Author Topic: can someone tell me what they think of this first time cycle and price?  (Read 4347 times)

strength and honor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
hey,
  what do you guys think of this first time cycle?  im am using M1T as my oral.  i know some of you think its useless, but just tell me what you think of the overall cycle and its price.  also, what is the side effect probability on a cycle like this?  keep in mind that this is a first time cycle.

8-10 weeks of 600mg/week of deca, enan 200mg/twice a week and start the m1t 2 weeks before
$550 for 2 deca's, 3 prope and 1 clomid.  i already have the nolvadex and M1. should i use test prop instead of enathate and if so, how many injections a week should i do of prop?  i was thinking 3 injections a week (mon., wed., and friday).
i would be on M1 for 6 weeks, starting with 20mg a day for the first two weeks, then move up to 30mg a day for 3 weeks and then the final week i would drop back down to 20mg a day.
i would use 20mg of nolvadex a day throughout the cycle and pct.
$550 would be the total cost for a 10 week cycle.

whitewidow

hey,
  what do you guys think of this first time cycle?  im am using M1T as my oral.  i know some of you think its useless, but just tell me what you think of the overall cycle and its price.  also, what is the side effect probability on a cycle like this?  keep in mind that this is a first time cycle.

8-10 weeks of 600mg/week of deca, enan 200mg/twice a week and start the m1t 2 weeks before
$550 for 2 deca's, 3 prope and 1 clomid.  i already have the nolvadex and M1. should i use test prop instead of enathate and if so, how many injections a week should i do of prop?  i was thinking 3 injections a week (mon., wed., and friday).
i would be on M1 for 6 weeks, starting with 20mg a day for the first two weeks, then move up to 30mg a day for 3 weeks and then the final week i would drop back down to 20mg a day.

I think you paid way too much- as for the cycle- do 400mg of enan , 600mg of deca, 30mg of M1T for 3 weeks start 1 week before the cycle- use the prop towards the end of the cycle- also run the cycle at least 12 weeks- I think arimidex would be a better choice while on cycle- nolva is better for after cycle. Id also shoot the prop everyday.whta size vials are these 10ml? what brand? that alot too pay.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
I dont know where yall buy these cycles from but those prices are pure rediculous. Was the guy that sold it to you wearing  a ski-mask?  pure robbery
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
hey,

Did he at least use lube when he split your ass?

Whoever sold you this cycle pounded you deep.

Drop the M1.......for starters.

Why are you even contemplating running 600MG Deca ew?

400MG Test ew?  Are you nuts?

You have not read the board.

If you had, you would know you don't even run Test:Deca on an even ratio, much less higher than the Test.

Perhaps you should run this cycle as is, then when you can't have sex, you'll do some research on your own in advance.

Some of you people are beyond ignorant.

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

strength and honor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Did he at least use lube when he split your ass?

Whoever sold you this cycle pounded you deep.

Drop the M1.......for starters.

Why are you even contemplating running 600MG Deca ew?

400MG Test ew?  Are you nuts?

You have not read the board.

If you had, you would know you don't even run Test:Deca on an even ratio, much less higher than the Test.

Perhaps you should run this cycle as is, then when you can't have sex, you'll do some research on your own in advance.

Some of you people are beyond ignorant.

DIV

ok, for starters...i read this board quote religiously.  im only 22 and im new in the steriod game.  im trying to do alot of research, but there is so much information and alot of it disputes one another.  i respect your word, DIV, because you are obviously very knowledgeable....but dont be a dick.  i do know that a good test deca ration is 2:1....i just wanted to make sure and see what everyone thought about this.  so instead of telling my how ignorant i am, maybe you can lay out a good first time cycle for me...with accurate prices?  i would appreciate that much more than being told im an idiot, im trying my best to research and learn on my own. thanks-strength.

whitewidow

Bro a 10ml vial of deca will at most run you 75$- thats premium price
you can get a 10ml vial from a good UGL for 45$
a 10ml vial of prop should not cost more than 40$ at most-thats premium
you can get 10ml vials of prop from a good ugl for like 20$

as for running more deca than test its not good but its not the end of the world like div makes it out to be. I would personally run 500mgs of test e and 400mgs of deca- the M1T is fine too use to jumpstart - DBol would probably be more liver friendly but M1T would also work- I dont think its shit like division.

strength and honor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Bro a 10ml vial of deca will at most run you 75$- thats premium price
you can get a 10ml vial from a good UGL for 45$
a 10ml vial of prop should not cost more than 40$ at most-thats premium
you can get 10ml vials of prop from a good ugl for like 20$

as for running more deca than test its not good but its not the end of the world like div makes it out to be. I would personally run 500mgs of test e and 400mgs of deca- the M1T is fine too use to jumpstart - DBol would probably be more liver friendly but M1T would also work- I dont think its shit like division.

ok...so how much would a cycle cost me...and would you recommend a 12 week one over a 10 week one?  would recomment test prop over enanthate, or vice versa?  all in all what should i be spending on this cycle?  thanks for your help, widow.

Ledd

• Getbig III
ok...so how much would a cycle cost me...and would you recommend a 12 week one over a 10 week one?  would recomment test prop over enanthate, or vice versa?  all in all what should i be spending on this cycle?  thanks for your help, widow.

Start with enanthate and finish the last few weeks with prop is what I usually read.  I would use the same throughout the entire cycle though.  Personally if this is your first cycle I would recommend keeping it a whole lot simpler than you have, just pick your choice of test and run that for 10 - 12 weeks see how your body responds.  Just my opinion.

whitewidow

If you ran your cycle like this-

12 weeks- keep it simple

week-1-12

Test E- 500mgs a week- 250mg per shot one on mon and one on thur
Deca-  400mg a week- shoot this once a week- but split it into two shots-im pretty sure your deca is 200mg per ml. this is all you have to do especially if its your first cycle- you can use the prop but only if you decide to stretch this out longer and make it 14 weeks- you wanna start with the test e though as it is a longer acting ester- prop is real short and hits you quick good for end of cycle.   

at most you would need 3 10ml vials of deca and three 10ml vials of test e- if you buy premium gear your looking at 375$ if you buy UGL- 275-300$

strength and honor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
If you ran your cycle like this-

12 weeks- keep it simple

week-1-12

Test E- 500mgs a week- 250mg per shot one on mon and one on thur
Deca-  400mg a week- shoot this once a week- but split it into two shots-im pretty sure your deca is 200mg per ml. this is all you have to do especially if its your first cycle- you can use the prop but only if you decide to stretch this out longer and make it 14 weeks- you wanna start with the test e though as it is a longer acting ester- prop is real short and hits you quick good for end of cycle.   

at most you would need 3 10ml vials of deca and three 10ml vials of test e- if you buy premium gear your looking at 375$ if you buy UGL- 275-300$
when you say take the deca once a week, but split it into two shots, what do you mean?  my supplier told me that the deca was 300mg per ml.  what type of pct and anti aromatase should i use?  i have nolvadex already and i was going to use clomid, too.  would still be ok to frontload with the M1T, or should i just screw it and not use any orals?  what type of prices could i expect for everything, including pct?  would you recommend a 12 week or a 14 week...since it is my first cycle?  thanks for your help.

whitewidow

Re: can someone tell me what they think of this first time cycle and price?
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2006, 04:13:26 PM »
when you say take the deca once a week, but split it into two shots, what do you mean?  my supplier told me that the deca was 300mg per ml.  what type of pct and anti aromatase should i use?  i have nolvadex already and i was going to use clomid, too.  would still be ok to frontload with the M1T, or should i just screw it and not use any orals?  what type of prices could i expect for everything, including pct?  would you recommend a 12 week or a 14 week...since it is my first cycle?  thanks for your help.

first cycle I would just run a 12 weeker- if your deca is 300mg per ml- just do one shot a week at 300mg - that way you only need to 2 vials of deca for the cycle- What brand is the M1T?? the deca sounds like its made from an underground lab- no human grade stuff is 300mg per ml.

strength and honor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2006, 07:57:48 PM »
first cycle I would just run a 12 weeker- if your deca is 300mg per ml- just do one shot a week at 300mg - that way you only need to 2 vials of deca for the cycle- What brand is the M1T?? the deca sounds like its made from an underground lab- no human grade stuff is 300mg per ml.
ok, so 300mg of deca a week and 500mg of test a week is ok....that is an ok ratio between the two? im not getting laid right now, but i still dont want deca dick.  i go to school in canada, so the m1 i bought is from Excel Labs.  i asked my supplier and he said the deca is from an undergroung lab...is that still ok to use?  i was thinking i would start the m1 two weeks before the test and deca and continue it for another 4 weeks, so 6weeks total.  i would go on a 12 week cycle of 300mg of deca a week and 500 mg of test a week.  i would use nolvadex throughout the cycle and my pct and i would use clomid as part of my pct, too.  does this sound ok?  could you give me an estimate of what this would cost.  i will be paying in american money, but they stuff is from canada.  thanks for your help.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2006, 08:59:20 PM »
ok, for starters...i read this board quote religiously.  im only 22 and im new in the steriod game.  im trying to do alot of research, but there is so much information and alot of it disputes one another.  i respect your word, DIV, because you are obviously very knowledgeable....but dont be a dick.  i do know that a good test deca ration is 2:1....i just wanted to make sure and see what everyone thought about this.  so instead of telling my how ignorant i am, maybe you can lay out a good first time cycle for me...with accurate prices?  i would appreciate that much more than being told im an idiot, im trying my best to research and learn on my own. thanks-strength.

Not trying to be a dick, though it's hard seeing these type of questions on a regular basis.  If you do read the board you would have known that running Deca higher than Test is no-no.

That's basic knowledge.  That's why I doubt you read the board.

I'm not laying out prices, they vary too much depending on several factors.

Widow is right about a first cycle though, except I still don't like M1.  You'd be better off using AAS, instead of gray market supplements.  The sides aren't worth it. 

DIV

strength and honor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2006, 12:05:27 AM »
Not trying to be a dick, though it's hard seeing these type of questions on a regular basis.  If you do read the board you would have known that running Deca higher than Test is no-no.

That's basic knowledge.  That's why I doubt you read the board.

I'm not laying out prices, they vary too much depending on several factors.

Widow is right about a first cycle though, except I still don't like M1.  You'd be better off using AAS, instead of gray market supplements.  The sides aren't worth it. 

DIV
DIV, i read this board at least once a day...that is why i was skeptical about the test:deca ratio becuase i read on here repeatedly that you need a higher test to deca.  i was just curious what you all thought, expecially about the price and duration of the cycle.  i have tried M1 before and got pretty good results from it.  i was just thinking that if you were to couple it with injectibles/real AAS that the effects of it would be even better.  there is just so many different and conflicting views regarding AAS, that its tough to get a good handle on it.  i try to do as much research on the subject as possible.  i am a college student and i still relay on my parents to help me out, so pricing is very important to me.  i dont want to cut corners and go the cheap way out....but i need a simple effective cycle that wont hurt my wallet too badly.  i agree that you should never skimp with this type of stuff because it can affect your health...you either go all the way, or you dont go at all...there is no middle ground.  like i said, this is my first cycle...im interested in mass and strength and ill worry about cutting up come contest time. so, would the cycle that widow gave me sound like a good first time cycle?  id like to gain 20lbs and be able to keep 12-15 lbs.  i know prices vary, but if you could give me a ballpark range that would be great.  im also kinda hazy about proper PCT.  you all say that nolvadex should only be used after the cycle, but is it still ok to use during the cycle?  is clomid and nolvedex ok to use as PCT, or is it really imperative that i use HCG?  i already have the nolvadex, i know i can get some clomid, but im not positive i can get arimidex and HCG.

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2006, 08:33:47 AM »
ok, so 300mg of deca a week and 500mg of test a week is ok....that is an ok ratio between the two? im not getting laid right now, but i still dont want deca dick.  i go to school in canada, so the m1 i bought is from Excel Labs.  i asked my supplier and he said the deca is from an undergroung lab...is that still ok to use?  i was thinking i would start the m1 two weeks before the test and deca and continue it for another 4 weeks, so 6weeks total.  i would go on a 12 week cycle of 300mg of deca a week and 500 mg of test a week.  i would use nolvadex throughout the cycle and my pct and i would use clomid as part of my pct, too.  does this sound ok?  could you give me an estimate of what this would cost.  i will be paying in american money, but they stuff is from canada.  thanks for your help.

Don't EVER take advice from your supplier....you have be real specific with what you want and price....that's it.  I'm sure most the folks here can attest to the amount of idioticy that exists in the general public, even with casual users.  I used to know a casual user that swore up and down he's get roid rage with dbol only.....  FYI he also thought the best first cycle was eq and deca....'kick ass first cycle'

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2006, 12:31:50 PM »
if you dont know where to buy arimidex or HCG then you have not been around the boards very long- its pretty simple to find- nolvadex is only good for PCT- as its a serm- arimidex is the only thing you should use on cycle- its hard to say if you will need HCG or not- really depends on how shut down you feel- I would have it on hand just in case- nolva and clomid you will definately need though.  I really think you need to find a better source- one thats a one stop shop- so you can buy everything at once.  sounds like whoever you are buying from is trying to come up off of you.I think 500mg of test E and 300mgs of deca would be great for a first cycle.   Id opt for EQ mainly because deca will shut you down a little harder and will stay in your system for a good while were EQ is a cleaner anabolic and flushes out a little quicker- benefits are similar.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2006, 08:55:54 PM »
Don't EVER take advice from your supplier....you have be real specific with what you want and price....that's it.  I'm sure most the folks here can attest to the amount of idioticy that exists in the general public, even with casual users.  I used to know a casual user that swore up and down he's get roid rage with dbol only.....  FYI he also thought the best first cycle was eq and deca....'kick ass first cycle'

this is the best advice I have seen..... NEVER take advice from a supplier...... thats who advised me to take a deca only cycle of 600mg per week for my first cycle.... he acted like he knew his shit and knew a lot of compounds cause he was selling but thats all he knew
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
if you dont know where to buy arimidex or HCG then you have not been around the boards very long-

^Concur.

DIV