Author Topic: Tips from the MountainDog  (Read 2895 times)

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Re: Tips from the MountainDog
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2023, 05:06:20 AM »
Bodybuilders would rather be dead than small, they don't give a fuck about their families. Dude had a heart attack and kept juicing, I would go off gear, stop eating meat, do lots of cardio, I don't know, something would had to change. Very hard to feel sorry for him.
He actually did that, he was only on trt and was eating like 100-150  grams of protein a day, he talked about it in many videos, he was working closely with doctors and monitoring everything, his best friend was Dr. Eric Serrano. Maybe Covid and or getting the vaccine ended up being a factor, both are known to increase clotting factors.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2023, 05:49:15 AM »
I agree that the bb lifestyle had nothing to do with his death.

He likely died from a broken heart due to less than average penis size.

No amount of bodybuilding, or lifestyle drugs, can add even a centimeter to your genitalias.

Maybe he developed the blood clot from repeatedly slamming it in a door in an attempt to make it all "swole up".

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2023, 05:55:43 AM »
He actually did that, he was only on trt and was eating like 100-150  grams of protein a day, he talked about it in many videos, he was working closely with doctors and monitoring everything, his best friend was Dr. Eric Serrano. Maybe Covid and or getting the vaccine ended up being a factor, both are known to increase clotting factors.

Just looking over his Instagram I don’t think he was really on TRT.  He was still a big dude even if he downsized from his peak

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2023, 06:00:42 AM »
Bodybuilders would rather be dead than small, they don't give a fuck about their families. Dude had a heart attack and kept juicing, I would go off gear, stop eating meat, do lots of cardio, I don't know, something would had to change. Very hard to feel sorry for him.
he's be pretty miffed if he saw how small he is now

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2023, 06:08:43 AM »
Why would anyone donate to a go fund me for a guy making 300k a year. That’s absurd, people are fucked.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2023, 06:34:37 AM »
Why would anyone donate to a go fund me for a guy making 300k a year. That’s absurd, people are fucked.

Would donate to a Robcguns Gofundme even if Rob was rich

That's just how good a fellow he is
Q

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2023, 07:39:09 AM »
Would donate to a Robcguns Gofundme even if Rob was rich

That's just how good a fellow he is
rob should have a Walk-a-thon he would make a fortune

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2023, 11:54:52 AM »

Exactly

Should have donated to Robby Robinson instead

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2023, 11:55:53 AM »

Trt is at least 500 mg a wk

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2023, 12:39:12 PM »
Maybe he developed the blood clot from repeatedly slamming it in a door in an attempt to make it all "swole up".

It’s possible but given Johns nature it was unlikely this was his method for penile growth.

He probably trained that thing to failure with high volume sets, really making sure engorged the member with blood.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2023, 07:36:20 PM »
Just looking over his Instagram I don’t think he was really on TRT.  He was still a big dude even if he downsized from his peak

Not real TRT.

He would have shrunk to 150 pounds like Kali muscle.

These guys are mentally ill.

Their body/image is everything to them.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2023, 09:13:06 PM »
Not real TRT.

Bbers are delusional, trt to them is full on cycles

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2023, 06:03:51 AM »
I agree that the bb lifestyle had nothing to do with his death.

He likely died from a broken heart due to less than average penis size.

No amount of bodybuilding, or lifestyle drugs, can add even a centimeter to your genitalias.

Somehow this info escaped me.  I'm now being forced to re-evaluate John's unfortunate demise.

Why else do you think he was called Mountain Dog..?  Apparently his c0ck was shaped like a lipstick
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2023, 06:12:28 AM »
Bostin had the most pathetic cock the bb world has known since Tom Prince.

Brutal double slam on two dead guys that can't defend themselves....

Well done that man! ;D 8)

I don't think the "juicing" after the heart attack was the main issue. He dropped to genuine TRT doses and pointed out that going completely off would probably be worse for his health. He was probably right.

He had a low ejection fraction and the option of an ICD implant (similar to Palumbo?) which I believe he refused. He claimed he felt fine and kept hitting the weights and sought out a doctor who was basically giving him the answers he wanted to hear.

He didn't really seem interested in changing his lifestyle and shrinking down in order to give himself the best chance of extending his life. All good if that's how he wants to go out, but pretty selfish considering he had a kid. In that regards it's hard to feel sorry for him.

Not disagreeing with you just for the sake of it, but I made this gif a couple of weeks after his YouTube video with Dr Nick where he said basically "I'm fine, it's all good, nothing to see here"...

If that's TRT muscle then I'm finally hitting that sh1t

Not real TRT.

Yeah - this
T

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2023, 07:03:22 AM »
I was thinking about this post dunkin donuts wrote last night, about how Brian Shaw's self-abuse triggers DD:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=684313.msg9986565#msg9986565

Then I saw this post, and got to thinking about how the screenshot of John Meadows below triggers me.

Meadows is making light of being hospitalized...as if such a scenario is funny in any way.

Meanwhile - dude died of a heart attack.

"A-a-ah! I'm lying on a gurney pretending to have a heart attack, honey! Take a good picture! I'M DEAD!"

Given that he has passed away now, I should just be respectful and continue to offer my condolences.

But no.

This photo triggers me and makes me angry at John precisely BECAUSE he died. He was only 49 years old with a wife and twin teenage sons. He was a millionaire, and had NO REASON to continue to push his body - especially after his heart attack the previous year. He should have quit all PED's immediately, and focused 100% on a diet and training program to improve his heart disease. Instead, he stubbornly chose to still push his luck...until his luck ran out very shortly after.  :( >:(

On the topic - do we know whether or not the vaccine played any role in John's death?

He had a pulmonary embolism..blood clot in the lungs..likely due to the Covid vaccine..I talked to Dave tate the other day who was a pallbearer at meadows funeral and everyone is betting on vaccine.

Bench

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2023, 03:14:20 PM »
Brutal double slam on two dead guys that can't defend themselves....

Well done that man! ;D 8)

Not disagreeing with you just for the sake of it, but I made this gif a couple of weeks after his YouTube video with Dr Nick where he said basically "I'm fine, it's all good, nothing to see here"...

If that's TRT muscle then I'm finally hitting that sh1t

Yeah - this

He was still eating like a bodybuilder. It's similar to a pro who takes a few months off the juice after a contest to clean out. If they still eat and train then for a fair amount of time they still hold a decent amount of size vs doing nothing and rapidly deflating.