Author Topic: Like him or hate him. He can’t be faded.  (Read 20047 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Like him or hate him. He can’t be faded.
« on: May 27, 2023, 09:42:06 AM »
Well Hankins showed up at the Home Depot. Don’t know if Josh trolled him the whole time or what but he showed so I gotta give him that.

Hankins is easily trolled here and has his faults as we all do but he has taken a beating from this forum for almost 3 years or so and hasn’t “been faded” haha, so he seems like he has earned his place amongst us assholes.

He did one show and part of another and videos everything for getbig so while most may not like him he is prob the most transparent getbigger here.

Say what you will he has earned my respect but I never attacked him anyways. I’m sure most will continue attacking by just saying my .02

Also has a sick house and sick toys. He is living a getbigger lifestyle for sure.

Now everyone can attack me. Have at it getbiggers.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Like him or hate him. He can’t be faded.
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2023, 09:47:51 AM »
Yup.

He will compete in lifting against anyone, and fight anyone, anywhere any time.

As long as the lift is just a niche event that only he trains for, and if the fight is against someone who just started training and does it recreationally.
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2023, 09:50:27 AM »
Fuck him.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2023, 09:50:56 AM »
Yup.

He will compete in lifting against anyone, and fight anyone, anywhere any time.

As long as the lift is just a niche event that only he trains for, and if the fight is against someone who just started training and does it recreationally.

Come on grape, his knees are fucked and he’s torn his pec so I get the strict curl. Hell I think curling is cool and have no interest doing heavy benches anymore cause of my fucked up shoulder and I could never squat for shit. So curling is a huge thing in most gyms,I know not by the true powerlifting crowd but still. I don’t know, I know my opinion on this is not liked here but I don’t much give a shit. I attack no one here just speaking my mind.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2023, 09:53:56 AM »
Come on grape, his knees are fucked and he’s torn his pec so I get the strict curl. Hell I think curling is cool and have no interest doing heavy benches anymore cause of my fucked up shoulder and I could never squat for shit. So curling is a huge thing in most gyms,I know not by the true powerlifting crowd but still. I don’t know, I know my opinion on this is not liked here but I don’t much give a shit. I attack no one here just speaking my mind.

I've said before I have no issue with competing in the event.  None.  Sounds like fun, to be honest.

Just don't make it the only standard for strength, or shit on the legit strong guys here like gymrat, SC, residue, krank, etc...
Y

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2023, 09:55:54 AM »
I've said before I have no issue with competing in the event.  None.  Sounds like fun, to be honest.

Just don't make it the only standard for strength, or shit on the legit strong guys here like gymrat, SC, residue, krank, etc...

Agreed.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2023, 09:59:35 AM »
Hanky is my Jesus

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2023, 11:26:56 AM »

Thanks Rob I appreciate the honest evaluation of my competitive lifting choices.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2023, 11:28:11 AM »
Bhanky is a true Getbigger.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2023, 11:29:23 AM »
Well Hankins showed up at the Home Depot. Don’t know if Josh trolled him the whole time or what but he showed so I gotta give him that.

Hankins is easily trolled here and has his faults as we all do but he has taken a beating from this forum for almost 3 years or so and hasn’t “been faded” haha, so he seems like he has earned his place amongst us assholes.

He did one show and part of another and videos everything for getbig so while most may not like him he is prob the most transparent getbigger here.

Say what you will he has earned my respect but I never attacked him anyways. I’m sure most will continue attacking by just saying my .02

Also has a sick house and sick toys. He is living a getbigger lifestyle for sure.

Yes, big props to Hankins for that

Q

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2023, 11:32:59 AM »
I also wasn't in on anything, but I was pissed earlier at Hankins not wanting to meet him or go look for him. You can't talk that much shit and then not show, but fair play, He went down there and he managed to turn it around. He'd have got trolled either way and he was probably in a shit mood all weekend, but this is better than not turning up.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2023, 11:40:18 AM »
Hankins is like the white Goodrum, can't be faded
Q

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2023, 11:40:29 AM »
70/30 split. Hankins gets some credit for going there, but Josh still won by having Hankins run around the Home Depot parking lot in the rain like a nut, while talking multiple videos of it.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2023, 11:44:49 AM »
70/30 split. Hankins gets some credit for going there, but Josh still won by having Hankins run around the Home Depot parking lot in the rain like a nut, while talking multiple videos of it.

Hankins got a little credit at the end, but was completely manipulated.
Y

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2023, 11:48:29 AM »

Brians OK, I try not to harass him too much. I even apologized once in the beginning when I was laying into him too much.
He does deserve it though, and I think he knows it, and it doesnt bother him too much.
The guy is strong (some lifts) and Im sure can  handle himself just fine w/ dem dare fisticuffs.  ;D

He never did anything to me personally, so I try not to harass him too much. Again, I think he likes it.
I still get on his case, but I know he can handle it and give it right back...

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2023, 11:55:53 AM »
I think you’re spot on, Rob.  Bhanks has been getting attacked for like 2 years straight now and hasn’t blinked.  Some of the stuff he’s faced has been really out of line, like digging up his alleged criminal history and contacting his family members/loved ones.  And yet, he’s still here, engaging with the haters and posting everyday like a boss.

I’ve been posting here for eleven years (:-X) and I can’t think of anyone who’s dealt with such a sustained level of vitriol for as long as he has.  I’m not sure anyone else could withstand the pressure. What even turned everyone against him .. because he’s cocky and talks shit?  Gimme a break  ::)

He’s an all time getbigger at this point, and calling aveshers bluff by showing up at the Home Depot cemented it.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2023, 12:04:59 PM »
tip my hat to ya hankins.. you showed.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2023, 12:07:49 PM »
It's all in good fun and Brian showed up.

Credit to the man for doing his part.

"1"

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2023, 12:08:55 PM »
Whats the home depot story?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2023, 12:12:13 PM »
Hankins got a little credit at the end, but was completely manipulated.

That’s a total cop out and you know it.  Avesher has been posting all sorts of vague threats for days and made it seem like he wanted to confront bhanks at the Home Depot.  Bhanks called his bluff and showed up, and avesher didn’t.  Acting like it was some big troll after the fact is just an attempt to save face.  this was aveshers big chance to back up his words with some action, and he punked out.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2023, 12:18:18 PM »
That’s a total cop out and you know it.  Avesher has been posting all sorts of vague threats for days and made it seem like he wanted to confront bhanks at the Home Depot.  Bhanks called his bluff and showed up, and avesher didn’t.  Acting like it was some big troll after the fact is just an attempt to save face.  this was aveshers big chance to back up his words with some action, and he punked out.

After the fact?  He never left his own city.

Someone makes an offhand joke about brians plate and he posts four pictures of his plates and cups and gives a history of why he bought it.  His mortage?  You're going to see the statement.

Given that, why wouldn't somebody troll him?

It's too easy.
Y

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2023, 12:30:38 PM »
After the fact?  He never left his own city.

Someone makes an offhand joke about brians plate and he posts four pictures of his plates and cups and gives a history of why he bought it.  His mortage?  You're going to see the statement.

Given that, why wouldn't somebody troll him?

It's too easy.

I haven’t been keeping up with all the details so I may be mistaken.  I was under the impression avesher was traveling through the US and was planning on coming to bhanks “exact location”, culminating in todays planned confrontation at the Home Depot.  If these statements are inaccurate, then I stand corrected.

100% agreed that bhanks is too easily trolled.  On the other hand, it’s hard to fault someone who tries to back up their claims with evidence. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2023, 12:33:49 PM »
Fuck him !

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2023, 12:35:48 PM »
I also deserve some credit. I flew for 12 hours to tango with Big Rob but I just fucked up and went to the wrong state on the other side of the country. It was an honest mistake and I paid dearly.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2023, 12:38:57 PM »
I also deserve some credit. I flew for 12 hours to tango with Big Rob but I just fucked up and went to the wrong state on the other side of the country. It was an honest mistake and I paid dearly.

Hahahaha. Credit given big Mo.