Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 396738 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #3725 on: September 08, 2023, 02:57:16 PM »
http://www.instagram.com/p/Cw1DzZhMMfg

Nevermind Jessica,he`s challenging our own Lady Jane!!

Weak stories Hanky,even for you.  :(

She literally started challenging me since when do I give a fuck what a 134lb woman can lift? By all means lets see her squatting video would be some entertainment but neither her or any of you get to claim shit video or it didn't happen

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3726 on: September 08, 2023, 02:57:53 PM »
When did I challenge any woman? First Jane says she is stronger than me which is nonsense the its this world champion powerlifter is stronger yeah at squatting absolutely. Bench press she is 100lbs behind that's not almost as much. Yeah she is only 170lbs but she is also only 5foot 7 I get she is a woman and the best of the best I am not the best of the best male lifters but I am still stronger than her.  But  ;Dregardless when did I challenge her to begin with? I do think I can match her pull and I know I bench more but yes she can squat more and is the world champ in her prime good for her. For her size and sex her lifts are better than mine no doubt as an absolute no just her squat my upper body is a lot stronger than hers as it should be since I am a 225lb man. As far as her being drug free? Lets not be naive

Meltdown.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #3727 on: September 08, 2023, 03:15:25 PM »
Thanks Jane, I always rooted for her , especially long jump, she had the perfect build for it, long elegant with a great stride

Shes still looking great

She is a wonderful woman, in all ways.

When we were kids she would “race” with us and let us win. Then she would enter the men’s Senior track events (she was 36 years old or so) and completely dominate. Even at 36 she was something to behold. Or as my mom used to say, “she was Carl Lewis before Carl Lewis was Carl Lewis.”

Have a great weekend, I’m off to bench press !

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3728 on: September 08, 2023, 03:17:24 PM »
Just waking up the legs not cleared to train until next week.
Leg extensions
1 x 30,50
2 x 25,35,30
Seated Calf raises
1x50
2X30,30
A little blood in the muscle feels good also walked beach 2 miles earlier today

Not cleared to train but trains anyway......smartest fuck head ever

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #3729 on: September 08, 2023, 03:19:55 PM »
She literally started challenging me since when do I give a fuck what a 134lb woman can lift? By all means lets see her squatting video would be some entertainment but neither her or any of you get to claim shit video or it didn't happen

Should I post the 225x15 squat video again? 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3730 on: September 08, 2023, 03:31:54 PM »
Should I post the 225x15 squat video again?

While I realize I used your preferred pronouns her/she I was not actually referencing you

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #3731 on: September 08, 2023, 04:00:58 PM »
When did I challenge any woman? First Jane says she is stronger than me which is nonsense the its this world champion powerlifter is stronger yeah at squatting absolutely. Bench press she is 100lbs behind that's not almost as much. Yeah she is only 170lbs but she is also only 5foot 7 I get she is a woman and the best of the best I am not the best of the best male lifters but I am still stronger than her.  But regardless when did I challenge her to begin with? I do think I can match her pull and I know I bench more but yes she can squat more and is the world champ in her prime good for her. For her size and sex her lifts are better than mine no doubt as an absolute no just her squat my upper body is a lot stronger than hers as it should be since I am a 225lb man. As far as her being drug free? Lets not be naive

You are a liar. A childish, lying tiny little man.

You are trying to change the story now because you are caught in another lie. Just like your knee surgery lie you have been pushing on here for years. The story is embellished to the point of being fake, but you keep telling it because it is your escape route from being a pathetically weak drug abusing weakling.

I posted this on page 133 in response to Joswift:

After training back today I did five sets of deadlifts:

135 x 8
185 x 6
225 x 3
250 x 1
185 x 6

And the next gap-toothed, black pudding eating, pasty British knob polisher that compares women with bhanky is going to get jumper cables on the gonads. I swear to Christ you fartknockers really need a good thump in the gunt. Bunch of island dwelling, cheese dick fuckballs !

🙋‍♀️

You responded to my post with this - even though my post had nothing to do with you:

For fuck sake I am in way better shape than you as well

Then after listing your schools you attended in “genealogical” order (retard) you continued to post about me being thin with less development than you.

You are a liar.

For the record, I am superior to you in every way:

Income
Intelligence
Education
Athletics
Weight training
Accomplishments
You name it - I am better at it than you

I’m not sorry that I make you feel inadequate and bring out your hatred of successful women. Talk to that ugly ass skank you married and tell her to step up her game. It’s not difficult to achieve more than generational white trash like you. Crawl back into your hole, these stupid challenges you respond to and fail miserably at are just more than you are capable of.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3732 on: September 08, 2023, 04:03:38 PM »
You are a liar. A childish, lying tiny little man.

You are trying to change the story now because you are caught in another lie. Just like your knee surgery lie you have been pushing on here for years. The story is embellished to the point of being fake, but you keep telling it because it is your escape route from being a pathetically weak drug abusing weakling.

I posted this on page 133 in response to Joswift:

You responded to my post with this - even though my post had nothing to do with you:

Then after listing your schools you attended in “genealogical” order (retard) you continued to post about me being thin with less development than you.

You are a liar.

For the record, I am superior to you in every way:

Income
Intelligence
Education
Athletics
Weight training
Accomplishments
You name it - I am better at it than you

I’m not sorry that I make you feel inadequate and bring out your hatred of successful women. Talk to that ugly ass skank you married and tell her to step up her game. It’s not difficult to achieve more than generational white trash like you. Crawl back into your hole, these stupid challenges you respond to and fail miserably at are just more than you are capable of.
\\

I also have serious doubts you are a woman

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3733 on: September 08, 2023, 04:07:40 PM »
 :o

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3734 on: September 08, 2023, 04:11:55 PM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3735 on: September 08, 2023, 04:18:05 PM »
When did I challenge any woman? First Jane says she is stronger than me which is nonsense the its this world champion powerlifter is stronger yeah at squatting absolutely. Bench press she is 100lbs behind that's not almost as much. Yeah she is only 170lbs but she is also only 5foot 7 I get she is a woman and the best of the best I am not the best of the best male lifters but I am still stronger than her.  But regardless when did I challenge her to begin with? I do think I can match her pull and I know I bench more but yes she can squat more and is the world champ in her prime good for her. For her size and sex her lifts are better than mine no doubt as an absolute no just her squat my upper body is a lot stronger than hers as it should be since I am a 225lb man. As far as her being drug free? Lets not be naive

why the fuck are you posting such indepth responses trying to defend the indefensible

You're a fucking cretin
You are studing everything about someone looking at her lifts, trying to formulate a rational argument how you best her..

For fucks sake Brain its not that serious
Get over yourself, just accept you suck at everything and your life will be so much easier

Im sure when you are slumped forward in a meth induced stoop this time next year when all your money and Em are long gone it might finally dawn on you what a true flop you are.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3736 on: September 08, 2023, 04:18:45 PM »
My GP sent me to a blood oncologist for two years of high white blood cells and lymphs. The oncologist sent me to have a lot of vials of blood taken at the hospital and it was examined by a pathologist. $10,000 dollar blood test. Insurance covered it. It's lymphocytic leukemia (I think I got the spelling right). I don't have the confirmation test in front of me. It's leukemia and I think it was lymphocytic if I remember the spelling. I found out August 4th so it's still a shock to me. When the oncologist first saw me before getting the pathologist report he said it's probably not leukemia. He called me directly when he had the results.

Doc said a new chemo came out last year that he has had great success with. He said he wants to wait for my levels to rise before using it. I don't know why. He predicted another year. I want it now.
Stay off the google! Stick close to the doctor you can trust.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3737 on: September 08, 2023, 04:42:18 PM »
At the time they told me 20 years and yeah it was bad around 40 but I worked hard to improve them. Right now they feel good will they feel like shit once I start squatting who knows but I know the Dr didn't think I would be squatting at this point. 4 years ago they wanted to shave down the bone to flatten them out. I have no Cartlidge in either knee 15 years ago they told me that it's bone on bone stage 4 all 4 quadrants in both knees. But IDGAF I am going to start squatting again soon anyway. No my squat isn't going to break any records but yes it will be a damn good effort regardless. My bench also isn't going to set the world on fire as have had multiple injuries to my pec but again it will be respectable. My deadlift with a herniated disc in my lower back who knows but I think it might not be too bad. Regardless I haven't lifted in 5 weeks and I am excited to train back and legs which means my motivation is great and that is where real progress comes from staying motivated. They could shoot on my chest and my back.

more Mensa spelling and some humor

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #3739 on: September 08, 2023, 05:40:32 PM »

While I realize I used your preferred pronouns her/she I was not actually referencing you

1) You reference everyone, so your attempt at a "dig" on me failed.

2) Its not "her"...it should be "she"

3) I apologize to you.....I am a man that outsquatted a little bitch....that wasn't fair of me

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3740 on: September 08, 2023, 06:02:46 PM »
Thanks Jane, I always rooted for her , especially long jump, she had the perfect build for it, long elegant with a great stride

Shes still looking great

She is gorgeous. I remember her. I believe it was way back when there was 2 Germanys.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3741 on: September 08, 2023, 06:03:24 PM »
I still feel good the endorphin release after nearly 6 weeks of not lifting was amazing. I am so excited to train again already planning out my next few workouts. Should be in decent shape by the end of the month. At that time then start focusing more on larger heavier compound lifts. Probably want to wait before using too much weight so will work reps instead at first and going to wait a week on compound movements. But super excited to train. The real key to getting and staying in shape is making it enjoyable these last few weeks off have reinvigorated me. May want to lower the bodyfat so I can see the actual results but will do so just by keeping food moderate and training light but daily. Honestly I am so motivated I even want to go for a run like for fun

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3742 on: September 08, 2023, 06:14:20 PM »

You are a feckless fuckwit. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3743 on: September 08, 2023, 06:22:04 PM »
You are a feckless fuckwit.

A standard Getbig 6 weeks and I will be knocking on the door to greatness

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #3744 on: September 08, 2023, 06:24:44 PM »
I still feel good the endorphin release after nearly 6 weeks of not lifting was amazing. I am so excited to train again already planning out my next few workouts. Should be in decent shape by the end of the month. At that time then start focusing more on larger heavier compound lifts. Probably want to wait before using too much weight so will work reps instead at first and going to wait a week on compound movements. But super excited to train. The real key to getting and staying in shape is making it enjoyable these last few weeks off have reinvigorated me. May want to lower the bodyfat so I can see the actual results but will do so just by keeping food moderate and training light but daily. Honestly I am so motivated I even want to go for a run like for fun

Good one bhank
What are your stats now as you kick things off: weight, bf%, arms

That way we can all keep track of the epic (re)gains coming soon on this Arthurian Quest

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3745 on: September 08, 2023, 06:38:40 PM »
Good one bhank
What are your stats now as you kick things off: weight, bf%, arms

That way we can all keep track of the epic (re)gains coming soon on this Arthurian Quest

lmao, he aint got the fuckin balls?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3746 on: September 08, 2023, 06:39:46 PM »
A standard Getbig 6 weeks and I will be knocking on the door to greatness

Sure you will.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3747 on: September 08, 2023, 08:01:05 PM »
For 6 weeks next Tuesday(3 days from now) will be six weeks I think some seated leg work is safe enough as long as I am not stressing the abdomen too much. Felt great actually. I plan to wait longer before squatting deadlifting or heavy rows but some leg and arm work to start the next few days then some chest then deads and rows and squats after a week or two of seated movements. I didnt do leg curls as didnt want to put direct pressure on stomach yet but will start seated movements first before any kind of compound movement that uses the core to stabilize.

Nobody Cares
Jane Beats you
and this girl https://www.instagram.com/djessicabuettner beats you

FUCK OFF YOU FAGG.OTT

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3748 on: September 08, 2023, 08:06:58 PM »

Josh speaking Facts & Truth -

FUCK OFF BRIANNA - YOU WEAKLING FAGG.OTT

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3749 on: September 08, 2023, 08:08:20 PM »

What are your goals from now to the end of the year?
Y