Author Topic: Bud Light CANNOT Recover!!!  (Read 7995 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Bud Light CANNOT Recover!!!
« Reply #150 on: June 02, 2023, 10:47:00 PM »
Fuck the Alphabet People all the way to hell.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: June 03, 2023, 07:30:15 AM »
So why aren't all the buttbuddies, transfuckers and pedo-pals  buying Butt Light by the caseload to save their brand.  Why aren't they getting Butt Light tattoos and shoving Butt Light in bottles up their manginas?

Because all they care about is their pervert lifestyles and being paid to extort normal companies into becoming transcompanies.  I hope all trannies die along with all the other pedo-pal Democrats.

Never forgive them and never forget why!   Damn straight!

Yeah. Lol, no counter movement to even attempt to save them.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #152 on: June 03, 2023, 08:13:09 AM »
Yeah. Lol, no counter movement to even attempt to save them.

Yup.  Their pets will turn on them and no one should come to their aid.  They deserve Hades.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: August 14, 2023, 04:46:49 PM »
Next up....Skittles.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #154 on: October 25, 2023, 09:17:16 AM »
UFC announces Bud Light as its official beer in partnership with Anheuser-Busch

UFC announced Bud Light will be its official beer as part of a partnership with Anheuser-Busch following months of controversy surrounding the beer brand that erupted earlier this year.

The mixed martial arts organization revealed Tuesday it struck a multiyear deal with the beer giant involving the Bud Light brand having a heavy presence in UFC's content in its broadcasts and online beginning in 2024.

"Anheuser-Busch and Bud Light were UFC’s original beer sponsors more than fifteen years ago. I’m proud to announce we are back in business together," UFC CEO Dana White said in a statement Tuesday. "There are many reasons why I chose to go with Anheuser-Busch and Bud Light, most importantly because I feel we are very aligned when it comes to our core values and what the UFC brand stands for. I’m looking forward to all of the incredible things we will do in the years ahead."

"Anheuser-Busch and Bud Light have always been on the cutting edge of iconic sporting moments that fans remember forever, and reuniting with UFC is a continuation of this industry leading legacy," Anheuser-Busch CEO Brendan Whitworth said in the press release.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ufc-announces-bud-light-official-beer-partnership-anheuser-busch

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #155 on: October 25, 2023, 09:21:57 AM »

UFC announced Bud Light will be its official beer as part of a partnership with Anheuser-Busch following months of controversy surrounding the beer brand that erupted earlier this year.

The mixed martial arts organization revealed Tuesday it struck a multiyear deal with the beer giant involving the Bud Light brand having a heavy presence in UFC's content in its broadcasts and online beginning in 2024.

"Anheuser-Busch and Bud Light were UFC’s original beer sponsors more than fifteen years ago. I’m proud to announce we are back in business together," UFC CEO Dana White said in a statement Tuesday. "There are many reasons why I chose to go with Anheuser-Busch and Bud Light, most importantly because I feel we are very aligned when it comes to our core values and what the UFC brand stands for. I’m looking forward to all of the incredible things we will do in the years ahead."

"Anheuser-Busch and Bud Light have always been on the cutting edge of iconic sporting moments that fans remember forever, and reuniting with UFC is a continuation of this industry leading legacy," Anheuser-Busch CEO Brendan Whitworth said in the press release.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ufc-announces-bud-light-official-beer-partnership-anheuser-busch

Smart move for Bud Light going in completely opposite direction

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #156 on: October 25, 2023, 09:26:43 AM »
Smart move for Bud Light going in completely opposite direction

They were always there (sports) until they tried their hand at Libturdia, and failed like all the rest...

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: October 25, 2023, 02:54:07 PM »

They should only be allowed to sponsor the tranny matches.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: October 25, 2023, 05:04:59 PM »
Fuque the UFC.  Traitors to real masculinity and genuine femininity.  Whomever signed this "deal" deserves to have the life sucked out of them by an STD.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #159 on: October 25, 2023, 05:13:08 PM »
I wonder if they paid a premium to UFC for this to up their credibility?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: October 25, 2023, 07:48:02 PM »
Dana is a legend for delivering that statement with a straight face. Just business.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #161 on: October 25, 2023, 08:06:54 PM »
Next up....Skittles.

Is this bullshit for real or a joke?  "Black trans lives matter" is a REALLY funny line for a lot of reasons and if this is real....WOW

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #162 on: October 25, 2023, 11:59:14 PM »
Fuck the Alphabet People all the way to hell.

X2

And back - rinse & repeat 👊🏻

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #163 on: October 26, 2023, 11:48:30 AM »
Dana White got a nice check from Bud Lite no doubt.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: October 26, 2023, 12:01:30 PM »
About an hour ago I saw a Bud Light delivery truck coming the other way on the street. Guy looked shellshocked and half pissed. I was probably staring at him like everyone else. I'm in the country. The stuff is sitting on the shelf here.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: October 26, 2023, 12:33:03 PM »
The nfl merchandise website is offering  25% off using the code bud light.  They look to be fine.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #166 on: October 26, 2023, 12:38:57 PM »
Did anyone, other than attendees at an NFL game, drink Bud Light?

$12/bottle at a game.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: October 26, 2023, 12:51:13 PM »

$12/bottle at a game.

I think it’s the drink of choice for the trans community.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #168 on: October 26, 2023, 03:18:48 PM »
I think it’s the drink of choice for the trans community.

No, that would be a cocktail of semen and blood from chopped off cocks

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: October 26, 2023, 03:25:41 PM »

$12/bottle at a game.

And don't forget the "Squeal Deal" of TwoFer $23.99!  One for the ass and one to keep the Eternal Wound from sealing shut.  Fuck Tranheuser-Bush.

Any doctor that condones this shit is obviously a devotee of Mengele. 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #170 on: October 26, 2023, 03:40:08 PM »
A "sport" where men in short shorts roll around on each other trying apply a ''rear naked choke hold"

...Sounds perfect for Bud Light!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #171 on: October 26, 2023, 07:16:22 PM »
Dana White just saved Bud Light…..maybe watch this

i=hycQlil7HXTOvzJ2

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #172 on: October 26, 2023, 07:18:55 PM »
I wonder if they paid a premium to UFC for this to up their credibility?

Most definitely did they pay the UFC a boatload in a desperate attempt to gain some credibility and gain some masculine fans again

"What better company to get back all the men and the "Just Bleed"-fanbase than The UFC?" they thought

Q

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: October 26, 2023, 07:26:38 PM »
Dana White just saved Bud Light…..maybe watch this

i=hycQlil7HXTOvzJ2

UFC majority shareholder just said today that the company is for sale. This is a work.

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #174 on: October 26, 2023, 11:28:38 PM »
The US used to have a shitty beer culture - but now there's a massive amount of choice and some amazing brews.

Bud Light has always been fizzy piss.

I think it's time has passed anyway - there's much better beer available in the US now.