Author Topic: Mr Symmetry  (Read 3805 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Mr Symmetry
« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2023, 09:26:51 AM »
YOU LOOK LIKE A BAG OF SMASHED ASSHOLES BUT YOUR FUCKING GLASSES ARE SO THICK YOU JUST CAN`T SEE IT!

LOL. Friday is off to a quick start.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2023, 09:34:17 AM »
its his mindset - the North Carolina small town badass - LONE WOLF steel assassin - only they try to get bigger is their E-G-O

unless its a boydbulindg gym in Greensboro or Charlotte , maybe Raleigh - BUT especially in rural regions the men have this mindset IN THE WEIGHT ROOM that they run the world - I think most avoid social media so they see no instagram posts of any fitness professional

BUT they sling weight that way too heavy, stare down and mean mug every other male in the gym, the slam weights loading unloading and rereading weights just to make noise , they pick you apart for petty ass shit i.e. you may be swole af , ripped , pressing weight but they ZERO IN on your "hairy back" ??

basically weak men, they have had no real alpha types to look up to in person, ever - no competitive sports history on a high level - no sense of being on a team with other alphas having to make shit work and happen - just all solo pursuits with minimal fruition their whole lives - so they have to lie to themselves and say they are the BEST - they don't know how to even approach another male and maybe ask for help or even bullshit with you in a cool way - they make things uncomfortable , forced interactions in the gym usually mid set - or they engage in some conversation with their idiot half ass friend in close proximity to you in the gym and expect you to interject yourself in their mindless banter

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #77 on: March 10, 2023, 10:42:00 AM »
Me with better abs at 57 years old two weeks post contest where I was literally eating like a pig!

He`s a 45 year old big gutted slob........what a waist waste !

Bhank looked his best in the 10 year old photo , pre pec tear, with the wild hair and beard..

So in reality Wes looked every bit as a good at 57 at Bhank looked at his best at 35.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #78 on: March 10, 2023, 01:20:24 PM »
Bhank looked his best in the 10 year old photo , pre pec tear, with the wild hair and beard..

So in reality Wes looked every bit as a good at 57 at Bhank looked at his best at 35.

Thanks doc!!   :D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #79 on: March 10, 2023, 01:23:36 PM »
Bianca Butt Plugs front upper body always reminds me of the gymnastic Asymmetrical bars.  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2023, 01:24:47 PM »

Brian accused me of shopping this photo

Here it is in stages..

Jeff pls rename the thread Mr Asymmetrical as thats far more accurate  :D

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2023, 03:01:08 PM »
Jeff pls rename the thread Mr Asymmetrical as thats far more accurate  :D

To be even more accurate why not rename it Mr. Shit for brains?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2023, 09:08:36 PM »
To be even more accurate why not rename it Mr. Shit for brains?

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #83 on: March 11, 2023, 11:56:55 AM »
Can you splice two good halves of Bhanky together so we can see what might have been?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 11, 2023, 12:00:03 PM »
Can you splice two good halves of Bhanky together so we can see what might have been?

they dont exist

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 11, 2023, 12:02:10 PM »
;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 11, 2023, 12:03:01 PM »
they dont exist

Maybe mirror the good side so we could see Bhanky at his finest...the Mr. Kitty Hawk that never was.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 11, 2023, 12:32:56 PM »

First ones a bit shit, second one which his weak side he looks better than his strong side

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 11, 2023, 04:23:49 PM »
Good job, Swifty.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: March 11, 2023, 05:03:55 PM »

First ones a bit shit, second one which his weak side he looks better than his strong side

looks like hankins is grabbing his lil dick in that last one lol.... looks its been 40 years since that grew

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: March 11, 2023, 05:17:53 PM »

It's insulting to a veteran competitor to even compare him and Brian. Brian is a casual who thought he could just stroll into a show without dieting or training hard and win. He absolutely thinks so highly of himself he was going to win. Notice how he hasn't done another show. Your observation is correct though

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 11, 2023, 06:11:58 PM »
It's insulting to a veteran competitor to even compare him and Brian. Brian is a casual who thought he could just stroll into a show without dieting or training hard and win. He absolutely thinks so highly of himself he was going to win. Notice how he hasn't done another show. Your observation is correct though
Thanks Chris,I`m nothing special that`s for sure.... to say the least, but I do think I could easily beat him at any bodyweight he comes in at.

He knows nothing except how to bore us to  death daily with the same lopsided pics.