Author Topic: What makes a liberal a non-Christian?  (Read 14831 times)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
Re: What makes a liberal a non-Christian?
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2006, 03:57:10 AM »
They violated constitutional rights back in the 1940's but that didn't matter now did it?
Executive Order 9066 was in clear violation of the constitution but we still did it didn't we?

Secondly the constitution only means what the supreme court interprets it as. If the supreme court somehow interpreted that you COULD be locked up..Would you respect that?

You just can't admit when you're wrong can you, Nazi-Bot?

You're pretty dumb for a "smart" guy.  ::)

Just because I have to respect a womans right to abortion (if the Supreme Court says it's her right) doesn't mean I won't fight it through other legal means.

Nice pic of you, BTW. To bad you couldn't delete it fast enough. LOL

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2006, 11:20:25 AM »

That's exactly what they thought prior to WWII when they locked japanese Americans up.

Read up on American History.
Point is moot because the majority Americans (espcially ACLU, NAACP) will NOT approve of it happening again, because of the backlash from the WWII atrocity. :P

We aren't at "war" with Iraq. I already explained this to you.
Yeah clear as "mud". ::)

Tell me...What's the difference between what America is doing currently in Iraq and a "war"? ::)
Nothing according to you.

So?
They're in prison for "not respecting the law" and breaking it! DUH! ::)

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2006, 05:13:30 PM »
You just can't admit when you're wrong can you, Nazi-Bot?

You're pretty dumb for a "smart" guy.  ::)

Just because I have to respect a womans right to abortion (if the Supreme Court says it's her right) doesn't mean I won't fight it through other legal means.

Nice pic of you, BTW. To bad you couldn't delete it fast enough. LOL

More insults among gibberish...Typical post of yours.

First of all..If you respect their legal right to do something then you fight against it via other legal means..This makes no sense. It's a contradiction.

Second of all....Nice pic of me? What pic?

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2006, 05:16:29 PM »
Point is moot because the majority Americans (espcially ACLU, NAACP) will NOT approve of it happening again, because of the backlash from the WWII atrocity. :P

Those Civil liberty groups are small and liberals represent a small number of Americans. IN a time of war.."Real war" Americans will not care what the constitution says. The vast majority wouldn't protest it.

When you're scared you give up your civil liberties. Does the Patriot act ring a bell? Wire tapping? Where's the ACLU?  ::)

Yeah clear as "mud". ::)
Nothing according to you.
They're in prison for "not respecting the law" and breaking it! DUH! ::)

I explained this to you already. It isn't my fault you have a 5th grade education and lack basic reading skills.

America isn't in a "war" with Iraq. What we did was no different from a war but that's the whole point now isn't it?

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2006, 06:24:42 PM »

More insults among gibberish...Typical post of yours.

First of all..If you respect their legal right to do something then you fight against it via other legal means..This makes no sense. It's a contradiction.

Second of all....Nice pic of me? What pic?

It makes no sense because you're an idiot who can't admit when he's been owned. Silly, Nazi-Bot.  ::)

I can "fight" it by protesting and educating people on the consequences of abortion. If the Supreme Court says it's a constitutional right then it is - regardless of my beliefs. If someone wants to get one it's their choice, however, it still doesn't mean I can't voice my opinion. Why can everyone but you understand this?

The pic you posted on the forum then immediately tried to remove. Unfortunately for you it was on long enough for copies to get distributed.

Monster shoulders, btw. Are they are result of your underground boxing career?  ::)

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2006, 06:35:55 PM »
It makes no sense because you're an idiot who can't admit when he's been owned. Silly, Nazi-Bot.  ::)

I can "fight" it by protesting and educating people on the consequences of abortion. If the Supreme Court says it's a constitutional right then it is - regardless of my beliefs. If someone wants to get one it's their choice, however, it still doesn't mean I can't voice my opinion. Why can everyone but you understand this?

Why fight it if you "respect it"? That makes absolutely no sense.

The pic you posted on the forum then immediately tried to remove. Unfortunately for you it was on long enough for copies to get distributed.

Monster shoulders, btw. Are they are result of your underground boxing career?  ::)

HAHA! Where did I supposedly post this?

I already mentioned I don't have a Camera or a Scanner but all of a sudden I'm able to post pictures of myself?

::)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2006, 06:43:59 PM »

Why fight it if you "respect it"? That makes absolutely no sense.

It makes sense if you respect free will. Everyone has the right to make their own decisions but it doesn't mean I won't try to issue warnings and try to talk sense to someone.

HAHA! Where did I supposedly post this?

I already mentioned I don't have a Camera or a Scanner but all of a sudden I'm able to post pictures of myself?

Suuuuuuurrrre you didn't Johnny. You're a shiney beacon of truth on these boards.  ::)

It's your pic and until you PROVE that it's not it will remain the gay atheist Nazi pic.  :-*

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2006, 06:55:06 PM »
It makes sense if you respect free will. Everyone has the right to make their own decisions but it doesn't mean I won't try to issue warnings and try to talk sense to someone.

Then you're against laws that prevent abortion if it's free will?

Suuuuuuurrrre you didn't Johnny. You're a shiney beacon of truth on these boards.  ::)

It's your pic and until you PROVE that it's not it will remain the gay atheist Nazi pic.  :-*

That isn't how it works. YOU are the one making the initial claim that it's my picture. So until YOU prove it's my picture...It isn't.

Burden of proof.  The one making the initial claim(You) has the burden of proving their claim.

Claim it's me? So prove it.

You're just showing your lack of intelligence once again. The picture of the homosexual "oldschoolflip" posted you and the other christians instantly beleived it was me. More proof of your credulity.
Then someone posts claiming this is my picture and once again you instantly believe it's me.

What the fuck? How stupid are you? Is your bar of proof so damn low that you accept whatever it is you want to beleive? It'd be great to believe i'm some skinny geeky looking guy wouldn't it? So that's what you beleive! Despite the fact there is absolutely no evidence it's me..You still believe!

But of course you're a Christian so what else should I expect? You believe a 2,000 year old book that says a man lived inside of a whale for a month is true!

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2006, 08:21:35 PM »

Then you're against laws that prevent abortion if it's free will?

That isn't how it works. YOU are the one making the initial claim that it's my picture. So until YOU prove it's my picture...It isn't.

Burden of proof.  The one making the initial claim(You) has the burden of proving their claim.

Claim it's me? So prove it.

You're just showing your lack of intelligence once again. The picture of the homosexual "oldschoolflip" posted you and the other christians instantly beleived it was me. More proof of your credulity.
Then someone posts claiming this is my picture and once again you instantly believe it's me.

What the f**k? How stupid are you? Is your bar of proof so damn low that you accept whatever it is you want to beleive? It'd be great to believe i'm some skinny geeky looking guy wouldn't it? So that's what you beleive! Despite the fact there is absolutely no evidence it's me..You still believe!

But of course you're a Christian so what else should I expect? You believe a 2,000 year old book that says a man lived inside of a whale for a month is true!

You're a rock. You really really are. My statement is clear to EVERYONE but you. You have to disagree with me for sake of disagreeing.

You're an idiot and a LIAR, Nazi-Bot.

Now piss off and go attend your Hitler Youth Group meeting.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2006, 10:16:52 PM »
You're a rock. You really really are. My statement is clear to EVERYONE but you. You have to disagree with me for sake of disagreeing.

You're an idiot and a LIAR, Nazi-Bot.

Now piss off and go attend your Hitler Youth Group meeting.

Typical after being refuted..

Call me names and refer to my joke about being a nazi against me...

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2006, 04:11:11 AM »
Those Civil liberty groups are small and liberals represent a small number of Americans. IN a time of war.."Real war" Americans will not care what the constitution says. The vast majority wouldn't protest it.
Yeah, now your a phsychologist! You DON'T KNOW what the AMERICAN people would say. I'm AMERICAN. Born and raised. I SAY NO. Oops, there goes that "theory". Boy, you're a great psychic!

When you're scared you give up your civil liberties. Does the Patriot act ring a bell? Wire tapping? Where's the ACLU?  ::)
Patriot act doesn't IMPRISON INNOCENT PEOPLE. ACLU is there and trying to overturn it, but Patriot Act was designed to wire tap and detain "suspected" terrorists. Even Bill Maher agrees with this. And he hates Bush.

I explained this to you already. It isn't my fault you have a 5th grade education and lack basic reading skills.
If you'd quit ranting like a fifth grader maybe we'd get somehere!

America isn't in a "war" with Iraq. What we did was no different from a war but that's the whole point now isn't it?
Your implication is WE ARE AT WAR. If that is your feeling, than we haven't LOCKED UP IRAQIS. Here's one better,
when CONGRESS DECLARED WAR ON AFGHANISTAN, Did we lock up Afghanistan/Americans? UHHHHH NOPE!

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2006, 04:29:05 AM »

Typical after being refuted..

Call me names and refer to my joke about being a nazi against me...

Johnny, does it hurt?

You know, when you keep talking out of your ass?

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2006, 04:36:49 AM »
Johnny, does it hurt?

You know, when you keep talking out of your ass?

Johnny reminds me of a guy that I used to work with. He'd just try to piss everyone off because that's the only way people would pay attention to him. And he was a University of Berkley graduate too, majoring in physics and mathematics! Curtis Sloan is that you?!!! Naw Curtis would never go to Blythe!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2006, 08:19:04 AM »
yup......yup     ahhhh  yup

"no you are"

"Yes you're not"

Stoney sloany rides again!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2006, 08:41:16 AM »
BTW  he lost it.  too much crank,  lives in a shelter last i heard.  he came by about 4 years ago.  He was practically incoherant and just babbled most of the time.  I had to kick him out of the office.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2006, 10:05:14 AM »
I am a Christian Liberal, and there are many like me. I believe that the society should help the weak. The social movement started in Canada was founded by Church ministers, and was based on the policy of government being able help out in a socially responsible manor based in Christian beliefs.
I feel a free and just society can be best accomplished with a liberal government.
Issues like abortion or same sex marriage are not only divisive in the conservative liberal debate, but also in the Christianity. Abortion and same sex marriage are a social issues, faith can help you decide which side you fit, but being a liberal or a conservative is based on not only these issues but on a multitude more. If you are a liberal Christian and against abortion, this is possible, then you should try to change the direction of the party of your choice to better suit your views.
There are deferent forms of Christianity like the United church in Canada that recognize a wide range of more socially liberal views.Just as there are more conservative churches including the Catholic church that have opposing views.
Conservative churches don't represent all of Christianity. Just as atheists don't represent all liberals.
Z

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2006, 11:15:57 AM »

Same way I did. Got my brother to email me a pic and I posted it.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2006, 11:19:26 AM »
BTW  he lost it.  too much crank,  lives in a shelter last i heard.  he came by about 4 years ago.  He was practically incoherant and just babbled most of the time.  I had to kick him out of the office.
That's really SAD. He was funny and sometimes a nice guy, but irritating as hell. I NEVER saw him while he did meth or crank, but BO told me when I was there last time. BTW we playing poker when I get there in July? I need to make some money! Make sure we have some schlubs there.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2006, 10:47:09 PM »
Bring your A-Game pinnoy!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2006, 02:42:00 PM »
After reading through this entire thread, I truly have to wonder how Mr. Intenseone manages to put his pants on in the morning. He must have help dressing himself.

Well said Joker! I'm proud to call you my countryman!

Intenseone, ...since picking up a bible has a tendency to scorch my fingers (foul Liberal that I am),
...which specific one of the 10 Commandments decrys homosexuality? ???
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2006, 02:48:27 PM »
It's not in the 10 commandments,  it's in acts or one fo the letters from  paul i believe.  He calls it a "vial affection"

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2006, 02:54:18 PM »
It's not in the 10 commandments,  it's in acts or one fo the letters from  paul i believe.  He calls it a "vial affection"

Thank You. That was my point.

I don't understand why he's so against men loving other men.
If anything, ...more chicks for him to choose from,
...unless Peggy spoiled it for him and he's secretly fighting his inner calling? ???
w

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2006, 07:12:16 PM »
After reading through this entire thread, I truly have to wonder how Mr. Intenseone manages to put his pants on in the morning. He must have help dressing himself.

Well said Joker! I'm proud to call you my countryman!

Intenseone, ...since picking up a bible has a tendency to scorch my fingers (foul Liberal that I am),
...which specific one of the 10 Commandments decrys homosexuality? ???

It was the tablet that was dropped containing commandments 11 thru 15. See History of the World Part I for reference material.

It's number 13. Thou shall not be icky.  :P

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2006, 08:07:54 PM »
It was the tablet that was dropped containing commandments 11 thru 15. See History of the World Part I for reference material.

It's number 13. Thou shall not be icky.  :P

{lol}  That kind of logic from the pizza delivery guy doesn't make sense.
A "Dirty Sanchez", ...now THAT'S icky!  :-X
w

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2006, 09:40:58 PM »
{lol}  That kind of logic from the pizza delivery guy doesn't make sense.
A "Dirty Sanchez", ...now THAT'S icky!  :-X

Hey, I said when I deliver pizza my name is "Dirty Sanchez" not that I perform a "dirty sanchez". LOL