Author Topic: Height Check and drug testing  (Read 18235 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Height Check and drug testing
« Reply #150 on: July 18, 2022, 08:05:03 PM »
Who takes a test to prove a board of people he doesnt` even know wrong?

I`ll tell you who.....an asshole and a guy who feels guilty and has something to hide.

I mean it had to bother him enough to go have it done right............what a total tool.  ;D

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #151 on: July 18, 2022, 08:43:06 PM »
Impressive 7 pages of thread only started this morning.  Impressive getting of results almost immediately after saying it would take 48 hours.

What is the thing in this photo to the right of the drink?  It's driving me crazy. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #152 on: July 18, 2022, 08:48:15 PM »
Impressive 7 pages of thread only started this morning.  Impressive getting of results almost immediately after saying it would take 48 hours.

What is the thing in this photo to the right of the drink?  It's driving me crazy. 
I think that`s a vape thingy you smoke/vape from....I could be wrong though.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: July 18, 2022, 09:30:10 PM »
I think that`s a vape thingy you smoke/vape from....I could be wrong though.

Yes, it's a vape for his THC.

He doesn't do rec drugs.

It's for his Crohn's disease.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: July 18, 2022, 10:17:55 PM »
There is nothing to catch. I don't use recreational drugs it is absolutely not my thing. I also have joint custody not visitation privileges. So according to getbig I was a massive tweaker mid week last week but then just quit cold turkey and passed a drug test Monday morning for Getbig. Like a massive tweaker is just going to quit on a dime to prove a point to Getbig does that make any sense? Not only do I not use recreational drugs I do not use clen or T3 I am all about eating as much as possible and getting as big as possible. The fact that I am 230lbs should really answer the question I do not use stimulants other than 1-2 cups of coffee that is all. Again you can all do whatever you want but I am all about training and getting big I do not party or get down like that. I am all about eating and being strong and healthy and working out not partying and wasting away.

about as much sense as taking a drug test to show people on a forum that you dont take drugs

You seriously took time out of your day to do that?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #155 on: July 18, 2022, 10:38:26 PM »
about as much sense as taking a drug test to show people on a forum that you dont take drugs

I can no longer keep track of all of the information, but isn't it kind of odd that there was all this talk a few days ago challenging him to take a drug test (because he posted a video where some recognized tweaker mannerisms) and then a few days later he takes the drug test but claims he is taking it to ward off potential spurious allegations in a custody battle? 

I think he may be worried that his ex is lurking here?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: July 18, 2022, 10:44:44 PM »
I can no longer keep track of all of the information, but isn't it kind of odd that there was all this talk a few days ago challenging him to take a drug test (because he posted a video where some recognized tweaker mannerisms) and then a few days later he takes the drug test but claims he is taking it to ward off potential spurious allegations in a custody battle? 

I think he may be worried that his ex is lurking here?

if that were the case wouldnt the logical thing to do be to log off?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #157 on: July 19, 2022, 02:31:58 AM »
The urine or saliva drug test will be rejected by your ex-wife’s attorney and they will demand hair follicle testing.

Abstaining for 72 hours might beat the urine test, but it won’t beat the hair test.

This explains the haircut.

Also, is it just me, or are bhanky's responses starting to be written in a manner that attempts to present him as a victim if/when his ex-Wife and her lawyer read it LOL

For example:

Prescribed and not recreational. Ex has accused me of everything under the sun because it is a nasty custody case. I have proven my innocence again and again. Just like getbig has accused me of being a tweaker and I proved my innocence, yet they still make the same false allegations again and again.
T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #158 on: July 19, 2022, 02:38:31 AM »
You act like having a pro card at 150lbs makes you a better bodybuilder than a 230lb heavyweight it doesnt you know whats better than winning ay 150lbs? Being a heavyweight even the dead last heavyweight is still a better bodybuilder than the guy who wins at 150lbs. The goal is to have 19 20 inch arms with ans not to have the best abs ever with 14 inch arms. I am not saying compete against younger guys I am saying try to gain some muscle and add some size vs just starving yourself to 150lbs. Anyone can starve themself it is much harder to actually add size

Try eating

also other than a current bout of Covid my health is great blood pressure  is ideal as is my cholesterol

No it’s not. Being a pro Bodybuilder at 150 is more impressive than being a supposed 230 pound Bodybuilder without a pro card.

Your jealousy of MM is eating away at you.

X

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #159 on: July 19, 2022, 02:47:50 AM »
The urine or saliva drug test will be rejected by your ex-wife’s attorney and they will demand hair follicle testing.

Abstaining for 72 hours might beat the urine test, but it won’t beat the hair test.

Quick Hankins, go get a bottle of Nair. Can't test those follicles if there are no follicles to test. If anyone asks, Getbig gave you alopecia.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #160 on: July 19, 2022, 02:54:12 AM »
I train consistently and I train hard. I also eat great I am very conscious of what I eat and how hard I train. I literally think about and plan it out well in advance and make adjustments based on how I am recovering. I base my life around my eating and training and recovery they are my top priorities beside my family. Just because a 165lb septuagenarian doesn't understand the amount of nutrition I need doesn't mean I am not eating well and training hard.

Yes, you do eat great.

Peach cobbler, pizza and ice cream.
X

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #161 on: July 19, 2022, 03:05:40 AM »
Quick Hankins, go get a bottle of Nair. Can't test those follicles if there are no follicles to test. If anyone asks, Getbig gave you alopecia.

:D

I believe they can even test eyebrows and eyelashes, so bhanky might need to go full Neo...

T

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #162 on: July 19, 2022, 03:11:30 AM »
:D

I believe they can even test eyebrows and eyelashes, so bhanky might need to go full Neo...

Hankins walking in all shaved and naired up. Judge, attorneys, and bailiff thinking - "Drug addict, alopecia victim, serial rapist, or just a retard?".   

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #163 on: July 19, 2022, 04:30:15 AM »
Hankins walking in all shaved and naired up. Judge, attorneys, and bailiff thinking - "Drug addict, alopecia victim, serial rapist, or just a retard?".

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #164 on: July 19, 2022, 05:07:49 AM »

Internet is a serious thing bro

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #165 on: July 19, 2022, 05:39:11 AM »
I’ve been reading this forum a long time and this is the first time I can remember someone claiming to be on test, anadrol, GH, and PCT meds, all prescribed under the care of a doctor for medical conditions.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #166 on: July 19, 2022, 05:48:43 AM »
I’ve been reading this forum a long time and this is the first time I can remember someone claiming to be on test, anadrol, GH, and PCT meds, all prescribed under the care of a doctor for medical conditions.

Any HRT clinic will prescribe test hgh and an anti estrogen as standard they will then prescribe compounded orals on a case by case basis. Really nothing unusual about it we are talking about prescription medications prescribing them is what doctors do

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: July 19, 2022, 05:56:47 AM »
You guys have spent a year telling me to shave my head because I am bald. Now I have a buzz cut and you all claim it is to avoid hair follicle drug testing which no one is ever going to order me to do anyway. I have no history of drug abuse it's not my thing. I literally eat all day and workout I live with the head of the fucking Drug Recovery Court for fuck sake all her friends are parole officers and cops and magistrates, and they come to my house it would be easier to use drugs in prison than around these people. And again it's not my thing I am the health and fitness guy I don't even drink

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #168 on: July 19, 2022, 06:02:56 AM »
Bhanky,
Please post a container of your urine so Getbig can determine the hue of brown.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: July 19, 2022, 06:03:25 AM »

No it’s not. Being a pro Bodybuilder at 150 is more impressive than being a supposed 230 pound Bodybuilder without a pro card.

Your jealousy of MM is eating away at you.

So your telling me MM is a better bodybuilder than Dave Palumbo because Dave never turned pro? Bullshit there is no such thing as a 150lb weight class in Pro bodybuilding. The minimum is classic and MM is 30lbs below the classic

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: July 19, 2022, 06:03:52 AM »
You guys have spent a year telling me to shave my head because I am bald. Now I have a buzz cut and you all claim it is to avoid hair follicle drug testing which no one is ever going to order me to do anyway. I have no history of drug abuse it's not my thing. I literally eat all day and workout I live with the head of the fucking Drug Recovery Court for fuck sake all her friends are parole officers and cops and magistrates, and they come to my house it would be easier to use drugs in prison than around these people. And again it's not my thing I am the health and fitness guy I don't even drink

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #171 on: July 19, 2022, 06:10:22 AM »
you´re bringing trouble on yourself here by posting all your private information / drugs..etc.
Don´t understand why you feel the need to do this. Posting up your physique OK but you bite all the time when people wind you up.  It´s clear that Wes won´t post any pictures up against you at his ripe old age.
I would ignore his obsessive rantings & move on.
However you will continue to post shit... your ego bro  ::)

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: July 19, 2022, 06:18:44 AM »
Bhanky has daddy issues.

Constant need for approval.

Very entertaining.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #173 on: July 19, 2022, 06:25:05 AM »
Bhanky has daddy issues.

Constant need for approval.

Very entertaining.
I am so excited i am using my hand gripper...  ;D  doing a few sets to failure every day.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: July 19, 2022, 06:28:47 AM »
I am so excited i am using my hand gripper...  ;D  doing a few sets to failure every day.

Don't overdo it though.  Can cause hand problems.