Author Topic: Re-occuring Nightmare  (Read 3826 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re-occuring Nightmare
« on: May 13, 2023, 05:15:32 AM »
So I keep having this same dream where I am in like boarding school or the military and the dining hall is  out of food I am there at the wrong hour or the people in front of me got the last of it. I am always really frustrated because I see food but can't seem to get any of it. This is how I know I am not eating too much. The body is begging me to eat more. I wake up and have to eat.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
Re: Re-occuring Nightmare
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2023, 05:17:39 AM »
Stop eating so much, stop the drugs and go down to your normal bodyweight of 145.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2023, 05:23:32 AM »
Stop eating so much, stop the drugs and go down to your normal bodyweight of 145.

I was 170lbs at 18 when I stopped drinking and started seriously lifting with a college dining hall sophomore year of college and 205lbs after about 6 months. I was 225lbs when I graduated. I was 145lbs on the dot when I showed up to wrestling camp at 15 the summer between my Sophmore and Junior year of high school.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2023, 05:40:28 AM »

I am not eating enough just curios if anyone else had nightmares about starvation its really upsetting as I can see the food but can't get any

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2023, 05:43:39 AM »
So I keep having this same dream where I am in like boarding school or the military and the dining hall is  out of food I am there at the wrong hour or the people in front of me got the last of it. I am always really frustrated because I see food but can't seem to get any of it. This is how I know I am not eating too much. The body is begging me to eat more. I wake up and have to eat.

Are you cutting right now?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2023, 05:48:16 AM »
joon is now writing his posts for him.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2023, 06:11:38 AM »
Are you cutting right now?

No I have been having this re-occuring nightmare for about a year. I am sometimes in boarding school or college or the Army and it's like a dining hall but I am in the back of the line and they shut down before I get to the front or I don't have the proper attire to go into the dining room and I am trying to get ready as the food is disappearing. Or it's like a private party and I am stealing the food and trying to stuff it in my pockets and get away but I never get to eat anything

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2023, 06:14:40 AM »
I have a Re-occuring Nightmare that emerged this year, that Biden ISN'T going to Bomb Taiwan and that Russia ISN'T dropping the Tsar-bomba on Zelensky
Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2023, 06:15:04 AM »
I am not eating enough just curios if anyone else had nightmares about starvation its really upsetting as I can see the food but can't get any

I wouldn't call them nightmares exactly, just anxiety inducing, but my regular vivid dream is we're somewhere unfamiliar and I get separated from my family, then somehow get lost myself, lose my car keys, and my phone is always fucked so I can't use it to find or help them.  I've even woken with a start sometimes and had sleep paralysis for couple of seconds...  :-\

Yeah I know - talking about your dreams = super ghey
T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2023, 06:21:08 AM »
Talking about Taffins dreams while watching Humble Narcissist = Very Manly
Q

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2023, 07:36:11 AM »

This is you scared of being small. School, Military mess halls, etc.... all equal you in your formative years.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2023, 08:36:14 AM »
This is you scared of being small. School, Military mess halls, etc.... all equal you in your formative years.

this isnt anything, it isnt even Brian, wake the fuck up

There are some fucking mugs on this forum

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2023, 08:46:05 AM »

Or my body is telling me to eat more

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2023, 08:57:03 AM »
Q

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2023, 09:11:18 AM »
Bhank,

I'm concerned.

There could be something to this. I'd suspect a few possibilities. Maybe, it's simply a nutrient deficiency. Studies have shown that Vitamin B6, D and Calcium deficiency can all lead to bad dreams and nightmares. If it's simply that, a good multivitamin and a well-balanced diet might do the trick Bhank.

It could also be nightmares induced by post-traumatic stress disorder of some sort. Were you deprived of food when young? Did you experience neglect in a way that now fosters food insecurity? If there is more to this, you could possibly have some underlying PTSD that might respond well to an SSRI (like Zoloft) and possibly some psychotherapy.

If neither of the aforementioned sound like your story, there are some medications that have been shown to be effective for nightmares (Prazosin, Guanfacine, Clonidine etc.).

I wish you well.

"1"

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2023, 09:35:29 AM »
this isnt anything, it isnt even Brian, wake the fuck up

There are some fucking mugs on this forum
   ::)

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2023, 09:45:16 AM »
   ::)

Jeffley sees uncle joon in his dreams

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2023, 09:55:51 AM »
Jeffley sees uncle joon in his dreams
his posting style has changed
He now makes jokes, he never made a joke in the previous 2 years

His posts have gone from the blatantly moronic to the subtle trolling well beyond our "village idiot" Brian

If you havent noticed that then you are dumber than Brian

Crack on replying to the posts

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2023, 10:08:46 AM »
yeah jeff, but joon was never clever enough for any of that
Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2023, 10:12:51 AM »
yeah jeff, but joon was never clever enough for any of that

oh yes he was....

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2023, 12:59:59 PM »
oh yes he was....

Always easy to spot
Y

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2023, 01:49:19 PM »
Bhank,

I'm concerned.

There could be something to this. I'd suspect a few possibilities. Maybe, it's simply a nutrient deficiency. Studies have shown that Vitamin B6, D and Calcium deficiency can all lead to bad dreams and nightmares. If it's simply that, a good multivitamin and a well-balanced diet might do the trick Bhank.

It could also be nightmares induced by post-traumatic stress disorder of some sort. Were you deprived of food when young? Did you experience neglect in a way that now fosters food insecurity? If there is more to this, you could possibly have some underlying PTSD that might respond well to an SSRI (like Zoloft) and possibly some psychotherapy.

If neither of the aforementioned sound like your story, there are some medications that have been shown to be effective for nightmares (Prazosin, Guanfacine, Clonidine etc.).

I wish you well.

"1"

Every time I think I'm being subtle in my fuckery, along comes OMR to remind me what elite-level trolling is all about....

(and yeah, full homo, whatever)

T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2023, 02:06:07 PM »
Every time I think I'm being subtle in my fuckery, along comes OMR to remind me what elite-level trolling is all about....

(and yeah, full homo, whatever)

It's what this forum brings out of us.

"1"

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2023, 02:10:09 PM »
I have a dream that keeps repeating. I'm eating a giant marshmallow every night. When I wake up my pillow is gone. I have my pillow on speed dial.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2023, 02:21:52 PM »
Despite having good teeth, I have a recurrent dream of my teeth falling out.

Another recurring dream is being in school and failing a test or not having enough credits to graduate or not knowing where my classes are.

I wish I had more dreams like bhanks.
X