have a pretty tiny dick. I think it’s VERY obvious from Primes lack of a response. He is a nice guy and is trying not to shame you so stop asking for him to comment ya tiny dick knucklehead! You have a very inflated view of yourself. It looks like you are actually between 5’7” and 5’8” and dude it’s 100% possible to be your size and much bigger 100% natural.
Who cares though?? You have decent strength and plenty of short men have little dicks. No one would even know if you didn’t always try to prove otherwise.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1172 on: August 08, 2022, 04:58:12 AM »
That's a really good lift, if you did 100-lb dumbbells overhead.

I have done it before naturally too. At 170-lb body weight.

I have literally seen three people in my life do 100-lb+ dumbbells for seated overheads in my entire time training at commerical gyms, from 2001 to present day.

NO ONE does 100-lb dumbbells. How often do you EVER see anyone do 100-lb dumbbell overhead presses?

Are you suggesting that at your gym, that happens with any frequency at all?

There might be 50 men in my entire city who can do 100-lb dumbbells overhead. More likely, under 25 men.

But we can prove what I'm saying, SF1900 - take a picture every time you see someone use 100-lb+ dumbbells for overhead press. Take a picture of the person locking out a rep. Do this every time you see that this month.

I guarantee you will not see five people lift that, even in the biggest gym in your city. For me, I haven't seen five people do that in my entire life.

Furthermore, I am on ~15mg Anadrol daily, and I am not training for strength. So for me to be lifting weight I previously did while training for strength, while currently training for hypertrophy only, is very good.

I have to admit, benching 225x22 surprised me a little. I generally only get 15+ if I'm specifically benching 225 each week, to get stronger at that weight.

But I haven't been bench pressing lately, nor training for strength. I've been consistently doing higher reps, for muscle.

So today I got the 100's for 8 reps overhead. I can't recall getting that many reps before...but for not training for strength, I'm fairly close to as strong as I've ever been.

That being said, I need to reiterate: no one presses 100's or more. As I said, there aren't even 50 guys in my city who can do that, and they are ALL on PED's. And maybe one of them weighs less than I do.

You seem to be suggesting that if someone doesn't have a national record, that they "suck".

I'm stronger than 99.9% of males. There are over 50,000 makes in my city. Under 50 of them are stronger than me. And this is where Getbig baffles me - so if you're only stronger than 99.9% of men, it means you suck? Apparently?

If I start training for strength, I'll be bench pressing 350+ within a month. Nobody bench presses 350 - PED's or not.

Video:

Dude you need to train at REAL gyms then because I’ve done it and I can’t think of a training partner who hasn’t used the bones doing overhead press.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1173 on: August 08, 2022, 05:02:12 AM »

I know you did man. You also don’t seem to have a deluded image of yourself - 😂

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1174 on: August 08, 2022, 05:07:33 AM »
To be honest those dumbells should be resting on your shoulders at the bottom before the press these are not full reps. Just like with the bench your first rep was 10x harder because it was from the bottom every rep needs to start at the bottom like when you first lift them up and they are on your shoulders not halfway down

Once you’ve been around BB longer you will learn that the “full range of motion” nonsense doesn’t always apply. You execute the range of muscle that affects the muscle only (or as close to that as possible).