Author Topic: Tucker Carlson  (Read 4236 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: Tucker Carlson
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2023, 06:50:01 AM »
Then why don't YOU prove it.  Because all these Trumpy aligned legal eagles sure can't and more than enough GOP appointed/leaning/administrating officials say just the opposite.

Of course Libturdz cried when Trump won, about it being fixed, etc...
If you fail to see both parties are insane, well, that makes you "proper insane"...

And only YOU can prevent forest fires Matt!!   ::) ::)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2023, 06:53:46 AM »
▫️

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2023, 08:15:02 AM »
I think it was because of some producer gal who his senior producer apparently threw some anti semtic comments at or "created an environment"

that pissed off he board and they made the decision

the dominion thing exposed his disdain for DT which contradicts his on air persona - and some other things

but the producer gal was his downfall and Murdock made the call

That's all BS nonsense cover stuff put out by the Left and Uniparty fools.  Tucker is fine with Trump and more in his camp than  almost anyone else at Fox because Tucker likes to tell the honest truth.  All the rest will bend over for the paycheck

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2023, 08:23:42 AM »
Then why don't YOU prove it.  Because all these Trumpy aligned legal eagles sure can't and more than enough GOP appointed/leaning/administrating officials say just the opposite.

It only needed to be 42,918 votes in 3 states AZ, GA and Wisc.  Do you understand that though nominal Republicans controlled at least Georgia and AZ, they despised Trump?  After the psyop they pulled on Covid do you really think they couldn't pull off coming up with that few votes and then bury it too deep to uncover?  Especially as it had to be uncovered immediately.  Bill Barr came out within weeks and said there was nothing (and you could know this so quickly how??), but turns out no one actually was allowed to look and he was just talking out of his ass.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2023, 12:51:31 PM »
Of course Libturdz cried when Trump won, about it being fixed, etc...
If you fail to see both parties are insane, well, that makes you "proper insane"...

And only YOU can prevent forest fires Matt!!   ::) ::)

How many lawsuits did they file?
How many rallies did they hold whining?
How many party members in Congress continue to promote their Big Lie?
How many times did their candidate attempt to overthrow the election and interfere with legitimate vote processes?
How many fake electors did their party come up with?

Feel free to post the numbers for both parties.  The difference should be glaring.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2023, 03:27:46 PM »
Biden got more votes.

The delays which allowed more votes to be gathered is what got Biden across the line.

More people made a vote against Trump and people need to accept that is what it was. It is not that people preferred Biden, they just hated Trump.

Then they got Biden and immediately started to hate him aswell lol.

Both left and right will show stimmy bucks for the 2024 election therefore both votes are for inflationary policy.

Truth. Which is why I don’t want Trump running again. He’ll bring the haters out in droves.

dunkin donuts

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2023, 03:40:46 PM »
He has a weird permanent frown

Gruntled

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2023, 04:32:38 PM »
Solid point by Louis… who has a strong Instagram and Twitter following!

2000 mules was all about bogus claims of ballot harvesting and they never mentioned Dominion

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2023, 06:42:19 PM »
2000 Mules was another idiot dog whistle put out to keep the retards in their throes of passion.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2023, 07:01:38 PM »
2000 Mules was another idiot dog whistle put out to keep the retards in their throes of passion.

I think it's correct that it was about ballot harvesting though...and not about the Dominion voting machines.

I'd still be very concerned about machine voting though. I'd like to know how Dominion can guarantee it won't be abused.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2023, 11:37:16 PM »

Truth. Which is why I don’t want Trump running again. He’ll bring the haters out in droves.
Yep.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2023, 12:09:39 AM »
You Can't CUCK the TUCK!

Q

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2023, 02:54:27 AM »
Tucker had been crushing it. The vax, the war, Jan 6, illegal immigration, etc. As opposed to Fox which otherwise just pushed the gubment 'ganda.

Viewers agreed. He was the #1 show by a wide margin. This reeks of agenda.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2023, 12:28:00 AM »
▫️
Robert Kennedy's attitude towards the clot shot guarantees he won't get anywhere in the libtard primaries.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2023, 01:04:01 AM »

It doesn't take - what - FIVE DAYS to complete an election.

And Biden got more votes than Obama? Please. 🙄

And Trump's popularity increased with every demographic EXCEPT for White men - conveniently the one group that has the most dead people eligible to vote.

No chance Biden was more popular than Obama.

And look at this bullshit fact-check - saying OH YES, Biden got more votes thanks to mail-in voting. NO SHIT. Trump was leading until it took days, and millions of mail-in votes, and suddenly that changed. 🙄

Nice to read the comments of people not buying it:

https://twitter.com/FiveThirtyEight/status/1323957535628558337

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2023, 01:05:45 AM »
Delicious irony that his 3 minute tweet last night got millions more views than Fox et al
T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2023, 01:27:11 AM »
Delicious irony that his 3 minute tweet last night got millions more views than Fox et al

Tucker did a 3-minute video tweet last night?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2023, 03:01:15 AM »
Tucker did a 3-minute video tweet last night?

Yep - last time I looked it was at 33 million views LOL

Edit: make that >35M  ;D

http://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1651376097349578753
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2023, 03:16:43 PM »
It doesn't take - what - FIVE DAYS to complete an election.

And Biden got more votes than Obama? Please. 🙄

And Trump's popularity increased with every demographic EXCEPT for White men - conveniently the one group that has the most dead people eligible to vote.

No chance Biden was more popular than Obama.

And look at this bullshit fact-check - saying OH YES, Biden got more votes thanks to mail-in voting. NO SHIT. Trump was leading until it took days, and millions of mail-in votes, and suddenly that changed. 🙄

Nice to read the comments of people not buying it:

https://twitter.com/FiveThirtyEight/status/1323957535628558337

Oh, then you should put your retarded Canadian sleuth skills to use and find all this evidence for some hack to file a lawsuit and win for Trumpy then. 

I like people pointing at the number of mail in votes like it is something suspicious.  The entire world was in the middle of covid restrictions and mail in voting was what a lot of people felt most comfortable with. 

Legit election.  Legit win.  Legit President.   Don't like it?  Then cry.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2023, 03:18:23 PM »
Yep - last time I looked it was at 33 million views LOL

Edit: make that >35M  ;D

http://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1651376097349578753

Is this the one where he talks about "truth"?

Like his dumb ass didn't sit on tv and peddle lies nonstop.

Of course, Clearly Fake had to make sure to remind everyone how stupid she is with her comments.

---
Former GOP gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake on Tuesday suggested that Fox News was “in bed with the left” after the conservative channel ousted Tucker Carlson. (Watch the video below.)

“It’s very obvious right now that Fox News has become the establishment GOP, which is really the uniparty Republicans,” she said on the competing conservative outlet Newsmax. “They’re the ones who are really in bed with the left.”
---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2023, 03:24:11 PM »

The fact that it’s still in the courts to this day and the fact they’re still trying to stop him from running with bullshit made charges is proof enough….dipshit

He got no where near 81000,000 votes.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2023, 03:57:10 PM »
Tucker called out the Jews and their White genocide project. I was amazed and thought they would let him go right then. I'm sure there are a bunch of reasons he's now gone but that was most likely one of them.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2023, 04:30:35 PM »
Oh, then you should put your retarded Canadian sleuth skills to use and find all this evidence for some hack to file a lawsuit and win for Trumpy then. 

I like people pointing at the number of mail in votes like it is something suspicious.  The entire world was in the middle of covid restrictions and mail in voting was what a lot of people felt most comfortable with. 

Legit election.  Legit win.  Legit President.   Don't like it?  Then cry.

the sleuth skills won't matter when the entire establishment is against you

why were they still comfortable going to walmart but not the polls?

if it's so legit why are they and you still obsessed with ruining him?  why aren't you begging him to run again?

what race are you and how has your life been better under biden???????

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2023, 04:31:18 PM »
So Joe Biden actually got more votes than any other president in USA history?

I find that very hard to believe.

Makes me wonder why Murdoch didn't fight the dominion lawsuit. There was obviously massive electoral fraud, IMO.

More votes than any president in USA history...lol.

murdoch is a jew, i can't believe he allowed him to be on the air as long as he did

E
E

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2023, 05:19:24 PM »
The fact that it’s still in the courts to this day and the fact they’re still trying to stop him from running with bullshit made charges is proof enough….dipshit

He got no where near 81000,000 votes.

Courts.  HAHAHAHAHA.  No one is trying to stop him.  Everyone that is for Biden wants him to run.  Easy beatings.  Again.

None of the charges are made up.  Only in your head.