Author Topic: Public Service Announcement from Avesher  (Read 59867 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Public Service Announcement from Avesher
« Reply #400 on: May 22, 2023, 04:32:13 PM »
If anything does happen to Josh.. I'm sure the getbiggers in this thread will put money on his books to keep him happy.

Time is ticking on Brian as Josh is on the proverbial back 9 of dismantling hankins

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #401 on: May 22, 2023, 06:27:18 PM »
OK some dogs are wary of strangers in general. I think they're usually mastiff types who were bred for a guarding duty. But wary of strangers is a far cry from shot by animal control. What provoked that? Animal control doesn't just randomly go to private residences in gated communities...

i've got a purebred Tibetan Mastiff. known as one of the most viscous, protective breeds.  had him since 8 weeks and he is well socialized and i can take him anywhere around people and other dogs.  i wouldn't suggest trying to enter my house until i introduce you to him, but once you meet him you are good forever as they never forget you.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: May 22, 2023, 06:49:47 PM »
Hanks - were you part of the program ?  If so its ok bro! 

2:40 - 2:44

At least we know how they met.

She's a "coordinator".

Pretty nice role for a lawyer.

And those dilated eyes with lights in her face?

Must be on the same drug stack as hanky. Adderall and pain killers right Brian?

She's uglier than i thought and needs to do something with her hair.

I'm sure she was a real winner from the trailer park she grew up in.

Pregnant at 15.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #403 on: May 22, 2023, 07:11:19 PM »
Never mind that, what the hell is member of Mensa doing at 02:41? Just randomly gets up from his seat and moves behind the table to start clapping ...? why?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: May 22, 2023, 07:13:43 PM »
Never mind that, what the hell is member of Mensa doing at 02:41? Just randomly gets up from his seat and moves behind the table to start clapping ...? why?

He got in line with the rest of the drug addicts that she helped.

It's quite obvious her role is to change hanky to be a better man.

My older sister tried it.

Didn't end well.

She will end up bruised and beaten, but i'm sure her daddy got her warmed up to that already.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #405 on: May 22, 2023, 07:26:01 PM »
He got in line with the rest of the drug addicts that she helped.

It's quite obvious her role is to change hanky to be a better man.

My older sister tried it.

Didn't end well.

She will end up bruised and beaten, but i'm sure her daddy got her warmed up to that already.

I agree, hanky is kind of a project for her. It's probably a good deal from her point of view, she gets to dominate a weak man, former "bad boy" past his prime and live in a big ass house. Provide security for her three kids and signal high value/status to her peer group and family.

In all fairness a bossy woman like her is just what this man baby needs. It may or may not work, it all comes down to if someone really wants to change.

For all the shit we give the guy, he seems to be putting in the work so far. Obviously she pushed him to get that boring low level job where he gets paid chi-chi beans not to mention the humiliation of doing a job fit for a twenty year old or some grandma working part time.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #406 on: May 22, 2023, 07:26:16 PM »
Brian on his honeymoon

eating on his own. again.

Em is getting airlocked on rotate by the hotel staff.

Parsh

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: May 22, 2023, 07:39:38 PM »
Absolutely brutal responses in this thread.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #408 on: May 22, 2023, 07:54:58 PM »

Remember, when he said he doesn’t drink? Hasn’t had a drink in years.

Yet pounding margaritas by himself

It's a sprite with grenadine I didn't have a single alcoholic drink in Vegas didn't even touch the champagne.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: May 22, 2023, 07:56:35 PM »
SC trains at 4 AM because he`s fucking dedicated, and has a REAL job to go to after that..........key words........DEDICATED.. .and....REAL JOB.........not answering one phone call per day from your living room......<--------your own words.

And another thing..........his build crushes yours, and I won`t even mention his level of  cardio, conditioning, and strength.

You`re a chump, and a pussy, and a wannabe bodybuilder who emulates todays retards and thinks weighing 250 pounds will make you better.....it will make you look just the same only bigger gutwise and shittier proportionwise......you can polish a turd but it`ll still be a turd !!

Know your fucking role......you are not a getbigger.

Fuck off no one wants your dumb fucking ass here anyway............novice!

I don't answer phone calls I work in spreadsheets most of the day reconciling multi million dollar government contracts

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: May 22, 2023, 07:58:43 PM »
SC trains at 4 AM because he`s fucking dedicated, and has a REAL job to go to after that..........key words........DEDICATED.. .and....REAL JOB.........not answering one phone call per day from your living room......<--------your own words.

And another thing..........his build crushes yours, and I won`t even mention his level of  cardio, conditioning, and strength.

You`re a chump, and a pussy, and a wannabe bodybuilder who emulates todays retards and thinks weighing 250 pounds will make you better.....it will make you look just the same only bigger gutwise and shittier proportionwise......you can polish a turd but it`ll still be a turd !!

Know your fucking role......you are not a getbigger.

Fuck off no one wants your dumb fucking ass here anyway............novice!

Oh yes another guy who claims to crush me but with no evidence again lets see a front double bicep from SC he claims I am a fat fuck but I outweigh him by 30lbs and have better abs than him lets see his abs  we haven't seen them yet sorry no you don't get to claim to crush me without actual evidence

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: May 22, 2023, 07:59:16 PM »
If anything does happen to Josh.. I'm sure the getbiggers in this thread will put money on his books to keep him happy.

Time is ticking on Brian as Josh is on the proverbial back 9 of dismantling hankins

Again Josh is a Joke

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: May 22, 2023, 08:02:32 PM »
you cant own a gun, you have now just admitted to having one

Well done Mr Mensa

Again I can legally own an arsenal I am not a felon

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: May 22, 2023, 08:07:40 PM »
Speak for yourself you FAT FNG slob eating like that with all those diseases you lie about having.     

Who is fat? Not me this is 223lbs 30lbs heavier than you with abs. You are just jealous because you have to do 3 hours of cardio and eat like a bird to keep your fat boy genetics at bay lets be real for a moment.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: May 22, 2023, 08:14:07 PM »
Hanky, did you take PTO today?

Why are you up so late posting half naked pics for men instead of being in bed with your female on your honeymoon?

Any high def pics of the wedding ceremony with your wife's friends?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: May 22, 2023, 08:18:28 PM »
Who is fat? Not me this is 223lbs 30lbs heavier than you with abs. You are just jealous because you have to do 3 hours of cardio and eat like a bird to keep your fat boy genetics at bay lets be real for a moment.

What a sweet necklace!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: May 22, 2023, 08:19:42 PM »
Hanky, did you take PTO today?

Why are you up so late posting half naked pics for men instead of being in bed with your female on your honeymoon?

Any high def pics of the wedding ceremony with your wife's friends?

I did take today off work. Not on my honeymoon. Not half naked. And not sure what part of eloping to Vegas you guys don't get. Absolutely didn't invite anyone. Still waiting on photos but have one from Red Rock Canyon.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: May 22, 2023, 08:22:19 PM »
I did take today off work. Not on my honeymoon. Not half naked. And not sure what part of eloping to Vegas you guys don't get. Absolutely didn't invite anyone. Still waiting on photos but have one from Red Rock Canyon.

Where are the high def pics?

Who was the couple you were with at the fancy sushi restaurant?

Who’s the skinny bald* guy in Dickies** holding your wife?

*By bald I mean hair that looks like a dandelion that had the wind blown through it.

**I also realize this also could be the mechanic who fixed the rear end on your Rogue, but it doesn’t explain why he’s posing with your bride.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #418 on: May 22, 2023, 08:43:43 PM »
Can't even fill out the sleeves on a medium button up. :-\

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: May 22, 2023, 08:57:31 PM »

How did you magically get PTO?

You didn't have any a few weeks ago for the Bbing contest you walked away from.

Are you taking time off without pay? I know hourly labor workers can do this.

We know you don't have any friends.

Glad Em's friend made it to provide witness to this travesty.

You dress like a salesman for JC Whitney.

How much did you sell your racecars for?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #420 on: May 22, 2023, 10:29:37 PM »
I don't answer phone calls I work in spreadsheets most of the day reconciling multi million dollar government contracts
GO FUCK YOURSELF AND SLINK BACK UNDER THE BED TO HIDE FROM JOSH YOU FUCKING COWARD.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: May 22, 2023, 10:38:44 PM »

They both have arms of equal size!  LOL  :D  ;

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #422 on: May 23, 2023, 02:42:50 AM »
Brian did you wash your blue chinos

No Em I don't know how to wash

You scruffy piece of work. Serious this looks like white trash grandad touching up ugly cousin for a free buffet meal

I don't think I've ever seen two people make such little effort for their 'big day'. Ever get the feeling she may be having an eye or more on the exit strategy Brian?
B

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: May 23, 2023, 02:56:00 AM »

Try looking the part before professional photography. You should get your clothes tailored. Maybe they can make a matching posing thong from the extra cloth in your pants.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: May 23, 2023, 03:20:25 AM »
SIX POSTS IN A ROW MELTDOWN !!

New record ???