Poll

Who has the better Back Double Bicep

Wes
78 (86.7%)
Bhank
12 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep  (Read 42249 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2023, 07:15:13 AM »
Hanky getting owned in his own thread that he started....can you say thread backfire ?

What a doofy clown this cat is.  LOL  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2023, 07:17:17 AM »
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME...........FU CKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2023, 07:27:42 AM »
Hey Brian why did you back out of your planned domination of The Mr. Midwest and Armed Forces contests.....was puking an issue,or was it a bloody rectum?

QUITTER   ;D

Never planned a Mr midwest and was stuck in custody court 8 hours away the day of the armed forces weigh in I was in shape and ready for that one

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2023, 07:31:48 AM »
Never planned a Mr midwest and was stuck in custody court 8 hours away the day of the armed forces weigh in I was in shape and ready for that one
Yeah OK sure you were.

My bad it was The Mid Atlantic Classic......I`m sure you would have at least placed last in both contests.....props for being a quitter, and for being smart enough to know not to enter..........LOSER!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2023, 07:33:45 AM »

add that one to the list...

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2023, 07:41:27 AM »

Haha, lolololol! Damn Buttplug. Everything out of your mouth is either an excuse or a lie. Plus your pathological obsession with with posting pictures of yourself not only reeks of insecurity but it effeminate behavior.

Do you have an Onlyfans? Is that what you do when you're popping amphetamines and mowing down cobbler and soda all night, you pig? If not you should strobgly consider it. You will get all the love and adoration you so desperately crave. Plus you'll make a little cash on the side. Since you don't have any other viable skillset outside of being an attention whore it seems like a perfect fit.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2023, 07:45:34 AM »
Haha, lolololol! Damn Buttplug. Everything out of your mouth is either an excuse or a lie. Plus your pathological obsession with with posting pictures of yourself not only reeks of insecurity but it effeminate behavior.

Do you have an Onlyfans? Is that what you do when you're popping amphetamines and mowing down cobbler and soda all night, you pig? If not you should strobgly consider it. You will get all the love and adoration you so desperately crave. Plus you'll make a little cash on the side. Since you don't have any other viable skillset outside of being an attention whore it seems like a perfect fit.
OUCH!!

That`s gonna` leave a mark.  :D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2023, 07:46:44 AM »

Yep.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2023, 07:59:09 AM »

Enjoyed when Go4It posted pics

Still waiting for Go4Its OnlyFans called "Cruising - What happens on the Cruiseship stays on the Cruiseship"
Q

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2023, 08:12:37 AM »
Write whatever nonsense you want doesn’t change this

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2023, 08:23:19 AM »
what kind of pool table is that ?

Brunswick ?  9ft ?

do you have any bad ass cues ?

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2023, 08:25:49 AM »

You guys both suck.

To win by Getbig standards,one must have a Johnnie Jackson quality back!

And also be a millionaire,goes without saying.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2023, 08:34:03 AM »
Not even comparable. Wes is ripped, all muscle groups are developed and defined and looks like a bodybuilder. The other guy, despite the use of angles and lighting, looks like an average gym-goer.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2023, 08:40:38 AM »
Write whatever nonsense you want doesn’t change this

Your fiance must have connections at the drug court to get you the help you so desperately need. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2023, 08:44:19 AM »
Your fiance must have connections at the drug court to get you the help you so desperately need.

Anyone with a rudimentary appreciation for bodybuilding knows Wes' in that condition would wax Brian onstage in his condition.

And then, anyone with a rudimentary knowledge in Brian knows he couldn't ever get into Wes' condition anyway.

Not sure what he's trying to "win" here.

I've never bagged on his build really.  I thought he looked good when we thought it was TRT.  Now given his own admissions, he looks like any dude blasting gear for two decades, who is going to surely attempt to continue it for too long, and have the issues that correlate to doing that.
Y

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2023, 08:50:32 AM »
You realize that is not even close to me posing I am clearly moving in a video from who knows when at god knows what weight and someone took a still but regardless still waiting on a back double bicep from SC haven’t seen one yet

This back double pics I posted are from this week he is welcome to join this poll if he can provide a back double bicep pic

see now you are just lying.

So someone took this video of you?

Before, it was oh i took a video and screen shot the videos.

So a random person is taking your posing videos? seems gay does it not?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2023, 08:55:08 AM »
Anyone with a rudimentary appreciation for bodybuilding knows Wes' in that condition would wax Brian onstage in his condition.

And then, anyone with a rudimentary knowledge in Brian knows he couldn't ever get into Wes' condition anyway.

Not sure what he's trying to "win" here.

I've never bagged on his build really.  I thought he looked good when we thought it was TRT.  Now given his own admissions, he looks like any dude blasting gear for two decades, who is going to surely attempt to continue it for too long, and have the issues that correlate to doing that.

Seriously? Getting leaner and leaner until you waste away to nothing proves nothing condition only matters with sizeanyone can get lean

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2023, 08:56:37 AM »
Seriously? Getting leaner and leaner until you waste away to nothing proves nothing condition only matters with sizeanyone can get lean

nice pic from 4 years ago.

Why not post something recent.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2023, 08:58:46 AM »
OK asshole you wanna` go for bad......sure you weigh more than I do,but I`m fucking ripped after a long hard prep....something you will never know anything about.

Same day as the back pic......lets see you match this conditioning :

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2023, 09:00:24 AM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2023, 09:02:09 AM »
You can't get that condition - last time you competed you said you went into organ failure.

To be fair, it was the prescription Adderall he stole from his maid's purse and took illegally that did that

We know you can...but please don't.  You know how medically dangerous it is for you to do that.  Your organs...your kidneys...they all failed you when you attempted this.  We know how you are such a rebel and bad ass but you have a wife and kid to think about.

Did I miss a marriage..!?!?  Mazel Tov bhanks  :)
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2023, 09:02:32 AM »
Now FUCKFACE ,I`m 46 in these shots, and you`re presently 45...post any pics of you at 45 matching this conditioning....I know I weigh a buck fifty..blah,blah,blah,.....let the excuses fly dickhead!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2023, 09:06:06 AM »
Now FUCKFACE ,I`m 46 in these shots, and you`re presently 45...post any pics of you at 45 matching this conditioning....I know I weigh a buck fifty..blah,blah,blah,.....let the excuses fly dickhead!

Another thread where Bhanks is getting sent crying in the corner 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2023, 09:09:41 AM »
I believe this may be the last time I competed as a lightweight and my legs are as big as yours at 225 pound bitch........now go get your shine box.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2023, 09:10:19 AM »

Nice comb over.

Also epic thread backfire. You're comfortably losing the poll