Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 396643 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #3650 on: September 08, 2023, 06:53:06 AM »
I can bench a lot more than her (about 100 lbs) and I do think I can match her pull squats obviously not good for her she is a world champion powerlifter

Fagg.ott you weigh 50/60lbs more than her & in your own
words You're A Big Strong Man  :D ;D ;D :D  NOT  - you wont match her squats or deadlifts & you're loaded with PED's
You're a Weakling Fagg.ott - Genetics for Mahjong or domino's at best.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #3651 on: September 08, 2023, 06:54:50 AM »
My best was a 16:30 something on a 5k however my average was closer to 18 minutes. I told you guys I ran my best time on a flat course that even incorporated a 1/4 mile lap around a track in the 3.1 mile race. Most other courses had hills which dramatically changes your times.

If 16:30 was an unremarkable time on this special unusually flat course, what were the best/serious runners doing?  14:30?

The cross-country business is all fantasy just like all of bhanks other claims of prowess.  The likely reality is his talent and performances were unremarkable and he's taking the best times he knew of and reporting them as his own, believing he could have run them if not for biased coaches, injuries, illness, wrong shoes, need to wait for the knee sleeves, ref stopped the fight even though he was caving Clegg head in, Army was biased, judges were biased, etc.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #3652 on: September 08, 2023, 06:56:05 AM »
Amazing, they wouldnt let you wrestle but thought it was OK to drop you in a war zone.

How did your fellow soldiers feel knowing that you may end up putting their lives at risk as the weakest link in the chain?

Age 17: outstanding cross country runner and elite high school wrestling champion
Age 19: bone-on-bone and titanium bolts in the knees

Must have been a rough two years.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3653 on: September 08, 2023, 07:02:49 AM »
Age 17: outstanding cross country runner and elite high school wrestling champion

He has the Genetics of a Paper Man - His body from early on has been
Telling him to just play Pool/ Mahjong/ Darts/ Dominoes etc
He's Physically very weak Hence all the Injuries & Muscle tears. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3654 on: September 08, 2023, 07:05:32 AM »

his knees must be all but shot now, they only last around 25 years tops

Its rare to replace knees on a person of 19 unless he was virtually crippled as they expect them to be have to be done again in the patients lifetime

Even someone taking great care with their knees its 25 years

Hankins has been cagefighting squatting and snowboarding whish is probbaly the worst thing you can do

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3655 on: September 08, 2023, 07:27:17 AM »
If 16:30 was an unremarkable time on this special unusually flat course, what were the best/serious runners doing?  14:30?

The cross-country business is all fantasy just like all of bhanks other claims of prowess.  The likely reality is his talent and performances were unremarkable and he's taking the best times he knew of and reporting them as his own, believing he could have run them if not for biased coaches, injuries, illness, wrong shoes, need to wait for the knee sleeves, ref stopped the fight even though he was caving Clegg head in, Army was biased, judges were biased, etc.

I never said my times were remarkable I ran cross country several seasons I had very little bodyfat didn't weigh much and I was in great shape. One time I had a mid 16 minute time when I actually tried hard the entire race it was also a flat grassy course that was actually the first race of the season and it was a big meet with lots of schools but the course was flat with grass and even a stretch on the track. Most of the time I just jogged it out and was mids 17s to 18s sometimes there were hills and it was in the sun other times it was in the shade and flat sometimes it was rocks other times it was dirt or grass they were all different. I didn't love cross country I did it to get in shape for wrestling season.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3656 on: September 08, 2023, 07:36:29 AM »
his knees must be all but shot now, they only last around 25 years tops

Its rare to replace knees on a person of 19 unless he was virtually crippled as they expect them to be have to be done again in the patients lifetime

Even someone taking great care with their knees its 25 years

Hankins has been cagefighting squatting and snowboarding whish is probbaly the worst thing you can do

At the time they told me 20 years and yeah it was bad around 40 but I worked hard to improve them. Right now they feel good will they feel like shit once I start squatting who knows but I know the Dr didn't think I would be squatting at this point. 4 years ago they wanted to shave down the bone to flatten them out. I have no Cartlidge in either knee 15 years ago they told me that it's bone on bone stage 4 all 4 quadrants in both knees. But IDGAF I am going to start squatting again soon anyway. No my squat isn't going to break any records but yes it will be a damn good effort regardless. My bench also isn't going to set the world on fire as have had multiple injuries to my pec but again it will be respectable. My deadlift with a herniated disc in my lower back who knows but I think it might not be too bad. Regardless I haven't lifted in 5 weeks and I am excited to train back and legs which means my motivation is great and that is where real progress comes from staying motivated. They could shoot me through the chest with a cannon ball I will rebuild and be back.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #3657 on: September 08, 2023, 07:54:40 AM »
At the time they told me 20 years and yeah it was bad around 40 but I worked hard to improve them. Right now they feel good will they feel like shit once I start squatting who knows but I know the Dr didn't think I would be squatting at this point. 4 years ago they wanted to shave down the bone to flatten them out. I have no Cartlidge in either knee 15 years ago they told me that it's bone on bone stage 4 all 4 quadrants in both knees. But IDGAF I am going to start squatting again soon anyway. No my squat isn't going to break any records but yes it will be a damn good effort regardless. My bench also isn't going to set the world on fire as have had multiple injuries to my pec but again it will be respectable. My deadlift with a herniated disc in my lower back who knows but I think it might not be too bad. Regardless I haven't lifted in 5 weeks and I am excited to train back and legs which means my motivation is great and that is where real progress comes from staying motivated. They could shoot me through the chest with a cannon ball I will rebuild and be back.
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3658 on: September 08, 2023, 07:56:48 AM »
They could shoot me through the chest with a cannon ball

Prove it
B

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3659 on: September 08, 2023, 08:38:20 AM »
I can bench a lot more than her (about 100 lbs) and I do think I can match her pull squats obviously not good for her she is a world champion powerlifter

Whats a pull squat?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3660 on: September 08, 2023, 08:41:52 AM »

Now claims of defying death by cannon ball.   Just fuck off with these nonsense statements.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3661 on: September 08, 2023, 08:43:06 AM »
They could shoot me through the chest with a cannon ball

Prove it

Clegg > Cannon Ball 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3662 on: September 08, 2023, 09:24:48 AM »

For sure!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3663 on: September 08, 2023, 09:24:55 AM »
September 08, 2023

Arms & Forearms:

Super-Set # 1:
{Cable Curls - 5 X 15,12,10,10,15
{Bent-Forward Cable Extensions - 5 X 20,15,12,12,15

Super-Set #2:
{Seated Hammer Curls - 3 X 12,10,8
{Lying DB Extensions - 3 X 20,12,12

Pressdowns - 2 X 20,30

Super-Set # :
{Wrist Curls - 4 X AMRAP
{DB Hammer Grip Wrist Curls - 4 X AMRAP (did these kneeling with forearms resting on a bench)

Great workout, and another good week of training !!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3664 on: September 08, 2023, 10:16:12 AM »
4 years ago they wanted to shave down the bone to flatten them out. I have no Cartlidge in either knee 15 years ago they told me that it's bone on bone stage 4 all 4 quadrants in both knees. But IDGAF I am going to start squatting again soon anyway. No my squat isn't going to break any records but yes it will be a damn good effort regardless. My bench also isn't going to set the world on fire as have had multiple injuries to my pec but again it will be respectable. My deadlift with a herniated disc in my lower back who knows but I think it might not be too bad.
^^^^^ The words of a complete and total fucking idiot,who`s just looking to get hurt badly........MENSA approved!   :(

At 46 with a veritable laundry list of injuries and maladies ,this nitwit decides to start doing powerlifting meets.  LOL  ;D

You couldn`t make this shit up if you were Steven Fucking Spielberg!  :D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #3665 on: September 08, 2023, 10:19:01 AM »
Bhanky,
How many matches did you have to wrestle in your weight class in your Army tournament?
How many other wrestlers in your weight class?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3666 on: September 08, 2023, 10:23:21 AM »
September 08, 2023

Arms & Forearms:

Super-Set # 1:
{Cable Curls - 5 X 15,12,10,10,15
{Bent-Forward Cable Extensions - 5 X 20,15,12,12,15

Super-Set #2:
{Seated Hammer Curls - 3 X 12,10,8
{Lying DB Extensions - 3 X 20,12,12

Pressdowns - 2 X 20,30

Super-Set # :
{Wrist Curls - 4 X AMRAP
{DB Hammer Grip Wrist Curls - 4 X AMRAP (did these kneeling with forearms resting on a bench)

Great workout, and another good week of training !!

Excellent!

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3667 on: September 08, 2023, 10:28:29 AM »
Bhanky,
How many matches did you have to wrestle in your weight class in your Army tournament?
How many other wrestlers in your weight class?

good question!

I also want to know what belt he got to in BJJ how long it took him and how many in his tournamnet?

there is a theme here
B

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3668 on: September 08, 2023, 10:40:25 AM »
Excellent!
Thanks GR,and right back at ya`.....I was gonna` comment on your arm workout but got caught up in the HANKY BULLSHIT !! :)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #3669 on: September 08, 2023, 10:50:21 AM »
So now you are 6 foot 2? At 134lbs lol your a beast

I am 6’ - 0 1/4” tall, barefoot

You are 5’-9” tall

You’re a Matt Canning hobbit.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3670 on: September 08, 2023, 10:51:36 AM »

You half-wit! You brag about benching more than a female that you outweigh by almost 60 lbs?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3671 on: September 08, 2023, 10:53:50 AM »

http://www.instagram.com/p/Cw1DzZhMMfg

Bhanks - can you match her on this lift?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3672 on: September 08, 2023, 10:57:14 AM »
You half-wit! You brag about benching more than a female that you outweigh by almost 60 lbs?

:D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

http://www.instagram.com/djessicabuettner

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #3673 on: September 08, 2023, 11:04:44 AM »
I used to average 6 min miles in cross country with hills in meets but yeah that was 30 years ago at a much lower bodyweight. But cross country is mainly about endurance. A 60m race is not about endurance it is about power and men are about 20% faster than women in sprinting. I don't need to be the top 25% to beat her. If she is the 75th percentile of women and I am the 50 percentile of men I am still going to be faster in a sprint. I am not running an endurance race and winning but a sprint yeah I can still sprint 60m

I didn’t really run cross-country in high school. I was busy playing soccer and volleyball that time of year.

But I did run in the NCAA Indoor and Outdoor Championships and German Olympic Track and Field Trials. My youth coach was Heike Drechsler, she is a longtime friend of my mother and could absolutely smoke you in a race today even at 60 years old. Not bragging, just some facts to re-set your inaccurate percentiles.

Any distance, any time, any place, you don’t stand a chance, Gargoyle.

Good luck to you Oldtimer - hope you get better health news soon !

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3674 on: September 08, 2023, 11:06:13 AM »
Trained legs: Very light and it was tough getting through it.

Leg press 2 x 12
Dumbbell squat 2 x 12 (Upright back and really sinking it. I didn't deadlift the dumbbells. Dumbbells at sides with straps)
Stiff dead 1 x 8
Hip kick back glute machine 2 x 12
leg extension 2 x 20
seated leg curl 2 x 15

Hanging leg raise 1 x 24
Hip ups 1 x 25

Standing calf 2 x 15
Seated calf 2 x 15
tibialis work 1 x 20

neck with four way machine 2 x 25

Felt really weak but I was happy to get it done.