Author Topic: candidates injured workout plan  (Read 1189 times)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
candidates injured workout plan
« on: April 26, 2006, 09:30:01 PM »
as i am injured right now, and cant use my right hand at all, i have been making up some workouts to do without hands.

ill post what im doing here, just in case we have a handless member here who needs the advice ;D
yesterday was arm day, and since there is basically nothing you can do with out using hands, it seems hopeless. but if you look at my pictures you can see that from the back my left arm looks smaller than my right.....so i did three sets hammer dumbbell preacher curls with light weight.  then did three sets hammer cable curls light weight.  just punping up the brachialis.  then for the tri i did one handed  dumbell overhead raises, hammer pulldowns, and the sitting macine where you push forward on the handle.

today was shoulders, and i did 2 warm up sets on the seated lateral raise machine 9shoulder pads). then i put the full stack on and repped out to failure, dropped it a level, and repped to failure...ect. did that all the way to the bottom of the stack five times.     thats all i could od.

tomorrow is back day and ill be doing machine pullovers with the elbow pads, and since i have the wrist hooks ill still be doing pull downs and dead lifts.     leg day will be normal.  and oon chest day im gonna do the same type of shoulderr wrkout, but with machine flies.   ...   

surgery tomorrown on the finger, than itl be two weeks till i can lift again.    ill keep you posted if i actually make any gains.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: candidates injured workout plan
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 11:28:50 PM »
once again...that is what you get for dropping the dumbells. :'(

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: candidates injured workout plan
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2006, 07:40:55 PM »
Why would anyone want your advice for anything?  You look like shit.