Author Topic: Mr Symmetry  (Read 3803 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Mr Symmetry
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2023, 12:04:08 AM »
When is your next show?

June 3th NABBA Britan final
May do the North West show as well on May 28th, its been changed from the 7th May

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2023, 01:31:24 AM »
Wes
Im actually dead serious about him having a level of retardation. Zero joking. I mean look at all the signs, the way he talks, the clothes he wears, the dumb looks on his face, speech issues, zero social skills, the list is huge,...100% theres a level of retardation
You shouldn't pick on "special" people.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2023, 01:38:02 AM »
Any grown man who keeps posting nude pics of himself 24x7 shows a very warped thought process.

"By all means if you can do better post a pic" (Like wanting to trade "nudes for nudes").
Jesus Brian, stop...  :-[

The level of insecurity is like nothing seen before...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2023, 05:51:20 AM »
Any grown man who keeps posting nude pics of himself 24x7 shows a very warped thought process.

"By all means if you can do better post a pic" (Like wanting to trade "nudes for nudes").
Jesus Brian, stop...  :-[

The level of insecurity is like nothing seen before...

Not nude but you guys keep claiming I have a belly and no muscle and I am 175lbs so I am going to keep proving you wrong. You guys bitch and moan and write a bunch of nonsense about how I am doing everything wrong and should do x y and z instead and you are all supposedly stupid n better shape but you don’t post pics backing up your bullshit

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2023, 06:02:38 AM »
Not nude but you guys keep claiming I have a belly and no muscle and I am 175lbs so I am going to keep proving you wrong. You guys bitch and moan and write a bunch of nonsense about how I am doing everything wrong and should do x y and z instead and you are all supposedly stupid n better shape but you don’t post pics backing up your bullshit
No one is making anything up. Pictures don't lie. Ya on an empty stomach in the morning you have a flat stomach. Then after force feeding yourself to the point of distention you have a belly. We've seen it. You're a sociopath. Lying in the face of proven facts

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2023, 06:08:43 AM »
No one is making anything up. Pictures don't lie. Ya on an empty stomach in the morning you have a flat stomach. Then after force feeding yourself to the point of distention you have a belly. We've seen it. You're a sociopath. Lying in the face of proven facts

Correct after a large meal I have a belly just like every other animal that eats food

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2023, 06:12:55 AM »
Correct after a large meal I have a belly just like every other animal that eats food

So did you eat in between sets here to keep the anabolic window open?

Pathological Liar.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2023, 06:34:23 AM »
So did you eat in between sets here to keep the anabolic window open?

Pathological Liar.

I actually ate before the gym but regardless there is a difference between abdominal fat pics you keep photoshopping and a stomach full of food. I don’t have a gut I have proved that a million times I have the best abs right now on this board if anyone feels different by all means let’s see your abs that’s right you have none

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2023, 06:42:24 AM »
I actually ate before the gym but regardless there is a difference between abdominal fat pics you keep photoshopping and a stomach full of food. I don’t have a gut I have proved that a million times I have the best abs right now on this board if anyone feels different by all means let’s see your abs that’s right you have none

I know it's hard to believe but these pics are not touched and straight from youtube.

I would claim photoshop as well if my belly was passing my toes.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2023, 06:45:16 AM »

who eats a stomach full of food knowing they are going to be squatting?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2023, 06:46:22 AM »
VISCERAL ORGAN FAT OF PEACE

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2023, 06:48:34 AM »
 8)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2023, 06:48:58 AM »
Nobody caaaaaares! Even if someone posted up better abs then you you wouldn't acknowledge it anyway dummy. You've been shown countless times guys that are leagues better than you at bb and you're oblivious. So why would anyone bother. 45yr old man on cycle year round who's entire self worth is based on abs and one good bicep. How about chest? Who's got the best chest on the board RIGHT NOW? Flex that torn deformed chest of yours let's see it. I mean actually flex it. Not your horseshit where you half flex it trying to hide that awful tear.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2023, 06:51:15 AM »
Again you keep claiming everyone is in better shape Prove it let’s see an actual current pic of anyone in better shape you all say it none of you back it up

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2023, 06:53:03 AM »
Me with better abs at 57 years old two weeks post contest where I was literally eating like a pig!

He`s a 45 year old big gutted slob........what a waist waste !

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2023, 06:54:51 AM »
Again you keep claiming everyone is in better shape Prove it let’s see an actual current pic of anyone in better shape you all say it none of you back it up
GO FUCK YOURSELF LOSER!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2023, 06:55:39 AM »
Jeff just won a show for buffoon. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2023, 06:59:19 AM »
Me with better abs at 57 years old two weeks post contest where I was literally eating like a pig!

He`s a 45 year old big gutted slob........what a waist waste !

Again a pic from 1982 abs don’t count without guns and you have 14 inch arms at 155lbs no shit you have abs at 155lbs you can see someone’s fucking lungs when they are 155lbs

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2023, 06:59:53 AM »
You sound like a democrat. You keep saying people claim to be in better shape than you, can you show us the posts of the people claiming they are in better shape than you? There's a difference between people mocking you for your extreme vanity and ego, and claiming they are in better shape than you. I assume by shape you're talking about your low bodyfat because there's a dozen guys here that would run circles around you in any real life functional event.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2023, 07:00:30 AM »
Jeff just won a show for buffoon.

A show he somehow has no pics from strange don’t you think? He posted one comparable back pic and guess what mine was bigger and wider than his despite him saying for 2 years I didn’t have a back

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2023, 07:01:33 AM »
You sound like a democrat. You keep saying people claim to be in better shape than you, can you show us the posts of the people claiming they are in better shape than you? There's a difference between people mocking you for your extreme vanity and ego, and claiming they are in better shape than you. I assume by shape you're talking about your low bodyfat because there's a dozen guys here that would run circles around you in any real life functional event.

How the fuck are you trying to bring politics into this??? Simply question are you a fat slob simple answer yes

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2023, 07:03:19 AM »
How the fuck are you trying to bring politics into this??? Simply question are you a fat slob simple answer yes
Ok, I'm a fat slob. You're still a drug addicted woman beater with an overinflated sense of self worth.

And you're weak. ;D

PS: also bald ;D ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2023, 07:04:38 AM »
Again a pic from 1982 abs don’t count without guns and you have 14 inch arms at 155lbs no shit you have abs at 155lbs you can see someone’s fucking lungs when they are 155lbs
170  pounds and 12 years older than you at the time............I WIN!!

When you look that good at 57 ,get back to me not that you`ll still be alive by then.

You wasted all those years training to look like hammered shit.....meanwhile when I win MY IFBB PRO-CARD,you`ll be in tears!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2023, 07:06:18 AM »
A show he somehow has no pics from strange don’t you think? He posted one comparable back pic and guess what mine was bigger and wider than his despite him saying for 2 years I didn’t have a back
How could he take a pic when he was on the fucking stage winning?

Not all of us take pics every 30 seconds fuckstick.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2023, 07:09:56 AM »
Ok, I'm a fat slob. You're still a drug addicted woman beater with an overinflated sense of self worth.

And you're weak. ;D

PS: also bald ;D ;D

Make up whatever lies you want about me doesn’t change the fact I am in shape and you are a slob