Author Topic: Mr Symmetry  (Read 3804 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Mr Symmetry
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2023, 07:15:22 AM »
Make up whatever lies you want about me doesn’t change the fact I am in shape and you are a slob
YOU LOOK LIKE A BAG OF SMASHED ASSHOLES BUT YOUR FUCKING GLASSES ARE SO THICK YOU JUST CAN`T SEE IT!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2023, 07:15:56 AM »
Make up whatever lies you want about me doesn’t change the fact I am in shape and you are a slob

Tip top shape

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2023, 07:19:52 AM »

^^^ This guy was just like you Brian,except he was a great guy....he said I was too small and that he would easily beat me, and that he had my pic on his fridge and looked at it daily then trained like an animal.

When we both finally got to York Pa. for the NABBA Nationals....guess what...I crushed him in 2 classes.

Now he is an IFBB Pro....won his card in Fla.,just like I`ll win mine in Pittsburgh.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2023, 07:20:07 AM »
Another layer of the onion or in this case visceral fat

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2023, 07:21:20 AM »

^^^ This guy was just like you Brian,except he was a great guy....he said I was too small and that he would easily beat me, and that he had my pic on his fridge and looked at it daily then trained like an animal.

When we both finally got to York Pa. for the NABBA Nationals....guess what...I crushed him in 2 classes.

Now he is an IFBB Pro....won his card in Fla.,just like I`ll win mine in Pittsburgh.

Two Oompa Loopas

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2023, 07:23:58 AM »
Another layer of the onion or in this case visceral fat
Yet he ridiculed me for going to AA and NA meetings and getting clean and sober.

Hypocrite Of Peace

Of course being a drug addict himself, he could relate to the guys plight.....MDMA and Pot and booze and fuck vaping  he smokes cigarettes also.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2023, 07:25:47 AM »
Yet he ridiculed me for going to AA and NA meetings and getting clean and sober.

Hypocrite Of Peace

Of course being a drug addict himself, he could relate to the guys plight.....MDMA and Pot and booze and fuck vaping  he smokes cigarettes also.

I tried mdma in college 25 years ago I did not like it I have not tried it since. I also do not drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes. I have not had a single drink yet this year. Yet somehow because I had 2-3 drinks last year I am a boozer? I have never been a cigarette smoker. You just make up lies

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2023, 07:27:50 AM »
Two Oompa Loopas
You would lose to both of us.....look at your contest pics,they tell the whole story.....we are both well into out 50`s there also and would still have crushed you.

Your "competitive" track record speaks for itself getting beat by one old man in your class.....sound familiar ?......almost verbatim to something you said to someone on here.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2023, 07:28:25 AM »
I tried mdma in college 25 years ago I did not like it I have not tried it since. I also do not drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes. I have not had a single drink yet this year. Yet somehow because I had 2-3 drinks last year I am a boozer? I have never been a cigarette smoker. You just make up lies
You`re the liar FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

BTW I haven`t had a single drink in 25 years.....I WIN AGAIN!

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2023, 07:29:16 AM »

You're not a boozer, you're in shape, you like taking it up the ass and being around minors

Can we all move on now?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2023, 07:32:01 AM »
Funny but I recall seeing MDMA on a fairly recent police report.

LIAR!!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2023, 07:32:41 AM »

Brian, okay fine you don't smoke cigs.

However, several members saw the police report with you being high on MDMA.

Lets not forget the video of you measuring your neck coked out of your mind.

Christ, if someone can dig up the gif since the video was smartly deleted by you. You had powder still on your nose and blamed it on doughnut you just ate.

you can't be in this much denial about your drug problem,

found it

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2023, 07:33:41 AM »

fuckin nerd... live a little

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2023, 07:35:15 AM »
Donut Of Peace  LOL  ;D

Living the bodybuilding lifestyle........what a clown!

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2023, 07:40:50 AM »
Brian! Fuck all this you are the greatest ever I just want to know.Did you really get arrested drunk and start berating the cops because they weren’t in as good shape as you? Haha that is gold!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2023, 07:43:47 AM »
Funny but I recall seeing MDMA on a fairly recent police report.

LIAR!!

Again not correct I don’t like mdma if I did I would say yeah I love mdma fuck the police I am going to do mdma whenever I want but I don’t like mdma I think it’s a nasty chemical and have no interest in it. I am not into feeling sick I like to feel strong and healthy. There has never been any mdma in my home

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2023, 07:44:33 AM »
Brian! Fuck all this you are the greatest ever I just want to know.Did you really get arrested drunk and start berating the cops because they weren’t in as good shape as you? Haha that is gold!

here, enjoy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bHUDR4kHBF_1M-PhlhuR0vmU7my4QAgQ/view?usp=sharing

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2023, 07:47:38 AM »
Again not correct I don’t like mdma if I did I would say yeah I love mdma fuck the police I am going to do mdma whenever I want but I don’t like mdma I think it’s a nasty chemical and have no interest in it. I am not into feeling sick I like to feel strong and healthy. There has never been any mdma in my home

I'm guessing this is why Brian's siblings don't speak to him.

Feb 24, 2021 - Charges Filed - Obtain Property False Pretense
Charges Filed Date
Feb 24, 2021

Charge Category
Arrest

Offense Description
Obtain Property False
Pretense

National Crime Informa-
tion Center (NCIC) Code

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2023, 07:53:34 AM »
I love Cocaine but I don`t use it.

LIAR.....I`m an open book here,yourself.......A LIAR!!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2023, 08:14:47 AM »
A show he somehow has no pics from strange don’t you think? He posted one comparable back pic and guess what mine was bigger and wider than his despite him saying for 2 years I didn’t have a back
We've seen your pancake flat back. It's neither wide nor thick assclown. Now if we talking about your giant head? Yes its wide thick and empty you fucking dolt

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2023, 08:22:53 AM »
Post up all the pics you want it doesn't change the fact you're a POS. See how that works. Maybe go relax you're a little on edge today. I fear you might beat your gf tonight

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2023, 08:29:39 AM »
Post up all the pics you want it doesn't change the fact you're a POS. See how that works. Maybe go relax you're a little on edge today. I fear you might beat your gf tonight

a. He has a ton of experience in the field
b. Theres zero doubt he has done it already

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2023, 08:32:10 AM »
So did you eat in between sets here to keep the anabolic window open?

Pathological Liar.

GUNT / FUPA of Peace 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2023, 09:03:30 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.