Author Topic: Like him or hate him. He can’t be faded.  (Read 21534 times)

ORL2BC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Like him or hate him. He can’t be faded.
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2023, 09:09:55 PM »
Mr Hanky doesn’t deserve credit for anything. He hid for days from Josh and only went into Home Depot after making sure there were no Canadian plates in the parking lot and after having the kitty hawk police department on call looking for Josh. He’s a Panay ass piece of shit that hasn’t finished a single thing in life that he’s started. A total quitter from
Day one bc it’s easier to quit on your own terms than look like a failure. This douchebag is a narcissist delusional asshole who has zero friends in real life which is why he seeks attention from complete strangers. Whoever said the whole shit your pants kid analogy was spot on.
Hankins is almost painful to watch but he’s also like a bad car accident that you can’t look away from. But don’t any of you be fooled, he deserves zero respect. He doesn’t even respect himself nor his family, or he wouldn’t continue to put them through this abuse.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2023, 09:11:38 PM »
B. Hank definitely has a nice house.

Dude stop.  The wrong end of your autism is showing.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2023, 09:12:29 PM »
That’s not his house you incel.

Don’t you have some half reps to do? With .25 mg of anadrol every third day ?

I merely said B. Hank has a nice house.

Do you disagree with that statement?

The photos were of Max Hardcore's house. I posted them and didn't intend to foment any confusion on the matter.  ;D

Just kidding.

I was just thinking about the square footage, and figured they may be similar. But I don't know...I only saw one or two photos of B. Hank's house.

What's the story behind that?

Is B. Hank wealthy [high salary or large savings], or did he get a large cash windfall from an inheritance or something like that?

Good for him. Hopefully it makes him happy.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2023, 09:20:29 PM »
Dude stop.  The wrong end of your autism is showing.

Are there things, Lurker?  ;)

But on a serious note, is this the house of B. Hank? Seems like a pretty good size. Perhaps it's pretty average for a Getbigger, but looks to me like B. Hank is doing well.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2023, 11:06:49 PM »

But on a serious note, is this the house of B. Hank? Seems like a pretty good size. Perhaps it's pretty average for a Getbigger, but looks to me like B. Hank is doing well.

Daddy's money.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2023, 11:15:20 PM »
Mid 90's gang talk. You're close, it means that you're not losing, getting beaten up, or killed. Hankins got it from a 90's HBO documentary about gang banging in Arkansas called "Banging in Little Rock". A guy on it is relating life in the gang, fights, etc... and he says something like "I just feel like I can't be faded.", Hankins took it as his motto.

:) Appreciated sir. That makes sense.
a

mac7000

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2023, 11:42:54 PM »
Let’s face it this forum would be dead without Bhanks….. Team Bhanks!

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2023, 11:43:26 PM »
Yes, big props to Hankins for that

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #83 on: May 28, 2023, 01:19:15 AM »
Mr Hanky doesn’t deserve credit for anything. He hid for days from Josh and only went into Home Depot after making sure there were no Canadian plates in the parking lot and after having the kitty hawk police department on call looking for Josh. He’s a Panay ass piece of shit that hasn’t finished a single thing in life that he’s started. A total quitter from
Day one bc it’s easier to quit on your own terms than look like a failure. This douchebag is a narcissist delusional asshole who has zero friends in real life which is why he seeks attention from complete strangers. Whoever said the whole shit your pants kid analogy was spot on.
Hankins is almost painful to watch but he’s also like a bad car accident that you can’t look away from. But don’t any of you be fooled, he deserves zero respect. He doesn’t even respect himself nor his family, or he wouldn’t continue to put them through this abuse.
Fuck him.....he can kiss my royal Irish American ass.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 28, 2023, 02:05:20 AM »

Doesn't he clean the pool for those people?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #85 on: May 28, 2023, 03:44:38 AM »
Bhanky is an emotionally retarded 45 year old man.

He is beyond hope.  He has no self-awareness of his idiotic behavior.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #86 on: May 28, 2023, 04:31:29 AM »
Mid 90's gang talk. You're close, it means that you're not losing, getting beaten up, or killed. Hankins got it from a 90's HBO documentary about gang banging in Arkansas called "Banging in Little Rock". A guy on it is relating life in the gang, fights, etc... and he says something like "I just feel like I can't be faded.", Hankins took it as his motto.

It’s also a trader term which I think also suits Hanky well being a financial savant and all. Say a stock is screaming higher and higher, and you take the contrarian side and start shorting it. Well, Hanky is that stock and can’t be faded!

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #87 on: May 28, 2023, 04:52:16 AM »

Yeah he’s got a sick house 5000+ sf on the water with pool,boat,corvette, big truck and Harley and some other stuff. He is living the dream.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 28, 2023, 05:05:18 AM »

I think he got an inheritance and now owns the house through that. He says he is self-made and that as a child they were poor and had to eat cocktail wieners because they didn't have money... but somehow vacationed in Europe. So, it is confusing.

I can't tell if everything is intentional trolling on his part or if he is deluding himself into believing things like "peptides aren't steroids" or "I beat Clegg" or "I could rep 425 lbs squats right now this very instant." It is all entertaining though.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #89 on: May 28, 2023, 05:10:56 AM »
I think he got an inheritance and now owns the house through that. He says he is self-made and that as a child they were poor and had to eat cocktail wieners because they didn't have money... but somehow vacationed in Europe. So, it is confusing.

I can't tell if everything is intentional trolling on his part or if he is deluding himself into believing things like "peptides aren't steroids" or "I beat Clegg" or "I could rep 425 lbs squats right now this very instant." It is all entertaining though.

"peptides aren't steroids"  (technically, they are not)...

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: May 28, 2023, 05:29:49 AM »

lol, complete waste of money... test, deca, dbol, gh, slin...... period!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #91 on: May 28, 2023, 05:33:06 AM »

How dumb are you peptides are naturally occurring proteins your body already makes that decline with age they absolutely are not anabolic steroids

I miscalculated my max squat by 40lbs after having not squatted for over a decade. I said 405 and I managed 365 my bad. I absolutely beat the shit out of Clegg

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 28, 2023, 05:33:38 AM »

Right like how can this board be so uneducated

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 28, 2023, 05:38:41 AM »
How dumb are you peptides are naturally occurring proteins your body already makes that decline with age they absolutely are not anabolic steroids

I miscalculated my max squat by 40lbs after having not squatted for over a decade. I said 405 and I managed 365 my bad. I absolutely beat the shit out of Clegg

You don't take steroids but take "peptides" for your anemia and have shown your own prescriptions from Florida.

And you got 365 about a year after you said you could do 405. If you had tried 365 lbs that day you wouldn't have managed it. You had to work up to it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 28, 2023, 05:39:51 AM »
You don't take steroids but take "peptides" for your anemia and have shown your own prescriptions from Florida.

And you got 365 about a year after you said you could do 405. If you had tried 365 lbs that day you wouldn't have managed it. You had to work up to it.

I did 355 that day and everyone said it wasn’t deep enough I did 365 much deeper if I had done the same depth as the 355 I would have hit the 405 but everyone said go deeper so I did but 365 for a little sketch and it wasn’t improving my quads anyway so I said fuck it and stopped at 365 could I have gotten more maybe but I don’t even have a spot so no that was enough

Peptides are not steroids again educate yourself

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #95 on: May 28, 2023, 05:44:09 AM »

Correct. But they are PEDs and Bhank would tell you they are more bio-identical than melatonin.

So it's been determined that Brian deserves some acknowledgement for getting in the ring (octagon whatever),entering at least a couple of bodybuilding shows, Lifting, being pretty strong, being fairly jacked and living+playing in style.

It's also been determined that bhanky has the IQ and self awareness of the average cro-magnon man. On top of that he's a proven liar- worse yet, he lies to himself. Despite having a charmed life he manages do get himself arrested at least a few times a year. (I think it's safe to say getting arrested after knocking over an armored car then escaping to tropical paradise before the feds (or federale's) came crashing in carries a different level of dignity and reverie than being arrested for B class misdemeanors every 6 months  well into your 5th decade of life)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #96 on: May 28, 2023, 06:01:00 AM »
That’s not his house you incel.

Don’t you have some half reps to do? With .25 mg of anadrol every third day ?

This IS a nice house!

Q

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 28, 2023, 06:10:13 AM »
Correct. But they are PEDs and Bhank would tell you they are more bio-identical than melatonin.

So it's been determined that Brian deserves some acknowledgement for getting in the ring (octagon whatever),entering at least a couple of bodybuilding shows, Lifting, being pretty strong, being fairly jacked and living+playing in style.

It's also been determined that bhanky has the IQ and self awareness of the average cro-magnon man. On top of that he's a proven liar- worse yet, he lies to himself. Despite having a charmed life he manages do get himself arrested at least a few times a year. (I think it's safe to say getting arrested after knocking over an armored car then escaping to tropical paradise before the feds (or federale's) came crashing in carries a different level of dignity and reverie than being arrested for B class misdemeanors every 6 months  well into your 5th decade of life)

My IQ is 137 and I have never lied about anything

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 28, 2023, 06:17:32 AM »
My IQ is 137 and I have never lied about anything

Said you were broke as a kid but went to private school- that’s a lie from yesterday
Said you never hit women but the police report is different - another lie
Said you can squat 405- 330 crumpled you another lie
Said you are anorexic and agoraphobic

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 28, 2023, 06:23:40 AM »
This IS a nice house!

Nice shirt too