Author Topic: do you "do what you love" ?  (Read 5971 times)

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: do you "do what you love" ?
« Reply #100 on: February 21, 2023, 10:40:38 AM »
I stopped after the first question
"Does your wife like to do little things that make you happy?"

I dont get happy, I don't get sad either, Im pretty much non plussed about everything.

fucks sake, just went back and filled it in, guess what
"Your wife only loves you when you are happy"

Thats me fucked then

lmao are you forreal, did it say that or are you playing me

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: February 21, 2023, 02:36:54 PM »
lmao are you forreal, did it say that or are you playing me

Dead serious

Some of the questions dont have the answer I would have posted so I had to improvise.

I sat one on personality disorders a while back and there was a quastion that went
At parties do you
A  mix with different people
B. tend to talk to just a few
C. find someone you know and stay with them
D. avoid people and stay on your own if you can

I couldnt answer it because I dont go to parties.
Bearing in mind its about personality disorders surely attending a party isnt a mandatory thing

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #102 on: February 21, 2023, 02:40:08 PM »
Dead serious

Some of the questions dont have the answer I would have posted so I had to improvise.

I sat one on personality disorders a while back and there was a quastion that went
At parties do you
A  mix with different people
B. tend to talk to just a few
C. find someone you know and stay with them
D. avoid people and stay on your own if you can

I couldnt answer it because I dont go to parties.
Bearing in mind its about personality disorders surely attending a party isnt a mandatory thing

Exactly, lots of those questions didn’t have an answer for me so I just picked closest but some weren’t close at all.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 21, 2023, 02:41:06 PM »
That test is a load of shit I don’t have a wife so gave the worst possible answer to every question and it still said she loved me ffs

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #104 on: February 21, 2023, 02:57:23 PM »
That test is a load of shit I don’t have a wife so gave the worst possible answer to every question and it still said she loved me ffs

Hahaha.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 21, 2023, 03:11:27 PM »

isnt that the "treat them mean , keep them keen" playing itself out?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 21, 2023, 03:16:32 PM »
isnt that the "treat them mean , keep them keen" playing itself out?

I think you have to be a lot more handsome than I am for that to work mate, I tried it and it didn’t go well haha

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #107 on: February 21, 2023, 03:18:11 PM »
The only test I take is Test Cyp !!

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: February 21, 2023, 05:44:47 PM »
The only test I take is Test Cyp !!
😁👍

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #109 on: February 22, 2023, 12:39:56 AM »
which job would you like to have robcguns?

if you could choose freely.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 22, 2023, 01:48:13 AM »
Sometimes what you love doesn't pay. Or worse, one has to pay.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 22, 2023, 03:15:16 AM »
Surfing, killing time on the beach, running after hairless Asian pussy , Life is a Beach  8)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #112 on: February 22, 2023, 10:03:42 AM »

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: February 22, 2023, 10:08:44 AM »
Sometimes what you love doesn't pay. Or worse, one has to pay.
yeah i think just dealing with it and getting paid is the most realistic scenario for most of us. Meanwhile get some pleasures where you can like occasional trips, vacations, restaurants, opera, etc

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 22, 2023, 03:24:07 PM »
I`d give it to Shizzo.

You are a kind person... on the other hand, Shizzo by his own admission is still drinking, that is when someone sends him a handout. How much did Ben Sanderson the drunk in Leaving Las Vegas spend to drink himself to death... not that much, that is for sure.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #115 on: February 23, 2023, 07:09:37 AM »
Do you do what you love? I'd say most married couples would say no.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 24, 2023, 12:35:45 AM »
Do you do what you love? I'd say most married couples would say no.
Almost all after 5 years.

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: February 24, 2023, 02:27:34 AM »
Almost all after 5 years.
Is it bcs of marriage or bcs of age/life phase?
I mean lets say you get married mid to late 20s. Life gets really dull and repetitive over 30
Easy to bitch about their marriage as the reason for their woes
But imagine that same person was single now in his 30s. What would he/she be doing? Tediously negotiating raw sex with hookers? Dating post wall tinder scraps? Be that creepy balding guy in the night club?

I dont know. I think marriage is still the best scenario. Im married but yes it is pretty boring and i no longer desire my wife sexually and vice versa. Combination of stale old bread theory, declining hormones, and probably also getting blasted with emf radiation, inferior food, polutants, overall a modern lifestyle that is designed to transfer the life force from the plebes to the aristocracy

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 25, 2023, 12:40:35 AM »
I mean lets say you get married mid to late 20s. Life gets really dull and repetitive over 30
But imagine that same person was single now in his 30s. What would he/she be doing? Tediously negotiating raw sex with hookers? Dating post wall tinder scraps? Be that creepy balding guy in the night club?

I dont know. I think marriage is still the best scenario. Im married but yes it is pretty boring and i no longer desire my wife sexually and vice versa. Combination of stale old bread theory, declining hormones, and probably also getting blasted with emf radiation, inferior food, polutants, overall a modern lifestyle that is designed to transfer the life force from the plebes to the aristocracy
Even if the bachelor is bored he doesn't risk losing half his stuff.

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: February 25, 2023, 01:50:08 AM »
Even if the bachelor is bored he doesn't risk losing half his stuff.

Ah yes but thats why I only believe in traditional marriage. Meet family, pay dowry, throw a party and be done with it. Fuck signing any  legal contract. Nope

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 25, 2023, 01:51:26 AM »

This is good point being single when older fucking sucks for most the part I guess it be ok if had a few mates in the same position but when all mates have lives and families so your stuck doing stuff mostly yourself. I’m not technically single but we barely see each other due to both busy lives, even when we do being honest it feels fuck all compared to actually having a family to live with yes it’s a nice distraction but always leaves wishing family was still intact. If it wasn’t for the fact my son decided to live with me I’d have lost the plot haha

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #121 on: February 25, 2023, 04:55:15 AM »
This is good point being single when older fucking sucks for most the part I guess it be ok if had a few mates in the same position but when all mates have lives and families so your stuck doing stuff mostly yourself. I’m not technically single but we barely see each other due to both busy lives, even when we do being honest it feels fuck all compared to actually having a family to live with yes it’s a nice distraction but always leaves wishing family was still intact. If it wasn’t for the fact my son decided to live with me I’d have lost the plot haha
Hey, you said it all. Your son decided to live with you. That's a major win, brother.

That's the way it should be. The boys should want to be taught how to live by their father's.

You got your boy, mate. Be proud.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #122 on: February 25, 2023, 05:33:42 AM »

just open up the relationship, supplement the sex. Does the rest of the relationship work? I bet she wants to fuck some strange too, be adults about it.

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: February 25, 2023, 05:47:25 AM »
just open up the relationship, supplement the sex. Does the rest of the relationship work? I bet she wants to fuck some strange too, be adults about it.
disgusting

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #124 on: February 25, 2023, 05:53:04 AM »

You're not married Matt "Titty Boy" Canning.

You just impregnate jigaboo squaws and then abandon your illegitimate kids.

Fucking weirdo.