Author Topic: Re-occuring Nightmare  (Read 3824 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Re-occuring Nightmare
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2023, 05:47:38 AM »
Q

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2023, 09:35:59 AM »
My blood pressure is ideal and I am not passing blood. My heart rate is elevated as always. I have a surgery for my umbilical hernia scheduled in July

Glad to hear bro. Are you still using gear? Please leave it alone for awhile it will help the blood pressure. Drink a lot of water, and have a good Mediterranean diet for the next 16 weeks.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2023, 09:38:55 AM »
My blood pressure is ideal and I am not passing blood. My heart rate is elevated as always. I have a surgery for my umbilical hernia scheduled in July

you should have them sew on a cock n balls too during it... woman beating faggit

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2023, 10:09:45 AM »
A man dreams he's eating a giant marshmallow.

He wakes up and his pillow is gone.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2023, 10:26:47 AM »
Glad to hear bro. Are you still using gear? Please leave it alone for awhile it will help the blood pressure. Drink a lot of water, and have a good Mediterranean diet for the next 16 weeks.

It's not "gear" or "anabolics" or "steroids" when the meds are prescribed by a clinic.
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2023, 10:52:36 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2023, 12:18:34 PM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2023, 12:24:21 PM »

;D
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2023, 01:05:14 PM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2023, 01:23:53 PM »
I was 170lbs at 18 when I stopped drinking and started seriously lifting with a college dining hall sophomore year of college and 205lbs after about 6 months. I was 225lbs when I graduated. I was 145lbs on the dot when I showed up to wrestling camp at 15 the summer between my Sophmore and Junior year of high school.

You are naturally a small frame man. Off everything, and you’ll look like a concentration camp survivor

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2023, 02:05:40 PM »
You are naturally a small frame man. Off everything, and you’ll look like a concentration camp survivor

I don't consider 220-225lbs at 511 small that's my weight that has been my weight for decades when healthy and eating. I am only 218lbs right now because I cut down for a show and got sick and dehydrated and you all scream that my sick cut dehydrated weight is my real weight or even less which it isn't just nonsense

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2023, 03:31:16 PM »
I agree; someone doesn’t reach their optimal weight for their frame until their knees hurt and they have trouble walking long distances.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2023, 04:36:46 PM »
I don't consider 220-225lbs at 511 small that's my weight that has been my weight for decades when healthy and eating. I am only 218lbs right now because I cut down for a show and got sick and dehydrated and you all scream that my sick cut dehydrated weight is my real weight or even less which it isn't just nonsense

What about when you come off all drugs rec/prescribed/bio identical?

170 lbs easily.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2023, 04:43:59 PM »
What about when you come off all drugs rec/prescribed/bio identical?

170 lbs easily.

I came off "everything" and went from 195lbs dying to 215lbs plus once my digestive system started working again you guys can claim I am 150lbs and 5 foot 7 all you went doesn't make it true I know how much I weigh

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2023, 04:58:40 PM »
I came off "everything" and went from 195lbs dying to 215lbs plus once my digestive system started working again you guys can claim I am 150lbs and 5 foot 7 all you went doesn't make it true I know how much I weigh

Funny, at one point you were posting hourly weigh in videos.

As soon as you came off all the drugs there hasn’t been a single peep about your weight.

Because you know it’s plummeting below 180

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2023, 10:07:06 PM »

As soon as you came off all the drugs there hasn’t been a single peep about your weight.

Plummeting, yes. I don't think to below 180 though. I am still 190 currently...just not anywhere near as in-shape as I was on Anadrol last summer.

I'm 15-lb lighter, and my body fat percentage is the same, if not higher.

So if I can still maintain a body weight of 190-lb, I'm sure B. Hank can be over 200-lb, rather easily.

But the body composition is just not the same. And ultimately, that is the issue. B. Hank at 200 while clean is not going to be the same "look" as B. Hank on gear.

It's the "look" that changes drastically...even if a person can maintain a similar body weight they had on gear.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2023, 09:39:55 AM »

I was 212lbs when I woke up this am and I was 218lbs when I went to bed last night with a full bladder.  Today will be my first day back at the gym as I just trained at home this last week. I will be 220lbs July 15th for my strict curl meet

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2023, 10:05:15 AM »

Geezus you ass clown...you don't aren't dying f you drop below a certain weight.  It's your fucking overblown ego that screams out for help

You are a pathic sad frail man.   My one workout this weekend would have fucked you up for days on end.

Fuck me...I can't even stand the sight of your name...I think I am with jeff on this...might be outta here because I never have wanted to drop a plate on someone's face as much as I do you

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2023, 10:35:11 AM »
Geezus you ass clown...you don't aren't dying f you drop below a certain weight.  It's your fucking overblown ego that screams out for help

You are a pathic sad frail man.   My one workout this weekend would have fucked you up for days on end.

Fuck me...I can't even stand the sight of your name...I think I am with jeff on this...might be outta here because I never have wanted to drop a plate on someone's face as much as I do you

I have 11 people on ignore up to now
Anyone who quotes him and responds positively to him are dead to me

Any more and Im out of here full stop, its not worth me opening a thread, I cant see anything

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2023, 12:30:44 PM »
I legit don't seem to have any nightmares ever, i haven't had any nightmare in years, but I've had ''uncomfortable'' dreams, dreams like being at work doing some kind of job and dealing with some kind of stressful bs drama, then waking up and realizing it was just some silly dream

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2023, 12:33:05 PM »
I legit don't seem to have any nightmares ever, i haven't had any nightmare in years, but I've had ''uncomfortable'' dreams, dreams like being at work doing some kind of job and dealing with some kind of stressful bs drama, then waking up and realizing it was just some silly dream
Tame if true

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2023, 12:35:59 PM »

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2023, 04:22:49 PM »

I have 11 people on ignore up to now
Anyone who quotes him and responds positively to him are dead to me

Any more and Im out of here full stop, its not worth me opening a thread, I cant see anything
I don't know anyone is still engaging him It's running n circles. Dude was on deaths door after his show now he's healthy as a horse? It's not even fun to trash him anymore. I'm out

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2023, 05:50:29 PM »
your nightmare would be your hemorrhoid places 1st as a light heavyweight in the Carolina elite classic and dedicates it’s legendary victory to the memory of Vincent Goodrum

plus it’s lower lats where wider and it has more leg vascularity and calf development then you

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2023, 05:56:43 PM »
I’ve had many a nitemare about being strangled by a snake, only to awake With my erection poking me in the neck.