Author Topic: War-horse......20 1/2 cold....  (Read 7446 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: War-horse......20 1/2 cold....
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2006, 05:30:22 PM »
War Horse you are a true freak!......seriously strong lifts.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2006, 06:07:28 PM »
War-Horse,

Actually, a 7.25'' wrist is quite big for your height (7'' being average for a 5'9'' male, with only 5% of the male population having a wrist above 7.6''), there is a definite correlation between the robustness of your skeletal frame and your bodybuilding potential.

Memo to self:
FINISH THAT GOD-DAMN GENETICS ARTICLE!! Other people need to know these things.

Actually, even if I do say so myself, my calves are actually pretty mutant.

My calves rest around the 17.5-18'' mark without training, however each Christmas I allow myself two sets of calf exercises (about 10 minutes), within a week they'll be up to 18.8'' cold and stay there till around mid-March... then they slowly atrophy back to their resting point. In fact I permanently have bold spots on the inside of my inner gastroc-head due to friction while walking.

But what makes them look really huge is the tinyness of my feet, especially considering the chunkyness of my lower body: for example my feet are only 9.0'' long from heel to tip of the big toe, consider the ratio between that and my ankle measurement 9.75'' at the narrowest part. Very, very few people have an ankle more than 100% of their foot length.

If only the rest of my physique was so responsive.

The Luke

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2006, 07:47:47 PM »
Hmmm.  didnt know that on wrists.  I am a construction worker for 20 yrs now so that helped.

So you are going to do an article on genetics???   Sound interesting bro!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2006, 07:52:14 PM »
Hmmm.  didnt know that on wrists.  I am a construction worker for 20 yrs now so that helped.

So you are going to do an article on genetics???   Sound interesting bro!

wow so you work do hard work 8-10 hours a day and still achieved such a phenomenal physique? Your like Sergio Oliva!

What is your next contest?
just push some weight!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2006, 08:14:04 PM »
wow so you work do hard work 8-10 hours a day and still achieved such a phenomenal physique? Your like Sergio Oliva!

What is your next contest?

Sergio is my favorite Alexxx!!!  Thanks.    Yes hard days in the sun, wind and rain have taken its toll on the joints also.    But im the boss of my company now so i have more freedom than a few years ago.

As for a show. Im dieting and will fall into one when ive reached peak shape...not rushing it, but  Looking at a musclemania in october.  Ill stay away from lou zwick :-X.   Espn T.V. usually tapes them so it could be some exposure....I think as a natty Ill be a formidable competitor.

My best friend died a couple years ago, and was always telling me id be crazy on stage. He was a npc judge.  I was never interested. But i want to get up there in honor of him and his beliefs in me and my potential.
Win or lose....Ill do it. :'(

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2006, 08:20:23 PM »
Sergio is my favorite Alexxx!!!  Thanks.    Yes hard days in the sun, wind and rain have taken its toll on the joints also.    But im the boss of my company now so i have more freedom than a few years ago.

As for a show. Im dieting and will fall into one when ive reached peak shape...not rushing it, but  Looking at a musclemania in october.  Ill stay away from lou zwick :-X.   Espn T.V. usually tapes them so it could be some exposure....I think as a natty Ill be a formidable competitor.

My best friend died a couple years ago, and was always telling me id be crazy on stage. He was a npc judge.  I was never interested. But i want to get up there in honor of him and his beliefs in me and my potential.
Win or lose....Ill do it. :'(

That is a very admirable course of action! I wish you the best and believe you will make an impact on them! and Sergio is one of my all time favorites as well! :)
just push some weight!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2006, 08:43:20 PM »
That is a very admirable course of action! I wish you the best and believe you will make an impact on them! and Sergio is one of my all time favorites as well! :)

We are brothers in Christ.....and now brothers in Sergio. :)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2006, 08:46:25 PM »
We are brothers in Christ.....and now brothers in Sergio. :)

Don't forget brothers in arms. :)
just push some weight!