Author Topic: Triceps that Intimidate  (Read 6536 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Triceps that Intimidate
« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2023, 06:41:05 PM »
Just so everyone knows, when you write or say triceps, it is ALWAYS tricepS. Tri = three.

Just as biceps is always bicepS.

Always.

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #76 on: April 11, 2023, 06:45:25 PM »
Just so everyone knows, when you write or say triceps, it is ALWAYS tricepS. Tri = three.

Just as biceps is always bicepS.

Always.

look into it

fixed

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 11, 2023, 06:47:14 PM »

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2023, 06:48:20 PM »
No I am just ignoring you right now they are both bigger but I am considerably leaner I think I compare well if we take out shirts off

I'd say you'd be leaner,  I haven't been comp shape in years  and even then I was taking DNP, clen and T3. I felt like shit, you have 10years on me I can't imagine doing anything remotely similar by your age.

I'm all about looking half decent in clothes as they barely come off these days. Passion for BB died long ago, slinging and taking shit back and forth in the btc thread is more entertaining.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2023, 07:23:03 PM »
sarge brings the guns

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: April 11, 2023, 07:23:33 PM »
I'd say you'd be leaner,  I haven't been comp shape in years  and even then I was taking DNP, clen and T3. I felt like shit, you have 10years on me I can't imagine doing anything remotely similar by your age.

I'm all about looking half decent in clothes as they barely come off these days. Passion for BB died long ago, slinging and taking shit back and forth in the btc thread is more entertaining.

thats not spencer wtf??? lol

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #81 on: April 11, 2023, 07:48:43 PM »
sarge brings the guns

ripped and massive
big props, Sergeant

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #82 on: April 11, 2023, 08:03:53 PM »

I am not taking any of that stuff

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 11, 2023, 08:05:32 PM »
*Groan* Did you not see my post about wanting to be nicer to you. You make it impossible.  You're 45yrs old for Christ's sake stop calling people haters.

As soon as they stop falsely accusing me of shopping my pics that is pure hatorade I have never shopped a pic in my life

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: April 12, 2023, 03:24:13 AM »
This is 225 with 20.5”
looking huge big rob

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #85 on: April 12, 2023, 03:31:22 AM »
dont mind me, just shamelessly passing through...

20.5 if you are 4’6”. That one arm looks to be 25” and the other 18”. What’s the deal with that photo? Shopped or synthol? Or is it just the mirror? Not an attack either just looks very odd and enormous.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #86 on: April 12, 2023, 03:34:19 AM »
20.5 if you are 4’6”. That one arm looks to be 25” and the other 18”. What’s the deal with that photo? Shopped or synthol?

The arm holding the phone looks to be half the size as the other. Maybe the mirror is causing that distorted look though.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 12, 2023, 03:36:21 AM »
The arm holding the phone looks to be half the size as the other. Maybe the mirror is causing that distorted look though.

Haha yeah I just added the last sentence as you posted. One arm looks legit 25” and the other about 8” smaller.

Looks manfred hoeberlish.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: April 12, 2023, 03:46:06 AM »
Haha yeah I just added the last sentence as you posted. One arm looks legit 25” and the other about 8” smaller.

Looks manfred hoeberlish.
It does look like Manfred! Good call

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 12, 2023, 04:06:55 AM »
sarge brings the guns

Big lean arms sarge.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #90 on: April 12, 2023, 05:09:51 AM »
As soon as they stop falsely accusing me of shopping my pics that is pure hatorade I have never shopped a pic in my life

Call me a hater all you want. You're one of the worst liars I have ever come across. Liar.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: April 12, 2023, 05:22:38 AM »
Nope jut a morning side tricep

tbh - I'm actually surprised, Brian. You don't look as bad as you did before in terms of your gut.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2023, 05:29:04 AM »
sarge brings the guns

Great stuff with your lateral head genetics. Thickness for sure, there. My weakness in terms of the heads is the long head.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2023, 05:32:27 AM »
Call me a hater all you want. You're one of the worst liars I have ever come across. Liar.

Never lied once

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: April 12, 2023, 05:33:50 AM »
I am not taking any of that stuff

dyazide bruh..... your posing is fuckin brutal hankins..you gotta fix that.. like yesterday

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2023, 05:41:34 AM »
tbh - I'm actually surprised, Brian. You don't look as bad as you did before in terms of your gut.

I am going to be shredded on the 23rd the changes the last 36 hours will really surprise you guys just fasting that last day vs trying to refeed after weigh ins is going to make a massive difference in my midsection and everywhere else .  I was sick and exhausted  last time I am not going to be sick this time. I am also not going to do 3 classes back to back I didn’t know the format I had no idea and I was damn near collapsing backstage between rounds as I wasn’t pacing myself just flexing too hard wearing myself out. I can blow up to 230lbs after this time I am coming in lean for classic. If it doesn’t work fine will bulk back up next time but going to try to hit my condition and see what happens. I am losing about a pound a day so will be maybe 5-8lbs below where I am now. I may actually do a refeed on carbs a day or 2 prior to bring myself back up to 205lbs for weigh ins if I get too low. I know the last 36 hour fast is going to fix midsection if I want to be full and digest the food anyway it needs to go back in before then

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #96 on: April 12, 2023, 05:41:47 AM »
sarge brings the guns

You look just like the dude in your avatar.
Y

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #97 on: April 12, 2023, 05:42:28 AM »
Never lied once

Ok Brian

Who won you or Clegg?

The answer options are you did or he did- no other answer needed.
B

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #98 on: April 12, 2023, 05:54:31 AM »
Ok Brian

Who won you or Clegg?

The answer options are you did or he did- no other answer needed.

The question is to difficult for him
As is
Did you they award you 2nd place in your bodybuilding contest??

Let's wait & see ........................ ..........

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: April 12, 2023, 06:10:29 AM »
I am going to be shredded on the 23rd the changes the last 36 hours will really surprise you guys just fasting that last day vs trying to refeed after weigh ins is going to make a massive difference in my midsection and everywhere else .  I was sick and exhausted  last time I am not going to be sick this time. I am also not going to do 3 classes back to back I didn’t know the format I had no idea and I was damn near collapsing backstage between rounds as I wasn’t pacing myself just flexing too hard wearing myself out. I can blow up to 230lbs after this time I am coming in lean for classic. If it doesn’t work fine will bulk back up next time but going to try to hit my condition and see what happens. I am losing about a pound a day so will be maybe 5-8lbs below where I am now. I may actually do a refeed on carbs a day or 2 prior to bring myself back up to 205lbs for weigh ins if I get too low. I know the last 36 hour fast is going to fix midsection if I want to be full and digest the food anyway it needs to go back in before then
If it actually pans out that way I'll be the first to give you credit but you have quite a bit more bf to lose. You're double digits man. Closer to 12-13% than 10%