Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1502750 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #24125 on: January 22, 2023, 04:48:52 AM »
Running up the stairs to take bathroom pics for getbig is his cardio

One reason I purchased this house is because the master bedroom in on the main level. I never go upstairs.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24126 on: January 22, 2023, 04:50:59 AM »
Running his mouth and fingers on getbig coupled with copious amounts of steroids and other illegal drugs keep him fairly lean.

It is insane you guys think anyone needs to do anything to be lean. You literally get lean from doing nothing it is a passive activity. You have to actively eat to not get leaner.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #24127 on: January 22, 2023, 04:54:28 AM »
Whatever you do, don’t suck Lee off and make him cum. He will head straight to Rx Muscle with the story. Tell Lee, tell the world.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #24128 on: January 22, 2023, 05:04:11 AM »
Whatever you do, don’t suck Lee off and make him cum. He will head straight to Rx Muscle with the story. Tell Lee, tell the world.

But if he does make sweet love to Lee, he should let curlfriend John Cooper watch, and maybe buy him some nice white Nikes or New Balances. We need a new Watcher on the scene.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #24129 on: January 22, 2023, 05:14:13 AM »
For Bhanks taking a selfie ia satisfying as cumming is. As having sex with a homeless man and cumming. So can you imagine how much he is in heaven? He's getting the feeling of cumming when he's taking a selfie on the beach,  when he's curling, when he's in his bathroom. So bhanks is cumming night and day. It's terrific,  right.
LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24130 on: January 22, 2023, 05:22:24 AM »
Bhanks has 1,859 posts with attachments

Its likely a fair assumption that 75% of them are taken by or of him ie. Bhanky's World,  rather than random internet pics 

In other words poster "bhank" can be casually assumed to have posted approx. 1400 pics of himself, his food, his bathroom etc, accounting for broadly 1 out of every 10 posts he has made
BRIAN...................SEEK HELP !!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #24131 on: January 22, 2023, 05:40:35 AM »
One reason I purchased this house is because the master bedroom in on the main level. I never go upstairs.

I'm sorry to hear you can't manage stairs Bhanky

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24132 on: January 22, 2023, 05:53:16 AM »
I'm sorry to hear you can't manage stairs Bhanky

Usually it is ok but sometimes the knee will slip its like the bone slides across itself where the meniscus should be and hyperextends the joint stretching all the connective tissue on stairs the front part of the leg on the lead step stays in place but the top part slides backwards it is very painful when it happens and I can't walk right for about 2 days after.  There are maybe 8 steps in the front stoop of the house if I take them too fast or double step them it can happen. I am very careful on stairs because of this I try and avoid them. If I have to do stairs I go one at a time holding the rail. I have real knee issues. Meanwhile getbig calls me a weak bitch because I squatted 365lbs instead of 405lbs.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #24133 on: January 22, 2023, 05:59:57 AM »
Brian if you qualify for the Oympia because of your strict curl and run in to Lee Priest while you're there what will you say to him?

Probably "I haven't changed"

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #24134 on: January 22, 2023, 06:01:01 AM »
I have pressed 365 for a 1 rep max on 2 occasions and 350 for a double on film posted here. I trained high reps but say whatever you want I know what I did

And again you guys act like I am just making up a massive knee injuries again in 2018 you can see my legs were much larger in Maui you can see they were completely gone in 2019. I absolutely use to squat a lot more I had a 2cm meniscus tear in 2018 I had complete atrophy in both legs they were not like that a few years prior

No, its just that its one of your "go to" excuses when yo get called out after doing your chest puffing.  Also, using "massive knee injuries" is your way of making yourself seem important.  You tore your meniscus..WOW.  Do you realize that its estimated that about 60% of people have a torn meniscus?  What type of tear was it Brian?  (please go google the types so you are more informed.  I am well aware of them.)

It is insane you guys think anyone needs to do anything to be lean. You literally get lean from doing nothing it is a passive activity. You have to actively eat to not get leaner.

Boy you are a fountain of knowledge....

Usually it is ok but sometimes the knee will slip its like the bone slides across itself where the meniscus should be and hyperextends the joint stretching all the connective tissue on stairs the front part of the leg on the lead step stays in place but the top part slides backwards it is very painful when it happens and I can't walk right for about 2 days after.  There are maybe 8 steps in the front stoop of the house if I take them too fast or double step them it can happen. I am very careful on stairs because of this I try and avoid them. If I have to do stairs I go one at a time holding the rail. I have real knee issues. Meanwhile getbig calls me a weak bitch because I squatted 365lbs instead of 405lbs.

Didn't you say your knees were doing great as you were strengthening up all of the "ligaments, tendons, and other soft tissues around the knee"??  When they aren't in pain you tell us you are superman....when they feel like shit all you want is for us to coddle you and feel sorry for you.

Fuck, you're just one big giant pussy.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24135 on: January 22, 2023, 06:01:24 AM »

after all that maybe we should be calling you a stupid bitch for even squatting in the first place,

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24136 on: January 22, 2023, 06:03:33 AM »
I pay plenty of attention to my kid don't you worry but yeah while watching Saturday morning cartoons with him I can make a post. The cartoons do not require my full attention. Right now he is asleep for fuck sake

You mean you sit him in front of the mind control box filling his head with shit instead of talking to him?

Why dont you put on the Discovery channel isntead of pointless cartoons?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #24137 on: January 22, 2023, 06:03:40 AM »

You were the one bragging about squatting and posting squatting videos.  This post alone shows you should NEVER get near a squat rack.  Jesus are you brain dead?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #24138 on: January 22, 2023, 06:04:25 AM »

You should have put the squat rack upstairs

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24139 on: January 22, 2023, 06:05:41 AM »
Don`t worry leg extensions to the rescue.
 ::)

Fucking whiner,like anyone here would actually care about your injuries,or you being in pain.  ;D

Brian,if you had half a brain,you would stop benching and squatting.........Mr. Mensa strikes again.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24140 on: January 22, 2023, 06:08:29 AM »
Meanwhile getbig calls me a weak bitch
YOU WEAK BITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #24141 on: January 22, 2023, 06:10:42 AM »
after all that maybe we should be calling you a stupid bitch for even squatting in the first place,

Squatting is not bad for the knees nor for the back.  Despite some common misconceptions.  When you think about all of the things you do in a day, squatting is actually present in quite a bit of it.  Now, for what Brian CONSTANTLY reminds us he has going on, is squatting that heavy smart....nope.  That is where your label for him is appropriate.

For a lot of people, its not just the low back that prevents them from squatting right.  Think of all of the things involved in squatting.  Ankles fucked up?  That's going to mess with proper form.  Shoulders fucked up?  Thats going to play a roll in form.  (queue mensa boy to come in and argue with me)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #24142 on: January 22, 2023, 06:21:15 AM »
Don`t worry leg extensions to the rescue.
 ::)

Fucking whiner,like anyone here would actually care about your injuries,or you being in pain.  ;D

Brian,if you had half a brain,you would stop benching and squatting.........Mr. Mensa strikes again.

And one rep max curling!  If only we could go back in time and cover up that 10 foot tall curl contest sign he saw outside his gym

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24143 on: January 22, 2023, 06:23:54 AM »
Squatting is not bad for the knees nor for the back.  Despite some common misconceptions.  When you think about all of the things you do in a day, squatting is actually present in quite a bit of it.  Now, for what Brian CONSTANTLY reminds us he has going on, is squatting that heavy smart....nope.  That is where your label for him is appropriate.

For a lot of people, its not just the low back that prevents them from squatting right.  Think of all of the things involved in squatting.  Ankles fucked up?  That's going to mess with proper form.  Shoulders fucked up?  Thats going to play a roll in form.  (queue mensa boy to come in and argue with me)

All squatting has ever done for me is injure my back

I have not gone heavy either, I popped a disc warming up with 2 plates.
As we grow from childhood are bodies start to change and we lose the flexibility to squat correctly (look at toddlers squatting, their form is perfect) we simply cant squat down without putting wexcess strain on the low back.
Hamstrings lose their flexibility which also increases the risk of inujy when squatting

Im not saying people should never squat down, but putting a weight across the back of your neck and doing it just doesnt make sense.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24144 on: January 22, 2023, 06:26:48 AM »
And one rep max curling!  If only we could go back in time and cover up that 10 foot tall curl contest sign he saw outside his gym
LOL  :D

You know as well as I do that he`s gonna` get hurt curling sooner or later.

The guy is an injury waiting to happen.  :D

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #24145 on: January 22, 2023, 06:31:13 AM »
Here is another old pic from Hawaii in pretty decent shape in this one

Brian you look great there. Really good condition.

Unfortunately.....

It doesn't matter. All that matters is right now. Today! This very instant!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #24146 on: January 22, 2023, 06:42:33 AM »
All squatting has ever done for me is injure my back

I have not gone heavy either, I popped a disc warming up with 2 plates.
As we grow from childhood are bodies start to change and we lose the flexibility to squat correctly (look at toddlers squatting, their form is perfect) we simply cant squat down without putting wexcess strain on the low back.
Hamstrings lose their flexibility which also increases the risk of inujy when squatting

Im not saying people should never squat down, but putting a weight across the back of your neck and doing it just doesnt make sense.

We don't lose the flexibility just by aging.  We lose that ability due to the activities (or lack there of) we are involved with.  For example, a sit down job will fuck with your low back and mobility incredibly. 

Your disc was ready to go way before that two plate squat.  Did you ever have low back pain/stiffness prior to that?  Not just the 8 out of 10 type....I am even referring to the low grade "oh, its just stiff" type.  If you did, and just ignored it saying "it's not that bad, it will go away"...then that is how it started.  I tore my right medial meniscus just warming up with a smith squat with ONE plate on each side.  That shit was wearing down way way before that. 

I will ask you this...how long did / do you take warming up for a leg session.  Most people will do some bike for 5 mins, maybe some half ass stretches, then its load the fucking bar, do some reps, load the bar, do some reps, complain about being stiff, then load more, the squat feels a little better, then load more...etc.

Also, how much POST workout mobility do you do?  I would wager that very very few people do things after their workouts.  I gather that you weren't being literal, but if someone has the bar on their neck, that bar is way way too high.

Repetitive wear and tear on joints, tendons, ligaments without proper recovery and attention is what causes problems.  Look up the cumulative injury cycle.  The amount of times I see people talk about how their shoulder or elbow or whatever other joint hurts and won't heal, yet will refuse to take some time and address it is super high.  The mentality that stopping for a brief time will cause a massive loss in size is ludicrous.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #24147 on: January 22, 2023, 06:43:27 AM »
Legs are strong and functional, just can’t negotiate stairs.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #24148 on: January 22, 2023, 06:47:37 AM »

I have finally learned all this over the last 14 weeks.  Ankle mobility, and all the other shit you posted, all play a monster role.  If I focus on this stuff, squat feels natural.....if it's off, feels like I've never done it before.

I need 15 minutes of warmup - airdyne, reverse sled walks (awesome), banded good mornings, kang squat with PVC.....otherwise I can't squat for shit.
Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24149 on: January 22, 2023, 06:55:15 AM »
We don't lose the flexibility just by aging.  We lose that ability due to the activities (or lack there of) we are involved with.  For example, a sit down job will fuck with your low back and mobility incredibly. 

Your disc was ready to go way before that two plate squat.  I will ask you this...how long did / do you take warming up for a leg session.  Most people will do some bike for 5 mins, maybe some half ass stretches, then its load the fucking bar, do some reps, load the bar, do some reps, complain about being stiff, then load more, the squat feels a little better, then load more...etc.

Also, how much POST workout mobility do you do?  I would wager than very very few people do things after their workouts. I gather that you weren't being literal, but if someone has the bar on their neck, that bar is way way too high.

Repetitive wear and tear on joints, tendons, ligaments without proper recovery and attention is what causes problems.  Look up the cumulative injury cycle.  The amount of times I see people talk about how their shoulder or elbow or whatever other joint hurts and won't heal, yet will refuse to take some time and address it is super high.  The mentality that stopping for a brief time will cause a massive loss in size is ludicrous.

thats what I meant, people are inactive that causes problems but once tendons have shortened its not easy if at all to get them back to their original functionality

I have always warmed up , I played rugby before weights so I know the importance of getting the body ready for any form of stress.
Didnt use to but now always stretch after workouts especially legs, lots of low back stretches
Yes , not literally on the neck but your low back is the weakest link in any squat movement.
It isnt designed to have a load bearing down on it, remember we used to be on all fours

Squats are more of a core excercise rather than legs
Your low back will blow long before you stress your quads, just look how much more you can leg press as opposed to squat, your quads hams and glutes are way stronger than the low back

I havent squatted for years and it hasnt hampered my leg development, I have way better development than most people at my age