Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 395575 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #1700 on: July 05, 2023, 04:01:31 PM »
Never lied about anything. I am also smart, in great shape, and have a great life. Haters going to hate
In great shape? You can't run or climb anything. You're drug lean, nothing to do with being in great shape. You'd die after 1 minute with SC or Krank. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1701 on: July 05, 2023, 04:07:58 PM »
In great shape? You can't run or climb anything. You're drug lean, nothing to do with being in great shape. You'd die after 1 minute with SC or Krank. ::)

1 minute? He can't even walk up a flight of stairs.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1702 on: July 05, 2023, 04:15:53 PM »

He’s ducking smat, like a smat phone.

Weak little lying bitch.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #1703 on: July 05, 2023, 04:29:29 PM »
Ok I am literally working my job for which I have clearance right now but I am clueless and don’t know what I am talking about since some cripple  guy on the internet claims I can’t get clearance

'cripple guy'

you are a scumbag

I hope you wife is getting polled left right and centre
B

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1704 on: July 05, 2023, 05:15:51 PM »
Ok I am literally working my job for which I have clearance right now but I am clueless and don’t know what I am talking about since some cripple  guy on the internet claims I can’t get clearance

And still you just walked right past me,  how many times? 

*SNICKER*

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1705 on: July 05, 2023, 06:26:09 PM »

Who said I can't climb? I worked a high ropes course as a teenager. I used to boulder and rock climb all the time. I used to go to the outdoor climbing wall on the UWS almost every weekend in NYC. Sure it is a little more difficult as you get heavier but I can climb I still have shoes and a chalk bag. I can also run do I run long distance no not my idea of fun but can I do a 100m sprint or a mile long jog absolutely. I can ruck for miles if needed. I walk probably 10 miles a week in sand. I would absolutely destroy your fat ass in a 100m dash. Just because I am not doing bear crawls and burpees doesn't mean I can't do that shit. I was in the infantry after my knee surgeries. I got reiinjured bad in 2019 but they are a lot better now I even posted a video of me running on here last summer while pulling my son on a boogie board down the beach.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1706 on: July 05, 2023, 06:26:41 PM »
And still you just walked right past me,  how many times? 

*SNICKER*

I have never walked past you keep lying

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1707 on: July 05, 2023, 06:31:15 PM »
Just like you knew you could hop off the couch and full-depth squat 405 lbs.

Pure bullshit.

Everything about you is lies, semantics, and bullshit.

I bet your wife’s pussy smells like stale, 2nd hand semen.

I squatted 355 the week I said that and you guys said not deep enough so I squatted 365 much deeper later and my knee wobbled so I stopped. I miscalculated the stability of my knee at the time being wrong doesn't make me a liar. Could I get 405 maybe but no spot not going to try. Still I think considering I hadn't squatted in a decade in was a fair and close estimate. Meanwhile I absolutely destroyed the other 4 weight lifting challenges you guys swore I couldn't do but you will just ignore that 4 out of 5 isn't bad. What kind of jackass talks about another mans wife online a fucking loser that is who

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1708 on: July 05, 2023, 06:37:09 PM »
I have never walked past you keep lying

Says the step-father of lies.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1709 on: July 05, 2023, 06:56:36 PM »
Who said I can't climb? I worked a high ropes course as a teenager. I used to boulder and rock climb all the time. I used to go to the outdoor climbing wall on the UWS almost every weekend in NYC. Sure it is a little more difficult as you get heavier but I can climb I still have shoes and a chalk bag. I can also run do I run long distance no not my idea of fun but can I do a 100m sprint or a mile long jog absolutely. I can ruck for miles if needed. I walk probably 10 miles a week in sand. I would absolutely destroy your fat ass in a 100m dash. Just because I am not doing bear crawls and burpees doesn't mean I can't do that shit. I was in the infantry after my knee surgeries. I got reiinjured bad in 2019 but they are a lot better now I even posted a video of me running on here last summer while pulling my son on a boogie board down the beach.

But you can’t walk up a flight of stairs?

That was your excuse when you quit on the 405 squat.

Pathological liar

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1710 on: July 05, 2023, 06:57:26 PM »
As soon as you bring up Brian's strained relationship with his brother.

The little lying weasel Slithers away for a few days for the heat to subside.

As soon as you bring up Brian's strained relationship with his brother.

The little lying weasel Slithers away for a few days for the heat to subside.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1711 on: July 05, 2023, 07:00:58 PM »
But you can’t walk up a flight of stairs?

That was your excuse when you quit on the 405 squat.

Pathological liar

I never said that you just twist things and make up lies to argue. I said I avoid stairs typically because when I run up them taking two steps at a time thinking everything is good the knee occasionally slips. If I walk up them one at a time it's not an issue. I have stairs to my gym there are stairs to my front door I go up and down stairs every day. You just want to argue about nonsense.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1712 on: July 05, 2023, 07:06:14 PM »
I never said that you just twist things and make up lies to argue. I said I avoid stairs typically because when I run up them taking two steps at a time thinking everything is good the knee occasionally slips. If I walk up them one at a time it's not an issue. I have stairs to my gym there are stairs to my front door I go up and down stairs every day. You just want to argue about nonsense.

You also said you got your current place in Kitty Hawk, specifically because the bedroom is on the main floor so you could avoid the stairs did you not?   forgot about that wives tale didn’t you

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1713 on: July 05, 2023, 07:07:54 PM »
Statistically I am a genius and I like my life I would bet it that I am in better shape than you.  Also What Are you 12? Because having stepkids is not a fail for a grown 45 year old man. I also have an ex wife and a child welcome to adulthood

Bhanks, given your genius status, how does it feel to be surrounded be people of Average intelligence?
X

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1714 on: July 05, 2023, 07:26:57 PM »
I squatted 355 the week I said that and you guys said not deep enough so I squatted 365 much deeper later and my knee wobbled so I stopped. I miscalculated the stability of my knee at the time being wrong doesn't make me a liar. Could I get 405 maybe but no spot not going to try. Still I think considering I hadn't squatted in a decade in was a fair and close estimate. Meanwhile I absolutely destroyed the other 4 weight lifting challenges you guys swore I couldn't do but you will just ignore that 4 out of 5 isn't bad. What kind of jackass talks about another mans wife online a fucking loser that is who

You swore you could hop off the couch and full-depth squat 405 lbs.

Months later you couldn’t squat 365 lbs.

That is called a lie.

That is called bullshit.

The Scarecrow’s poor choice in men is a strong indicator of low intellect and no self esteem. You both have the same Daddy issues.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1715 on: July 05, 2023, 07:28:01 PM »
You couldn't destroy shit, you'd throw up and quit before you even got started. Worst tough guy ever.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1716 on: July 05, 2023, 07:30:16 PM »
It took you 6 months to do a shaky half rep with 365. 405 would crush you, then, today and tomorrow.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1717 on: July 05, 2023, 07:30:37 PM »
You couldn't destroy shit, you'd throw up and quit before you even got started. Worst tough guy ever.

Now he’s a 100 M sprinter….

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1718 on: July 05, 2023, 07:35:52 PM »
His legs are smaller than Usian Bolts.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1719 on: July 05, 2023, 07:39:57 PM »
His legs are smaller than Usian Bolts.

But bigger than mine.  Sadly.  :o ;) ;D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1720 on: July 05, 2023, 07:43:38 PM »

Someone must have left the hair product upstairs that day.

One reason I purchased this house is because the master bedroom in on the main level. I never go upstairs.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1721 on: July 05, 2023, 08:28:29 PM »

...."as a teenager"

...."used to blah blah blah"

So what if you still have your shoes and chalk??  Are we to be impressed?

When do I do bear crawls?  Who the fuck cares if I include burpees in a workout.  After 10 your heartrate would be 180 most likely.  Then you will say that its because you weight twice as much as me. 

So what if you were in the infantry after your knee surgeries??  You complain about your knees on here endlessly.  You use them like the proverbial crutch.  I have had knee surgery and you don't see me crying like a bitch about it. 

You couldn't hang with me in my workouts because you have ZERO conditioning.   You are low bodyfat but that doesn't mean you are fit.  Queue your broken record bullshit of me strict curling 170.32342784lbs.  No, I can't do that...but I can snatch, clean and jerk, overhead squat, deadlift (to name a few) more than your sorry ass.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1722 on: July 05, 2023, 08:30:26 PM »

Don't forget elite level rock climber

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1723 on: July 05, 2023, 08:32:07 PM »
Hanky,

https://govsalaries.com/urch-emily-jo-142734577

Your “wife” didn’t even make $60K in 2021.

She’s a failed social worker, nothing more. A good big city real lawyer would make $60K a month.

More bullshit lies from you.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1724 on: July 05, 2023, 09:41:27 PM »
Hanky,

https://govsalaries.com/urch-emily-jo-142734577

Your “wife” didn’t even make $60K in 2021.

She’s a failed social worker, nothing more. A good big city real lawyer would make $60K a month.

More bullshit lies from you.

And hanky admitted she makes more than him.

Mensa my ass.

Papa Bill rolling in his grave seeing hanky squandered all his hard earned money.