Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 146118 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #1900 on: September 09, 2022, 04:48:11 PM »
I mean you can’t just put rocket fuel in a pinto and get a Ferrari next month even with medicinal ideals it still takes time to develop a quality physique

That has nothing to do with my questions.

You use this quote a lot to sound smart.

Just answer why Matt is not allowed to cocoon?

I think he should be allowed to.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #1901 on: September 09, 2022, 04:50:37 PM »
Matt needs to fill a bathtub with peach cobbler everyday and soak in it for at least one hour.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1902 on: September 09, 2022, 05:01:43 PM »

Looks like he's aged 25 years.

The retard took drugs.

The retard got fat.

The result = Matt Canning has proven he has ZERO genetic potential for strength or mass.

Now the weak little phaggot will blame his lack of results on “his fear for his health.”

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit! He looked like shit before the drugs, he looked like shit on the drugs, and he will look like shit again once he is off the drugs.

Period, end of sad, weak little creepy weirdo manlet story.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1903 on: September 09, 2022, 05:19:09 PM »
Did Mattitties try and cocoon and fail miserably?  I blame Bhanky

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1904 on: September 09, 2022, 05:29:59 PM »
I mean you can’t just put rocket fuel in a pinto and get a Ferrari next month even with medicinal ideals it still takes time to develop a quality physique

Just prescribed anadrol for anemia right bhanky?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1905 on: September 09, 2022, 06:14:33 PM »
Getting blood work tomorrow morning hoping not to have anemia anymore

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1906 on: September 09, 2022, 06:19:28 PM »

You already said it was in remission.

I'll pray for good results!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1907 on: September 09, 2022, 06:40:41 PM »
You know you`re still on Drol just like we know it.  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1908 on: September 09, 2022, 07:10:29 PM »
You know you`re still on Drol just like we know it.  ;D

No I have changed everything no anadrol for 2 weeks now going to get my honest baseline tomorrow even doing a 12 hour fast

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1909 on: September 09, 2022, 07:34:56 PM »
MCWAY -

I've used 3x 25mg Anadrol in the past 14 days. So now is as good a time as any to end the cycle.

I am still 205-lb. Maintaining my increased calories from the cycle have helped that, I'm sure.

The photo comparison below is not an accurate representation, because the before picture was just after gyms reopened in Canada. Regardless, one thing the that photo represents is how utterly futile natural bodybuilding is. Look at how much more pumped my arms look in the second picture. It's not JUST the increase in size - it's the pump that stays perpetually, at least in part, as well as the fullness and sort of "3D" look to the muscles.

None of that happens off gear.

Furthermore, yes, I doubled my calories during this cycle, but one reason I did that is because the gains came so damn quick. No wonder some people don't even train unless they are on gear! You make progress at a snail's pace training naturally.

And while I did double my calories, I sure as heck wasn't counting them. I was just making sure I got sufficient protein - or close enough - and then just eating "whatever" for the rest.

Meanwhile, to make comparable gains naturally, I'd have to be following a proper diet to the letter. It would also take much longer, and my muscles STILL wouldn't have this look.

AND THAT'S WHY PEOPLE USE STEROIDS.

It just makes any level of muscle development you want to achieve that much easier. So what used to take five years to achieve on steroids can not be achieved in three years or less using steroids + bioidentical hormones.

Bottom line: I didn't want to spend eight months to get this result. So I did it in a matter of weeks using basically NOTHING, and maintained the look all summer.

Now that summer's over, I can get to the same size naturally, but it will take months, and it will STILL not be the same look.

To summarize, natural training SUCKS! And let's be honest, MCWAY: your results are not spectacular. That's why you won't post a photo.

You could easily post a back double biceps photo anonymously. You won't do that because you don't look good. And why would you look good? You're natural! What natural looks good?
Wtf? YOU don't look.good. This is supposed to show gear works? Anyone could have gotten these results. You got fat. Congratulations. Fat arms, zero definition,  fat saggy chest soggy core. Yeah steroids surely work miracles. Smh

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1910 on: September 09, 2022, 07:35:46 PM »

Fingers crossed.

Anemia, is like a cold it comes and goes. Usually lasts for 2-4 weeks.

How is your Crohns? Has that been cured? 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1911 on: September 09, 2022, 08:01:26 PM »
Wtf? YOU don't look.good. This is supposed to show gear works? Anyone could have gotten these results. You got fat. Congratulations. Fat arms, zero definition,  fat saggy chest soggy core. Yeah steroids surely work miracles. Smh

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1912 on: September 09, 2022, 08:16:44 PM »
Everybody is different and based on their own unique physiology can hold only so much mass without getting too fat.

The requirement of even natty bodybuilders to be ripped for contests makes natty's drop size until they become scrawny waifs.

Steroids help you build muscle and hold onto more of it when you diet down.

Can you get massive naturally?  Really MASSIVE?  Yes, but you'll gain a lot of fat in the process.

Doug Hepburn is an example.  Massive, strong, and fat.

That's right.

I have been over 200-lb before - my lifetime heaviest weight remains 212.6-lb, which was drug-free. But I was fat.

I have been 200-lb before also, but I had a 35" waist! Meanwhile, I had a 32" waist at 200 on Anadrol.

The differences are subtle - but they are there.

A person can go from 180-lb at 12% body fat naturally to 200-lb at 8% body fat on cycle. While both would be in a sort of "normal" weight range, that's a difference of 25-lb of LBM, and presented at a bigger and leaner appearance.

Beyond that, I think what steroids do is just extend your pump. So you perpetually have that full and 3D look. No amount of natural training and nutrition will produce that effect, IMO.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1913 on: September 09, 2022, 08:24:14 PM »
From my experience, I'd say that someone who has their diet on point and tired to put on size without anabolics, should have at least 60% of the weight he gains be lean mass.

Also, keep in mind that (over the last 30 years or so) there have been a number OTC supplements that help stimulate lean mass gains without merely jacking up calories: Creatine, HMB, CLA, Glutamine (in high does), etc.

They won't do JACK, if your diet is pitiful. But, they can help from time to time.

And, as others have testified, you can maintain size on modest calories after you jack them up to get to that size. Again, I'm not eating 5000 calories a day anymore (and haven't done so in YEARS).

Yes, this is bang on.

Phantom Spunker didn't think it was possible that I was eating 1,100 calories and weighing 180. But our metabolisms tend to adjust to these things.

I'm assuming it's similar for when you cut body fat - once you get to a certain low body fat percentage, you can probably eat slightly higher calories, and still be lean. Because muscle itself is metabolically active tissue and requires energy to exist. So just being lean and muscular is a sort of self-proliferating quality. But I wouldn't know, as I have never been that lean.

But I am 100% sure that once you gain muscle, you don't need to consume the number of calories it took to build them, to maintain them.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1914 on: September 09, 2022, 08:36:04 PM »
Your chest is full enough but you look like you are overweight in this photo. If you were to continue training and slimmed down, your pecs would be more defined and therefore look bigger in comparison the rest of your physique.

When guys are overweight it is more difficult to determine if they have gyno because around 10% of breast tissue is fat. Breast tissue is composed of milk glands, milk ducts and supportive tissue (dense breast tissue), and fatty tissue (nondense breast tissue). When you are able to give milk from your tits, you will definitely have gyno.  ;)

Hmm...

Leave it to that moron Walter Sobchak to mess it up. I have asked four people in person, one being my doctor, and they have all confirmed it is not gyno.

However, I have some body fat and water to deal with there.

I think I'm going to do what Kevin Levrone used to do, but on a smaller scale, obviously - I will drop to a light weight, for health reasons, during the winter when we are covered up. Then follow a proper "bro" bodybuilding diet and training program, maybe five months out of the year.

So from September to April, I'll train for strength, and drop to 170-lb. During this time, my lifts will go up, universally.

Then for the five months of April to August, I will follow a bodybuilding program.

But 200 is clearly too heavy. Maybe 190 would be ideal. But, time will tell.

Also, I loathe the sun. I fear getting sunburned. However, my lack of tan is making me look less lean. Being tanned helps this.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1915 on: September 09, 2022, 08:48:55 PM »
Matt, you know I respect you and would never step out of line.  You can ask anyone in the neighborhood.   ;D

If you want to better your physique, stop focusing on the strength training.  Especially as pertains to chest.  Use more dumbells and incline work.  Your back appears thick but the lats don't pop.  I'd focus on chins and pulldown movements and do just enough rows and deads to maintain.  Delts are overpowering.  Maybe only train them every other week but with perfect, controlled form and higher reps.  Legs?  Not sure if you squat.  If you do, I'd stop and do lots of hacks, lunges and extensions.  Hams?  Lots of curls and stiff legs with dumbells.  Calves?  I like Palumbo's recommendation.  Train them twice per week.  2-3 exercises per workout and one mega set per exercise.  I'm not an expert by any stretch but I think this would help.  Cycle carbs and do cardio.  Lots of it.  Being that you are a hypochondriac, cardio is great for your overall health.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1916 on: September 09, 2022, 09:08:34 PM »
Hmm...

Leave it to that moron Walter Sobchak to mess it up. I have asked four people in person, one being my doctor, and they have all confirmed it is not gyno.

However, I have some body fat and water to deal with there.

I think I'm going to do what Kevin Levrone used to do, but on a smaller scale, obviously - I will drop to a light weight, for health reasons, during the winter when we are covered up. Then follow a proper "bro" bodybuilding diet and training program, maybe five months out of the year.

So from September to April, I'll train for strength, and drop to 170-lb. During this time, my lifts will go up, universally.

Then for the five months of April to August, I will follow a bodybuilding program.

But 200 is clearly too heavy. Maybe 190 would be ideal. But, time will tell.

Also, I loathe the sun. I fear getting sunburned. However, my lack of tan is making me look less lean. Being tanned helps this.

You have tits you fatass bag of steroid water bloat. You have the torso of a 60 year old albino Mexican woman. You hide your legs because they are worse than Polio Hanks’ twigs.

If you want to gain 20 lbs you don’t need drugs. Do the fucking work moron. Get in the squat rack and focus on compound movements. Cut the “strongman” shit training out - you’re a weakling and it’s just an excuse to do sloppy, quarter reps.

Ahhhh fuck it - you won’t listen and learn anything. Keep doing what you’re doing and keep ignoring the decent advice you’ve been given. You will always be a 5’-7” and 165 lb loser twink.

You look like shit - and that is 100% your fault. Instead of deflecting the responsibility and accountability for your failure….man the fuck up you crybaby whiner.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1917 on: September 09, 2022, 09:12:02 PM »
Matt, you know I respect you and would never step out of line.  You can ask anyone in the neighborhood.   ;D

LOL.

If you want to better your physique, stop focusing on the strength training.  Especially as pertains to chest.  Use more dumbells and incline work.  Your back appears thick but the lats don't pop.  I'd focus on chins and pulldown movements and do just enough rows and deads to maintain.  Delts are overpowering.  Maybe only train them every other week but with perfect, controlled form and higher reps.  Legs?  Not sure if you squat.  If you do, I'd stop and do lots of hacks, lunges and extensions.  Hams?  Lots of curls and stiff legs with dumbells.  Calves?  I like Palumbo's recommendation.  Train them twice per week.  2-3 exercises per workout and one mega set per exercise.  I'm not an expert by any stretch but I think this would help.  Cycle carbs and do cardio.  Lots of it.  Being that you are a hypochondriac, cardio is great for your overall health.

Thank you.

The training adjustments I'm up for doing. But my low appetite is holding me back.

If I could fix up my diet for 3-6 months, people here would be astounded at the transformation.

This gear transformation was pretty good - it was definitely a noticeable improvement. IMO, most people would assume such changes in that time period were assisted by steroids. Which they were.

But I could make even better progress if I could commit to a high protein diet, for a sustained period of time.

Regarding my lats - I don't think I have much lat muscle there.

I just don't have much in the way of muscle fiber density at all. I have very good shoulders genetics. My arms look aesthetic in the relaxed pose, and I have a couple of other ok areas. But I am severely lacking on muscle fiber density for my chest, back, and some other areas.

I think to be a pro, one needs >50% strong parts. Some freaks like Ronnie have basically all strong parts.

But I have, what, pro level shoulders potential? My triceps are ok.

But everything else is low in muscle fiber concentration.

I thought training at 40 would be harder than it is, but it's not. And I don't want to waste this ability to still train hard.

AbrahamG - do you happen to have a diet for me to cut to 175-lb, and be as lean as possible at that weight?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1918 on: September 10, 2022, 01:47:27 AM »
Matt has to start bb training real soon starting over from square one to get leaner and more proportionate........... ......forget all you know, and forget all you think that you know.....it hasn`t worked well as far as from a cosmetic standpoint (meaning how you look) though you`re as strong as fuck.

I only charge a very minimal  fee for guaranteed results.   ;D  j/k

When I`m on my cycle.....Anadrol included,. by contest day I will be shredded to the fucking bone.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1919 on: September 10, 2022, 02:12:42 AM »
Look you took anadrol this is to be expected you bulked up and now need to lean out your chest will look better if you drop some bodyfat and water it is a process 2 steps forward one step back

I will only use gear again if I eat a proper "bro" diet.

I don't want to waste the gear, and I hate to eat.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1920 on: September 10, 2022, 02:16:03 AM »
Matt has that nasty estrogen bloat you get from taking Drol alone. Lots of fall cells forming that aren't going away anytime soon.

Should have used some Test.

And it's all going to crash and burn a few weeks after he stops.

Also, you BETTER crush that fat chick's fat pussy or at least send me her info.

I already had a bit of that...whatever it is.

I don't know what it is exactly, but there's no hard lump there. I had if prior to using steroids...unless that came about from the few total times I used gear in the past 18 years.

My friend said it I run an anti-E for a month, if could reduce.

He said sometimes the glands get activated, even if it doesn't become gyno.

Keep in mind, I have no vices. I am a health freak. Otherwise, I'd run gear.

But what if I'm that 1 in 10,000 person who runs a bit of gear and drops dead?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1921 on: September 10, 2022, 02:19:48 AM »
That`s why I said he should have used the Sust in conjunction with the A-Bomz.....as you said,having a base of Test is always a good thing when running a cycle of this type.

Why?

How is adding more gear in better?

You're saying it prevents some estrogenic activity or something?

To be clear, whatever that is on my pecs...it was there before starting the the cycle.

Keep in mind I have crap pecs. MAYBE they could get better with some changes in my training, and a significant [5%] reduction in body fat.

Maybe...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1922 on: September 10, 2022, 02:21:11 AM »
I already had a bit of that...whatever it is.

I don't know what it is exactly, but there's no hard lump there. I had if prior to using steroids...unless that came about from the few total times I used gear in the past 18 years.

My friend said it I run an anti-E for a month, if could reduce.

He said sometimes the glands get activated, even if it doesn't become gyno.

Keep in mind, I have no vices. I am a health freak. Otherwise, I'd run gear.

But what if I'm that 1 in 10,000 person who runs a bit of gear and drops dead?
CARDIO.............plus eat cleaner and more often with the emphasis on lean protein.

If you walked for a lousy 30 - 45 minutes on an inclined treadmill after you trained 5-6 days a week varying the height of the incline and the speed of the treadmill throughout, but never breaking into a run you`d be a lot leaner in 3-6 months .....in less than a year,you`d literally look like you had a different body by contrast if you did it correctly and were consistant and I would only do the 45 minute cardio sessions once in a while.....not very hard to do.....if you keep doing the same shit expecting different results get ready to be let down........a lifestyle change for the better is well just BETTER!!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1923 on: September 10, 2022, 02:25:16 AM »
I just don't understand how you just went from skinny to fat where was the jacked in between? You were eating nothing then somehow up your calories to like 2k and now you are fat wtf? And this is from a smidge of anadrol? You look like a guy who has been living on anadrol and pizza for weeks. Not to be mean but time to reevaluate already you need to lean out. Back shots were misleading you are putting on fat and from very little food while working out it doesnt make sense

My body fat stayed the same.

The back shots were not misleading - you can see my body fat stayed the same, but I am bigger now.

I was never lean. I was always 16-18% body fat.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1924 on: September 10, 2022, 02:51:16 AM »
You were eating nothing then somehow up your calories to like 2k and now you are fat wtf?

I'm overweight by one standard. I'm also more muscular and in better shape than 99% of men. Or at the VERY low end, 95%.

I'm definitely the fittest man in a group of 20 men.

So if being in better shape than at least 95% of men is "fat", let alone at age 40, then I guess I'm fat.

However, this physique is acceptable to me.

I just don't know where to go from here.

I'd like to get to the leanest 175-lb possible now, with being 205-lb in this shape being my starting point: