Author Topic: Idaho stabbings…..  (Read 15598 times)

delon

• Getbig III
Re: Idaho stabbings…..
« Reply #200 on: January 05, 2023, 06:43:40 PM »
What do you mean? He had his phone off (untrackable) during the murder window. A dope would have left their phone on.

Haha very droll, yes my mistake you are right, the noticeable lack of trackability over that specific time (whereas it was either side) speaks to a superior mind and extensive gaming out of all aspects of his rampage, this guy is a genius

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: January 06, 2023, 11:52:17 PM »
How did Primemuscle get in the car with this guy? Schmoe-date?

LOL! Thank goodness that your ability to ID me sucks. I would not want to be anywhere within several hundred miles of that guy. -Very scary thought. BTW thanks, it is time for me to 'hit the hay' and the thought of this happening is sure to provoked serious nightmares.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #202 on: January 07, 2023, 12:22:05 AM »
look up the Affidavit..   very good read...  18 ish pages .... they had their eyes on him right away,,

Crazy. I think the phone data is just as significant with the DNA in this case - the only time his phone was switched off was during the night the crimes happened. However the moron left it on all the other times he did reconnaissance to the house where the crime was committed. I know: I'll leave evidence going out of my way 12 times to reccie a location and then just switch it off or leave it at home that one night I planned to commit crimes that would be investigated with 100% law enforcement resources until the end of time.

Even without DNA evidence: I'm sure they have the technology these days to compile phone mast data accurate to a 12sq ft. area of people's phones that were repeatedly present in the vicinity of an area days/weeks/months leading up to a murder. Even drug dealers have the sense to use burner phones.

For a PhD in Criminology: this guy gets an F.

Of course: he could have been framed but whoever took his phone there multiple times and left his DNA on a knife sheathe surely that's someone very fucking close to him that lives with him and has access to his phone all those evenings/early mornings he scouted that house out the 12 previous occasions. There's no fucking way this guy's getting found innocent. The probability is just so low.

What a fucking scumbag. Murder for financial reasons - drugs - domestic issues - you can kind of get a grasp on someone losing their cool and crossing the line in the heat of the moment. You can even understand the 'motive' plotting to kill someone for money as greed is a motivating factor and we've all experienced greed in some form of another but know there's levels of greed not to cross. But what this guy did is just plain sick for the sake of being sick. A predator with nothing behind the eyes.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #203 on: January 07, 2023, 01:34:09 AM »
What do you mean? He had his phone off (untrackable) during the murder window. A dope would have left their phone on.

Or maybe  leave it on, but leave it at home??

Gargamel

• Getbig II
« Reply #204 on: January 07, 2023, 11:07:27 AM »
I don't think the phone argument is very convincing and certainly would not be enough to convict him. He could say he drove to the crime scene a couple of times because he was interested in the case. Not too far fetched, considering him being a criminology student. They really need to convict him with his DNA on the murder weapon or some other item that was in close vicinity to the victims.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: January 07, 2023, 11:21:45 AM »
He is going to prison for life will be raped daily

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #206 on: January 07, 2023, 11:24:38 AM »
What happened in Idaho? Is everybody okay?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #207 on: January 07, 2023, 11:33:02 AM »

Hilarious.

Guys phone is never off....

Turns it off for the two hours he's killing people...

Turns it back on.

Slick. Thats not suspicious at all.

When fingerprints first became used in forensics career criminals would shave off the pads of their finger tips.

Ultimately the scars on their fingers left more easily recognizable and trackable  "prints" than their fingerprints did.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #208 on: January 07, 2023, 11:39:27 AM »
I don't think the phone argument is very convincing and certainly would not be enough to convict him. He could say he drove to the crime scene a couple of times because he was interested in the case. Not too far fetched, considering him being a criminology student. They really need to convict him with his DNA on the murder weapon or some other item that was in close vicinity to the victims.

All the phone pings cited in the affidavit are before it was known to be a crime scene:
- 12 occasions in the months leading up to the deed ie.stalking/casing
- A few other occasions on the night of the crime (at home, just leaving his home, then returning after the crime, punctuated by a mind bogglingly idiotic conspicuous lack of pinging during the crime window itself lol)
- 1 occasion 9am a few hours after the crime , and before the 911 call (see if any fuss, glory in his work or if he could recover the sheath)

The 8 hour gap before the 911 call is a curiosity,we now know that one of the survivors saw him walk by, was petrified and locked the door. Yet no 911 call until midday.  Lot of theories floating around and the poor girl is getting crucified online , but no doubt the reasons why will come out in the trial

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #209 on: January 07, 2023, 11:54:58 AM »

The 8 hour gap before the 911 call is a curiosity,we now know that one of the survivors saw him walk by, was petrified and locked the door. Yet no 911 call until midday.  Lot of theories floating around and the poor girl is getting crucified online , but no doubt the reasons why will come out in the trial
Scared, petrified, hiding behind a locked door, but doesn't bother to contact anyone? No 911, no friend to come check, doesn't wake up any other roommates to look for this strange guy?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #210 on: January 07, 2023, 11:58:42 AM »
Scared, petrified, hiding behind a locked door, but doesn't bother to contact anyone? No 911, no friend to come check, doesn't wake up any other roommates to look for this strange guy?

it is strange, but people do odd things under extreme stress.
X

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #211 on: January 07, 2023, 12:02:43 PM »

Yeah it does look very curious, but the answer may ultimately be something innocuous such as she passed out, or maybe she just couldn't cope and her body and brain shut down and she went foetal position,  or her phone was in the kitchen

I really don't know but am prepared to give benefit of the doubt and see what is offered  in the trial. But I do understand the questioning, it's a very atypical response based on the limited information in the affidavit

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #212 on: January 07, 2023, 12:13:27 PM »
Yeah it does look very curious, but the answer may ultimately be something innocuous such as she passed out, or maybe she just couldn't cope and her body and brain shut down and she went foetal position,  or her phone was in the kitchen

I really don't know but am prepared to give benefit of the doubt and see what is offered  in the trial. But I do understand the questioning, it's a very atypical response based on the limited information in the affidavit

X2 - there was a mass killing in the 70's I think where 8 nurses students were slaughtered in a dorm and the one survivor managed to hide underneath a bed while the others were taken out one by one and knifed/strangled to death (I forgot) - anyway - she waited a long time until the coast was clear and the place had gone quiet before sneaking out from underneath her bed. The killer miscounted the nurses originally she had been noticed but in all the commotion managed to hide in the room somehow while the rest were taken out one by one and killed.

I recall that it was a while before she sought to crawl from under there. The body shuts down sometimes and the legs just don't work or you freeze like a deer in headlights.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #213 on: January 07, 2023, 12:13:46 PM »
it is strange, but people do odd things under extreme stress.
She lived in a party house, there must have been strangers coming and going all the time. Why would this one time scare her so much?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: January 08, 2023, 09:18:35 AM »
Haha very droll, yes my mistake you are right, the noticeable lack of trackability over that specific time (whereas it was either side) speaks to a superior mind and extensive gaming out of all aspects of his rampage, this guy is a genius
Turning off his phone for the only time during the window of the murders is just as incriminating. He couldn’t even keep it off until he got back home. Loser turned it back on while he was still driving home. Cant even claim he turned it off to sleep. A genius wouldve put his phone on YouTube auto play and left the phone in his apartment.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: January 08, 2023, 09:46:06 AM »
Turning off his phone for the only time during the window of the murders is just as incriminating. He couldn’t even keep it off until he got back home. Loser turned it back on while he was still driving home. Cant even claim he turned it off to sleep. A genius wouldve put his phone on YouTube auto play and left the phone in his apartment.

A genius? Anyone who took even 5 minutes to prep the event…. This guy cases the place for either weeks or months and he can’t even think ahead to leave his phone at home? Despite dedicating his life to studying crime?

I would like to know what he was thinking at 9 the next morning when he drove back by the apartment. I’m sure he was confused and shocked that there were no police at the house. I wonder if he thought he made the whole thing up in his mind or that he had gotten away with the murder. Did he want to go back in and see if he could grab the sheath he left behind and make sure they were dead?

Or was he thinking about breakfast?

Obviously this guy is a complete loser but I’m sure he had to have his ego built to Hankins level with all this genius talk and he believed he was bulletproof when committing this “perfect” crime.

In reality he was a bumbling idiot with zero self awareness. These simple facts will torment him for the rest of his pathetic life.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #216 on: January 08, 2023, 10:04:58 AM »
A genius? Anyone who took even 5 minutes to prep the event…. This guy cases the place for either weeks or months and he can’t even think ahead to leave his phone at home? Despite dedicating his life to studying crime?

I would like to know what he was thinking at 9 the next morning when he drove back by the apartment. I’m sure he was confused and shocked that there were no police at the house. I wonder if he thought he made the whole thing up in his mind or that he had gotten away with the murder. Did he want to go back in and see if he could grab the sheath he left behind and make sure they were dead?
Just think of the comedy of this dude “meticulously” planning this savage murder and covering his body and head to prevent leaving any hair or DNA evidence and he stabs these four people and goes to put the knife back in the sheath and he’s like WTF!?!? Dude went into a full blown panic looking for that damn sheath! Probably ran back and forth between the rooms. Looking under the bed. Finally gives up and then spends an extra 45 minutes driving around trying to figure out where to dump the knife. Then goes home and can’t sleep because…I can’t believe I LOST THE FUCKING SHEATH!! And yes, I believe he is so worked up and irritated that he drives back to the house and seeing no cops, actually considers re-entering the house to look for the sheath in the daylight! But there’s just too many students up and out and about and he can’t risk it and returns home while looking at his ugly mug in the rear view mirror and cursing himself ‘Bryan you fucking idiot! How could you be so fucking stupid!’

Knowing that he knew he fucked up so bad makes this whole thing a lot better. Minus the DNA on the sheath they probably can’t secure a conviction.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: January 08, 2023, 10:19:29 AM »
Just think of the comedy of this dude “meticulously” planning this savage murder and covering his body and head to prevent leaving any hair or DNA evidence and he stabs these four people and goes to put the knife back in the sheath and he’s like WTF!?!? Dude went into a full blown panic looking for that damn sheath! Probably ran back and forth between the rooms. Looking under the bed. Finally gives up and then spends an extra 45 minutes driving around trying to figure out where to dump the knife. Then goes home and can’t sleep because…I can’t believe I LOST THE FUCKING SHEATH!! And yes, I believe he is so worked up and irritated that he drives back to the house and seeing no cops, actually considers re-entering the house to look for the sheath in the daylight! But there’s just too many students up and out and about and he can’t risk it and returns home while looking at his ugly mug in the rear view mirror and cursing himself ‘Bryan you fucking idiot! How could you be so fucking stupid!’

Knowing that he knew he fucked up so bad makes this whole thing a lot better. Minus the DNA on the sheath they probably can’t secure a conviction.

Exactly.

Obviously nothing good  came from this BUT the fact that he will be tormented by his own stupidity, and you know the cops and DA will push the narrative that he is no genius but a simple minded angry incel, brings a small amount of justice.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #218 on: January 08, 2023, 10:55:09 AM »
He should be fed through a woodchipper.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #219 on: January 08, 2023, 11:24:48 AM »

The only thing I can think of is that he somehow concluded that the local keystone cops sole course of phone activity investigation would be to focus on pings & other records in the crime scene area at the time of the murders to look for any anomalies/non-residents etc. And he would not appear and so no link to the crime.

But even that line of thinking then fails to factor in the lack of awareness that he would be seen by home and highway security cameras speeding off from the crime at a rate of knots, and that the (very competent as it turns out) locals are likely gonna call in the feds for assistance with a QUADRUPLE  homicide...which would then lead to tracking and finding his car and identity and full phone activity

Bug eyed weirdo

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: January 08, 2023, 11:33:18 AM »
You know it's funny because you do hear about that.  Criminals who accidentally leave behind drivers licenses etc (!) .  The theory being that subconsciously they do want to be caught.  Makes you wonder... 

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: January 08, 2023, 11:37:49 AM »

Great post.  Can you imagine the horror he must have felt about that sheath lol  Fucking incel idiot. And it makes you wonder if he didn't kill the other two because he was in that panic.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #222 on: January 08, 2023, 01:12:28 PM »
Great post.  Can you imagine the horror he must have felt about that sheath lol  Fucking incel idiot. And it makes you wonder if he didn't kill the other two because he was in that panic.

I'm looking for that sheath. The tasteful thickness of it. Gasp. It even had a watermark.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #223 on: January 08, 2023, 01:26:21 PM »
I wonder what his outfit was like for the murders. Losing the knife sheath is unexpectedly hilarious. Did he go there carrying it in his hand? Tucked in his waistband? Did he read humorous anecdotes about guys getting caught with holsters, sheathes, etc... still attached to their belts, and think he was smart not to belt in?

I really hope he talks after awhile.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #224 on: January 08, 2023, 01:46:57 PM »
Was it just a random attack or did he know the people he killed?