Author Topic: King OMG!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 24629 times)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
Re: King OMG!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2006, 03:45:30 AM »
  What a witty comeback ::). Hasn't Ron especifically said he doesen't want to see this word typed here anymore? It seems the last resort of the wittless has just been prohibited... ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Its takes a master of witts and loquacious guru of the english language to come up with such a brilliant response as
"meltdown" ::). What a tool that guys is, eh SUCKMYMUSCLE

BTW- My first MMA fight is in Indiana this May. I will show you the dvd if I win.
shotgun on the team

suckmymuscle

« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2006, 04:39:25 AM »

Its takes a master of witts and loquacious guru of the english language to come up with such a brilliant response as
"Support Getbig" ::). What a tool that guys is, eh SUCKMYMUSCLE

BTW- My first MMA fight is in Indiana this May. I will show you the dvd if I win.

HA HA HA HA! ;D Too bad you have not been around the board for a while:you have no idea the amount of retards that registered here in the last few months. Of course, "William Idol" actually surpasses the newbies in the wittless department. A shame, really, because he should know better, after hanging around this board for the past years, 24/7.

Dude, I can't wait to see your video! :D That will be the shit! Titus killing that chick was a shame, though:no altercation with Baroni will happen. But hey, we are bodybuilders and we can eventually challenge that bitch someday. I hold a third degree black belt in Shotokan Karate, but I haven't fought in years. Not as if I need any training, weighing 260 lbs and having a 480 lbs bench(it wen't down a lot, after I got off the sauce. But still... :o ;D). Stick around! ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2006, 05:07:36 AM »
suckmalemuscle, you pathetic alkie, you should be more concerned about ridding yourself of the "king kamali cum dumpster" moniker than talking shit to me.  you will lose.
its comin today

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2006, 05:21:19 AM »
King trains like a powerlifter, lots of partials and negatives and stuff too. This strikes me as a bad move for a bodybuilder. I suppose it's fun to train this way, but who really cares if he can do a bunch of insane shrugs with a million plates each side when he comes in like 5th in every show he does?!?!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2006, 07:56:23 AM »
King trains like a powerlifter, lots of partials and negatives and stuff too. This strikes me as a bad move for a bodybuilder. I suppose it's fun to train this way, but who really cares if he can do a bunch of insane shrugs with a million plates each side when he comes in like 5th in every show he does?!?!

He may not place well, but he gets up to over 300 pounds in the offseason, which is quite an accomplishment.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2006, 08:25:20 AM »
suckmalemuscle, you pathetic alkie, you should be more concerned about ridding yourself of the "king kamali cum dumpster" moniker than talking shit to me.  you will lose.

There you go, making fun of other people's disabilities again. Do I make fun of you because you have Down's Syndrome and obssesive-compulsive disorder? No. ;D So stop the bitchicism, 'cause baby, you ain't no match for me...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2006, 10:05:05 AM »
  There you go, making fun of other people's disabilities again. Do I make fun of you because you have Down's Syndrome and obssesive-compulsive disorder? No. ;D So stop the bitchicism, 'cause baby, you ain't no match for me...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmalemuscle, i bet you're the type of guy that wanders into the Man-Hole bar in San Francisco and acting angry and surprised yells "hey, what the fuck is wrong with this place?!!?!  whats a guy gotta do to get some cock around here!?!?" then spends the rest of the weekend in the bathroom stall gagging on strange dick!!!!!  gayer than a gallon of Sherwin-Williams "Creamy Cum #7449" interior semi-gloss!!!!!!!
its comin today

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2006, 10:20:06 AM »

suckmalemuscle, i bet you're the type of guy that wanders into the Man-Hole bar in San Francisco and acting angry and surprised yells "hey, what the f**k is wrong with this place?!!?!  whats a guy gotta do to get some cock around here!?!?" then spends the rest of the weekend in the bathroom stall gagging on strange dick!!!!!  gayer than a gallon of Sherwin-Williams "Creamy Cum #7449" interior semi-gloss!!!!!!!

hahaha, suckmoremuscle is the kind of guy that rides around naked on a bicycle with no seat, sitting on the seat-post, and looking for bumps in the road. Gayer than watching the HBO Documentary on Rosie O'Donnell's "Family" Cruise while wearing a pink robe w/matching slippers, and sipping Zima.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2006, 10:47:26 AM »
hahaha, suckmoremuscle is the kind of guy that rides around naked on a bicycle with no seat, sitting on the seat-post, and looking for bumps in the road. Gayer than watching the HBO Documentary on Rosie O'Donnell's "Family" Cruise while wearing a pink robe w/matching slippers, and sipping Zima.

dingleberry, are you making some sort of insinuation that suckmalemuscle is into cock-worship on a global scale??
its comin today

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2006, 11:09:38 AM »
dingleberry, are you making some sort of insinuation that suckmalemuscle is into cock-worship on a global scale??

I think this recent pic of him answers that question..

tiny-tit bounty hunter

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2006, 11:17:24 AM »

Oh shit, that's fu.kin classic!   BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2006, 11:23:01 AM »
The only way Tamali will win the Colorado Pro is if they change it to a pie-eating contest.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #87 on: April 28, 2006, 11:54:27 AM »
Sorry if this has been posted already somewhere, but does anyone have the full competitor list for the NY pro?

I am considering going so I just would like to know who is competing, to decide whether to go or not. Thanks

tjd0200

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2006, 01:54:02 PM »
He'll be top five at the O. Listen to what I say.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Except for maybe Mustafa, Kamali could never even touch last year's O's top 10. That's also a lineup that excludes Dexter, Lee, and Troy Alves.

Get the fuck out of here.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2006, 03:05:17 PM »

suckmalemuscle, i bet you're the type of guy that wanders into the Man-Hole bar in San Francisco and acting angry and surprised yells "hey, what the f**k is wrong with this place?!!?!  whats a guy gotta do to get some cock around here!?!?" then spends the rest of the weekend in the bathroom stall gagging on strange dick!!!!!  gayer than a gallon of Sherwin-Williams "Creamy Cum #7449" interior semi-gloss!!!!!!!

Oh my, you certainly have a plethora of knowledge about the names of gay hangouts... ;Dit doesen't surprise me at all:practically every post of yours contains a gay insinuation. As BayGBM would say, you're still on the denial stage... ;D

By the way, you'll have to dramatically improve your wit to be accepted as a gay man:gays give a lot of importance to wit, humour and interpersonal skills, things you're defective at.. As evidenced by this comeback of yours, I don't think there's much hope, though... ::) ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2006, 03:09:18 PM »
Except for maybe Mustafa, Kamali could never even touch last year's O's top 10. That's also a lineup that excludes Dexter, Lee, and Troy Alves.

Get the f**k out of here.

Ok newbie, I'm gonna get out of here. ::) But before I go, realize that Kamali has better structure than all the guys you've mentioned. And that he's younger than most, too, which means he'll be around longer than them. Kamali WILL be a top pro and he WILL be a top five O finisher.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2006, 03:15:24 PM »
 As BayGBM would say, you're still on the denial stage... ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

wow, you're quoting a raging homo about the stages of gayness? have you memorized them all like the back of his ass or did you pull that out of one the many PMs you've exchanged with each other?
its comin today

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #92 on: April 28, 2006, 03:22:49 PM »
   He doesen't have the classic lines of Wheeler, or the mamoth structure of Sonbaty or Ruhl, but he does have a great combination of both things.

You smokin some good sh*t. I want some of that. He ain't even close to being a cross of  Wheeler Sonbaty/Ruhl. First he needs some arms and a chest. Next he needs to contact Ronnie and ask him to be his Sensei, cause that is one f-up grasshopper.  He never even earned his pro card. It was given to him. He thanked a certain female judge in FLEX for it. The man is a joke.

Why is it that his wife, Barbara Moore Kamali, is started to have a squared off jawline like his ex?
Man, Kamali can f-up some hot women.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #93 on: April 28, 2006, 03:29:41 PM »
There goes the neighborhood...   :P

;D

Sean, I know you know. Cough up the list ASAP please.
14 day advance purchase required for lower fares :D

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 28, 2006, 03:52:52 PM »
  You smokin some good sh*t. I want some of that. He ain't even close to being a cross of  Wheeler Sonbaty/Ruhl. First he needs some arms and a chest. Next he needs to contact Ronnie and ask him to be his Sensei, cause that is one f-up grasshopper.  He never even earned his pro card. It was given to him. He thanked a certain female judge in FLEX for it. The man is a joke.

Why is it that his wife, Barbara Moore Kamali, is started to have a squared off jawline like his ex?
Man, Kamali can f-up some hot women.

It'll be great if King ever looks as good as he used to. I don't think he will, though :-\

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #95 on: April 28, 2006, 04:01:54 PM »
I'm as in the dark on this one as you are, sister. Book a flight, it'll only cost a thousand eastern caribbean dollars or so.  ;D I'll be sure to be on the lookout for the chick wearing the "Team Rhino" fannypack.  :D

You are totally out of line with the fanny pack comment. I'm reporting you to Ron :D

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2006, 08:49:53 PM »
He will bro, I guarentee it.

translation: synthol

::)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2006, 08:58:15 PM »
is it me, or does King jus thave shitty genes? He seems like the bodytype that gets fat easy, and has to diet his ass off to get into ok shape..he looks so smooth in that video clip.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2006, 09:06:39 PM »
where are the pictures then?!

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #99 on: April 29, 2006, 12:17:53 AM »
King OMG !!  and no pictures... its a retarded way to start a topic
TEAM WOLF