Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 394917 times)

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #2775 on: August 25, 2023, 07:22:02 AM »
Avoid excessive overload with negatives.
Overload is the point of negatives..but yeah some exercises you should be very careful
I personally use negatives on the last parts of my workout so it´s not huge weights ( on smaller muscle groups)..just the iceing baby !
Negative only training is of course another animal. Using exercises that are compound lifts has the advantage in this type of training for obvious reasons, supporting assisting muscles..etc
can´t be bothered to rant on you know what i mean.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2776 on: August 25, 2023, 07:22:20 AM »
Yeah but you also said I was fat and on drugs. Meanwhile I still have swelling from surgery.  I have visible sutures. I haven’t lifted a grocery bag in almost month. I am on nothing. I am maintaining 230lbs and I still have abs!! So yeah not listening to you. Look how fat I am save this pic because it is as soft as you will ever see me.

Has nothing to do with lifting 500 lbs off the floor. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #2777 on: August 25, 2023, 07:23:17 AM »
You are the one bragging about 225lbs and my weight class for lifting is 220lbs. Honestly when I heal up I expect to pull 500 rather easy but we will see need to take it slow at first

Just like you were going to hop off the couch and squat 405 lbs full-depth.

Fuck off with your bullshit. Jesus Christ you delusional lying idiot, get off the fucking internet and go raise your fucking kid, you’re past the point of saving your marriage.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2778 on: August 25, 2023, 07:26:37 AM »
Just like you were going to hop off the couch and squat 405 lbs full-depth.

Fuck off with your bullshit. Jesus Christ you delusional lying idiot, get off the fucking internet and go raise your fucking kid (And the new orphans and kids from the foster care!), you’re past the point of saving your marriage.

Hilarious does not even begin to tell the story here.   The Urch mansion is being converted into a orphanage, and soon probably taking in migrants from Guatamala, Mexico, etc.   

Bhanks is not even going to get the coach.   He will be on a cot with the other people being welcomed from honduras. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #2779 on: August 25, 2023, 07:26:45 AM »
Overload is the point of negatives..but yeah some exercises you should be very careful
I personally use negatives on the last parts of my workout so it´s not huge weights ( on smaller muscle groups)..just the iceing baby !
Negative only training is of course another animal. Using exercises that are compound lifts has the advantage in this type of training for obvious reasons, supporting assisting muscles..etc

Where you can run into trouble is using weights for negatives well in excess of your connective tissue strength.

Negatives are eccentrics.  The lengthening of the muscle.

If the weight you lift eccentrically exceeds what you can lift concentrically you are in the danger zone.

This is assuming your connectives can handle the concentric.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #2780 on: August 25, 2023, 07:28:56 AM »

You’re as full of shit as Hankins.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2781 on: August 25, 2023, 07:29:11 AM »
Hilarious does not even begin to tell the story here.   The Urch mansion is being converted into a orphanage, and soon probably taking in migrants from Guatamala, Mexico, etc.   

Bhanks is not even going to get the coach.   He will be on a cot with the other people being welcomed from honduras.

Strange we do the right thing to help other people and Getbig puts my wife and me down for it typical.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2782 on: August 25, 2023, 07:30:02 AM »
You’re as full of shit as Hankins.

No him and Ironnat are correct negatives are where injuries happen

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #2783 on: August 25, 2023, 07:30:42 AM »

Liar Hankins will do what the scarecrow tells him to do or she will have his sentence diversion revoked

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2784 on: August 25, 2023, 07:31:06 AM »
Where you can run into trouble is using weights for negatives well in excess of your connective tissue strength.
I think it was Bill Pearl who remarked on the tendon size & strength of Mike mentzer which grows in unison with time.
I think some exercises are more risky than others but this is the case in volume training.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2785 on: August 25, 2023, 07:31:51 AM »

Well like I said I plan to incorporate deads once I heal up as may do a full meet next year. I don't think 500 is unreasonable I have seen guys pull that I know I can outlift. My back is strong but yeah probably will train much lighter with high reps for 6 months before attempting heavy singles but we will see. It all depends on the knee and how it handles deads going to be using a trap bar to start as well so it's kind of a modified just seems like a more natural lifting position to me

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #2786 on: August 25, 2023, 07:32:33 AM »
No him and Ironnat are correct negatives are where injuries happen

Fuck off drug addict.

You don’t know shit about proper weight training. Take your world record medal and go raise someone else’s kids….cuckhold

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2787 on: August 25, 2023, 07:33:14 AM »
Strange we do the right thing to help other people and Getbig puts my wife and me down for it typical.

Its not the right thing for YOU!  We break your balls but at the end of the day do you not see what is happening?  All of these people are going to get squatters' rights, cement themselves as the mansion being the residence, and you are going to have no ownership or rights left.   We warned you!!!!   We told you this is part of Em's plan to get the house from you before you got married to her. 

GB warned you.  She is stealing the mansion right from under you by bussing in all these people.   Who is paying for the groceries for all these people?  Wait till their relatives show up and want to swim naked in the pool.  What are you going to do about it? 

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2788 on: August 25, 2023, 07:35:14 AM »

You are a good Christian, Bhanky.

Some of these kids can be wacko so watch it.

Hide your valuables, guns, and sharp knives.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2789 on: August 25, 2023, 07:36:14 AM »
I think it was Bill Pearl who remarked on the tendon size & strength of Mike mentzer which grows in unison with time.
I think some exercises are more risky than others but this is the case in volume training.

I think it was Sri Chimnoy who said it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2790 on: August 25, 2023, 07:37:05 AM »
Its not the right thing for YOU!  We break your balls but at the end of the day do you not see what is happening?  All of these people are going to get squatters' rights, cement themselves as the mansion being the residence, and you are going to have no ownership or rights left.   We warned you!!!!   We told you this is part of Em's plan to get the house from you before you got married to her. 

GB warned you.  She is stealing the mansion right from under you by bussing in all these people.   Who is paying for the groceries for all these people?  Wait till their relatives show up and want to swim naked in the pool.  What are you going to do about it?

You are an idiot her kids are not stealing my house the girls were are temporarily letting stay are not stealing my house. We have plenty of room. My son likes having other kids around. And yes you idiots Social Services came interviewed us ran background checks etc. I was cleared as a care provider as was my wife again Getbig doesn't know shit I am an upstanding citizen.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2791 on: August 25, 2023, 07:37:31 AM »
i take it you have tried Heavy Duty & if so how long did you train Heavy Duty?
be a bit more specific in your answer.

I trained both HD and Dinosaur Training.  It is very hard on recovery.  I trained in my garage and would do this for legs:

The max my leg extension could hold was 225lbs.   I set this up and then set up a pair of sawhorses as safeties for the squat.

I did 100 reps with the 225 and then went to the stands my late brother made for me where 350lbs to 400lbs was on the bar and no rest I could usually get 15 to 22 or so reps.  After returnin the weight to the stands I lay on the floor for an indeterminate amount of time.  I would not train again for approximately 2 weeks (more or less).

For back I would do 300+ pounds (my son would stand atop the weight stack on my standalone lat machine) close grip palms up pulldowns to failure which was usually 5 to 8 reps followed immediately by barbel rows with maybe 150lbs to failure.  That was it. 

Chest was done with a 2.5" barbell and 225lbs (more or less depending upon me) and 80lb DBs.  Flys were done to failure which was 10 t 20 reps followed immediately by the bench press with the sawhorses to protect me and they were done to failure which was anywhere between 3 and 10 reps.

Biceps were not done bhanky-poo style.  The same thick bar was used in a progressive manner with weight going from 80lbs to 120lbs for reps between 5 and 1.  5 sets.

Triceps used the same thick bar and I did bottom position (off the sawhorses) with 200lbs for 5 sets of 1 to 5 reps.

Sit ups I did in Roman Chair fashion with my son placing 200lbs. on my chest and reps were 5 to12 (maybe) for 5 sets.

Shoulders were done with 50lb DBs for standing laterals to failure (2" handles) followed immediately by using the thick barbel to clean and press up to approx. 185lbs for 1 to 5 reps.   Some days I used the 2' DBs to just do presses with 80lbs. for 5 sets of up to 5 or (barely more!) repsl

Each session lasted a maximum of 30 or so minutes and required that I rest from up to 2 weeks to recover.  I did this for a maybe 2 years and this was over 20 years ago that I put this much effort into this style of training.  It is HARD on your body and mind.

I decided that I just could not do this style anymore. It was very hard to recover from. I was not injured by the training but my problem came work related or "retard" related injuries in the world outside my gym.

I do not recommend training like this.  Training like this naturally is doubtless far more difficult that with steroids and believe me, I was jealous of my friends that took the stuff because I was beat and while I was stronger than them on some lifts they were plenty powerful and looked a whole lot better than me.  They were in the gym much longer than me but I was recovering a LOT longer than they were. 

I usually weighed in at around 240lbs.  back then.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2792 on: August 25, 2023, 07:38:00 AM »

It shows you have a track record for being wrong tell me again how you think I need straps to one arm row 125lbs for a single I am stronger than you think

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #2793 on: August 25, 2023, 07:38:36 AM »

Bullshit.

You do whatever the social worker tells you to. If she ran an adult drug program for the court like you claim, she would have no contact with children.

Or both of you are liberal groomers.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2794 on: August 25, 2023, 07:38:53 AM »
Well like I said I plan to incorporate deads once I heal up as may do a full meet next year. I don't think 500 is unreasonable I have seen guys pull that I know I can outlift. My back is strong but yeah probably will train much lighter with high reps for 6 months before attempting heavy singles but we will see. It all depends on the knee and how it handles deads going to be using a trap bar to start as well so it's kind of a modified just seems like a more natural lifting position to me

Did you have an inguinal hernia or abdominal hernia?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2795 on: August 25, 2023, 07:41:39 AM »

Umbilical there is a mesh patch and swelling in the lower abdomen still as well as sutures in my belly button. I am not fully healed the swelling can take months to go down. I am also weighing 230lbs. However despite all that I still have visible abs the story of my fat gut is false as always

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2796 on: August 25, 2023, 07:41:46 AM »
Bullshit.

You do whatever the social worker tells you to. If she ran an adult drug program for the court like you claim, she would have no contact with children.

Dude..  you are getting very insulting here
are you suggesting he is a sexual predator ?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2797 on: August 25, 2023, 07:43:31 AM »
I trained both HD and Dinosaur Training.  It is very hard on recovery.  I trained in my garage and would do this for legs:

The max my leg extension could hold was 225lbs.   I set this up and then set up a pair of sawhorses as safeties for the squat.

I did 100 reps with the 225 and then went to the stands my late brother made for me where 350lbs to 400lbs was on the bar and no rest I could usually get 15 to 22 or so reps.  After returnin the weight to the stands I lay on the floor for an indeterminate amount of time.  I would not train again for approximately 2 weeks (more or less).

For back I would do 300+ pounds (my son would stand atop the weight stack on my standalone lat machine) close grip palms up pulldowns to failure which was usually 5 to 8 reps followed immediately by barbel rows with maybe 150lbs to failure.  That was it. 

Chest was done with a 2.5" barbell and 225lbs (more or less depending upon me) and 80lb DBs.  Flys were done to failure which was 10 t 20 reps followed immediately by the bench press with the sawhorses to protect me and they were done to failure which was anywhere between 3 and 10 reps.

Biceps were not done bhanky-poo style.  The same thick bar was used in a progressive manner with weight going from 80lbs to 120lbs for reps between 5 and 1.  5 sets.

Triceps used the same thick bar and I did bottom position (off the sawhorses) with 200lbs for 5 sets of 1 to 5 reps.

Sit ups I did in Roman Chair fashion with my son placing 200lbs. on my chest and reps were 5 to12 (maybe) for 5 sets.

Shoulders were done with 50lb DBs for standing laterals to failure (2" handles) followed immediately by using the thick barbel to clean and press up to approx. 185lbs for 1 to 5 reps.   Some days I used the 2' DBs to just do presses with 80lbs. for 5 sets of up to 5 or (barely more!) repsl

Each session lasted a maximum of 30 or so minutes and required that I rest from up to 2 weeks to recover.  I did this for a maybe 2 years and this was over 20 years ago that I put this much effort into this style of training.  It is HARD on your body and mind.

I decided that I just could not do this style anymore. It was very hard to recover from. I was not injured by the training but my problem came work related or "retard" related injuries in the world outside my gym.

I do not recommend training like this.  Training like this naturally is doubtless far more difficult that with steroids and believe me, I was jealous of my friends that took the stuff because I was beat and while I was stronger than them on some lifts they were plenty powerful and looked a whole lot better than me.  They were in the gym much longer than me but I was recovering a LOT longer than they were. 

I usually weighed in at around 240lbs.  back then.

Awesome, Sir Scott.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2798 on: August 25, 2023, 07:43:44 AM »

An egocentrical hernia is his main problem. ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2799 on: August 25, 2023, 07:45:22 AM »
Bullshit.

Do you want a picture of her government office door with her name and title? You don't think people in drug court sometimes lose custody of their children and have placement issues? I look forward to voting for Trump a 3rd time in 2024. Weird first you guys accuse me of being gay then I am grooming girls which is it?