Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 396632 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #2925 on: August 27, 2023, 08:10:51 AM »
Imagine...
To prove to random men on the interwebz, that you don't have soggy glutes, stripping down to panties, wedging them up the old "dick drainer", taking the time to log int o IG, and post the pic to your profile.

If that isn't one of the most bizarre things a 40+ yr old man would do, I dont know what is.
You would think the clown is a 12 year old...  ???

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #2926 on: August 27, 2023, 08:14:45 AM »
Imagine...
To prove to random men on the interwebz, that you don't have soggy glutes, stripping down to panties, wedging them up the old "dick drainer", taking the time to log int o IG, and post the pic to your profile.

That is being awfully critical of social worker Emily Urch.

She’s just trying to advertise her goods for her next new man.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2927 on: August 27, 2023, 08:20:15 AM »
That is being awfully critical of social worker Emily Urch.

She’s just trying to advertise her goods for her next new man.

I don't know Emily, but I can't imagine her hanging around that "Marriage" for any extended period of time.
Unless of course Brian isn't what he seems here and is a quality guy of course...

To live with a delusional, narcissistic sociopath, I imagine would get tiring very quickly...

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #2928 on: August 27, 2023, 08:33:40 AM »
I don't know Emily, but I can't imagine her hanging around that "Marriage" for any extended period of time.
Unless of course Brian isn't what he seems here and is a quality guy of course...

To live with a delusional, narcissistic sociopath, I imagine would get tiring very quickly...

Emily Urch’s lack of self confidence, ridiculously low self-esteem, and lack of self-awareness is a perfect fit with a chronic liar, narcissistic, and closet homosexual like Brian Wood Hankins.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #2929 on: August 27, 2023, 11:19:49 AM »
Ron has employed the AI program "ChatGetbig" to create the fictitious Bhanky persona.

Bhanky does not really exist.

Nobody like Bhanky could be real.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2930 on: August 27, 2023, 11:33:16 AM »
Ron has employed the AI program "ChatGetbig" to create the fictitious Bhanky persona.

Bhanky does not really exist.

His persona isnt all him

the narcissism and stupidity is real, the tough guy act is exactly that, an act.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2931 on: August 27, 2023, 11:47:53 AM »
His persona isnt all him

the narcissism and stupidity is real, the tough guy act is exactly that, an act.
^^^^THIS

He ain`t shit........a rough tough creampuff!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #2932 on: August 27, 2023, 12:01:03 PM »
^^^^THIS

He ain`t shit........a rough tough creampuff!

How tough can you really be, if like Brian Wood Hankins, you let groups of men fist your asshole?

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #2933 on: August 27, 2023, 12:07:28 PM »
How tough can you really be, if like Brian Wood Hankins, you let groups of men fist your asshole?

That basically makes him a sock puppet, which explains why his persona isn't all him

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #2934 on: August 27, 2023, 12:10:02 PM »
That basically makes him a sock puppet, which explains why his persona isn't all him

Wouldn’t that make him a hand puppet?

At least up until the point the gerbil falls out.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2935 on: August 27, 2023, 12:21:43 PM »
People who say how tough they are all the time, are the ones who are the least tough.

They wear womens underwear and show their nude ass to men on the webz for the "likes"...  ::)
(And they are 0-2 in MMA and destroyed by a guy Clegg w/ a dad-bod).. Shows how useless Mr. Mirror Muscles really is..

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #2936 on: August 27, 2023, 12:21:49 PM »
Wouldn’t that make him a hand puppet?

At least up until the point the gerbil falls out.

Good point

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #2937 on: August 27, 2023, 04:50:42 PM »

I hope one day to get back east and meet and shake hands with you Wes. My mother-in-law, rest her soul, did visit England with her sister years ago and only intensified my desire to do so because of you Illuminati and of course our mutual friend, Taf!  Thank you again for the kind words and friendship.

Today I told the PT gentlemen that living as a "normal" man is not something I am enjoying.  But I will get used to it and unless there is a Heavenly miracle  then I will continue to do the best I can.  And make no mistake, you two men and several others here posting their workouts give me not only inspiration but hope.   I've seen more than a few folks that have lost hope. I do NOT want to become one of them.  Thanks for the hope and the smiles I get from your posts, my friends.

Damn.

Scott my friend, I really try to live The Life Stoic.  But I think someone must be cutting onions nearby... 

I don`t know what to say Scott except that it would be an honor to meet you my friend.

Stay strong !

X2

And the same goes from me to you Wes (nh)
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2938 on: August 27, 2023, 05:05:10 PM »

Thank you both, gentlemen!  I would that we all knew one another back then and could train together.  I have no doubt you two could keep up and were both stronger on bench press!    I am no longer strong but I have the memories.  It is so weird being like this.

I had PT today and was told I need to wear my leg brace for the rest of my life and there are more restrictions to come.  I was hoping to change their mind but I fell in the grocery  store yesterday and broke a ceramic plant pot.  Hit  and cut my not-quite-bhanky-sized head on the edge of the display.  It was embarrassing as it is difficult to get up off the floor for me.

Some here wonder why I make fun of Coleman.  I have similar problems but have to date refused surgery as all my doctors recommend I not go under the knife.  Outside his being stupidly stubborn he seems a likeable man.  If I could go back in time I could not change more than a few events that caused my problems as they were made by helping others coupled with my inability to know when I've been hurt.  I imagine Coleman thinks the same about his injuries because he is after all, an 8 time Mr. O and without his training he probably woudn't have equaled Haney's record. 

I hope one day to get back east and meet and shake hands with you Wes. My mother-in-law, rest her soul, did visit England with her sister years ago and only intensified my desire to do so because of you Illuminati and of course our mutual friend, Taf!  Thank you again for the kind words and friendship.

Today I told the PT gentlemen that living as a "normal" man is not something I am enjoying.  But I will get used to it and unless there is a Heavenly miracle  then I will continue to do the best I can.  And make no mistake, you two men and several others here posting their workouts give me not only inspiration but hope.   I've seen more than a few folks that have lost hope. I do NOT want to become one of them.  Thanks for the hope and the smiles I get from your posts, my friends.

Very wise / brave / kind words Scott.

You will not give up hope / determination & striving to improve
It is not within you to do so.

Bit by bit you will improve & continue to do so.

We all age & beyond a certain point / age we lose some of our peak maximal power/strength
It sucks. I and I'm sure most of us struggle mentally with that - Still we were Strong & Powerful
& those are wonderful memories to have.

Also we're very likely still stronger than the vast majority of the male population all ages
& 99.9% of men of our own age 😊
That in itself is a fine achievement & something to be very proud of.

My door is always open - You're most welcome to my humble abode.

Stay Positive & keep striving forwards.
👊🏻

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2939 on: August 27, 2023, 05:09:21 PM »
Damn.

Scott my friend, I really try to live The Life Stoic.  But I think someone must be cutting onions nearby... 

X2

And the same goes from me to you Wes (nh)
.......and right back to you my British brother.

Pass me a hanky (no not the asshole Hanky) will ya` please somethings in my eye. :'(

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #2940 on: August 27, 2023, 08:04:07 PM »
It was my posing trunks I wore in the contest 2 weeks prior. They were too large and the guys claimed I had a fat ass so I pulled them up to show striated glutes. My wife took a sim pic in her bikini so I put them both up as a joke these idiots then all claimed I was wearing my wifes panties. My wife is 110lbs I am 230lbs do the math not possible

Brian Wood Hankins and his bunny buddy….

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2941 on: August 27, 2023, 09:56:07 PM »
Brian Wood Hankins and his bunny buddy….

Walter a Slight correction needed
There wouldn't be A woman involved with Faggottt Bwanky & The Male Bunny.

😂🤣😂

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #2942 on: August 27, 2023, 10:30:44 PM »
Walter a Slight correction needed
There wouldn't be A woman involved with Faggottt Bwanky & The Male Bunny.

😂🤣😂

You’ve forgotten to account for Mrs. Urch-Hankins.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2943 on: August 27, 2023, 10:55:32 PM »
You’ve forgotten to account for Mrs. Urch-Hankins.

She's Brianna's poor attempt at a Beard

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #2944 on: August 27, 2023, 11:29:14 PM »
She's Brianna's poor attempt at a Beard

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2945 on: August 28, 2023, 04:08:19 AM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2946 on: August 28, 2023, 04:59:00 AM »
Well, after 3 weeks w/ the back-injury bullshit, I finally got in a good one, starting a new training cycle.
Being careful for a couple more weeks but was able to put some intensity  back into the session...

Back

Chest supported rows - 4 sets
Iso-Lateral Rows - 4 sets
Assisted pullups - 4 sets
Seated D-bell Shrugs - 4 sets
Lat Pulldowns - 4 sets
Rear Delt (upper-back) Machine - 4 sets
Nautilus pullovers - 4 sets

Something funny happened. Some yapper I barely know, said "I heard you hurt your back, now I can be stronger t han you on something".
Pointing to the assisted dips he said "I notice you only using a few plates, I use the whole stack on that machine".   :D

I didnt have the heart to tell  him the more you use, the lighter it is, and he was doing pullups with -50 lbs...   ;D

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2947 on: August 28, 2023, 05:05:16 AM »
Well, after 3 weeks w/ the back-injury bullshit, I finally got in a good one, starting a new training cycle.
Being careful for a couple more weeks but was able to put some intensity  back into the session...

Back

Lat Pulldowns - 4 sets

Something funny happened. Some yapper I barely know, said "I heard you hurt your back, now I can be stronger t han you on something".
Pointing to the assisted dips he said "I notice you only using a few plates, I use the whole stack on that machine".   :D

I didnt have the heart to tell  him the more you use, the lighter it is, and he was doing pullups with -50 lbs...   ;D
haha what a dipshit

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2948 on: August 28, 2023, 05:16:06 AM »

Back

Lat Pulldowns - 4 sets

Cool story bro

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2949 on: August 28, 2023, 05:19:37 AM »